Chapter 32

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hae-ah, go and get ready. Your boyfriend will be arriving anytime now.” Nari giggled as she shooed her destructive son away from the food she was preparing in the kitchen. Donghae grumbled in annoyance.

“Umma, I’m already done getting ready.” He pointed at his red, white and black chequered shirt and comfortable pair of khaki pants.

“Argh. Can’t even tell you to go and apply some lipstick and powder since you are clearly a male. Right! Why don’t you apply some eyeliner? Those boys in boy bands look so good when they apply eyeliners! I’m sure Hyukjae will be smitten by you when he sees you donning some of that.” She had started imagining the scenario of a normal Hyukjae entering the living room and getting smitten by Donghae’s eyes that were lined with think eyeliner and then jumping on her son and kissing the living daylights out of him in front of her.

Gladly, Shindong clicked his fingers and brought her back to reality.

“Hae, you look good enough. Go and accompany Sungminnie till Hyukjae arrives.” Shindong smiled at his short son and guided him out of the kitchen. He then turned to his wife who was busy smiling and stirring the soup in the pot to make it a little thicker.

“Donggie, I think I saved our country more than once to get my wish fulfilled. Our son looks so cute with Hyukjae.” Her happiness was beyond words and Shindong smiled at his wife. He encircled his arms around the small frame of his wife’s waist and pecked her right cheek gently.

“I’m happy he is happy though. It’s not that he was never happy, but the happiness he shows when around Hyukjae is very unique.” He smiled

“But Donggie, I really wish Sungminnie gets to experience that kind of happiness too. He really needs to have someone who can make him happy in the way we can’t.” Nari’s smile was sad. “And how I wish he was gay too.” Shindong chuckled at that.

“No matter how many gay couples come in your life, you will still be greedy to have more.” Nari chuckled along with her husband and nodded in approval.

“Can’t help it. This fangirl heart is too big and never completely fulfilled.” She retorted back while chuckling. Turning off the stove and garnishing the soup with some chilli flakes and coriander leaves, she turned around and pecked her husband’s lips gently as she smoothened her hands on his arms. “Now let’s go. Hyukjae might arrive anytime now.” Shindong pecked on her soft lips for the last time and she ran to her room to apply some perfume and comb her hair.

Meanwhile, Donghae had joined Sungmin on their comfortable brown couch after Shindong guided him out of the kitchen.

“Sungminnie, I wanted to ask something.” Donghae said as he sat next to his best friend. Sungmin just smiled at Donghae and continued on his raspberry-flavoured lollipop as he surfed the internet through his cellphone. Yes, he was having a big blob of lollipop in his mouth.

“Go ahead.” was the only thing Sungmin said as a reply with the unfaltering smile.

“Did you lose your first kiss to that Doctor Kyuhyun?” Donghae blatantly asked and Sungmin nearly choked on his saliva at that.

“How did you come to know?” Sungmin quickly asked as he pulled out the lollipop from his mouth.

“So Hyukkie was telling the truth.” Donghae muttered to himself, “How did it feel?” Donghae asked out loud.

“Do I really need to recall that memory? I don’t want to think about it. I have many painful memories with that one incident alone.” Sungmin began pouting. Donghae pouted too as he saw the formation of pout on his best friend’s lips.

“Hyukkie says he is not a bad person, that Doctor Cho Kyuhyun.” the scowl on Donghae’s face was pretty much giving out how good of an impression Kyuhyun had made on him.

Sungmin was just listening to Donghae and the recent behaviour from his preceptor had really made him feel at ease. He recalled how calm and understanding Kyuhyun had been around him recently. He was not given a hard time, he was allowed to take a little longer break, he was even allowed to have his break earlier than usual and Kyuhyun had been giving him very good training all around and despite being the one training him in the outpatient department now, Sungmin had been feeling excited and comfortable being trained under Kyuhyun.

“I guess I can agree to that. He is not a bad person.” Sungmin confessed to Donghae after thinking for a while.

“I didn’t want you to agree to that!” Donghae childishly exclaimed and Sungmin was astonished at the behaviour. The latter eyed at his pouting best friend funny but both chuckled at it. “So I guess I can start behaving normally around that Doctor Kyuhyun now.” Donghae added with a childish nod.

“I never said the otherwise.” Sungmin continued chuckling and noticed the elder couple exiting the kitchen. No sooner Nari came back from her room, the doorbell rang and Nari excitedly ran towards the door to answer it.

She excitedly opened the door to welcome Hyukjae but became confused when she saw Kyuhyun standing behind the expected guest. She shrugged the confusion off and welcomed the two excitedly nevertheless.

Sungmin and Donghae were still on the couch along with Shindong when Hyukjae showed up inside the living hall. Donghae was quick to run to his boyfriend while Sungmin went back to browsing his phone while on his lollipop.

“Anneyong hasseyo.”

That voice… Sungmin quickly snapped his head at the person the voice belonged to.

And there, in the living room beside Hyukjae, was his own preceptor named Cho Kyuhyun who was bowing ninety degree to all those were in the living room.

Impossible!

Oh Sungminnie, start expecting ‘impossible’ in your life to be a permanent member from now on.

Kyuhyun looked up, straightened his posture and looked at his intern who had the lollipop hanging in that enticing mouth which was currently wide open. He then shyly looked away from Sungmin.

I must be dreaming….

The great Doctor Cho Kyuhyun was shy…

And obviously, this wasn’t going to go unnoticed by our fangirl.

Sungmin got a little uncomfortable at his preceptor’s appearance since Donghae had reminded him of the kiss earlier.

On the other hand, Donghae was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter