- The Reason:

Bulletproof


    "Oh, hyungs are here," said Jungkook as he went to the door to help them carry the grocery bags.

"Yah~ Come help us!," hollered Suga. J-Hope came out of his room and rushed to help them.

"Eo? Seohee, what are you doing here?," asked Suga as he walked in first. I sat there frozen waiting to see him walk in.

"She's here because we went out to bike at the park and it started raining on us. Our dorm was closer, so I told her to just come here instead of her house since it was too far," explained Jimin as he came out of the bathroom. I still sat there frozen not knowing what to do when I saw 'him'. One by one, they came in.

"Oh. Annyeong Seohee," greeted Rapmonster as he walked in. " What are you doing here?"

"Do I have to keep explaining this? We went out to bike at the park and it started raining on us and ...." Everything around me became quiet when 'he' walked inside. My heart was beating too fast. I felt as if it was going to jump right out of my chest. My eyes were getting watery, but I blinked a couple of times to hold them in and took a deep breath. He looked at me confused and then walked off into his room. I never knew my heart could hurt this much as if someone was stabbing me. I felt cold and with the wet clothes I had on, it made me felt sick. I finally snapped out of it and took a deep breath. V came out of his room, I saw him take a deep breath, he looked hesitant, but walked towards me slowly. *No.No. Don't come.* I thought to myself.

 

V's P.O.V


"Why is she here?," I asked Jimin.

"She's here because we went out to bike at the park and it started raining on us so I told her to come to our dorm instead since it was closer than her house. Besides, it's dangerous driving in this kind of weather," he explained. I looked outside to see if the rain slowed down, but nope, not one bit.

"She needs clothes," said Jimin.

"What?," I asked puzzled.

"She needs clothes. She has to change before she gets sick," explained Jimin.

"But I don't have any clothes for her," I said looking around the room.

"But it's not like she never wore your clothes before."

"Don't you think she'll think it's weird, we've broken up and wearing my clothes isn't right."

"Ara, but if you leave her in her clothes, then she'll get sick. You want that? And I know you still love her. Don't act like you don't," said Jimin. He walked out the room leaving me puzzled. I don't know what to do. But I guess he is right, I can't just leave her in her clothes, she'll get sick. I took a deep breath and walked out into the livingroom, I looked at her. Her eyes seemed so hurt. I took another deep breath and approached her.

"Hey~," I said softly.

"Hey," she replied.

"You need some clothes? I have some for you. Well my clothes," I said hesitantly.

"No, I'm fine," she replied back.

"Well you're going to get sick if you don't change your clothes....""It's fine," she said coldly.

"Ah~ waeguldae? Please don't act like this," I said calmly ; my voice was starting to become shakey. She looked at me with hurtful eyes.

"Jebal..." I said softly. She took a deep breath and said," Areso.." She got up and I walked her to my room. I pulled out a long sleeve and a sweater for her.

"Here," I said handing them to her. "Go take a warm shower before you get sick." I handed her a towel and she went into the bathroom.

 

Seohee's P.O.V

 

  I took a shower and after I was done, I dried my self off and hesitantly slipped on his clothes. Since I was petite, they draped over my body. The long sleeve shirt stopped right below my , but the sweater dropped even lower, maybe an inch or two lower, so that was good. His scent lingered around me. Oh how I miss him and his scent. I walked out of the bathroom and into the room. V was sitting up on the bed when I came in. It was kind of weird wearing his clothes again.

"Eottaeyo?" I asked.

"Perfect," he said with a smile. Geez, I miss that smile. We sat in the room for quite some time. One us wanting to say something.

"Taehyu-" I was cut off.

"I'm sorry.....," he said looking down at the floor. I just looked at him, my heart aching.

"I'm sorry.... I didnt mean to end it like that.... It's just ... It's just.... I did it for your own good..," he said slowly.

"My own good?," I asked confused. He looked at me, deep into my eyes and I could tell he was also hurt.

"I'm entering an entertainment group with other members, and I know and you know that I will be very busy and we won't have time for each other.... So instead of having you go through all that pain, I thought I'd brake it off... I'm really sorry .. jjinjah~ ...," he explained still looking down. My heart broke into dozen of pieces. Without realizing, my hands cupped his face. I made him look at me.

"It's fine. You should have just told me before, I would understand. You know me..," I said as tears were about to fall, but I try to hold them back. V's hand went to touch mine.

*awwe shoot*

"You're hot....why didn't you tell me?," he said holding my hand now.

*I forgot I was getting a little dizzy and cold*

Before I could say anything, V dragged me out out into the kitchen. He went to the cabinet and grabbed a cup, and some medication.

"Cha, eat this," he said handing the glass of water and a pill to me. I took it in one shot.

"Wahh~ look at these two," said Rap monster walking into the kitchen. I blushed and V shyly smiled.

"Looks like you'll be here for a while. It's still raining pretty hard outside," said Rapmonster.

"It's fine," I answer back. V and I walked back into my room.

"Here sleep, you must be exhausted and cold," he said pulling me to his bed. He tucked me in and sat right next me. He held my hand and drew small circles on them.

"Bogoshipeoyo..," he said softy looking at me.

"Nado~," I said . V smiled, kissed my forehead, and sung me to sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another update guys(: Please keep supporting this story and commenting, Thank you<3 Promise you it will get better ;3 Haha .