Chapter 51

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Beware, it's filled with nonsensical crap and I blame my headache for it. Hope the next updates will be better.

 

Donghae was in a fit of uncontrollable laughter as he watched Sungmin. Sungmin, on the other hand, was pouting as deeply as he could; making him look terribly cute and irresistible to anyone watching him; in the bus.

“Yah! Stop laughing at my misery! I’m utterly embarrassed already…” and he continued pouting as they stood in the bus since the bus was filled with passengers by the time they got on it.

“I must commend umma for this. Really!” and Donghae continued snickering more to the point he started snorting through it. Sungmin looked around and noticed every single passenger had directed their attention towards them.

If his current looks hadn’t attracted too much of unwanted attention, then Donghae’s loud and annoying laughter had done the job.

Sungmin pitifully looked at his best friend and pouted some more. “Please stop laughing now. People are looking at us.” he whined.

Donghae cooed and pinched Sungmin’s cheeks with the fingers of both his hands; shaking Sungmin’s head from side to side. “You look so cute like this pouting and whining. But I must say umma made you look hot!” another laughter burst from that damned throat of Donghae’s and Sungmin’s face turned even redder with embarrassment. Mind you, it wasn’t helping him because his cheeks were already painted with red blush-on that Nari had forced on him.

Flashbacks of what had happened earlier at home made him cringe and release another whine of despair.

What will I tell to Doctor Kyuhyun? Will he laugh at me? Oh my God! What if he stops loving me because of this?!

By the time he kept pondering about all those baseless things, Donghae dragged him out of the green bus and made him walk towards the hospital in hurry—Donghae was jumping in excitement actually while doing so.

Panic in Sungmin’s heart increased as he neared the hospital entrance.

Please God, don’t let me become a laughing stock!

He saw how everyone; whether they knew him or not; looked at him. The receptionist eyed him confusedly in the beginning but then he could see a deep blush forming on her cheeks as she shyly continued looking at him. Not only that, but a lot of males were gaping at him and some tried to hit on him as well.

What the hell! Are all the males in this hospital gay?! He panicked.

Before Sungmin could retort and make Donghae stop in his footsteps, Donghae had effectively pushed him in the outpatient pharmacy, making him land right in front of the very anticipating Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was awestruck. He was beyond speechless. And he was glad that others didn’t really look at Sungmin and continued doing their dispensing and preparing the prescriptions instead. He was inwardly thankful to the Divinity that the pharmacy was full of activity since early morning today.

“Am I turning straight now?” he wondered out loud; unconsciously making Sungmin panic at that even more.

Oh no! He doesn’t like me anymore! Sungmin was on the verge of tears. After finally falling in love for the first time, my love story is going to die now.

Kyuhyun just hurriedly dragged Sungmin outside and kept speed-walking to the staff washroom that was nearest. Fishing out the key from his pocket, he hurriedly unlocked the door and dragged Sungmin inside the fairly huge expanse before locking the door from inside; not removing the key from the keyhole to prevent other staff from invading the expanse. Sungmin was watching his preceptor’s back while still being in total stress and panic.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and exhaled before turning around, finally facing Sungmin.

“What…happened to your f-face?” he was still awestruck.

“I’m sorry but don’t hate me for this.” Sungmin’s tears were on the verge of falling. “Nari umma d-did something to my f-face in excitement… and I was already ge-tting late to get here so I couldn’t wipe them off.” And a tear rolled out of his right eye at the very moment he finished talking.

Kyuhyun immediately crashed Sungmin’s body with his own, hugging Sungmin tightly.

Sungmin’s sobs turned a little loud at that. Is he already breaking up with me now?

“Stunning…” Kyuhyun breathed out.

“Huh?”

“Am I actually turning straight because of you being like this?” Kyuhyun continued hugging Sungmin tightly.

“But…you just turned me gay.” Sungmin continued sobbing, scared that the love of his life was leaving him now.

“I should really thank Nari-ssi for this. But I’m kind of angry at her too.” Kyuhyun said as he separated their bodies and examined Sungmin’s face. He snickered then, “Seriously, you are already beautiful and now this girly make-up… stunning.” He smiled in admiration. “Now everyone will stare at your beauty.” He scowled.

Sungmin’s face was once again a shade of deep red.

“I tried rubbing the make-up off but she applied water-proof and smudge-free cosmetics on me.” Sungmin whined. “Do you not like me anymore?” he worriedly asked.

“On the contrary, I can’t control myself from doing this.” And he dipped his head down to Sungmin’s level and captured those lips that had a light shade of pink lip-tint on.

Sungmin quickly broke from the kiss and looked at the taller in confusion. “Are you not grossed out by this?”

“Instead, I’m by this.”

“? Do you have a switch or something?”

“What?” Kyuhyun was baffled at the extreme innocence of the boy in front of him.

“ means you have a switch that can turn on and off?” Sungmin tried to clarify. Kyuhyun looked into those smoky eyes that Nari had so kindly worked on as an expert and released a smile.

“You really need to learn a lot about dating from me, Sungmin-ah.” he smiled but that smile soon turned into a smirk as he traced Sungmin’s bottom lip from his right hand’s thumb. “I think I’ll have to show you what turning on is.” He was just about to kiss Sungmin once again but two knocks on the door from outside acted as a warning to him instead.

He looked at his wristwatch in dismay and cursed whoever was outside, knocking at the door and interrupting his lesson to his intern. “I think it can wait for some while. Let’s get going and do some work instead. I’ll see if we can work in the I.V. and TPN department today instead.” Sungmin seemed to get the hint of what Kyuhyun was trying to do.

“So that I can escape being laughed at by others because of this make-up, right?” he clarified.

Kyuhyun shook his head, “So that I can protect you from potential erts lurking around because you, my dear intern, are attracting dirty attention with this look. And your blonde hair colour is just like a delicious cherry on top.” He smirked as Sungmin looked anywhere but at Kyuhyun in embarrassment.

The knocking from outside seized as Kyuhyun unlocked the door and grabbed Sungmin’s right hand with his own right hand, motioning the younger to walk behind him instead of coming face to face with others; successfully hiding Sungmin’s front view by everyone else.

Kyuhyun walked to his office in the same way along with Sungmin behind him and told Sungmin to wait for him there till he gets the permission from the Chief pharmacist.

 

Doctor Lee Soo Man was someone who was always busy with paper works and his rounds in the hospital; if not assisting surgeries or renowned doctors like that of Doctor Choi. And at this very moment, he was taking a round of the in-patient pharmacy department to check how the work was going on. Gladly, Kyuhyun didn’t need to go to the other’s office to get the permission.

When Doctor Lee looked up from the papers in his hand while walking out of the in-patient pharmacy, he came across Kyuhyun who was leaning against the wall outside the outpatient pharmacy department that was just across the in-patient pharmacy.

Kyuhyun straightened his pose and hurriedly walked towards the senior-most. The latter just watched him with an amused smile.

This boy has changed so much in such a short period of time. He’s continuously displaying his emotions now, like at this very moment, his panic about something is quite evident in his posture. He smiled at the pharmacist approaching him.

“Doctor Lee, I was wondering if I could train my intern in the I.V. and TPN dep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter