Chapter 58

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin had just finished preparing to go to bed when a sneaky Nari showed up on his pink bed. It was like she appeared as a ghost when he turned around from switching on the small table lamp on his bedside over the night stand. And it goes without saying how frantic Sungmin’s heartbeat felt when Sungmin placed a shocked hand over that area of his chest.

“Nari umma! You scared me!” he bellowed as his heart started recovering from the shock.

Nari, however, paid no heed to it. She just wanted to know the most important thing she had wanted to know since a long while now. And so, she parted her lips with a serious face.

“Have you slept with Kyuhyunnie yet?” her tone was as serious as her facial expression.

“Slept with Doctor Kyuhyun? Well, I slept in his office many times actually. But I don’t remember if he ever slept next to me during those times or not.” Yes, he was still innocent. And a weird kind of expression started dancing within Nari’s eyes as Sungmin noticed her in the light the lamp was throwing over them.

“It seems like he didn’t make a move on you yet.” she said more to herself than to the blonde. “Hmm, I guess he is new at this too. I need to give him some tips.” And Sungmin was just left confused as she got off the bed and walked out of the room in serious thoughts —she snatched the filled bowl of ice cream from Donghae’s hands on the way to which the brunette pouted and wailed for the loss of his refilled ice cream bowl.

“Donghae-ah, can I ask you something?” Sungmin asked as he got comfortable on the bed with his back resting the pink fluffy pillow standing on the backrest. The sulky Donghae merely nodded as he plopped on his blue bed with a ‘Hmm’ as an approval. “Since you have been in love before than I, you must know a lot more about it compared to me. So I was just wondering if it is normal to feel jealous over your boyfriend’s past relationships or something?” he softly asked.

“Jealous? I’ve never gotten jealous over anything regarding Hyukkie as long as I remember.” Donghae meditatively said as he faced his blonde best friend on the pink bed. Sungmin pouted at the answer. Definitely not helpful. Sungmin pouted in thoughts. Who should I ask then? Why is love so confusing?

And he drifted into his dreamland without realizing that a certain preceptor was having wet dreams about him.

Speaking about the preceptor, Kyuhyun was breaking sweat in his sleep as he dreamt of Sungmin being all sweaty and trembling under him on his blue sheet covered bed. Sungmin was looking too tempting with his hair sprawled back on the bed and panting with those magical eyes shut close in ecstasy.

The two were heavily making out on the heavenly bed with pillows all disarrayed on the bed as the two rolled on the bed over each other from time to time. Kyuhyun knew that they were both but somehow, he couldn’t really see anything of Sungmin’s other than his face and hair. His own body covering the blonde’s body from top wasn’t helping him look better either and just when his body started moving away from Sungmin’s upper torso to leave a hickey on the blonde’s chest, the door to his room sprang open and the sudden interruption from the three figures on the doorway led the two on the bed stop whatever they were busy with.

Kyuhyun sprang from his position in his sleep as he hysterically grabbed the duvet from the floor where he had kicked in his sleep. Unfortunately, his dream came to a stop as he took in the surroundings of his dark room and grimaced at the ending of the dream. He cursed those responsible for turning his wet dream into a nightmare.

Bastards…

Those three figures were none other than his parents and Zhoumi.

And despite wanting to return back to his supposed wet dream after drinking a glass of water from his nightstand, he couldn’t return back to it. No matter what he tried to imagine, those three figures always invaded it and he had finally given up on trying to get back to his wet dream, all the while cursing the responsible figures.

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

Seemingly, Kyuhyun’s morning didn’t start in a good way and the fatigue from the previous night had also made him slightly frustrated at work. The reason behind his morning not starting in a good way was because his parents were back from their week long business trip and the first thing they greeted him with was the question of his ual preference turning back to normal.

Bastards don’t understand I’m not a teenager but a twenty-six year old full grown man. He grimaced but then smirked on his other thought. It would be so funny if they actually saw me going at it with Minnie.

And Sungmin was just looking at his preceptor worriedly. Why is he acting like a mental patient today? Irritated yet happy? Seriously? I think he got hurt on his head while attacking Doctor Zhoumi. He concluded with a pensive nod.

Kyuhyun’s expression turned back to bad as he was deep in thoughts and Sungmin was starting to wonder just what the other was thinking about so seriously.

That morning, everyone in the outpatient pharmacy was wondering the exact same thing the blonde intern was wondering about. After all, one of their capable pharmacists didn’t really do any dispensing or counselling throughout the whole work until the break approached them.

Sungmin was the one who had to drag the pharmacist to get to the break. They were back to their old routine of having the break half an hour later than the others. It was Kyuhyun’s idea since he didn’t want Sungmin anywhere near Zhoumi. He had realized that since Zhoumi was like a dog’s tail, the lanky male would never stay away from them. So he decided to keep Sungmin stay out of the other’s way instead.

Actually, he also had an ulterior motive behind the changing of their break timing. Oh come on! Who wouldn’t want to have some romantic and private time with their lover away from the eyes of potential predators? And what better than a whole hour to themselves in his super private office room with a big couch?

He was also having mixed feelings towards his best friend. He was wondering if he should be thankful to the surgeon for watching gay in front of him and giving him the imagination of it being Kyuhyun and Sungmin instead, or he should curse the surgeon for he had totally corrupted his mind with indecent images of him and Sungmin together. Now all he thought about when alone with Sungmin was how to get rid of those clothes off the shorter blonde’s body and finally see how his upper torso looked like.

Seriously, he’s behaving like a hormonal teen now.

And this particular moment was no different with the red sauce of the noodles on Sungmin’s lips that the blonde was slurping on to. Kyuhyun felt his right hand twitch at the tempting sight. Wait, why am I hesitating? He is my boyfriend so it’s normal to kiss him! And the hormonal pharmacist lunged at the blonde male who was previously enjoying his meal happily with a calm smile lacing on those sauce-stained lips.

Sungmin released a loud shriek as Kyuhyun’s attack on him was unforeseen. He saw how his beloved bowl of delicious noodles spilled on the table as an impact and deeply pouted at it. But that pout was soon swallowed by an extraordinarily eager pharmacist. At first, Sungmin was contemplating if he should cry over his wasted food or if he should actually enjoy those lips pressing against his own plump ones.

Goes without saying the latter option won.

He parted his lips on instinct due to the many practices he had with the very same person ravishing his lips at the moment. And Kyuhyun smirked as he slid his tongue into Sungmin’s open mouth. The kiss was slow initially but soon caught the fire as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter