Chapter 32- Letters to U-Kiss

Letters to U-kiss

Kevin & U-KISS's POV

We had been traveling from around asia- Japan, Malaysia, & Mongolia. I had mistakenly told Hana that we were going to the Phillipines later on in the year -our manager made me think that we were going there immediately after our other tour stops. It was the beginning of April before we were back at our dorms & I could read Hana's letter. She and I had texted briefly and emailed a couple of times while I was gone, and Norae I hadn't really talked to all that much either. She always seemed a little distant.

March, 13, 2010

Dear Kevin,

You're so sweet Kevin. You don't need to worry about what they guys write about me. They all seem like really nice guys too. Except maybe Soohyun -he seems kind of like a player, but not a total bad guy, if you get what I mean. Maybe flirt would be a better term for that hehe. I wrote little letters back to all of your friends too this time, so if you could pass them on it would be great!

It's awesome promotions are going well! ^_^ You guys have fans all over the world, so you shouldn't be too surprised. That is super cool you're going to get to travel a bunch, and I hope you have safety along the way. Take a lot of pictures as always and tell me all about them. I'd love to go anywhere in the world I could and hopefully someday I can.

Candy that smells like asian beetles? Mmmh, I think I'll pass on trying that unless forced lol. Just take caution trying the chilli powder candy! It kind of burns -at first you think it's not so bad, but then bam! It hits you and you're dying for water. I guess you're used to spicy stuff living in Korea and it probably won't be as bad for you as it was for me. The nougat candies sound amazing! My favorite American candy is those jelly nougats. The chewy white candies with pieces of fruity gummies in them. I don't know why I like them so much, but I do.

That's fine about the fish chips and Kris really enjoyed them! He wanted me to ask you where you could order them from? Yeah, he transferred at the beginning of the semester. When I ran into him on the way to breakfast the first day, I freaked out and texted and called Mary a million times to let her know, since she doesn't have a class until later in the morning on Mondays. She missed all of them until I was in class, since she had been taking a shower, and she was all bummed after she found out what had gotten my undies in a bunch.

Kris, did transfer because he wants her back and wow has he changed. He used to be a pretty typical jock, party boy kind of guy, but he seems like a just a super nice guy now. When he transferred he lost all his scholarships and may not be able to play baseball anymore, which was his dream. He's been sending flowers and Candy to our dorm almost every week, and since Mary refuses to accept them, I get to eat a lot of it! What really floored me about him was that he asked me about CRU. I don't know if he got saved or what, but I'm hoping that he will or at least turn into a guy worthy of Mary. 

I think Mary's been having a hard time being single and I think she's struggling to find her place in life. Before her incident she used to be so sure, but now she's hesistating. I've been inviting her to CRU too, so I hope she'll come sometime, but we've had some really good talks about biblical things. One time when I was all upset at myself for being jealous of something and she floored me with the wisdom she had even though she doesn't know a lot about the bible.

Hehe, yeah, I'm a real ice cream snob! Remember the one summer all I would eat was lime popsicles unless someone made me my favorite sundae? However, A strawberry cheescake sunday sounds oretty amazing! Most places I've been just have the standard fruit syrups and toppings, but maybe once I go home from this semester I'll have mom make cheescake so I can make one. Maybe I'll suggest it to Deanna for a snack at Jae's Bachelorette Party -Jae loves cheesecake! Patbingsu sounds really interesting and a lot better than your typical syrup snow cone -ick! 

A pet cafe?! That is so cool and weird at the same time. I think I'd be too concerned about all the germs to enjoy all the cute critters and I'm not a huge animal person anyways. I'm sure Norae really was touched at how thoughtful you were in your choices of places to go -most of the time it seems like dating is doing whatever you can to make the other person happy right? I think I remember you mentioning meeting Norae at Christmas time, but I'm sure she's a sweet and beautiful girl to have caught your attention. 

I need to head to bed now, but I'll keep you and all the guys in my prayers for health, safety, and endurance for all your travels and performing. God be with you!

Your friend,

~Hana

All the guys were really excited to read their letters from Hana too as I passed them out. 

"Should we all open them at once or just open them seperately?" asked Dongho.

"I think we can just open them and read them ourselves, since they're just letters." said Soohyun.

"Ne!" said Dongho happily as he shredded his envelopes along with all the other guys.

Dongho's letter:

Dear Dongho,

Thank you for the sweet little poem! I've decided I'll thank you in rhyme as well.

Red, yellow, pink, or blue

I've got something for you.

It's big, wide, and hard to hide

It's a gigantic smile wide!

Thanks again to the coolest Maknae!

~Hana

Soohyun's Letter:

Dear Soohyun,

You made me blush! I'm not THAT pretty, but you are sure a smooth talker. Thanks for the encouragement & I'm sending lots of love back your way as well!

~Hana

Kiseop's Letter:

Dear Kiseop,

Thanks so much for your encouraging words! Welcome to U-KISS & I hope you have a long and successful career as a member of your group! Hwaiting back at you for all the promotions and travels you guys are doing!

~Hana

Eli's Letter:

Dear Eli,

Kevin talks about me all the time?! I should think he'd be talking your ears off about Norae nowdays, but either way I hope none of it is anything too silly! If he's being too annoying just tell him to stop it -it always worked for me when we were kids. ;) Thanks for the well wishes and I wish you the best in everything you guys are up to! 

~Hana

Alexander's Letter:

Dear Alexander,

You are hilarious! I had a good giggle at your "don't fry your brains like an egg" comment. I'm sure you keep the guys on their toes with all the witty comments you make. God be with you as well in your promotions and travels with the guys!

~Hana

Kibum's Letter:

Dear Kibum,

Thank you for the well wishes & I'm sending them back to you as well. 

~Hana

All the guys seemed to really like their letters and seemed like they wanted to write her back. I was eager to write her a reply too, but we had to get up early because we were starting to film a couple variety shows soon in between touring the various countries. It was going to be a busy spring -the busiest we've had yet!

*Hey! As promised here's the update ^_^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to keep cranking out more the best I can. I'm going to have a lot going on soon again between work, re-starting college classes this summer, and preparing for a horse show! I'm super excited about the show, since I haven;t done one in at least 4 years, but I don't think I'll do all that well because Libby needs a lot more training than time to be show ring ready in less than 3 weeks. O_O Anyways, I hope you have a blessed weekend! God be with you all. ~AA