Chapter 66- Broken to pieces

Letters to U-kiss

Matt's POV

I took her to a cheap place I had booked a room for after I left the party. I undressed her to her underwear and snapped some pictures for the guys as proof to collect the bet money. Then I had my fun with her and left her to wake up and realize that I could really do whatever I wanted with her. That's the least I deserve from her breaking up with me, but I could make her pay so much more.

Hana's POV

The last things I remember before everything went dark was the world seemed to be going in slow motion, people talking made no sense, and I just had to close my eyes -it's like I couldn't keep them open even if I tried.

It was still night when I regained my senses and in the darkness I sensed that I wasn't somewhere familiar. My bed was not my bed. This room was not my room. Where was I? I started to panic and flipped on a light. 

I squinted at the brightness, but I could tell I was in a hotel of some kind. My clothes were haphazardly tossed all over the place and my body hurt in ways it hadn't hurt before. Was I ? Was it Matt? How did this happen to me? 

I sobbed as I got up to start dressing. My phone dinged that I had gotten a text message confirming my fears. "You were amazing tonight. Hope we can do it again sometime." -Matt. I threw my phone onto the bed and sank to my knees sobbing hysterically. I hated him more then, than I had ever felt for someone before. 'God, how can I forgive him? How can I move on from this?'

As soon as I regained what composure I could muster, I decided I needed to call Jae. Was this how she had felt after she was ?

"Hey Nana? What's wrong?" she asked concerned when she heard my sniffling on the other side of the line. I couldn't find the words to speak and started sobbing again. "Nana, talk to me. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on? Just tell me one word, anything!"

"Matt........." 

"Oh no, what did he do? What did he do to you?" 

"He.........."

"He what Nana?"

"drugged me.....and me."

Jae was silent on the other side. 

"What do I do now?" I asked my voice wavering.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"A hotel somewhere."

"Did you call Mary yet?"

"No"

"Have her and Kris come get you, and take you to the hospital tonight."

"Okay."

"Ask them to test you for STD's, date drugs, and to contact the police to press charges."

"Will that be bad for Matt?"

"Nana, any Jerk willing to do something like this to you, deserves the justice of the law."

"That's true."

"Now, go call Mary and Kris. I'm going to call mom and dad to let them know what happened okay?"

"Okay, don't make them fuss though -I'm okay so far other than being sore and a little groggy."

"I'll do my best, but I don't want to keep this from them either okay?"

"Yeah"

"Call me tomorrow for sure, but anytime you need to talk to me okay?"

"I will, bye."

Talking to Jae helped recompose me again to call Mary. 

Mary's POV

My phone rang 

"Hello"

"Mary, I need you and Kris to come get me and take me to the hospital."

"What happened?"

"Matt drugged and me."

"WHAT?! THAT NO GOOD BASTARD! Where are you? Where is he?" 

"I'm at some place called the Chelsea Inn."

"Okay, we'll be there soon."

"Thanks."

"Do you need me to stay on the phone?"

"I'll be okay. I just need time to absorb all that's happened here."

"Okay, call me or Kris if you just need someone just to jabber at you." I told her. 

"I will, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and turned to Kris. "What happened to Hana?" he asked. "He gave her drugs and her. She wants us to come get her."

"Okay, I can't believe that guy. I want to know what was on his agenda to do a thing like that? I guess I can't say I'm surprised he did it to someone with how he reacted to me hugging Hana last semester, but I didn't think it would be her. I should have reported that first incident right away." he said sliding his fingers into his hair and taking a deep breath. 

"Don't beat up yourself. You didn't know it would end up like this."

"I still feel bad though."

"I know, but what Hana needs more than anything is us to be with her, so let's get her to a hospital ASAP."

"Okay."

Kevin's POV

My phone buzzed and I looked down to see who it was. I happily saw that it was Hana calling. 

"Hey Hana!"

"Hi Kevin."

"What's wrong?"

"Matt, drugged me at a party I was at and me."

"Are you okay? Can I do anything for you? Should I come beat him up for you?"

"I feel funny from the drugs and I'm feeling sore from what he did to me. I wish you could come see me, but I think Kris will take care of the beating up part of things?"

"How could he do something like this to such a beautiful, wonderful, funny, kind, and lovely girl like you?" I said starting to cry.

"I think he was still mad at me for breaking up with him and this was his way of getting revenge."

"Oh Hana," I said with my voice cracking "I want to give you a hug so badly right now."

"Just talking to you is like getting a hug." she said.

"Yeah, but giving you a real hug would be so much better."

"True, but you can't help it!"

"I know, but this hurts me so much." I groaned.

"You're the best Kevin."

"No, you're better!" our producer started motioning to me to hang up now, we were about to start filiming. 

"I need to go or my producer will kill me."

"Okay, thanks for listening and the virtual hugs."

"Anytime, but tell Mary to give you an extra hug for me okay?"

"I will."

"I love you and text me when you're home okay?"

"I will, and I love you too Kevin."

"Bye bye"

"Bye."

My producer stood over me. "Kevin, you need to get your act together. They're going to be filming in 5 minutes."

"Ne." I said drying my eyes and looking at my puffy eyes.

"Makeup! Come fix Kevin so he doesn't look like a bulgey-eyed gold fish now!" ordered the producer.

I sighed as they came over to fix the damage my tears had done. It was going to be hard pulling a cheery face on today, but the show must go on. 'Maybe, I'll see if the company will let me fly to New York to see Hana?'

Hana's POV

Mom and dad called as soon as I hung up with Kevin. Mom was upset and dad I could tell was worried from the tone of his voice. I assured them that I was okay for the moment, but I was going to the hospital just to be safe and as evidence to press charges. Dad said he would find me a good lawyer to take on the case, which was good since I didn't really know where to start.  

Kris and Mary came to get me a little bit later and took me to the hospital. I got my extra hug form Mary per Kevin's request and they did everything Jae had told me to have them do. They called a police officer to come interview me about what had happened. I don't know what God's purpose for all of this is now, but I'm sure I'll find out down the road -forgiving Matt for what he did to me is going to be one of the toughest things I've faced yet. 

*Hey all, this was a difficult passage to write and as much as I didn't want Hana to go through this, this is the start of the most pivotal points in the story. It's going to still have some ups and downs, but all the loose ends will be slowly be tied up from now on. Hopefully I'll shoot you another update soon! Love in Christ. ~AA