Chapter 59

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin was giddily smiling as he scrubbed the tiled wall in the bathroom across his and Donghae’s room. The make out with Kyuhyun was still so fresh in his mind that he couldn't help himself from giggling like a school girl. Initially, Nari was the one who had entered the bathroom to do the cleaning but Sungmin was so lost in his thoughts of the kiss earlier that day, that he unconsciously took the brush away from her hands and started doing the cleaning by himself.

Nari was cleaning Sungmin and Donghae’s room since neither had actually cleaned the room that evening —Donghae was never the tidy type to begin with— and she was thinking of what she was going to do to make Kyuhyun make a move on Sungmin in an intimate way. Well, she didn’t know Kyuhyun didn’t really need her help. He was long advanced in that area.

As she wiped off the dust collected on the study table, the ringing on Sungmin’s smartphone had gained her attention. Looking at the screen, she narrowed her eyes but grinned as she noticed it was none other than Kyuhyun.

Maybe this is the time I should talk to him about my plans!

Swiping the green icon on the screen to the right, she pressed the phone to her right ear and greeted Kyuhyun.

“Good evening, my soon-to-be-son-in-law.” she grinned

“Sung~minnie~” a hiccup was heard from the other end as Kyuhyun finished dragging Sungmin’s name in a slurred way.

“Kyuhyun, are you drunk?” Nari's mischievous grin turned into a worried form now.

“Minnie~ I love you~” and another hiccup followed that sentence.

“Where are you? What happened? Sungmin is not here at the moment.” Nari’s motherly mode was kicked on. Just then, Sungmin giddily entered the room and Nari heaved a worried sigh as she approached Sungmin hurriedly. “Talk to him and ask where he is. I think he’s extremely drunk.” She worriedly said to Sungmin and handed him the phone.

Sungmin lost the smile of his face as he registered Nari’s words. “Who are you talking about?” he asked in confusion whilst taking the phone into his hands. He looked at the screen and his eyes widened as Kyuhyun’s name flashed on it. He immediately pressed the phone to his right ear.

“I love~ you, Minnie~” and without a doubt, it was Kyuhyun’s garbled voice that had welcomed him.

“Doctor Kyuhyun! Where are you?”

“My Minnie~ I hate my parents. I hate Zhoumi. I hated my own life even but then I met you. And so far, you are the only one I love along with Hyukjae. But I love you differently than I do to that monkey. I loved my parents too but now I hate them.” Sungmin understood that Kyuhyun was just blabbering all the things out unconsciously. His preceptor’s tone kept changing from serious to cheery and then to sad and had been alternating again and again.

“I love you too but can you please tell me where you are right now?” Sungmin worriedly asked.

“Wo~ kekeke” Kyuhyun’s laughter echoed through the phone. “I don’t know. I just see crazy people breaking legs in the middle of the room. But there is alcohol, lots of them, tequila too. Did you know tequila tastes so bad compared to wine? But I just keep drinking that small shot of tequila again and again. Like right now, I can’t stop drinking it even if I’m talking to you.”

He’s extremely drunk…. Sungmin pouted at that.

“Sounds like you are in a club, any idea which one though?” Sungmin tried to get the answer out of the completely wasted Kyuhyun. He bit his bottom lip whilst waiting for the elder to respond.

“Umm… I just remember I came here directly from home. Maybe it’s near my house. But where is my house? I don’t like my house, Minnie~” Sungmin could detect whining in the other’s tone. It was the first time he heard that sort of tone from his preceptor but this wasn’t the right time to think about how cute the older had sounded while whining. “I like your house. It’s so warm and cosy there. No cold hearted, walking dead people live there. Can I live with you all too?” and surprisingly, Sungmin could actually imagine the other pouting.

“Doctor Kyuhyun, you are extremely drunk. I’ll try to come and get you. Wait for me, okay?” Sungmin tried to coax the drunken elder. There was no reply from the other but he thought the other had nodded to his request. As weird as it felt to him, he had actually started knowing Kyuhyun inside and out and somehow, he just knew what the other was feeling without him even being there to witness it. Not always, but most of the time, that was the case.

Somehow, he managed to make Kyuhyun disconnect the call and the next person he had called was Hyukjae to know about the area where Kyuhyun lived since Kyuhyun had at least given him a clue of where the club was located.

Getting his pink umbrella from the stand, Sungmin hurriedly exited the Shin residence in his pyjamas and pink flip-flops after making sure he had his wallet and bus card with him for the transport.

A strong frown had formed on his face as he noticed a lot of people standing and making out in front of the club where a huge number of people stood in a line to get a clear sign from the guard outside to get into the club.

He was beginning to wonder how Kyuhyun got into such a place with that personality of his.

It was a strange and a disturbing memory to him how he managed to get into the club with all the gazes he got from others. What do you expect? An innocent looking male with good features yet just in PJs along with pink flip-flops and a pink umbrella was trying to get into such a place.

Not to forget, he was repeatedly asked for his identity card by the security guards; random guards; whenever he came across one; plenty of times…

One of the guards had gotten as far as trying to stop him from entering the club because of the blonde’s fashion; deeming it too innocent for the club. Sungmin had managed to persuade him nevertheless after explaining him the situation and throwing his cute pouts unconsciously at the tall guard.

He gave nervous smiles to all those who were looking at him funny and made his way into the club where a few teasing hootings were thrown at him. He nervously looked around, hoping to get a glimpse of his boyfriend so that he could take the latter and get out of this weird place as soon as he could.

The smoke, loud music and intense and bold actions were not his genre, you see.

He carefully scanned the place and his eyes landed on the bar place where the bartender was giving a show of making drinks to the customers sitting in front of the long, marble table.

Bumping into a few people forming a crowd, the view of Kyuhyun holding a male’s hand aggressively greeted the innocent intern. He quickly made his way to the pharmacist but stopped midway when Kyuhyun’s slurred words got to his ears.

“Anybody who tries to kiss me has to be Zhoumi!” Sungmin felt a sting in his heart. Was Kyuhyun not over Zhoumi? “And I’ll kill Zhoumi for that! I belong to my Minnie and my Minnie belongs to me! I’ll kill Zhoumi if he tries to kiss me and I’ll kill Zhoumi and resurrect him to kill him again if he even thinks dirty about my Minnie. My Minnie is so special.” Kyuhyun trailed off and the sting in Sungmin’s heart turned into sweet feeling of love towards his preceptor.

He really can’t hide his love even in his drunken state. He smiled to himself.

“Did you know my Minnie has such beautiful eyes? But you! You trash can named Zhoumi, you have menacing eyes, void of any innocence! My Minnie is too good to be true and he is definitely too good for you. Heck! He’s too good for anyone but he now loves me… Woohoo~” Kyuhyun was completely wasted. He was getting too aggressive with his hold on the stranger’s right wrist to which the victim was wincing in pain.

“Hey drunkard! I’m not some Zhoumi so let go off my wrist!” the stranger bellowed. “And I never tried to kiss you!” he added with a grimace due to the shooting pain in his wrist.

“Oh, you are not that bastard?” Kyuhyun curiously asked as he blinked his eyelids repeatedly and rubbed them with his left hand t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter