Chapter 70- Should I stay?

Letters to U-kiss

Kevin's POV

After being denied going to Hana's side by the company I kept myself aloof from the guys and waved their questions away, because if I talked about what was going on I'd lose it. 

'What if I leave it all behind? I could figure out something right? I could maybe be a wedding singer or go to school for music instead of being a singer for a while. I'll pray about it, but I really think I should break my contract to go and pay whatever the penalties are.'

"Kevin!" 

"What?!" I asked when I realized Eli was trying to get my attention after one of my worst performances ever. 

"Seriously, what is going on? You haven't been yourself at all -even for the fans and public."

"Nothing."

"Don't nothing us Kevin." said Soohyun. "Something has been really bothering you -we're not blind."

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?" asked Alexander "We're all basically your second family."

"I don't know how to tell you."

"Just tell us whatever you can." said Hoon encouraging me to speak. 

"Yeah, tell us. It's not like we're going to get super mad at you." said Kiseop.

"You might."

"We might not." said Dongho. 

"You can't leave the van until you tell us." said Eli blocking the door and Alexander following suit. 

I sighed, there was going to be no way out of this. "I'm thinking of going back to the states."

"What?! Why?" asked Soohyun.

"My friend is having a hard time and I want to be there for her, but the company says I can't have a leave of abscence to go. I don't think there's a way I can go there without leaving this all for good."

"So you're thinking of breaking your contract?" asked Hoon.

"Yes, I really don't seem to have another choice. She said talking to her is good enough, but I don't feel that it is enough for what she's going through."

"What happened?" asked Alexander.

Tears filled my eyes "Her jerk of an ex-boyfriend drugged and her for breaking up with him."

"Jerk is an understatement." said Kiseop. 

"Wow...." said Soohyun with a sigh.

"Does Hana know what you're thinking?" asked Eli.

I shook my head, "No, and I know she probably wouldn't be happy with me giving up on my dreams, and plus I'll pretty much be blacklisted in the music industry if I break my contract, but what else can I do?"

"She has friends there with her right?" asked  Alexander.

"Yeah, Kris and Mary are going to the same school." I nodded.

"Do you think you're going to be able to comfort her better than them?" he asked.

"Maybe......No.......I don't know?" I sighed.

"Can you comfort her and support her emotionally from here?" he inquired.

"I guess so, but I want to be with her." I rubbed my forehead with my hand frustrated.

"Would she really want to be around guys much after what happened?" asked Eli.

"Probably not, but I'm not the same kind of guy!" I glared at him. 

"Whoa man, don't give me the death glare. We're just trying to get you to think about everything before you make a decision." he said. 

"Anyone have any other input?" asked Kiseop.

"I don't want you to go Hyung! No one helps me out as much as you." said Dongho.

"Kevin, as a friend and your leader, I won't force you to stay, but I'd like you to give this a lot of thought and some time before deciding. If you still think you need to go to her I could talk to the company and see if we can get your schedule cleared for a short time in the future."

"Pray about it too!" chirped Alexander.

"I will pray and think about it some more, but right now I still don't know what to do." I said. 

"It's pretty rare for most people, well if most people are like me, to have a definite answer about anything right away." said Eli. 

"True, very true. Thanks for listening to me."

"No problem!" we've got your back. 

Hana's POV 

Lunch with the Perry's was a great distraction and Ellie's cooking was as fantastic as before. Mary made me take some pain medication after I ate -she was being as pushy as my mom taking care of me. The Perry's and Kris took their leave after we finished, so I could rest again per "doctor" Mary's orders. 

My parents called a little while after they left. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Nana. How are you feeling today?" asked mom. 

"Sore and tired, but could be worse."

"I'm sorry sweetie. Do you want me to come there?"

"No, I think I'll be okay under Mary's care" I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at her "and besides the nice couple I told you I had dinner with earlier this week, they said they'll help me out however they can."

"Oh okay, that's really nice of them. Let me know if you ever change your mind though Nana."

"I will."

"Did you get your test results back yet?" asked dad.

"No, they said maybe later today or tomorrow."

"That sounds about right. Have the police talked to you any further or have you heard anything in regards to that?" he asked. 

"Mmmmm not really. I'm not sure how much I will hear until or if I go to court."

"That's true." he said.

"Have you been taking your pills?" asked mom.

"Pills? You mean the birth control ones?"

"Yes, those ones." she clarified

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good, I hope you don't have an unexpected present from this, but if you do it wasn't your fault." she said.

"Mom, why did you have to remind me of that fact."

"Sorry Nana, but I want you to be prepared just in case." she said.

"I'm fully aware of it Mom."

"Let us know when you hear about the test okay?" said dad. 

"I will. Do you work tonight dad?"

"No, not until tomorrow night." he replied

"Oh okay. Have a nice evening."

"Thanks Nana. We love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

Talking to them was nice, but my mom's reminder was going to bother me a lot until my next period was due.