Yonghwa - Part 18 "YongSeo's final chapter"

Playing Cupids

The lights went on again and on the stage Seohyun saw Minhyuk on the drums, Jungshin on the bass, Jonghyun and Jonghoon of FT Island on guitars and Hongki on the center stage. The intro to Love Revolution of CNBlue began to play. On the second measure of the intro Seohyun began to gape at what she saw. Keroro and other members of his platoon went in front of her and wave their hands. Much to her surprise, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona also came running behind the four characters.

As soon as the first verse were being sung by Hongki, Keroro went in front of Seohyun and acted as if expressing every letter of the word. Seohyun then realized that his platoon members and unnies began to dance the steps of Kissing You.

Love message calls me.
Your sweet scent stirs my heart.
When you are lying beside me, when you are sleeping in my arms,
When I feel you breath, I want you in my life.

My song for you, my Juliet.
I hear your sweet voice everyday.
When your two eyes look at me, when you smile at me.
My heart just STOP.

Keroro and his platoon with her SNSD unnies began to dance. Seohyun realized that the steps changed to Hoot. Keroro then invited her to dance and she stood up. To her surprise her other unnies joined in the dance too.

 I want a you in my life (To you, my love) You are like the air in my life (I will give you my everything)
I want a you in my life (I only ask one thing of you) I want to breath with you everyday (Smile Always)
You are fresh like a vitamin when I'm tired. You are like mom's embrace when I'm sick.
You in my life (I will hug you tight.) I love you, Forever

Then the dance changed to GEE. Seohyun can't seem to control her laughter and decided to just sit and watch.

You are a gift from Heaven. You are my treasure.
I'm a fool that knows nothing but you.
You are my Guardian Angel. I can't live without you.
I will never leave you. I want a you in my life.
My gift for blessed you.
I am your Holy Water. I am your player.
I'm going to go to the edge of the Earth. START.


Turned back to Hoot. She was quite impressed with Keroro and his platoon for they were dancing in perfect sync though they were a bit awkward. She noticed that they're not good at dancing but the effort was notable.

I want a you in my life (To you, my love) You are like the air in my life (I will give you my everything)
I want a you in my life (I only ask one thing of you) I want to breath with you everyday (Smile Always)
You are fresh like a vitamin when I'm tired. You are like mom's embrace when I'm sick.
You in my life (I will hug you tight.) I love you.

Then it changed to Genie. She then remembered him and a tear escaped her eyes again. "Where the heck is he?" She asked the dancing Sgt. Frog characters. All of them just shrugged their shoulders while dancing.

As long as you are with me where ever, I will never give up/
You raise me up with the love's electricity.
I will find my dream even in slow steps.
(One two three four)

Then it changed back to Hoot again.

I want a you in my life. I want to kiss you on your cheek.
(My love, I will give you my everything. I only ask one thing of you. Smile always)
I want a you in my life. I hope you know how I feel.
(My love, I will give you my everything. I only ask one thing of you. Smile always)
You are fresh like a vitamin when I'm tired. You are like mom's embrace when I'm sick.
You in my life (I will hug you tight) I love you forever.
Do you know?

As soon as the song ended, the lights dim again. Seohyun saw that the characters were taking off their head gears with their backs on her. She then saw Hongki went down and handed a microphone to "Keroro" and helped him out of his suit and handed him a towel. Seohyun's heart began to beat crazily. She recognized that back. That was the back she covered with her Keroro blanket, the same back that gave her a piggy back ride. The intro to Imagine then started to play and finally he faced her and sang.

The first time I saw you it felt like a dream
Because your smile is as pretty as an angels'
How would it feel if you were to be my love?
Just imagining it makes me happy.

Yonghwa then walked towards her. She felt like her feet were stuck to the ground and she can't seem to stop staring at those expressive eyes of his.

We would share each side of the earphone together, (He then produced the same earphones they used at the train and gave it to her.)
You would smile at me with the bright sun shining on us
Not worrying about the glances from others,
Time is too precious to waste even if you are looking at me
I’ll let you know


I imagine you, imagine you smiling at me, (He smiled at her, and she smiled back.)
I imagine you, imagine you holding my hand, oh oh (He then held her hand and continued to stare at her face.)
I put a spell on you, for you to be my love

I imagine you, imagine you sleeping in my arms
I imagine you, imagine you kissing me oh oh
I imagine sweet things.


Building a white house on top of a green hill, (Their house in WGM then flashed on the screen behind him)
There we are playing on the yellow swings, oh (She then saw Minhwan, Seunghyun and Jaejin carrying their yellow couch and put it behind Yonghwa)
Waking you up in the morning as I give you coffee, (Yonghwa then motioned her to sit down in their old couch.)
Just imagining it makes me happy.

"But I don't drink coffee oppa and that's bad for you remember?"

"I'll change those lyrics if you want me too."

"For real?"

"Anything for you."

I imagine you, imagine you smiling at me,
I imagine you, imagine you holding my hand, oh oh

I put a spell on you, for you to be my love

I imagine you, imagine you sleeping in my arms
I imagine you, imagine you kissing me oh oh
I imagine sweet things.


This is different from the corny things like walking on the clouds ("Really?" She asked and he just nodded)
My fourth finger is telling me (He then showed her his fourth finger wearing their couple ring)
The fact that this reality is like a dream, (He then produced her own couple ring and put it in her finger)
This dream isn't like a dream ("Where did you get this?" she asked and looked at Hyoyeon who just shrugged her shoulders.)
The fact that I am loving you feels like a dream for me


For the rest of the song, he just held her hand and they stared at each other while he was singing.

 

Everyday I imagine, imagine being with you
I imagine myself, imagine myself hugging you Oh oh
I imagine ecstatic things
I imagine us everyday, imagine us being each others halves
I imagine us, imagine us resembling each other Oh oh
Hoping that my dreams will come true
I love you, please be my love.
I love you, I’ll confess to you with all my courage oh oh
You’re my imagine love yeah.

 

The lights around them were all turned off, only the spotlight on them and their yellow couch was on. They continue to stare at each other, both not wanting to break whatever spell that was cast on them.

 

"Seo Joohyun, will you be my girlfriend?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Yonghwa was getting anxious so he asked again. "Joohyun will you be my girlfriend?"

Seohyun continued to stare at him.

He then asked again. "Seo Joohyun, will you be my girlfriend? I promise to love you and only you."

"... No." Was her reply. She then heard a loud "WHAT???" behind her. It sounded like her Taeyeon unnie. Yonghwa then kneeled in front of her. "Why? Didn't you tell me the other night that you like me?"

"Yes."

"Then why 'NO'?"

"I did say that I liked you but I didn't say I'd be your girlfriend."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Seo Joohyun, stop torturing me please."

"Stop torturing you? Are you kidding me oppa? Who was the one who didn't called or texted for three months? Who was the one who didn't reply when I told him I like him? Who was the one who acted as if my kiss didn't matter? Who's torturing who now oppa?"

Then they heard someone said "The girl has a point."

"I do have a point." Seohyun shouted back.

"Yah Lee Hongki, can you please just shut up!" Shouted Yonghwa to someone in the dark. "What do you want me to do Hyun? I promise I will do anything for you to be my girl."

"Anything oppa?"

Yonghwa began to regret what he just said for Seohyun's smile just then meant that he wouldn't like what she's about to say but he it up and said with conviction, "Anything. Anything you say, I'd do it."

"Okay, if you promise to do all my conditions, I'd be your girlfriend. First, no more coffee."

"Not even when I haven't slept a wink and needs to stay awake?"

"This is for you oppa, coffee is bad for you. Are you doing it or not?"

"Okay, I promise no more coffee."

"Second, you will attend one of my concerts in Japan and all concerts here in Korea."

"As long as I am here when you're concert is being held here in Korea I promise I will attend all of them and I will attend on one of your concerts in Japan."

"You better do that oppa, You promised me before that you will attend our concert but you didn't"

"I was really busy then and you know that."

"Oppa!"

"I already promised right?"

"Good. Third, you will at least text me twice a day everyday even if you're overseas. Preferably in the morning when you wake up and right before you sleep. You will also call me at least two times a week. No matter how expensive it will cost you."

"That I can promise you with all of my being."

"That's good. And last but not the least, you will never ever forbid me to mingle with my friends especially the boys and Jaejin and you will control your jealousy."

"I can accept Jaejin and all the guys here, but the others... I don't really know Joohyun... Especially Jinwoon, Minhyuk just told me..."

"OPPA!"

"Can we have a little negotiation with that one. I don't think I can control my jealousy?"

"Do you trust me oppa?"

"I trust you but I don't trust them."

"OPPA!!!!!"

"Seo Joohyun, I promise I will do my best to control my jealousy but I don't promise that I won't get mad when those boys will go overboard."

"Okay fine. Do you promise that you will do all my conditions?"

"I, Jung Yonghwa in front of all your unnies and my dongsaengs that I will do all your conditions."

"Okay that's good."

"So you mean, as long as I finished doing those conditions you will be my girlfriend for real?"

"What? No!"

Yonghwa was getting really frustrated. He just promised to do all her conditions and still No? "Seo Joohyun what more do I have to do? Do you want to add more conditions? I need to start doing all those things so I can finish it so that you can be my girlfriend as soon as possible. I've wasted three months already."

"Did you really listen to what I said earlier? I said, as long as you promise me that you will do those conditions, I will become your girlfriend."

"I know."

"Do you promise you will do those conditions?"

"I already said I do."

"Since you've promised to do it then I'm your girlfriend now. Do you think I'd let you out of my grasp now? You're mine Jung Yonghwa, only mine."

"You mean, you're my girlfriend now just because I promised to do those conditions? I don't have to do them first before you can become my girlfriend? I'm really getting confused."

"Just shut up Jung Yonghwa and kiss me now."

Yonghwa's brain unlike before was working perfectly that night. He smiled to his girl and slowly kissed her with all the love he felt for her.

Instead of hearing some shouts of congratulations from the people who were watching them all this time they just sighed and someone said, "Finally!"

But to their disappointment the couple can't seem to stop from kissing each other. "Yah you two! Can you please stop that? You're grossing us out! Ewwww!"

Seohyun then pulled away from Yonghwa, "Yah Yoona unnie, you're just jealous I have a boyfriend and you don't!" Then she smiled at her boyfriend and they kissed again.

"These two are hopeless. Let's just leave them alone in their couch and let's start party!" Taeyeon shouted.

They then the lights and started to have fun. Since they have all the instruments needed, they had a jamming session singing songs from SNSD, CNBlue, FTIsland and some other artists too. It's like a noraebang but with a live band instead of a machine and a TV. They danced and sang all night, while the two lovers sitting in their old yellow couch was lost in their own world.

A few days later Seohyun was surprised when she saw Yoona and Sooyoung with Jaejin and Hongki watching TV in the living room of CNBlue. Jonghyun was still playing with his guitar and Jungshin was preparing food for them to eat. As soon as they saw Seohyun entered the door her unnies shouted "Hi maknae!"

"Unnie? What are you guys doing here?"

"Who's here?" Yonghwa asked as he entered the door. Then he saw what Seohyun just saw "Yah! What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Imagine, only two days of being together and they ask the same question already?" Hongki told Jaejin which made the younger boy nod in agreement.

"Can someone just answer my question?" Yonghwa shouted at them.

"Joohyun come here, we want to show you something." Jaejin called out to his friend. Seohyun then looked at Yonghwa and he just nodded. Seohyun then sat between Jaejin and Hongki. Hongki then shouted, "Jungshin! The laptop please!" Yonghwa then saw Jungshin come out of his room and he was holding his laptop. He then ran towards him but Jonghyun, Jaejin and Hongki stopped him before he can reached Jungshin. "Yah! What are you guys doing with my laptop?"

Seohyun just stared at Yonghwa then she saw Sooyoung took the laptop from Jungshin and opened the Recycle Bin. "Maknae, what flower did you compare love with?" She asked Seohyun. Yonghwa's eyes then almost popped with all his might, he freed himself from the three guys and took the laptop away from Sooyoung.

"Oppa! What is going on?" Seohyun asked getting confused with what is happening around her. Yoona then whispered to her, "Hyunnie, tell him to give back the laptop." "Unnie?" "Just tell him to give back the laptop."

"Oppa! Give back the laptop"

"No."

Yonghwa's reaction made her more curious. "Oppa! Give it back or else I leave!" Threatened Seohyun. Yonghwa then shot his friends murderous looks but they just laughed at him. He then gave Seohyun the laptop.

"Hyunnie, open his recycle bin." Sooyoung ordered and Seohyun followed. Yonghwa was getting redder by the minute. "Please don't do this." He begged his friends but no one was paying attention to him.

"Seohyun, did you see a folder there that has no name?" Asked Hongki and Seohyun nodded.

"Try to open it." Jungshin said.

"But it has a password." Seohyun said as soon as she tried to open the folder. "What's the password oppa?"

"I'm not telling." Yonghwa said. Seohyun's nostrils flared but Yonghwa ignored her.

"Did you remember Sooyoung noona's question earlier?" Jaejin said.

"You mean the flower?" Seohyun asked. "Of course I do." Then she typed the "dandelion" and the file granted her access. As Seohyun opened each folder she paled, she gulped, fanned herself and finally looked at her boyfriend. "Oppa! Were you stalking me?"

"I told you he's a stalker." Yoona told Jonghyun. "I told you he's not, he's just in love!" Retorted back Jonghyun. The two started to fight again as Yonghwa tried to explain himself to Seohyun. Jungshin, Jaejin, Hongki and Sooyoung just continued to watch the TV.

 

A/N:  A little note for you to understand more. On the Imagine song you would notice there parts that were in open and close parenthesis, it indicates the actions and conversation being done while Yonghwa was singing those lines.

This is yongseo's final chapter but their love story will continue on the next volume only they're not the main couple anymore. Hope you guys loved it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope you would continue to support the story even if yongseo's not the main couple anymore. I'm quite excited with Jonghyun and Yoona's story. I would start on their story soon, but not as soon as I want to. I need to do more research and more plotting. Hope to see you guys soon. Comment and subscribe!!!

Hongki's still the main cupid next volume, I love when he's being mischievous. Let's just say yongseo will give the new couple a payback with what they did to them.