— Worried.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

— Worried.

I cursed under my breath, giving up as I realized that I won’t ever understand anything that we needed to do. I slammed my pen on the desk and buried my face in my hands, shaking my head.

“Do you need some help?" a hand landed on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Kris, smiling at me. "Sure." I said and he looked around, wanting to make sure that no one was looking and then he quickly ran to sit next to me, since no one wanted to, after the incident in the cafeteria...

The teacher looked at Kris but didn't mind at all, she saw that he is helping me.

"You don't understand this?" Kris looked at me confused after pointing at my math notebook.

I nodded. "I was always bad at math..." I said and lowered my head in embarrassment.

"No worries. I’ll help you." Kris said and turned his eyes to the notebook.

"She won't understand it anyway, just give up.” I heard the devil’s voice and Luhan smirked... I turned around and glared at him. He faked to be shocked. "How dare you glare at me? I’m your oppa." The pout was fake, too.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Oppa?” I raised my brows. “Only in your dream I’d call you that.” I stuck my tongue out before turning to Kris.

 



"So, do you understand now?" Kris stood up after the class ended and looked at me.

I awkwardly smiled and nodded.


"She doesn’t." Luhan said as he was about to walk past me, but he bumped his bag into my shoulder and I know he did it on purpose. "Oops." He said sarcastically and started walking away.

I gritted my teeth. "Yah! Apologize!" I shouted.

He turned around with an amused expression on his face. “What?”

I crossed my arms over my chest. "You heard me. Apologize. For the morning, too. You didn't wake me up."

He stared at me for a moment before scoffing. “You really expect me to do that?” he asked.

I pouted, nodding hesitantly. "Yes, you should, because if not—“

"If not, what?" He suddenly walked up to me. Our faces were just centimetres away. In the class is just us and EXO who suddenly became so quiet and didn’t do anything, just watched us.

I balled my hand into a fist. "If you don’t apologize – you’re a jerk.” I said serious, but blinked when he started laughing. "What's so funny?" I got confused.

He stopped laughing and pointed his index finger at me. "But you like jerks, don't you? You're even dating one." Luhan smirked before walking away just again.

I glared at his back. "So you are a jerk. You chose that? I'm okay with it. And you know why? Because a jerk like you isn't even worth my attention." I took my bag and my book from the desk before walking out of the class first.



Author's pov.


"Did she just... call hyung a jerk?" Sehun started laughing.

"I know right.... oh god so funny.." Xiumin held his, also laughing. "I think this will be interesting.. " he said.

Baekhyun pointed at Luhan. "Look at his red face.."

Suho frowned. "That's it. Enough." he muted the laughing guys.

Luhan shook his head. "No it's fine. Let them. And do you know why?” he turned to the guys, his eyes as dark as the night. “Because I'm going to kill that girl!!" he shouted.

 



Suyeon was about to open her locker, but someone shut it loudly and pushed against. Two arms trapped her. "You... You are that girl from cafeteria." Some bulky guy checked her out from head to toe.

"Let me go." Suyeon wanted to push him away but he was way too strong. "Let me go I said!" She shouted and punched his chest.

"Or what?" the guy smirked.

"Yah! What do you want!!??" Suyeon shouted and tried to punch him but he caught her wrist.

"You shouldn't do that." He smirked again.

Suyeon couldn’t help but cringe, remembering Luhan.

"You look so cute. You know, I like cute girls…" He oddly smiled at her.

"Please let me go.." Suyeon was about to cry, not even about, she was already shedding tears.

"Don't cry.. Don’t cry, babe." The guy wiped her tears with his thumbs. "I will just play with you and then I will let you go if you won't fight back.." He said and was about to lean to her face but she turned her head to the left.

She looked around to see if there was someone in the hallway, but there wasn't even a soul.

The guy smirked at her actions and looked down at her neck, he leaned in.

"Let her go, she's mine!" Some voice interrupted the guy from kissing Suyeon's neck.

The bulky guy looked up, together with Suyeon and her eyes twinkled when she saw Myungsoo, glaring at the bulky guy.

"I said let her go." Myungsoo repeated.

"Or what.?" the guy smirked AGAIN.

Once again, she felt uncomfortable seeing the smirk on his face, she hated how much it reminded her of Luhan.

But at that moment, Luhan walked down the hallway with an idea of killing her in his head, bu when he saw you trapped with some tall, bulky guy and Myungsoo glaring at him, Luhan got angrier. Not at you. At Myungsoo, for not doing anything. He was about to go there, but stopped when Suyeon suddenly lifted her knee up to the bulky guy’s crotch when he wasn’t playing attention and Luhan gawked as the guy fell on his knees, grabbing his nuts.
 
"I said please, d-didn’t I?" She stuttered and looked at the guy on the floorl. Lifting her eyes, she let out a loud cry before rushing into Myungsoo’s arms, scared.

Luhan saw it all. That hug… His mind went blank. He stared at Myungsoo as the latter tried to calm her down and Luhan gritted his teeth when Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"it's working.." Myungsoo whispered to Suyeon when she stopped crying.

"What is?" Suyeon lifted her head to look at Myungsoo.

"Luhan saw everything just now, he's annoyed... Thanks." Myungsoo whispered before patting her head.

Suyeon nodded before pulling away and turning around to look at Luhan. She saw his expression, but Luhan wasn’t annoyed, like Myungsoo said.

He was worried.


 


PE.

"Suyeon noona, fighting!!" Tao shouted as Suyeon turned her head to him.

"Suyeon, watch out!!" Kris shouted after he saw a ball flying towards her.

 


 

End of the pov.
 

BAM.

My face hurt. The ball hit me in the nose and it started bleeding.

"Are you okay?" The teacher ran to me and checked if my nose wasn't broken. "Take this." He handed a tissue to me. "Wipe the blood and go sit on the bench." He said.

I nodded as he helped me stand up. I heard some girls talking.

"Good shot, Dara-ah."

"I hope it's broken."

"How can she even talk to EXO, this .."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I sat on the bench and in no time a black haired cutie ran to me.

"Noona, I’m so sorry!" He cupped my face.

I saw tears on his cheeks. "Silly! Why are you crying if I got hit..." I chuckled as I removed his hands from my face.

"You okay?" Kris sat next to me.

"Yeah.. But why aren't you playing basketball with others?" I asked

"If we play, they will lose." Tao joked.

Kris laughed, scratching the back of his head. "Anyway, sorry for him." He said and smiled weakly.

"It's okay it's my fault." I smiled back. "But could you tell me about yourself?" I asked out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" Kris asked.

"I mean EXO, not just you. I want to know more since I'm new and it's weird when I don't know anything." I said as Kris and Tao pouted.

"Okay, see that guy with chubby cheeks? It's Xiumin, he's really playful.” Kris said and looked at me. “Is that what you wanted me to say?" he asked.

I nodded.

Tao then clapped his hands. "See this grumpy guy with his eyebrows furrowed, the one sitting beside you? It's Kris, he looks like he's bossy and grumpy but actually he's really sweet and funny." he said, his cheeks getting red.

Kris scoffed. "See him? Yeah, this one. He and that guy who is playing with the ball right now are the youngest EXO members. They are cute but actually they are serious sometimes, this one panda even knows how to fight."

My lips parted. "Ahh... That's why you call me noona." I turned to Tao.

"Yes, noona." He eye-smiled.

"Then what about Luhan? He's a jerk to me., but he’s different with you…” I said and looked back at Kris.

"Xi Luhan.. He's not a jerk at all but he can be stubborn sometimes and—“

"Wait... You said Xi? I thought he’s Wu Luhan." I got confused.

Kris nodded. "Well, yeah now he is.. But his real surname is Xi. You haven't seen Mr. Xi, right? Well Mr. Wu now. He's Luhan's father." Kris said, everything sounded so confusing to me, but I nodded.

"Now that I think about it, I really haven't seen him." I said and looked at Luhan who just threw the ball in the hoop.

"Well if you knew me… You would know that my surname is Wu as well." Kris smiled as I turned to him with shocked eyes.

"You're saying??" I got confused.

"Luhan's mom is my mom's sister. She's the second wife of Mr. Xi. He changed his and Luhan's surname to hers because—“

"What are you doing here?" I turned to the right to see who interrupted Kris. "Myungsoo." I smiled.

"Let's go. I don't want you to be with them." He grabbed my wrist and stood me up.

"Nonna, no!" Tao grabbed my other wrist.

"Tao, let go. He's noona's boyfriend." Kris patted Tao's shoulder before he let me go.

"Bye!" I waved at them before Myungsoo dragged me away.


 



 

Luhan's pov.
 

I was playing basketball at that time when I noticed Suyeon lying with a bleeding nose on the grass. I wanted to run to her just to ask if she's okay.

Not that I care.

I don’t.

Really.

But even if I wanted to show to her that I’m not a complete jerk, something stopped me and I just let her take care of herself. After some time, I saw her talking to Kris, looking at us all and I realized that she was probably asking about us.

Of course…

But when that bastard Myungsoo came… I immediately recalled the scene of him hugging her and her back. I wanted to be there for her and hug her instead but I was too late. I don’t even know why. I don’t even like her. I don’t even care.

Really.

But I was so shocked when she turned to me with her swollen and teary eyes. I wanted to say something.. anything. But I remembered what she told me in the class…

"Because a jerk like you isn't even worth my attention."  

That's what stopped me. I thought she would reject my help, but now when I saw Myungsoo dragging her away from my friends... My blood started boiling... Suddenly I felt my leg moving and I kicked the ball at him. "Watch out!" I shouted like I was innocent. But he dodged the ball....

Suyeon!!