Chapter 33

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I desperately needed to get out of the awkwardness being emitted out in there after witnessing all the lovey dovey moments the couples displayed inside. It was awkward enough around Hyukjae and his sugar ball clinging to each other as koala bears but then that scene between the elders in the kitchen and the shocking explanation from Nari-ssi was like a cherry on top to the awkwardness.

But I was definitely envious of both the couples.

Looking at Donghae’s parents being so much in love with each other despite it being years into their marriage and their concern over their son as well as their acceptance to his ual preference was enough to remind me that I can never have that for myself from my own parents.

And the love between Hyukjae and Donghae reminded me of how I can never have that sort of a relationship with Sungmin since he clearly isn’t gay.

And I don’t think I deserve that kind of affection from him anyway. I’ve put him through a lot already…

Just how many times have I reminded myself about that fact? Despite losing count, this stupid heart is still not ready to let go.

That encounter earlier is still fresh in my mind. Earlier when I entered the living hall and rested my eyes on him, his wide mouth and that hanging lollipop in his mouth were really the perfect torture he could come up with.

I tried to think of anything but him. I have to think of anything but him. If not, I’ll go crazy with all the overflowing emotions.

Hence, here I am, taking a stroll in the small garden of the Shin’s. It isn’t as grand or big as ours but it feels homey here. This place is worth visiting during daytime for it really emits the love and care given to it by the caretakers like parents instead of just tending the flowers for beauty and grace alone; as my parents do. To them, there is basically no difference between me and the garden. They just own us both and don’t really care whether we need them emotionally or not.

Pathetic human beings…

I spot a gray coloured swing chair a little far from one of the flower beds. There was a small brown coloured beach table beside it that had four black chairs adjacent to each other. The swing was spacious enough to adjust at most two people of normal size.

Shindong-ssi definitely wouldn’t want to share that chair with others though.

I find my legs carrying me to that particular swing chair and sit on it with a sigh. I’m not sure how but my imagination shows me the image of me sitting on the very same swing; cuddling Sungmin in my embrace as he sits on my lap and snuggles onto my chest with a smile; the smile that I’ve deeply fallen in love with but rarely see on his beautiful face. He looks up at my face and smiles wider, slowly inching his face closer to mine to close the distance between our lips. I was just about to capture that beautiful smile of his with my lips—

“Bastard, why are you smiling like a retard for no reason?” great, my best friend just had to interrupt me when I’m trying to kiss Sungmin in my imaginations.

I opened my eyes and saw his irritating, ugly gums peeking out as the light from one of the garden lampposts was shining at him.

“Just when I was about to kiss him, you had to bring me out of my reverie, right?” I sarcastically asked him.

“Kiss who?” wait, why does he sound like his irritating boyfriend now?

I was about to ask that out loud when that short brunette peeked his head out from behind Hyukjae. Yeah right, how could I forget they stick to each other as conjoined twins?

“Who else, Hae? The one we spoke about earlier.” Hyukjae had that teasing smile on his face. Wait…

“You talked to him about Sungmin?!” I was baffled by the information! Gladly, it was just us three in the garden at the moment.

“Don’t you even dare kiss Sungminnie in your dreams.” Donghae huffed in irritation. I will kiss him whenever I want to…in my dreams.

How sad does that sound now?

“My boys~ why not have dessert here?” Nari-ssi soon appeared in the garden as she carried a transparent blue coloured tray in her tiny hands. Shindong-ssi followed her from behind with a big bucket of chocolate and strawberry flavoured ice cream in his hand. They both placed the items on the table and Sungmin innocently approached them with a bowl of serving for himself. I could see the chocolate syrup smudged on those beautiful lips of his…which he cleaned off with a swipe of his tongue.

And Hyukjae wonders why I call Sungmin a tease…

Sungmin was about to casually claim one of the chairs when both Hyukjae and Donghae gave each other some suspicious looks after looking at the empty chairs and quickly ran for one each, sitting next to each other. Sungmin stood still as Nari-ssi and Shindong-ssi also took their seats on the remaining two chairs.

My poor Minnie. If only I could make my imagination of him cuddling on my lap come true; would he not be standing there looking so lost and childlike.

“Oh no! Sungminnie didn’t get a seat to sit!” Nari-ssi’s loud exclamation made me divert my gaze from Sungmin to her. “Sungminnie, why don’t you sit next to that charming and handsome boy Kyuhyun?” she excitedly clapped her hands.

I must be dreaming again…

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

No one’s POV

No Kyuhyun, you are not dreaming. You must thank Nari later for this whole ‘Sungmin sitting next to you’ is her devised plan.

Flashback

Nari had noticed Kyuhyun going out and she panicked, thinking that he was leaving the house for good. She quickly ran to her son’s bedroom and entered with hasty steps; only to drool at the scene being displayed in front of her fangirl eyes.

You guessed it right. The couple was between a heated make out session. It’s too obvious now.

Hyukjae was on top of Donghae with both his hands grabbing the latter’s face from sides while Donghae’s hands were roaming on Hyukjae’s clothed back; feeling the soft texture of the shirt the surgeon was wearing. Both were indulged in a very languorous French kiss that they didn’t even notice that their moans were being happily witnessed by a fangirl sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter