Chapter 30

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Warning, not proof read and a rushed up update because I was missing you lovelies.

 

The painful headache was getting stronger as the blinding sunrays were met with Kyuhyun’s eyes. He groaned in both pain and annoyance at the hangover. His beloved tequila was definitely taking a toll on him.

Twisting his body a little as his back touched the bed; he inhaled a big amount of oxygen and opened his eyelids slowly.

Damn, I have to go to the hospital with this ty hangover now. He couldn’t help but curse.

As his vision started getting clearer of his surroundings, he noticed the strange smell, the posh cream-colored ceiling that definitely didn’t belong to his own room, the different furniture and the pink and purple wallpaper and frowned.

This isn’t my room.

Stretching his body on his back completely, he looked at his left and got the shock of his life.

And a loud shriek followed the kicking he did to the body next to his.

What the hell is this diva doing next to me!?!

He hurriedly scooted to his right but another limp body restricted his movement unconsciously. He looked at the culprit and he got the second biggest shock of his life that morning.

Another loud scream followed the hard kick he gave to the poor other form on the bed next to him.

What the hell is Choi Siwon doing next to me?!!!

Both the poor kicked-out victims sprang up from the cold floor —the air conditioner was on after all— and hissed at the impact of the kick their poor butts underwent through.

Heechul, however, recovered pretty quickly and soon a very handsome smirk plastered his pretty face that was even prettier after the beauty sleep he got. But that doesn’t mean Siwon was in the same boat as his best friend.

“Why in God’s name are you in hyung’s bed?!” Siwon was panicking and his own form didn’t help him against the soon-to-approach-panic attack. He quickly got hold of a pink pillow from the bed and covered his private parts from the semi- pharmacist in his best friend’s bed. The only thing really keeping Kyuhyun covered was the thin bed sheet cover draped over his lower body. “And why are we all ?!” he frantically added.

“How the hell did I end up here?!” Kyuhyun loudly yelled but that proved to be a wrong move since his headache got aggravated further.

“Oh sweet hearts, don’t you both remember the amazing time we had just a few hours ago last night? I must say, having was simply out of the world! ‘Amazing’ can’t even begin to describe it.”

“What?!” seems like Kyuhyun and Siwon really have similar tastes. They even yelled in shock in sync.

“And you are really harsh for a pharmacist, you know?” Heechul smirked at the now pale Kyuhyun who quickly covered his whole body with the bed sheet. Kyuhyun couldn’t have looked more vulnerable than he was looking now. And Heechul was definitely enjoying this.

“Don’t tell me… I slept with my best friend and my love rival?! Oh no Jesus!” those eyebrows of Siwon’s started getting into action yet again. And Siwon even lost his hold on the pillow in shock. Bad move.

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon’s whole form and another —can’t believe but yes— girly shriek escaped his lips.

Kyuhyun seemed to think of something for a while and opened his mouth, “I don’t believe you. This is a very bad prank, . I remember I threw up on your face last night hence you are getting even with me in such a ridiculous way.” Kyuhyun snarled angrily at Heechul—mind you, Heechul didn’t even bother covering himself...

Don’t start imagining him in his birth suit now, please.

“And how can you be so sure about it, handsome?” Heechul’s smirk was widening by the time.

He sure is smart. Definitely someone I could see myself banging to.

“Oh god! My first time as a gay wasn’t with Sungmin!” Well… seems like Siwon got his own worries to worry about.

But that doesn’t mean Kyuhyun wouldn’t spring off the bed and lung at the taller intern for including his Sungmin’s name amidst this .

Heechul looked at the two men in front of him and his lips. Dumping those expensive D&G clothing was so worth the prank and the view of two hot and handsome men fighting in my sacred bedroom. I bet the show will only get better from here on.

Oh goodness, that smirk is really starting to creep me out.

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

Siwon was sulking as he was assisting Hyukjae that morning in a general ward. The whole ‘waking up in his best friend’s bed with the equally diva and his ultimate love rival’ was still bothering him. Though he and Kyuhyun were later laughed at by Heechul and the truth was finally unfolded by Heechul that it was indeed yet another prank thrown at him by his best friend; fortunately no taking place whatsoever, the simple thought of something like that happening in real had started scaring him off. He had his share of relationships with girls but just the thought of spending romantic time with anyone else but Sungmin anymore was able to switch his mood off.

And he was also supporting a pretty purple bruise on the left side of his lips that was gifted to him by Kyuhyun in the form of a hard punch earlier that morning.

Kyuhyun had received a return gift punch on his chin as well though…

And Heechul was really tempted to ring the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter