Chapter 50

The one I lost my first kiss to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was running in the forest in panic. Her breath was hitched and she was trying her hardest to breathe yet was in a dilemma if she should really breathe or hold her breath in to escape the situation.

It was freezing cold and the darkness of the night was not doing her any good either. To top it, the sight of the leaves falling off the trees wasn’t pleasant to notice either. It gave her the feeling of life being taken away and the thought panicked her even more since she wasn’t in a better situation either.

Running breathlessly, her feet came to a stop upon noticing a well in the middle of nowhere in the dark forest.

Approaching the stoned well with cautious steps, she moved forward.

Slowly…

Slowly….

Slowly…..

But before she could peek into the darkness of it,

“Aaaaaaa~~~” Nari and Donghae screamed in chorus upon seeing the girl being gobbled up by the well as an enormously huge hand grabbed her by her head.

“Scary~~~ aaaaaaaa” Donghae and Nari screamed once more and this caused Shindong to scream along with them and slip off on the tiled floor of their living area after he entered the house.

Both Nari and her son were so indulged into the scene playing on the big screen of the plasma television that the misery of the poor man of the house went unnoticed by them.

Shindong managed to pick himself off the floor while rubbing his sore and scowled at the two kids —Nari was a kid when watching horror movies. No, she wasn’t a kid while spazzing about gays. She was a ert on a whole different level…— and went and took a peek at the television screen.

“A horror movie? Really? Didn’t you guys watch this same movie three times already?” he asked as he stood in front of the huge LED screen; blocking the view of the desperate two viewers.

“Yah! Move to the side! That silly but hilarious boy will be killed next!” Nari said in a loud voice all the while trying to look past her husband’s huge figure.

“But you have watched it thrice already!” Shindong interjected again.

“But I love this movie! If not watching , let me get my dose of horror at least.” Saying this, Nari; who was wearing a knee-length white flowy casual frock; strode towards her husband and shoved him to the side, standing and watching the scene while Donghae; who was already in his baby-blue coloured pyjamas this evening; began whining behind her from the couch to move her body from the front of the plasma screen.

“I’m hungry~~~” Shindong whined childishly as he stomped his feet on the floor.

“We are waiting for Sungminnie. If you can’t wait till he gets back, you can go and serve yourself. The food is ready in the kitchen.” Nari nonchalantly said as she began stuffing the chips from the bowl Donghae was carrying next to her. The two had settled to watch the movie while standing in front of the screen.

“Sungmin-ah isn’t back yet?” Shindong asked. He was late these days since he had been promoted to a better post and hence his office timings had been extended until later in the evening.

“I was worried enough about his verdict and now that Kyuhyun-ah called up and said Sungminnie is with him; my anxiousness has gone out of control. So let me get my mind off them by watching this movie.” saying this, she stuffed more chips in and plopped on the floor while watching the horror movie with all the interest she had. Donghae soon followed suit to her.

Shindong groaned and went to his room to freshen up…

“Aaaaaaaah~” and Nari and Donghae’s another shriek nearly gave him a cardiac arrest.

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

He parked the car outside the Shin’s residence near the porch; nervously looking at the boy seated beside him on the seat.

“So…. Goodnight?” Kyuhyun didn’t really want Sungmin to go.

“Umm…. Goodnight?” and Sungmin wasn’t any different from his preceptor in this matter.

“T-take c-care.” The taller stuttered.

“Y-you t-too.” Sungmin stuttered back.

Seriously, just kiss already!

“Chuck it!” and Kyuhyun finally lunged at the shorter boy despite his seatbelt hindering him from doing so.

Sungmin nearly got a heart attack at that but Kyuhyun’s clumsiness at not removing the seatbelt and Kyuhyun being stopped abruptly with an “Oof!” as a result erupted a laughter from Sungmin.

Instead of kissing Sungmin as he had initially planned to, Kyuhyun concentrated on the pain his poor stomach had undergone with due to his clumsiness. He unconsciously pouted and looked at his clothed stomach while still rubbing his right hand on it.

Sungmin got free from his own seatbelt and Kyuhyun looked at the boy in panic with thoughts, Is he going away already?

Smiling as he moved the seatbelt to the side, Sungmin leaned forward and touched Kyuhyun’s hand that was on top of the clothed belly of the latter. “I never knew you could be clumsy.” Sungmin chuckled and looked up at Kyuhyun’s confused yet blushing red face. “And I never knew you could pout like that.” closing his face up to Kyuhyun’s he sweetly pecked on the elder’s nose before doing the same to Kyuhyun’s plump lips.

Kyuhyun was speechless.

He was absolutely speechless.

Did he just peck my nose?

It was a first time for him to have someone peck his nose. Heck! He didn’t even remember when his own mother had rewarded him with such a sweet gesture!

Sungmin was shyly looking at the elder’s face and he had started to feel awkward with his position. He slowly started moving away from Kyuhyun’s face as Kyuhyun brought his hand up and softly rubbed the tip of his nose in daze.

“I…I should g-go now.” Sungmin stuttered again and had nearly moved his whole body away from Kyuhyun when suddenly the same hand that was on Kyuhyun’s nose came forward and grabbed Sungmin by the latter’s left arm, bring the shorter boy closer to the pharmacist once again.

A gasp from Sungmin's mouth was caught into Kyuhyun’s own as he started kissing his intern with all the passion that had suddenly flowed into his system due to those sweet pecks. He carefully unbuckled his seatbelt with his left hand while still kissing Sungmin tenderly and passionately.

Their lips opened and closed in synchronization. Their breaths hit each other’s faces every single time they pulled out to take a breather. And their lips softly collided with each other right after that short breath they took.

Those butterflies are swirling in the pit of my stomach again. Sungmin thought in his kiss.

Kyuhyun lifted his own body up and hugged the shorter boy tightly as he continued kissing Sungmin, not wanting to let the other go.

Sungmin parted his lips as Kyuhyun traced his plump lips with his tongue. That cunning tongue sneaked into Sungmin’s cavern and the gasp that was followed by Sungmin was swallowed happily by Kyuhyun.

Sweet Pumpkin…. That’s how Kyuhyun felt Sungmin’s mouth tasted like. I think it will be my favourite fruit from now on.

On the other hand, this was Sungmin’s first ever French kiss. A proper French kiss….

He could feel Kyuhyun’s tongue tracing the back of his teeth; the molars and the premolars and Sungmin was suddenly glad he had good teeth and no cavities.

Okay….not something one should think of while being French kissed.

Instead of following what Kyuhyun’s tongue was doing, he focused on which parts of his mouth was that slick flesh working on.

Now on my canines! Wait, now on my incisors! Oh my God, he’s back to my premolars now. Now my palate! This is so intense!

Ahem…

Kyuhyun pulled away from the kiss and looked at Sungmin in confusion.

“What happened? Do you not like being French kissed?” he worriedly asked while his right hand’s thumb traced Sungmin’s left cheek.

“I was concentrating on your tongue. It went to so many places in my mouth! You covered all those places I brush on!” Sungmin commented and it was clear that he was highly amazed.

“W-what?” Kyuhyun frowned. “You were thinking about that while being kissed?!”

Sungmin nodded hastily; ignoring the string of drool falling off his chin due to the intense French kiss Kyuhyun gave him.

“You are so professional at it! Did you practice a lot?!” Sungmin was impressed.

Kyuhyun’s face turned even pinker than it already was. “I…I have kissed a l-lot before.” He shyly replied back. Somehow, he was guilty that Sungmin wasn’t his first kiss though he clearly was Sungmin’s first in everything when it came to dating and kisses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter