Vol. 2 Chap. 2 "Jonghyun"

Playing Cupids

"Hyung, care to explain what kind of trouble Seohyun and Yoona got themselves into?" asked Hongki who was driving. Earlier Yonghwa received a SOS call from Seohyun saying she and Yoona were in trouble. He then asked JOnghyun and Hongki to go with him rescue his damsel in distress.

"Seohyun said Yoona suddenly came to her after their classes and told her that someone's been following her ever since she arrived at their school. She got scared and went to Seohyun. Seohyun then called me." Yonghwa explained.

"So... you mean to say that it's the witch who's in real trouble and not hyungsoonim?" Asked the lead guitarist of CNBlue and the leader just nodded. "I can understand why Hongki's here since we're using his car but I don't get why I'm also here."

Yonghwa then looked at Jonghyun who was sitting at the back. "Because, you were the only person I know the in room who has knowledge in martial arts. At least if the stalker proves to be a dangerous one, you can just kick his ." Jonghyun then grunted and Yonghwa was really puzzled with his reaction.

Yonghwa knows Jonghyun. He knows that Jonghyun loves beautiful girls. He just can't understand why his friend hates Yoona. Yoona of SNSD, the face of SNSD, one of the prettiest member in SNSD. He then turned to Hongki, "Why does he hate Yoona so much?"

"That is also something I kept on asking myself." Hongki said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Because she's a witch. When she laughs she looks like a crocodile ready to eat his prey. She's tactless and a poor judge of character." Jonghyun offered.

"What do you mean a poor judge of character?" Asked Yonghwa.

"Hyung, she called you a stalker and a creepy guy." Jonghyun said between clenched teeth.

"Honestly I can understand her. I was really stalking Seohyun... at least online." At that Hongki nodded with Yonghwa's answer.

"Whatever... I just don't feel comfortable with her." Jonghyun finally said.

Hongki who was driving smiled with his friends last statement. "Hyung," he then asked Yonghwa, "how does this guy act in front of the girl he likes?"

"I don't really know. I haven't had the opportunity to see him with a girl he really likes. We met as trainees and you know how FNC trains their talents, they flew us to Japan to live on our own and train. You had the same experience." Yonghwa told the cute driver.

"Well I guess he's the type that can't say what he really wants when the girl he likes is in front of him." Hongki then said.

"Can you two just please stop talking about me like I'm not here? I can hear you two you know. So hyung how do you plan to rescue these damsels in distress?" Jonghyun said trying to change the topic.

"That's also one of the reason why I asked you to come. I can't set foot in Seohyun's university. It will cause a scandal. Let's face it, Hongki and I are the faces of our respective bands, Minhyuk and Jungshin are just too tall not to notice and Jonghoon... well he's too eyecatching."

"So you mean since I'm the least popular in our group and who has the most average look and height should be the one to rescue the princess and the witch?" Jonghyun said plainly.

"I don't think that's hyung's point. I think he's just saying that he and I are the most exposed members of our bands and we can't just walk somewhere without people recognizing us. As for the two tall freaks, they're just too tall for average people and Jonghoon, his face is god-given." Hongki said trying to explain.

"Don't get me wrong, no one in our group looks average. You're too far from looking average. Remember when you were younger when your classmates teased you of being a foreigner? It's just easier to put you in the middle of the crowd with the right disguise." Yonghwa told the sulking guitarist.

"And I have the perfect disguise." Hongki said with his smiling eyes. "Hyung, open the compartment."

Yonghwa followed Hongki and there they saw a bull cap, a wig and sunglasses. "You always bring this with you?" Yonghwa asked Hongki.

"Yup. You guys should do that too." He told his friends.

Yonghwa then threw the disguises to Jonghyun. He then decided to just go with the bull cap and the sunglasses. "Is this ok?" He asked the two.

"Yah! You do look like a foreigner." Hongki told Jonghyun which earned him a glaring look. "Sorry... I was just saying..."

Just then the three reached the parking lot of the school. Yonghwa then dialed his girlfriend's number and put it in speaker phone so the other two can hear.

"Oppa!"

"We're here at the parking lot. Is the guy still following you two?"

"Yes oppa he's still there. He even approached us earlier and told unnie how beautiful she is in a very creepy way. He even said if he can send us home."

"Where are you now?"

"We're in one of the music studios."

"How can we go there? Not one of us knows the way in this school."

"Oppa, just go to the Blue Building, 2nd floor, left wing room 204."

"Okay stay put. Jonghyun will fetch you girls?"

"Jonghyun oppa?"

"Yes, you'd be safer with him. I can't just go inside you're school, it will cause a bigger scandal if someone recognized me."

"I understand. I too feel we'd be safer with him with his martial arts thingy. The guy is really creepy. Just tell him to knock 5 times."

"Okay Hyun. Just wait for him okay."

"Okay."

With that the conversation was cut. Jonghyun came out of the car and walked towards the Blue Building. He walked fast enough so that no one can have a chance to give him a second look but not too fast that would cause people to pay him attention. It was a good thing he was just wearing a white shirt, faded jeans and sneakers. He then reached the Blue Building and went up the staircase. When he reached the second floor he looked for the room 204. He then saw a man standing two doors away from room 204. He then knocked 5 times. The door opened and out came Yoona who suddenly hugged him like squeezing the life out of him.

"Oppa you came! I was waiting for you!" Yoona said almost shouting. Jonghyun on the other hand was taken by surprise, "Please pretend you're my boyfriend" Yoona then whispered pleadingly and then he saw Seohyun inside the room who also pleaded with him silently. He then stepped back, his left hand cupped Yoona's face, the other pushed a lock of her hair away from her face, smiled at her with all his dimples and kissed her nose, "You really missed me this much huh?" he said.

It was now Yoona who was shocked. Jonghyun saw this and then hugged Yoona and whispered, "Yah! Snap out of it! You're the one who started this." Yoona then hugged him back and out of the corner of her eye saw the man approach them. Yoona began to shiver with fear, Jonghyun realized this and turned and saw the man stopped just in front of him. He then broke his embrace with Yoona, held her hand and put himself in front of Yoona and acted as shield.

"Yoona-ssi, who is this guy?" The man asked like someone who just caught his girlfriend cheating on him. Yoona bowed her head then squeezed Jonghyuns hand unknowingly. Jonghyun can feel how scared she is, he then squeezed her hand and said, "I'm her boyfriend."

 

***********************

A/N: Finally I was able to start their story. I was planning to update yesterday but somehow I got home late from a party. So some explanations, fans of Jonghyun, don't get me wrong, I like Jonghyun. In fact in terms of singing and looks I prefer him more than Yonghwa and that's the truth. I do like Yonghwa but I love him more when he's with Seohyun. I hope you guys understand what I'm getting at.

The cupids here won't be as active as they were in YongSeo's story but definitely they will be doing something to help the two. Hongki will still be the head cupid but his minions will be changed to YongSeo, Jonghoon and Yuri. Hope you guys will like and still follow my story. Please do comment and subscribe. Don't be just silent readers. Tell me if you hate my story or if you love them and where you think I can improve the with. Thank you again. See you soon.