- A decision:

Bulletproof

 

V's P.O.V

 

       "Dude, your phone's ringing," said Jimin. 

"Oh, could you give it to me," I said as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. 

"Here." 

 

I took the phone and answered it. 

"Yeobeosayo?" 

"Taehyung, we need to talk." 

I knew that voice. My hands curled up into a ball. 

"About what?," I asked sharply. 

"You'll know when you get here," he snapped. 

"Where are you right now?" 

"Let's meet at the cafe by Seohee's house." 

"Arasseo." I hung up and wiped my the sweat that was dripping from my forehead off. 

I grabbed my jacket,"I'll be back." 

"Yah! Where are you going?! We need to practice!," yelled Jimin. 

I ignored him and stormed off to the bus stop. 

 

 

The bus came to a stop, I got off and walked into the cafe. 

Its been a long time since I've been here. 

I looked around to find him until I spotted him. 

My hands curled up into a ball and approach the table he was sitting at. 

 

"It's been a long time," said Daehyun. 

I scoffed,"Yeah." 

"Do you want something to drink?" 

"No. Just get to your point." 

Daehyun sighed. 

"I know you know about Seohee's condition," he said.  

I froze. How did he know..? 

As if he was reading my mind,"She collapsed in front of me and I took her to the hospital and the doctor told me. He said only you and I know." 

"Why do you need to know? It's not like you care about her," I snapped. 

Daehyun ruffled his hair,"Taehyung would you stop acting like this! We need to help her!" 

"We?! There's no 'we' only I as in me," I said as I pointed to myself. 

"Taehyung, we need to stop acting like kids and grow up." 

I chuckled,"I'm not acting like kid." 

Daehyun sighed,"Okay, look, I'm really sorry about what I did a year ago. I'm trying to get over that, over the past. " 

I don't know what's happening? Daehyun? Saying 'sorry'? Apologizing to me? 

"We need to help her. She's dying by the minute. Today I met with her for lunch. She couldn't even see Taehyung-ah!," he said. 

My heart stopped when he said that. 

"S-She can't see?," I asked barely. 

"Yes. She couldn't see for a while but then I guess her vision came back. Taehyung , we both still love her .. and we both want to protect her , make sure she's safe.. but I don't think we can do that .." 

I looked at him with a confused expression. 

"I don't think we can do that because we have so much hatred for one another.. and today, I'm asking you to move on from the past. The past can never be forgotten but we can't let it stop us . I know you hate me and won't forgive me for what I did to Seohee and I can't forgive myself either.. But we need to move on."

I shook my head,"No. I can't do that." I got up and began to walk away. 

"Taehyung-ah jebal."

I stopped when he said that.

What is Daehyun thinking? Does he not have any pride what-so-ever? Here he is pleading me ..

"The doctor told me we need to move on in order for her to be happy again. And in all honesty, I don't want to fight with you anymore. I promised Seohee the next time I meet her again, I won't cause her anymore pain. " 

After listening to his words, I softened. 

I turned back around and sat down. 

So many thoughts were running through my mind. 

"Aish ~"  I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

There was a moment of silence between us. 

"I guess you're right ..," I muttered. 

A small smile curved on his lips,"So are we good?" 

I didn't look at him, but nodded my head,"I guess. Only for Seohee though." 

Daehyun sighed,"I don't have anymore pride left. I just threw it all out the window." 

I chuckled,"Yes you did." 

 

----------------------------------------------------

- Omg. What does this mean !? Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33