Chapter 48

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Not proof-read as usual so just let ur brain to the work of corrections and enjoy reading :P

 

Around six on the Sunday evening, an anxious Siwon was fidgeting on the couch where Nari had made him sit to wait for Sungmin. It didn’t take much time for Sungmin to get ready and get his date started with Siwon for the latter had bombarded him with numerous text, reminding Sungmin about it.

Siwon, as usual, had brought his bike and the two rode it to the destination where their date was supposed to be held.

The Lotte World.

Pretty typical, I know. But this tall, handsome guy was new at this as well.

How the date shifted from the Lotte World to the lavish seven-star hotel, Sungmin didn’t know.

How he got done with the expensive dinner either, he didn’t know.

The words spoken by Siwon to him, the souvenirs and gifts the taller gave him, the gestures the former did towards him; they all didn’t register in Sungmin’s mind whatsoever.

Throughout the whole date, all Sungmin could think about was the Saturday that had just went by. He couldn’t help but think back to the unforgettable date he had with his Doctor Kyuhyun.

His Doctor Kyuhyun; although he didn’t register this yet.

The dolphins, the orphanage, the park and the lake along with those hugs and kisses and the unforgettable song that Kyuhyun had serenaded to him; they were all going around in circles in his mind.

Siwon was noticing it.

He was noticing every single thing concerning Sungmin’s behaviour. The distance between them whenever Siwon initiated holding hands with the shorter boy, the distracted expression of Sungmin’s when they came across a dolphin plushy hung as a prize for one of the shooting games in the amusement park, the half-hearted smiles and responses to Siwon’s request about going and taking selfies and pictures in a picture booth, everything. He was noticing absolutely everything.

And his heart was in pain.

Just what did that Doctor Kyuhyun do that made Sungmin so distracted from this date?

Just what should I do to snap Sungmin out of his distracted state?

Just how should I make Sungmin realize, I love him too deeply to let him go?

Exiting the seven-star hotel, Siwon finally made Sungmin snap out of his thoughts and distractions by shaking his right shoulder.

“You have to be alert when riding the bike.” he said to the shorter male. Sungmin nodded his head slowly in understanding and let Siwon secure the extra helmet on his head.

After Siwon wore his own helmet, Sungmin waited for the taller one to sit on the bike so that Sungmin could sit behind him and let the date get over of which he guiltily confessed to himself, he had no recollections or memories of.

Seeing no movement from Siwon’s side, Sungmin confusedly opened his mouth to speak.

“Are you waiting for something, Siwon-ah?”

“Yes. Waiting for you to climb the bike.” he softly replied.

“But, shouldn’t the driver sit first?”

“Exactly. I’m waiting for the driver to climb.”

“But you are the driver…” Siwon’s raised eyebrows —yes, yes, those famous shibrows— were visible through the plastic covering of the helmet as Sungmin spoke those words.

“I had said; you have to be alert when riding the bike.” Siwon repeated what he had said earlier, causing the shorter one to gasp as the realization dawned into his hazy mind.

“You don’t mean—”

“Yes, it is exactly what I mean.” Siwon cut his sentence.

“B-but, I’ve n-never—”

“I will teach you, Sungmin-ah. I will teach you at least this one thing you will remember me for throughout your life.” Siwon smiled.

The hidden meaning behind Siwon’s words was left unheard by Sungmin as he reluctantly nodded and got on the driver’s seat of the bike.

He started the ride with the most minimum speed available; daring to increase it little by little with Siwon’s hand and support from behind, literally.

With Sungmin’s slow speed, his concentration and Siwon’s help and support, the two finally made it to the Shin’s residence after a total of forty-five minutes. Mind it; it usually takes fifteen minutes to arrive at the Shin’s place from that particular hotel when riding a bike as fast as Siwon’s.

Yes, I’m not kidding.

Siwon removed the helmet from Sungmin’s small head before removing his own after the two parked the bike. He then escorted the shorter boy to the front of the door and the two awkwardly stood in front of the closed door, facing each other with Sungmin’s back facing the door.

It is now or never. Sungmin thought.

Inhaling a huge amount of air and breathing it out, Sungmin parted his lips.

“S-Siwon-ah, ab-about the whole ‘Ch-chance’—” Siwon cut Sungmin once again. But this time, he used his lips to do the work instead.

He abruptly kissed Sungmin on his lips and Sungmin was stunned for a while to really register what was happening with his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter