Chapter 62

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day, another break and another make out session between our KyuMin couple.

Just that it wasn’t just another normal day.

What could go wrong when two females meet outside the office room of the couple busy making out inside of?

Nothing much. Just that the problem starts when one female is the ultimate fangirl to ever surface the face of the earth while the other is around to just spy on what exactly her younger brother was up to in a closed room at the break time.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun didn’t need to know that though. They were bound to get caught in the act someday anyways so them not locking the door when making out was just the part the fate played for the females to stumble upon them.

Once again, nothing much of a big deal.

The shrieks of the fangirl did cause some unnecessary attention from those passing by outside but again, nothing much of a deal to worry about.

Right?

Yet, Ahra was rooted to her spot after catching her brother red-handedly making out with a male; a very cute male at that.

“You. have. got. to be. kidding. me…”

The two had long thrown each other away from their bodies when Nari first opened the door to get a click of one of her precious captures.

“Ahra noona? Why are you here?” Kyuhyun was baffled as he ignored the constant flashings from Nari’s camera.

Ahra approached the dumbfounded and embarrassed Sungmin and slightly poked his left cheek with her right hand’s index finger. “You being gay was a news but you being gay for this boy?” a dramatic pause.

And the pause was so dramatic that even Nari stopped with whatever paparazzi stuff she was busy with.

“Daebak!” Ahra’s excited exclamation had caused them to release their breaths they had held onto. “He’s so cute!”

And Kyuhyun felt his alert radar glow.

Oh, his noona was a real e so he had a valid reason to be alert.

“So you are Sungmin?” she curiously asked as she started feeling Sungmin’s soft cheeks with the back of her hand. Sungmin slowly nodded as a reply, too flabbergasted to form a word. “Such soft cheek…” she admired the feeling. “What cream do you use?”

“Huh? Cr-cream?”

“Yeah, to keep your skin so soft and smooth and silky and pink.” She nonchalantly replied as her hand kept feeling the skin. “I can see why he can’t keep his hands off you.” she seriously said.

“Noona.”

“Yes Kyu?”

“Stop harassing him.”

“Oh, you knew.” And she retracted her hand with a smirk. “So?” she turned her attention back at the youngest in the room, Sungmin. “Which brand? The cream I mean.”

“I don’t use any.” And Sungmin’s rapid blinking of eyelids just made the older girl squeal in delight.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! I want this boy.” she demanded.

Don’t worry about Nari. She was having her own fun with the recording.

“Hell no! It was hard to get him to date me.”

“Yah! I said I want him.”

“Yah! Noona! Stop being a e to him at the very least!”

“I’m not a e!”

“You even hit on Hyukjae despite knowing he’s a full out gay! Sungmin is not even a proper gay!” and Kyuhyun immediately hit his own mouth as he realized he had just dug his own grave.

“Sungmin is not a proper gay? I have a chance!”

“No”

“Yes”

“Ahm.” Sungmin interrupted the childish banter between the two siblings. “I have my own opinion on whom to go with, actually.” He politely yet innocently said.

Ahra turned her attention back to her younger brother with all seriousness lacing her face. “I’m going to kidnap him.”

“And then you’ll harass him!”

“Didn’t think of that earlier but now that you put the idea in my mind, I’ll follow suit to it.”

“No! I haven’t even touched him that way yet!”

"And I can't believe that nonsense! How can you resist him?!"

"Because it's a big deal for him to be making out with me!"

“You both do realize I’m actually here, right?” but Sungmin’s interruption was left ignored as the siblings continued with their banter on who should get the cute guy.

“Then touch him before I kidnap him!” as Ahra said that, Nari jumped into the conversation.

“I have been telling this to him ever since!” Ahra looked at the lady weirdly.

They hadn’t actually introduced themselves to each other yet.

“I’m their number one fangirl.” Nari cheerfully stated. “Oh, and Sungmin is my son.” she added as she threw a flying kiss towards the said boy.

Silence…

“Their number one fangirl?” Ahra tried to clear out. Nari nodded enthusiastically. “Don’t tell me you are the ultimate Nari-ssi Kyuhyun talked about?” Nari gasped at that.

“Kyuhyunnie talked about me to you?”

“So you are the one who actually helped him get this cute boy?”

“Well, I think I can take that much of a credit.” Nari shyly smiled.

“Ahjumma.” serious Ahra.

“Yes?” curious Nari.

“Make me your assistant.” Ahra was serious.

“Why?” and Nari was confused along with the other males present in the room.

“I loved those DVDs you gifted this moron!” Ahra shrieked as she lunged forward at the short lady and engulfed her in a hug. “I had such a wonderful time watching it all night!” she released Nari excitedly.

“You watched them?” Nari happily beamed.

“I loved them all but my all time favourite was the one with strawberry ice cream as a prop!”

“Oh my! That is my ultimate favourite too! I always get when I watch that!”

“And the younger male was so cute and yummy looking!”

Where the two erted ladies were too busy in discussing their most favourite DVD, Kyuhyun managed to sneak his boyfriend out of the room and close the door behind them. “The es have been united. We better stay out of their sight if you don’t want Ahra noona to go all ert on you.” he seriously said but anybody could say he was just joking.

They were smiling at each other and were almost successful at escaping the ladies when two very enthusiastic ladies caught them from behind and forced them towards the cafeteria.

 

“So, this arrogant brother of mine stole your first kiss. Is that true?” Ahra perilously inquired as the four had managed to settle in a far cornered table in the nearly secluded cafeteria.

“He told you that?” Sungmin asked back as he blinked continuously. Another set of big smile stretched acr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter