Chapter 56

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Not proof-read, Typos and errors expected, over 3000+ words and a few foul words used. Just the norm.

 

A serious Kyuhyun made his way to the elegant convention centre in China where a prestigious international health conference was going on. Every country had sent a representative or two and one among those countries was South Korea.

A red-head ran behind the serious pharmacist and soon caught up with the latter; all the while huffing and puffing.

“Bastard, why so serious? Wait for your best friend at the very least!” Hyukjae panted and harshly tapped Kyuhyun’s left shoulder. “And despite you not being gay, let me at least feast my eyes with these many hotties in here.” the red-head added.

Kyuhyun merely ignored the blabber his best friend was uttering that clearly implied Hyukjae being a full grown gay. He preferred being the straight one out of them two and hence, he was least interested in ogling at guys and creep them out unlike what his best friend was doing at that very moment.

“At least behave like you are a sophisticated surgeon.” Kyuhyun dryly commented as he collected his visitor badge from the reception and made his way to the conference room. All the while on his way to a seat, Hyukjae was busy whispering to him about many handsome guys he had encountered from the entrance until now and Kyuhyun was getting slightly annoyed at the drooling his best friend was doing beside him despite the conference being active with a serious topic concerning the pros and cons of a new found drug. The whole lecture was in English and believe it or not, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were fluent at the language.

The two had later indulged themselves into the lectures after Hyukjae had successfully gotten into his medical mode and before they could realize, the coffee break had hit them and this was the cue for Kyuhyun to use the washroom and empty his bladder that had been filled with countless Americano coffee cups he had treated himself with.

Yes, he was an addict to that particular caffeine.

He had just wanted to wash his hands after finishing his business in the washroom but never did he think that a tall, lanky yet handsome male would drag him back into the stall the moment he opened the door to his cubicle and pin him to the door after closing it behind him.

Before Kyuhyun could even register what was going on, a pair of lips had already landed on his own and hungrily taken them into those unfamiliar ones. He was left with gaping eyes as he saw the other ravishing his lips without his permission.

With anger flickering in his eyes, he hit the offender with his right knee; connecting it with the other’s belly. The taller male immediately hunched over with a painful groan escaping his lips; body bending into two as the hit caught him off guard.

“What do you think you are doing to kiss me like that? You !” Kyuhyun snarled as he continued rubbing his lips with the back of his right hand, trying his best to get the other’s sick saliva off his formerly dried lips. He was feeling disgusted to be kissed by another male.

“Feisty one” the lanky male said in between his groans of pain and smirked. “I like it.” It was said in Chinese despite the English language Kyuhyun had used. And to add into his fluent linguistic skills’ list, Kyuhyun was fluent at that Chinese language too.

Understanding that he wouldn’t get anything out of spending his worthy and precious time on the still-in-pain offender, Kyuhyun harshly shoved the latter towards the closed toilet seat and efficiently got out of the stall with a grumpy mood.

He hurriedly made his way to the fashionable sink faucet and washed his face thoroughly after washing his hands. He rinsed his mouth several times too and as he was completely done with his fussy cleaning, the offender finally came out of the stall from earlier while still holding onto his stomach and smirked at Kyuhyun from the mirror. Kyuhyun merely ignored the other’s presence and hurriedly exited the washroom after grabbing a fist full of tissues in anger to dry his face and hands.

That was one of those few rarities where Kyuhyun found himself unable to concentrate on the lectures going on in the conference halls after the happening in the washroom from earlier. But his attention was soon brought back to the lecture as a new lecture started. Except; it wasn’t the topic that had caught his attention. It was the one standing on that podium instead; speaking in a decent English while professionally bringing forth the idea of a new discovery he had conducted his successful preliminary tests on.

The very person who had molested him in the washroom.

And maybe it really was an unlucky day for him because he had actually settled for one of the front-most seats to attentively attend the lectures earlier.

His offender’s name was Zhoumi, he learned that day.

The conference for the day had come to a halt and two more days were still to go for the entire international health conference to end officially. Being the best friends they were, Hyukjae noticed the grouchy temper his best friend was sporting and he intelligently concluded that something had happened for his usually moody best friend to turn on his hyper cantankerous mood.

That wasn’t good, by the way.

“My usually grumpy, cranky, ill-tempered, petulant, snappish best friend, what happened to you?” he teasingly asked as he wrapped his lower body from his waist with a white towel. He was about to go and take a shower.

“Nothing big. Just that someone from your community tainted my usually straight lips with a gay kiss.” Kyuhyun growled as he re-read the article he was working on for days.

Well, the shower was long forgotten as an excited red-head violently plopped his body on the hotel bed Kyuhyun was sitting on; shaking it with the impact of the sudden jump. “No way in hell!” he exclaimed with eyes as big as saucers.

“Then extract that horrid memory out of my mind by using those things they do in your favourite Harry Potter movie and see it yourself.” the pharmacist retorted as he shut his laptop lid close in frustration. “I swear I’ll tear that lanky human being into shreds like a thread if he comes anywhere near me next time.” he added.

“Okay, who is he? I have to see if he is hot or not. Maybe I’ll have a chance to play!” Hyukjae was so full of tease and smiles that Kyuhyun was beginning to bring his punishment into act for the red-head instead.

“Go ahead.” Kyuhyun scrunched up his nose. “It’s that tall Chinese from earlier who was giving a lecture on his new discovery.” he groaned and dumped his laptop on the bed as he sprang off the bed to go for a much needed bath.

“That lanky Chinese with a Chinese accent when speaking English?! Wow, you got a good one chasing you.” the teasing continued but Kyuhyun wasn’t Kyuhyun if he didn’t reply back in his own way.

“Then go and him while I have a relaxing bath with your shower gel and shampoo.” And saying this, he grabbed the towel Hyukjae was wearing and pulled it on his way to the bathroom.

A shrill shriek left the surgeon’s lips as he covered his now completely exposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter