Chapter 64

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A deep sigh resonated in the dark and silent room. Stretching his hands wide to relief the stress in his arm muscles, he smiled and turned his head to his left.

Sungmin?

The whole event of what had occurred just a few hours ago came back to his mind the moment he saw the beautiful blonde drooling in sleep with mouth open cutely.

My Sungmin…

He stretched his hand a bit more to his right and felt the nightstand. Feeling the cord of the lamp, he pulled it and a sparse light was spread in the room on his side; enough for him to make the features out of the room. Stretching his head a little up, he turned his head back to front and faced the black wall; noticing the red clock displaying the current time.

Just three in the morning.

Looking back at Sungmin, he rested his head on the pillow and scooted a bit closer to the blonde who was softly snoring in sleep. Turning his body so he could face the latter, he stretched his left hand towards the younger boy; placing it gently under the blonde’s nape as a replacement of the pillow. He raised his own head a little to look at the other’s beautiful face. With his right hand’s index finger, he started tracing Sungmin’s cute, pointy nose and traced the bruised area on the blonde’s left cheek; frowning a little at the purple colour that had successfully formed on the area. Ducking his head down, he gave a soft and tender kiss to the abused cheek and breathed heavily without breaking the contact of the skin and his lips. He nibbled the skin below the bruised area of the cheek with his lips and broke the sweet contact. Sungmin was too deep in sleep to really notice anything.

He softly smiled at the sleeping male and gave a small kiss to the boy’s lips; gently removing his left arm from under the younger one, and got off the bed.

He still had to dress Sungmin’s wounds after all.

With no concern to his own ness, he made sure the duvet covered the previously Sungmin after he picked the material from the floor and gave another peck at the blonde’s forehead; finally leaving for the bathroom where he knew he had placed the first aid kit on the counter before Sungmin had stopped him from returning back to retrieve it.

We finally did it.

He smiled at the recollection of the memory.

Throughout the whole time he tended on the bruises of the blonde, he had a sad yet loving smile lacing his lips. Deep down he knew, what he had muttered to his dad wasn’t ideal but he had spoken from his heart and he had really meant it.

Thinking back to the times he had always gotten into a bad fight with his parents, the realization of him not doing anything ruthless back then to them had hit him. It wasn’t a bad thing, really. He just felt dead back then with no emotions other than self hatred and depression. But this time, things were different. Yes, he took a stand. No, it wasn’t for himself. And this made him aware of how important the younger blonde meant to him now.

Carefully feeling the blonde’s opened mouth with the tip of his left hand’s thumb; he ducked down once more and the small drool running down the blonde’s mouth on the left side.

No. That wasn’t gross; according to him, of course.

Moving away, he gently smiled at the drooling blonde and caressed those blonde locks he had been mesmerized by for a long time now.

“Hyukjae would really laugh at me for this.” he snickered to himself and got off the bed; gathering the First aid box along to return it back to its rightful place.

The sleep had totally left his eyes. The day for others in Seoul was yet to start but Kyuhyun had other worries pondering his tired mind that had already made his day start before others.

I just don’t want things going wrong for him.

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

 

The chirping of the birds wasn’t heard for the first time in a long while and Sungmin was quite confused of why his Nari umma hadn’t barged into the room to wake him and Donghae up for the two to start their another day at the hospital.

Slowly forcing his heavy eyelids open, he groaned at the numbness in his body. Why am I feeling so weird today?

Tilting his head to his right side, he released the loudest shriek he could have ever imagined he had stored in his manly self.

Another blonde had released a girly shriek in return as Sungmin’s shriek had made him effectively fall off the bed in sheer shock.

“Holy , Sungmin! Why are you semi- in my bed?” the blonde on the floor near the bed squealed and Sungmin furiously rubbed his eyes with his fists to clear his blurred vision. Jutting out his lower lip; forming a huge pout; Sungmin looked down at his semi covered body with the duvet and his eyes turned as huge as two humongous saucers.

“Why am I ?!” panic surfaced within his eyes.

A chuckle made the two blondes turn their heads towards where the bathroom was. Indeed, a wet Kyuhyun with a towel draped over his broad shoulders and another around his waist, was watching the exchange of frantic expressions in amusement.

And the silence was broken by a dramatic “No~!” coming out of the shocked surgeon’s mouth.

“You guys did it! And you guys did it in my apartment! And it had to be my very own bed of all the things you guys could taint with your grossly gross fluids!”

Kyuhyun merely rolled his eyes at his best friend’s over dramatic reaction while Sungmin kept himself busy; covering his entire body with the duvet he had been tightly holding onto.

“Just because I was having a shower doesn’t mean you sneak into the bed I made love in with my boyfriend and sleep.” He went near a very flushed Sungmin and lovingly caressed Sungmin’s dishevelled locks with a sweet smile. “Besides,” he turned his head to his best friend still lying pathetically on the floor and his smile turned into a scowl, “get out of the apartment, you ert.”

“What?!”

And before either of the blondes could register, Hyukjae was already screaming like a pitiful tenant being kicked out of the apartment by their furious landlord for not paying the rent on time.

“You bastard! That’s my apartment you have hijacked!”

Kyuhyun ignored the furious banging on the door from outside and went back to a flabbergasted Sungmin. He once again his sweeter side and gently caressed Sungmin’s now bandaged left cheek, “Now let’s get you ready for a new day at the hospital, shall we?”

And all those butterflies were back in Sungmin’s stomach; effectively helping him forget all his injuries whatsoever.

Including that painful sore in his poor .

“Ouw” or maybe I spoke too early.

Yes, it felt awkward to be in front of his very own preceptor. Hence he cowered a bit when Kyuhyun picked him up bridal style from the warm bed.

Yes, it felt awkward to get a careful and gentle shower from that very preceptor. Hence he kept covering his privates at every opportunity he got.

But yes again, that was the very person who he had trusted his heart with.

The very person he had completely surrendered to with whatever he had. Hence, he blushed in sweet happiness nevertheless.

Kyuhyun couldn’t help himself from kissing Sungmin every time the latter flinched at the burning sensation his wounds had caused due to the water running over his sore body.

A sudden flashback of what had happened between them and the preceptor’s father made way to the blonde’s mind and his shy smile instantly got tainted by a sad pout.

“Doctor Kyu—” he began but a light tap on his left cheek from Kyuhyun made him cutely frown.

“What we did last night just flew away?” the taller teased. “From now on, call me Kyu when alone.” he faked seriousness. “Got it?”

And he was rewarded with an innocent smile from the wet blonde.

Kyuhyun twisted the faucet as he was done giving the blonde a shower and turned around; walking over to the cabinet to retrieve a dry and clean towel to dry up the wet blonde. “K-Kyu, please don’t hate your father.” Sungmin softly spoke as he was faced with Kyuhyun’s slightly wet back.

Did you forget the preceptor was just wrapped up in a towel around his waist earlier?

Kyuhyun’s hands halted at what his lover had said. “No can do.” And he was really serious t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter