What is she doing here?

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

 

The bell rang, and since Luhan was still in the shower, I went to open it. "hey-------guys?" I raised my brow when I saw that they had pillows and bags with them. "Yeah.. we're kind of havinga sleep over because maknaes started whining." Kris told me and I nodded with a laugh. We all went upstairs and they placed their bags on the floor. We sat down, some of us on the floor, some of us on Luhan's bed, or like me some of them sat on the couch.
 
-----
 
"Oh." Luhan jumped up as he went out of the bathroom and saw me squeezed up between Kris and Chanyeol. "Hey." I waved at him, ignoring the fact that he looked so good with his wet hair. "When did you come?" Luhan asked passing us all and going to his desk. "Like 15 minutes ago, you have long showers." Kai smirked and Luhan rolled his eyes. "Ahm, Luhan we can all see that you have bumps.. but there's a girl here." Kyungsoo said and it made everyone look at Luhan.
 
He looked down as well and a proud smirk formed onto his lips when he saw that because of his wet body {omg, spazzing while imagining.....} his not perfectly formed abs were able to be seen. "Nothing much to see." I said while getting up and Luhan glared at me. "Nothing much to see back to you!" he spat and I crossed my arms over my chest. "No one is asking you to look." I said to him and he didn't found anything else to say so he just did a stupid face and muttered something under his nose.
 
Later we all decided to play hide and seek. "Sehun, count to 20 and then go to search for us, okay?" Suho told Sehun once again and the younger guy nodded. "Okay, start!" Chanyeol grinned as Sehun jumped on Luhan's bed with his face down on the pillow and started counting. We all ran out to the hallways and tried to find a good place to hide. The mansion was big so it was the perfect place for this game.
 
However, a clumsy girl that I am, I didn't know where to go. I didn't actually know anything here, only Luhan's and Alan's ro---------"Alan's room." I told myself quietly and ran towards Alan's room. {Luhan's step-brother, if you don't remember, hehe ^^} I knocked on the door, but nothing. Then I just decided to go in when I heard Sehun shouted that he's going to search for us already. "Alan!" I called in a whisper and the boy who was at his desk doing something turned to me with a surprised expression.
 
"Noona.." his eyes widened and he hid something behind his back. "What's that?" I narrowed my eyes and went closer to him. "Nothing." he said and pressed his lips together. "What are you planning, huh?" I asked him as I placed my hands on my hips. He sighed and stepped aside from the desk. "What's this?" I asked as I saw a box wrapped up in the  gift paper "I got this for Luhan." he said and I narrowed my eyes on him again. "I thought you hated him." I said and he nodded.
 
"That's why it's filled with bugs." I quickly jumped away from the box in disgust and pointed at it my index finger. "With bugs?" I asked in disbelief and the 14 year old evil genius nodded again. "But I don't think he will buy it. I think he will understand that I hate him too much, you know.. I wouldn't give this to him, but---" he looked up at me with round cute eyes. "--I think you could." he said and I scoffed.
 
"Oh, no no.." I said, shaking my head and he pouted. "Please, noona.. this will be fun. You can just say that it's a little something you got him for all the fighting." Alan suggested and I bit my lower lip. Well it would be fun to see Luhan's scared expression. "Fine, but you have to hide me!" I told him when I heard footsteps coming closer and getting louder. "Come here." he grabbed my hand and brought me to his closet. "hide here." he opened the door and pushed me inside.
 
He closed the closet's door, but then I heard how Sehun went inside of the room. "Did any of the guys or noona came here?" Sehun asked. "No. Who would be so brave to come inside of my room? Huh, hyung?" Alan smirked. "Yah! Stay away! I still remember when you put salt in my tea!" Sehun yelled and ran out of the room, scared of the little evil genius. "You can come out." Alan opened the closed and I thanked him right away.
 
After some time I heard Sehun shouting that I was the last one to come. "Okay, I guess I have to go. Thanks for hiding me." I ruffled Alan's hair and he smiled. "You can come and hide here any time. But take this." he said, handing me a box with the bugs. "Disgusting, but okay.." I said with a sigh and went out of the room while holding the box. 
 
I went back to Luhan's room and everyone looked at me, then at the box. "Where were you hiding?" Baekhyun asked and I smirked. "Somewhere.." I teased and walked to Luhan. "Hey." I stretched the box out and he raised his brows. "What's this?" He asked and I faked a sweet smile. "Since we fight a lot.. Uh, I got a little something for you.. as a sorry." I told him and placed the box in his hands. 
 
"Okay, thanks.. Uh, I will open it later." he smiled a little bit and placed the box on his desk. I bit my lip that the plan didn't really work, but whatever. "Okay, now it's time for Chanyeol to count." Chen said and I nodded. Chanyeol faced the wall as he quickly started counting and we all ran outside of the room again. I wanted to run to Alan's room, but that wouldn't be interesting.
 
I walked around the mansion for a couple of seconds, but then I didn't know where to go. Suddenly someone caught my hand and dragged me to some kind of a place. "Lay down." Luhan ordered and my eyes widened. "What?" I hissed at him and he sighed. "Just lay down behind the couch." He said a little bit irritated and I looked behind me where he was pointing. "Oh." I pouted and lay down behind the couch that was standing there.
 
Then Luhan actually got down next to me. "What are you doi--nmghgmg?!" My question trailed on Luhan's hand as he covered my mouth. He placed his index finger of his free hand on his lips and looked me in the eyes. "He's coming." He told me and I nodded. Then he removed his hand and scooted closer to me. "Yah." I complained silently but he ignored it.
 
"Come and play with me..." We both tried holding our laugher as hard as we could as we both heard Chanyeol's creepy voice. "I want to play with you.." I could just feel the grin that was growing on Chanyeol's face. I gripped on Luhan's arm as I pulled him closer, hiding myself with his body, but then I widened my eyes as i realized what I was doing and saw Luhan smirking at me.
 
I quickly pushed him from me and it made a loud sound. "Okay, I totally heard you!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he started walking towards the couch. Luhan glared at me and suddenly he stood up. I thought he will tell Chanyeol I was here too, but no. "Fine, fine.. you found me." He raised his hands in the air giving me a last look and walked to Chanyeol.
 
"Is there someone with you?" Chanyeol asked. "No, of course no. Let's go I will help you find them." Luhan replied and both of them walked away. I sighed in relief and stayed in the same place for about 5 minutes. Then again I had to walk out by myself as I was the last one. "I swear, you're a god of this game!" Xiumin exclaimed and I chuckled. Luhan just scoffed and looked away, walking to the desk. 
 
"No!" I quickly ran to him and grabbed the box with the bugs that he wanted to open. "Why not? It was a gift from you. I want to open it." he frowned and took the box back. I bit my lips and my brows furrowed as he started ripping of the gift wrap off the box. "Wait." I grabbed his hand as he was about to open the box and gulped. He just saved me, shouldn't I save him too?
 
"Don't open it.. It's from Alan" I told him and he raised a brow. "I can't believe you noona!" We all turned to the door where Alan stood but then ran out. "So what's inside?" Lay asked and I sighed. "Bugs." Luhan quickly placed the box on the desk and shook his hands. "Let's play another game." he said changing the subject, and for my luck, everyone agreed. I was actually surprised he didn't nag about how I wanted to trick him.

 
 
"How about.. truth or dare?" Kyungsoo suggested. "Okay, let's sit down." we all did as Kris said, but we sat in the small circle on the floor. I'm telling you, 13 people in one room.. is not a good idea. "Who starts?" Tao asked. "Whoever has a question or a dare, can start." I said and they all nodded. For a couple of seconds we were thinking, then Chen raised his hand. "Oh, oh, oh! Luhan! Truth or dare?" he asked pointing at Luhan.
 
"Uh.. Truth." Luhan replied and guys groaned. "Party pooper." I heard Chanyeol mutter and I chuckled. "That's all I wanted." suddenly Luhan's eyes became wide and he shook his hands in front of him. "No! I changed my mind! Dare!" he shouted and Chen smirked. "Too late, buddy." he said and scratched his chin. "Okay, so please tell us how did you take care of Suyeon last night." Chen said and Luhan glared at him.
 
"Isn't that a dare? You're telling him to do something." Kris said. "Okay, then.. how did you take care of her, Luhan hyung?" Chen asked and Luhan rolled his eyes. I was actually curious too. "Well----I placed a towel on her forehead that Tao and Sehun brought." Luhan started as he played with his fingers and had a little pout while speaking. "And I checked her temperature too." he added and my lips pressed together.

Am I crazy or Luhan is really cute?......................no, no way.
 
"I fixed the blanket that would always fall down, because this girl can't sleep calm and she always kicks everything that is around her, including me." he said as he looked up at me and shook his head as like scolding me. "That's it.. nothing special." he ended and I looked down. He really took care of me. I mean even if it's not something special, but still.. I mean it's Luhan we're talking about.
 
 
 
Luhan's pov.
 
 
Ugh.. I hate Chen. Why would he make me talk about it? It was so embarrassing, and it's not something special too. Okay, I don't act like that towards her a lot, but I mean what could I do yesterday? I had a dying person in my room... Okay, I'm talking nonsense things now. "Can we continue?" I asked and looked at Suyeon who was sitting next to Kyungsoo and Tao, bitting her own lip.
 
Then my eyes went on maknae panda who actually smirked. "Hyung, truth or dare?" I groaned. "Why only me?!" I yelled and Kris patted my back. "Just answer." he said and I nodded. "Truth." I told them and then they started shouting how I can't choose truth for the second time. "FINE! Dare.." I gave up and rolled my eyes. Tao then beamed up.
 
"Show noona that video." My eyes widened as Suyeon as well looked up at me confused as hell. "I don't know what you're talking about." I looked away. "Hyung, just show her." Sehun pouted and I groaned while rubbing my forehead. I took my phone out of my pocket and searched through the videos. "Come here." I told Suyeon and she with a confused pout walked towards me.
 
She crouched down to my level as I started playing the video. "Luhan oppa." Suyeon in the video said and I quickly stopped the video so she wouldn't see how I kissed her forehead. "I didn't say that!" Suyeon yelled as she stood up and all the guys laughed. "Well actually, you did." I told her and played the video again. She grabbed onto my hands and tried to snatch my phone away, but I just put it inside of my pocket.
 
"I'm suddenly so thirsty." she muttered as she grabbed a box of juice from the table, well of course EXO guys wouldn't come here unprepared. "Luhan, honey.." My mom suddenly walked inside of the room. I stood up and raised my brows. "Yes?" I asked and she waved her hand for me. "Come with me downstairs.. someone came for you." she said with a smile and I obeyed.
 
We both walked down the stairs. "Who is this someone, mom?" I asked and she grinned at me. "Your friend. She just came and said that she had something to tell you, but I talked to her first. And Luhan.. she's a nice girl, you know." I raised my brows. "Girl?" I looked around as we went in the living room and my eyes widened. What is Dara doing here?
 
"Oppa, did you miss me?" 
 
 
 
 
 
*Um..... no.*

For Baekkie's birthday! I hope you all liked it and oh, the next chapter is going to be really dramatic???????. Well, it will be for me. Let's just say that....something happens. Hehe >:)

Comment and tell me what did you think. ♥