Chapter 60

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was definitely the best sleep he had had in months. But that wasn’t the case when the morning came and his hangover struck his head with pain.

Or maybe it actually was a good morning to him since the first thing he saw in front of his eyes was the sleeping face of his intern on the bed adjacent to the one he was sleeping on. Feeling the lamp on the nightstand with his hands, he pulled the string to illuminate some light in the dark room.

Bringing his left wrist up to his face, he scrunched his eyelids to look at the time being displayed on his wristwatch.

Five-thirty in the morning…

“Wow, I woke up so early yet I’m happy?” he wondered out loud to himself. The memories of last night started playing in his mind and despite the embarrassing confessions and memories of him being totally wasted in front of Sungmin were being recalled, the whole scenario of the two on the bus stop made him smile nonetheless.

He looked back at the sleeping male and saw how Sungmin shifted on the bed while being hugged to death by the sleeping brunette. The beautiful intern of his then hummed a little and brought his hands out of the covers, stretching them in the process.

He’s waking up.

“Good morning, Umma~” Sungmin smiled to himself as he felt and heard a few cracks from his body due to his morning stretching. His eyes were still closed and Kyuhyun was just enjoying the beautiful view of his intern cracking knuckles and sighing in content at the sounds with smile lacing those plump lips.

“Good morning to you too, intern.” Kyuhyun teased and smirked as Sungmin whipped his head to Kyuhyun’s side with one eyelid cracked open.

He groaned a little. “Wow Sungmin, you are now daydreaming about him.” he said to himself; voice still groggy with sleep. “There’s no way he’s here.” he added.

“But you brought me here last night.” Kyuhyun teased further while his smirk remained intact on his lips.

A gasp escaped the intern’s lips as he registered the preceptor’s presence in his room. And then, the last night on the bus stop started playing in his mind; effectively bringing out the first blush on his face for the morning.

Oh come on. Won’t you blush too if you remember your boyfriend planting kisses after kisses on your exposed shoulder for the first time since you two became a couple?

He looked at his lap and shyly looked back at the smirking Kyuhyun. “Morning.”

Kyuhyun got off the pink bed and kneeled in front of Sungmin who was still sitting on the blue bed with Donghae’s right hand draped carelessly around his stomach despite Sungmin’s sitting position. The first thing Kyuhyun did was to peel the brunette’s hand off the blonde’s stomach with a scowl but the scowl soon turned into a smile as he succeeded in doing the important task. “There, now give me my morning kiss.” and puckered his lips while leaning towards an extremely pink Sungmin.

Despite his heartbeat going erratic as his cheeks kept feeling hot due to the blush he was sporting, Sungmin was quick to bring his right hand’s index finger on his lips; efficiently preventing the supposed morning kiss. “Morning breath.” he whispered.

“Like I care.” And getting rid of the finger separating their lips from each other, Kyuhyun completely closed the distance between them and captured the luscious folds with a sigh of contentment.

However, Sungmin broke away from the kiss, making it as short as a peck. “That’s unhygienic” he cutely retorted and Kyuhyun groaned. Well, that was a mistake because his headache had hit him as hard as a hammer and his groan of disappointment soon turned into groans of pain.

Several groans of pain, to be exact.

And after a long time, the two actually skipped work that day.

Sungmin didn’t find in his heart to abandon Kyuhyun after what happened last night and decided to stay put next to his boyfriend and take care of the painful hangover his Kyuhyun was sporting instead of going for the training today.

He wouldn’t have done anything productive without his preceptor anyway. And then there was the Chinese pharmacist he didn’t want to face alone at the moment. Not after what the other had tried on him in the washroom and then caused pain to his boyfriend by installing secret camera in Kyuhyun’s office room.

Before the two knew it, both Shindong and Donghae had left the residence for their own job and training and Kyuhyun was having his hangover soup made especially by Nari while Sungmin was having his shower upstairs.

I shall skip of how tempted the pharmacist was to get a peek at the blonde hitting the showers despite Kyuhyun himself sporting painful headaches.

And then he claims he isn’t a hormonal teenager…

He was not-so-calmly sipping onto his soup when a worried Nari showed up in front of him right from her bedroom and dumped a big box of neatly packed brown-coloured carton on the table. He curiously looked up at her and then looked back at the big carton. He had initially wondered how Nari had carried such a big box of carton that seemed quite heavy too despite her extremely petite height.

Before he could even speak his curiosity out, Nari beat him out to it as she worriedly opened to speak.

“Okay. I had always wanted to give these to you and I was just looking for a chance to do that but last night was a proof of how urgently in need you are for these.” Taking a deep breath and breathing out as heavily as she had breathed in, “I know you got drunk because you are frustrated.”

How did she know? Kyuhyun thought as his right eyebrow was hoisted up unconsciously.

“My poor soon-to-be-son-in-law, I know you are extremely frustrated but maybe you don’t know how to approach the cause.” she began again. “But maybe, you’ll know just what to do the next time if you—” she glided the carton towards the curious Kyuhyun, “—see these carefully. Really, the solution to your frustration lies in these. They are very, very, very helpful if you ask me.” She bit her bottom lip as she tried to study Kyuhyun’s reaction.

How can the frustration regarding my parents have solution in this box? He gently pulled the box closer to him and slowly got off the chair to get a proper view of what might be inside the package. Carefully cutting the transparent tape with the help of the knife on the table, he inquiringly opened the box. The ultimate reaction of total shock and embarrassment laced his face as the view of countless DVD covers greeted him which sported the pictures of guys going at it.

I know, we would have been sporting the same reaction if an elderly were to gift us with countless number of DVDs wrapped up carefully in a big carton.

“W-what is t-this?” he stuttered as he somehow brought courage to pick one of the DVD cover with his right hand

“My precious DVD collection. The one you are holding is one of my ultimate favourites, by the way.” She cheerfully clapped h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter