Chapter 57

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days had passed after the whole confession in the park and Sungmin found himself sulking on one of the many black leather swivel chairs in the outpatient pharmacy. Ever after he realized how Zhoumi was a danger to his love life despite it being in the past, Sungmin found himself sporting an emotion he had never imagined himself to experience firsthand ever.

He was jealous.

And thanks to that particularly strong emotion of his, he noticed things he didn’t really want to notice. Things like Zhoumi trying to tease Kyuhyun, get closer to him, flirt with him in broad daylight and once, Sungmin also found Zhoumi trying to Kyuhyun’s bottom but Kyuhyun had pushed the taller pharmacist harshly while muttering abusive words.

So this is how Doctor Kyuhyun felt when Siwon-ah was courting me… he found himself thinking as he continued to pout over the memories of all the intimate things he had noticed Zhoumi try to do to Kyuhyun. And for the first time in his life, he actually hated someone with a passion.

There are so many first times for me since Doctor Kyuhyun came into my life. And a small smile made an outline on his beautiful face.

It was quite free today since morning so he actually found some time to slack off in the outpatient and Kyuhyun was busy with an article he was working on so Sungmin was lonely.

No, Donghae was no help since the brunette was diligently helping out in the inpatient pharmacy as per his schedule.

Sungmin meekly fished out his smartphone from within his coat pocket and saw his reflection on the black screen.

What did Doctor Kyuhyun see in me to fall in love with me? He thought as he examined his features on the shiny screen on the phone. I’m just a plain looking male, seriously. He stretched his lips into a forceful smile. What is special about my smile that he keeps telling me he fell for my smile the first thing? He brought his left hand to his left cheek and squeezed the chubby flesh with all his fingers. I’m so chubby and fat that I don’t like my own weight and fat face. Then why does he call me beautiful and mesmerizing at whatever I wear? And the pout of his lips deepened as he frowned on his reflection on the screen.

Just as he was about to keep his phone back into his coat pocket, another reflection caught his attention that had belonged to none other than the one he was recently jealous of. Well, the reflection was unexpected so he did stifle a scream of shock but placed his right hand on the slightly left side of his chest where he felt his heart pounding.

He turned around on his swivel chair and a smirking Zhoumi’s face was just a few inches away from his own, upper body crouching over Sungmin's as the former held the handles of the chair. Sungmin cowered a bit in reflex. The look on Zhoumi’s face wasn’t a good one so Sungmin’s reaction was quite reasonable at the situation.

“D-Doctor Zhoumi, c-can I h-help you?” he stuttered and he was not liking it. He wished his confidence was better than that.

The smirk on Zhoumi’s face was replaced with a fake expression of thinking. “Hmm… I think you can. Can you follow me outside?” Zhoumi faked the serious expression but Sungmin took it for serious, his innocent side kicking in.

He looked around and since nearly everyone was slacking off and Kyuhyun hadn’t really assigned him with anything in particular to do, he agreed to the taller male’s request with a faint nod and sighed in relief as Zhoumi’s bent form straightened up and began increasing the distance between their bodies as the lanky male approached the exit to the outpatient.

He shortly caught up with the taller male as he exited the department and saw the other approaching one of the nearest staff washrooms for males. He began to wonder what the other wanted help with that required them to go to the washroom of all the places.

By the time he had reopened the door to the washroom from outside, Zhoumi was already leaning against the wall directly facing the door; just outside the right stall inside.

“Come in and close the door.” Zhoumi seriously ordered and defying a superior’s order was something Sungmin never did, hence obviously, he followed out the order.

He timidly entered the washroom and slowly closed the door as his back faced the lanky male.

A sharp gasp left his lips as he felt two long arms circle around his waist and he abruptly leaned towards the closed door in an attempt to free himself of the back-hug that was now getting stronger. “Doctor Zhoumi! What are you doing?!” he exclaimed as he struggled to free himself by prying those arms off his waist.

“What does it look like to you, darling?” and that was when Sungmin regretted for believing in other’s words earlier in the outpatient.

“Let go off me!” Sungmin’s voice was strained with struggle as he kept trying his best to rid his waist of the strong hold Zhoumi had on it. “This is not right! You are a doctor!”

“Well, that goes for Kyuhyun too. Then why are you two smooching around with each other in the parking lot and his office?” another gasp left Sungmin’s lips as he detected smirk in Zhoumi’s voice. And the voice had felt so near to his right ear that he thought the other’s lips were just a mere centimetre away from his earlobe.

Apparently, that was what really the case was. Because soon, a wet trail was felt on his earlobe and he needn’t be a genius to know it was a tongue tracing the flesh of his right ear. He shrieked at the action and soon, tears started gathering in his eyes. He whimpered as he felt getting molested when his bottom was harshly caught by five slender fingers on his right bun.

Doctor Kyuhyun…

And maybe, it is truth when one says that when one is in love, their hearts get connected and the other starts feeling all the unsaid things their partner or lover is unable to say.

Did you not get it?

To put it short, Kyuhyun had somehow developed a sixth sense and his superpower led him to the same washroom where Sungmin was being molested. And luckily, Sungmin was never able to lock the door from inside hence it was easier for Kyuhyun to enter the room. The impact of him harshly pushing the door open from outside led Sungmin to fall back and that led into Zhoumi making a soft fall for him as Zhoumi abruptly landed on the cream coloured floor with an ‘Oof’ while Sungmin fell just on top of Zhoumi; all the while crying.

Sungmin felt his body being jerked up and he somehow balanced himself from falling back as Kyuhyun held tightly onto his arms. He was still not aware that it was Kyuhyun who had rescued him and his blurry vision due to the tears collected within his orbs wasn’t helping it either. He was sobbing so hard that he couldn’t even comprehend Kyuhyun’s familiar and concerned voice direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter