Camping and jealous Luhan

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}


  [motor house]

“This will be so awesome!” Alan cheered with his hands in the air and we all laughed while sitting on the two couches and the ground inside of the motor house. “Suyeon, is this your first time camping?” Suho wondered and I shook my head.

“No, in Paris, I and my friend always went camping. I love camping.” I smiled at everyone and looked at Luhan who was sitting next to me with a gloomy face. “What’s your friend’s name?” I turned my eyes away from Luhan to Xiumin who asked me.

“Amy Lee.” I answered and they all seemed to be surprised. “Is she a Korean?” Baekhyun asked. “She’s half Korean, half French. She’s actually your fan, oppa.” I replied and Baekhyun smiled, amusement written on his face.

“Hey, why his? I thought she liked me.” Luhan complained and I laughed. “She only said that she loves EXO to you.” I rolled my eyes and wiggled my bottom a little bit to get more comfortable. “Really? She’s a fan?” Kris asked and I nodded for everyone who was looking at me.

“Another pabo. Why do girls like you?” Alan asked with a little scoff, resembling Luhan a little bit to me. “Why don’t you ask your noona? She likes us too, I’m her bias, by the way.” I raised a brow at Luhan as all the guys started shouting and complaining.

“Why not me?”

“Noona, I thought you liked me!”

“I can’t believe it’s Luhan…”

“Well what do you expect when they are so close.”

“I didn’t expect anything else.” I glared a little bit at Chen for the last comment. “Noona, you really like them?” I looked at Alan who suddenly did a cute pout. If I didn’t know that he’s adopted, I’d think that he and Luhan are real brothers.

“Well you have to admit that they are talented.” I chuckled a bit and ruffled Alan’s hair. “Don’t do that!” he shouted and started fixing his hair. “Anyway, does anyone have prepared games?” Chanyeol asked and the Sehun with Tao evilly smirked.

“Oh, we have prepared games…” they both said and then did an evil laughter. “I believe you two are talking about the hide-and-seek, tag, truth or dare and probably charades, right?” Suho faked a yawn. “No worries, I have prepared some scary stories for the night.” Kai placed his fingers together and looked at me.

“Why are you looking at me?” I asked simply and he smirked. “I think because you’re the only girl, he will try to scare you the most.” D.O oppa explained and I nodded, like it was nothing. Oh, but it wasn’t a nothing… I hate scary stories… Especially the ones that have little girls in it.

“Where will we sleep?” I asked curiously. “Well, tents.” Lay replied and I nodded. “My parents will probably sleep in the motor house, though. Some of us can sleep here on the two couches too.” Luhan said and looked at me as if expecting for me to choose the couch.

“What? Do you think that I like sleeping on the couch? Nu-uh, I’m sleeping in a tent, I want to be together with you, guys.” I said and gave them all a little smile. They all smiled back, but suddenly the motor house came to a stop.

“Are we already here?” Luhan asked his dad who was driving. “Yeah, I find a perfect place!” His dad replied proudly and we all stood up, taking our bags. “Oh, I’ll take it.” Kris quickly grabbed the tent that I was ready to carry and went past me.

All the guys insisted in taking my bag and didn’t even let me carry one tent. “That’s sweet, you guys…” I placed my hand on my heart and wiped off the fake tear. “Enough with the drama.” Luhan narrowed his eyes on me and gently pushed me out of the motor house.

“Wuahh…” I took a deep breath of the fresh air and listened to the birds for a couple of seconds before everyone got off the motor house. “Oh, but there are people here.” I said as I pointed at the two other tents that was already built in the campsite.



imagine only two tents. It‘s like a really quiet place.

“So what?” Chen asked me and I shrugged with a little pout. “I mean, what if these people are your fans? What will you do then?” I asked as I looked at all of them. “ZiTao can wushu them all.” Kris joked and they laughed, simply shrugging the thought away.

We forgot the matter as we walked further towards the campsite and stopped when we found the perfect spot. “This is it.” Luhan’s mom said and pushed her sunglasses on top of her head. “It’s been so long since we’ve been here.” Luhan’s dad smiled and pecked his wife’s cheek.

I smiled and looked at the two tents, somehow it was tempting me to go there and see what kind of people are inside of the tents. “Stop dazing out and help us to build a tent.” Luhan flicked my forehead and put one of the tents in my arms. It was quite heavy, I could say.

“It’s heavy… And I don’t know how to build one.” I said while trying to place the tent normally on the grass. “AHH, my holy foot! I exclaimed as the tent fell on my foot. “Are you okay?” Luhan’s mom quickly ran to me and checked for any injury.

“Yah, are you okay?” Luhan asked worriedly as well and I glared at him. “It’s your fault.” I complained quietly with a pout and nodded for his mom. “Kids, help Alan and Suyeon to build the tents.” Luhan’s father said and the guys replied with a simple ‘yes’.

I could swear that I saw how Luhan wanted to help me, but suddenly Lay came out of nowhere not sensing the timing or something and helped me with it while smiling softly. “Thank you.” I said not wanting to be rude and just watched how he did it.

“You do it like this.” Lay said and I bit my lip while nodding. Apparently Lay felt hot and he decided to remove his thin cardigan, leaving himself only in a wifebeater.



“You do it like this, memememe.” I heard Luhan mock Lay and turned to him with a scowl. “What is your problem?” I asked him and he seemed to be shocked, he probably didn’t expect me to hear. “I’m just playing around.” He said and I turned back to Lay as he continued showing me how to build the tent.

“Okay, all done!” After a couple of minutes all the guys exclaimed and I gawked at them. Lay was still half way and he seemed to be stuck. “Do you really know how to do it, oppa?” I asked and he looked up at me apologetically.

“Not really, I just wanted to be nice.” Lay said and I sighed with a smile. “It’s okay. Why don’t you go and help other guys with the fire? I’ll try this myself.” I suggested and he nodded before looking at me apologetically once again and walking towards Suho.

“What am I supposed to do now?” I asked myself as all the guys walked away. “Do you need help?” I jumped up as I realized I was wrong; Luhan was still here. “Will you really help me?” I asked and he nodded going from the other side of the tent and starting his job.

I watched how he did some stuff to the tent and even though I didn’t know how to do it, it didn’t seem to be right. “Yah! You’re not supposed to pull that!” I yelled in frustration and he quickly lifted his eyes up to glare at me.

“Do you want to do this yourself?” He asked and I shook my head before he continued with his non-sense. “Ay, what are you doing? You’ll rip it!” I shouted and he dropped the edge of the tent that he was holding.

“Look at the tent that I built.” He pointed behind me and I turned to the perfect red tent. “But—but, you were ripping it.” I said in a small voice as I turned to him. “Don’t you trust me?” He suddenly asked and I blinked a couple of times.

“But—but, you were-“

“Fine, I won’t help you.” And just like that, Luhan walked away as if his period would have just started, this minute. “Luhaaaann
~…” I cried silently while kicking the tent a little bit. I started doing something then, but nothing seemed to do good to the tent or my already red hands.

“Hey, are you done changing?!” Suddenly someone shouted and I looked up as a handsome, shirtless guy suddenly got out of one of the two tents. My jaws dropped as other three guys got out of the tents as well and stretched in a cat-like way.     

“Oh my, Luhan…” I gulped and suddenly one of them turned to me. “Hyung, we’re done! Let’s go swim in the river!” One of the guys exclaimed while the one who turned to me locked eyes with me. “Go first, I need to do something.” I heard him say and quickly turned to the tent.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid…” I started pretending to do something with the tent as I prayed for the guy not to come here. Oh, please… someone save me… Sehun-ah, Tao… “Hi.” My whole world suddenly stopped and I wished that I have begged Luhan to help me before.

“H-hi…” I shuttered while blushing at the well-built body’s owner, who was standing a step away from me. I bit my lip as he looked at the mess on the grass – the tent. “You have no idea how to do this, right?” he asked and smiled, amused and I nodded.

“Okay, I’ll help you.” My eyes started shining as if I would have heard the magic words. The guy crouched down while I looked at his beck and started comparing it with Luhan’s. No, Luhan’s better… Luhan’s the best. This is just some random stranger.

Luhan is Luhan. A stranger is a stranger.

“My name is Woohyun.” He suddenly said. Oh, so the stranger has a name. “Suyeon.” I replied quietly when he looked at me with a charming smile. “It’s a nice name.” he said before continuing with the tent. “Thank you.” I looked at the sky, ignoring the fact that he probably wanted me to check him out. Otherwise, why would he come shirtless here?

“All done.” Woohyun said happily and smiled smugly at the blue tent he made for me. “You’re my savior, those guys are good-for-nothing.” I didn’t mean to say that, but it just went out of my mouth as a joke. “Those guys? You’re with them?” he asked as he looked behind the tent, further away where EXO and Luhan’s parents with Alan was.

“Yes, they’re my friends.” I replied and he pouted. “Guys should help a pretty girl like you.” I abruptly looked down while blushing and heard him smirk. “Hey, listen… Me and my friends are going for a swim, do you want to join us?” he suddenly asked me.

“I’d like to, but I didn’t take a bathing suit. I didn’t know there’s a river right over there.” I looked behind his shoulder and the two tents that belonged to him and his friends. “I have an idea.” He suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

I worriedly bit my lip while I looked behind my shoulder at EXO. I frowned a bit when they didn’t even noticed me gone and that they didn’t even bother themselves to check up on me. Then I looked at Woohyun who was excitedly dragging me towards his tent.

Hmm… A guy is dragging me away and no one is noticing. *Oh, what the hell…* I shrugged my shoulders a bit, thinking that EXO won’t miss me anyway, thinking that Luhan won’t miss me.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Suddenly everything became creepy as Woohyun still held my hand and was ping one of the tents. “Don’t worry.” He laughed as he ped it and suddenly he got a boyish shirt and shorts out, showing it to me.

“It’s mine, you can wear it.” He grinned happily while I gave him a weird look. “I don’t actually wear guys’ who I have just met clothes.” I said and shook my hand out of his. “Come on, you can change in the tent.” He smiled and I sighed.

“I don’t think this is a good—“ “Your friends won’t get mad for hanging out with us, since they are kind of busy.” Woohyun said with a little chuckle and I looked behind my shoulder once again. “You know what? You’re right.” I said before grabbing his clothes and getting inside of his tent.



After changing, I got out of the tent with my shirt and skinny jeans in my hands while I wore his blue shirt and his shorts. He then chuckled and I narrowed my eyes. “Do I look funny?” I asked, but he shook his head.

“Let’s go meet my friends.” He grabbed my clothes, dropping them in the tent and dragging me again, but now towards the river. “Guys, this is Suyeon.” Woohyun introduced me to the guys who were playing in the water, but stopped when they saw me.

“How about the rule of no girls today?” one of the guys asked and Woohyun hissed a little when I gave him a suspicious look. “I’m not a player, Dongwoo hyung is a little crazy.” Woohyun said and I nodded for myself to remember the name of the guy – Dongwoo.

“Yah, come and play instead of standing there! And let go of her hand! What are you? A couple? You’ve just met!” A guy suddenly attacked me and Woohyun with water, making Woohyun attack him back and let go of my hand. I felt relieved when he did, actually…

“Yah, Sungyeol-ah! You’re dead!” Woohyun smiled at me, giving me a sign to join in the fight and I nodded as I started splashing the water on the guy named Sungyeol. “Ah-ha! You probably forgot me, didn’t you?” the last one of them attacked me with water from behind while laughing.

“Ah, I don’t even know your name and you’re doing this to me!” I whined while laughing and trying not to get any water in my mouth. “Hoya, it’s Hoya!” the guy screamed and suddenly Woohyun stood in front of me.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let them touch you.” He winked while looking at me behind his shoulder and the three guys hissed at him. “Ay, so cheesy!!” They all screamed before jumping on Woohyun and pushing his head under water.

I stepped back from the crime scene and laughed while holding onto my tummy. I felt guilty and as if I’d be betraying someone precious to me. EXO, I only could think how fun it would be if EXO would be here too. Even if they haven’t noticed me being gone, I still miss them.

Especially one specific stupid, pink-haired member.

And no, it’s not Sehun.


Luhan’s pov.

“Finally…” Everyone took a deep breath as the fire was done. “Okay, good job, guys!” mom exclaimed, proud of me and the rest of the members, well and Alan, of course. “You can go and play, kids. We will prepare the hot dogs to roast.” Everyone nodded and made their way to the tents.

“But where’s noona?” suddenly Tao asked and just then I noticed that Suyeon was actually gone. “Maybe she’s hiding so she wouldn’t need to work?” I wondered out loud and Xiumin then smacked my head. “Where could she be hiding?” he asked as other guys searched the tents.

I looked around once and the information slowly sunk in my head. “Do you think something happened to her?” I asked Xiumin with panic written all over my face. I knew it will be weird for me to get all worked up because of her missing, but I didn’t care and I couldn’t do anything.

“Relax, Luhan… She’s probably just walking somewhere around.” Chen tried to calm me down, but that didn’t help. “I’ll go ask the other people, maybe they saw her.” Suho was about to go, but I stopped him. “I’ll go.” I insisted and made my way to the two other tents.

“Hello?” I spoke as I walked to the tents. It was surprisingly quiet as I walked closer and looked inside of the tent. There was no one inside, but I saw familiar clothes. And it was Suyeon’s clothes. “What the hell?” I asked myself while standing up with my brows furrowing.

All kind of thoughts started going through my head, but they were cut off when Chen came running to me. “They said she’s at the river.” He said and I sighed in relief. Without saying anything we both walked there.

My jaws dropped while my eyes darkened as I saw Suyeon in the river with, surely, a guy’s clothes, standing next to four shirtless guys. One of the even had the guts to hold her hand. “Guys, this is Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoya.” Suyeon said with a little awkward smile.

“Hey, isn’t this—oh my god, this is EXO!” one of the guys exclaimed, happily dancing in the water. “EXO is your friends? They are the ones who didn’t help you to build the tent?” a guy who was holding Suyeon’s hand received my glare.

“Well—“ “Yah! I helped her!” I snapped and everyone looked at me. “Well, I didn’t see that… All I know is that I was the one to build the tent for her.” The guy smirked at me and I quickly stomped in the water, not caring about my shoes or my jeans.

“You, come here.” I grabbed Suyeon’s free hand and was about to drag her as far as I could from them, but the guy was so arrogant that he didn’t even let her hand go. “Let go of that hand.” I growled while everyone watched my weird behavior.

“It’s okay, Woohyun.” Suyeon wiggled her hand out of his grip. “I’ll bring your clothes back later!” she told him before I dragged her away, towards our tents. “Luhan, it kind of hurts.” I heard Suyeon say and stopped to look at her hand in mine.

Realizing what I just do, I quickly let her hand go and ruffled my hair harshly. “What the hell do you think you were doing with those guys?! You don’t even know them!” I exploded, surprising and making her jump a bit.

“I was just playing in the water, what’s the big deal?” she asked back and crossed her arms over her chest. I groaned as I realized she was wearing that guy’s clothes. “Take off your clothes.” I wasn’t supposed to say it like that…

“What?” she gawked at me with disbelief and I shook my head while rubbing my forehead and looking away. “I mean, go change… You will get a cold.” I fixed myself and she sent me a glare, I could just feel it.

But I was quite pleased that she didn’t ask further and just went inside of the tent to change. I was glad that I had time to think what to say when she asks me why I dragged her away. “Luhan, where’s Suyeon?” I looked in front of me where EXO was walking.

“In the tent, changing.” I replied to D.O’s question and looked at the tent. “Uh, we’ll go and check with your parents. Maybe we’ll be able to eat some hot dogs soon.” Chen said and pushed all the guys towards where my parents were while whispering something to all the guys.

“Happy?” Suddenly Suyeon got out of the tent with her normal clothes; shorts and a tank top. It wasn’t that different from before, but I was a little better knowing that she’s not wearing his clothes anymore.

“Why did you drag me away? I was having fun.” She said while not looking at me. “You were having fun?!” I scoffed loudly and she stopped folding the guy’s shirt to look at me. “Yes, you have a problem with that?” She asked cocking a brow up.

“Yes, I freaking do! I was—I mean, WE were so worried over here, wondering where you were and you were happily dancing in the water with half guys who could probably you the minute they have a chance!” I screamed and she narrowed her eyes.

“You didn’t even notice that I was gone.” She stated. “I did!” I shouted and she rolled her eyes. “Yeah, like a half an hour later after I went with Woohyun…” she said and my eyes widened because of anger. “Will you stop talking about him?!” I screamed while pulling my hair.

“I won’t! Woohyun, Woohyun, WOOHYUN!” she yelled as I groaned.. My imagination kept imagining her smiling at that guy, her laughing with him… Doing all those things that I like about her, with him.

I couldn’t take this any longer so I just stomped away to where my parents and EXO was while mumbling some stuff under my nose, not caring about my wet shoes or pants. Just when I reached the campfire, I realized what was going on. I’m bloody jealous of that guy…


Heh, Luhan is jealous ^^ I hope you liked this, but wait for the drama that is coming soon, though.

What did you think about Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol? 

Please, comment. ;)


 did you see this? They're so perfect....