Sigh.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

"Ugh.." I groaned while rubbing my eyes. When they were fully open I saw that it was for sure not Luhan's room. "What the hell?" I looked at the other side and on the sofa that was in the big room Xiumin was sleeping. "Xiumin, what the hell?" I stood up after checking if I had clothes on, and thanks god I did and I went to Xiumin and shook him by his shoulder.

"Xiumin." I shook him again and he threw his arm back almost hitting me with it. "Xiumin!" I shouted, he quickly sat up and looked around, all sleepy. "Oh, you're finally awake." he smiled and stretched.

"What happened last night?" I asked him, clueless. "Well.. you fainted and Luhan brought you up here.. then Chen came with the ice.. then I came and saw them arguing.. then Luhan gave you some pills  and then I made a joke about sleeping with you but Luhan said that I will die if I do that, so I chose to sleep on the couch. We left you here to sleep before the party was over and everyone went home. Luhan said you can go back by yourself tomorrow morning." Xiumin rubbed his forehead.

"wait.. wait.. wait what? Luhan carried me here? Like, what?!" I shouted in horror.. how embarrassing it will be to face him.. I face palmed myself. "Xiumin, what time is it?" I asked. He looked at his wrist watch and jumped from the couch. "you better go home. Now. You have to still pack, we're leaving to Jeju in like an hour." I widened my eyes and face palmed again. *Jeju...*


After saying goodbye to Xiumin and putting my shoes on I ran outside with my messy hair and quickly called a cab. In no time I was in front of the house door, ringing the bell.

"omo.. where were you last night? I though your mother will kill me. Hurry up, you will be leaving soon." Mrs. Wu said. I bowed a little and as fast as I could I ran upstairs and barged into the room, not thinking that Luhan could be changing or something, but he was.

"OH GOD.. SORRY!" I covered my eyes with my hands and started walking, trying not to bump into something. "You already saw me like this, shirtless." Luhan smirked. "Would it harm you to see it again?" he said and laughed. I finally reached my closet and opened it, removing my hands from my eyes and as much as I didn't wanted to look, I could see him putting his shirt in the corner of my eyes.

I shook my head and looked back at my closet.. that was half empty. "Hey, where's my clothes?" I asked Luhan, he was already wearing a shirt. "Maids put it all in the car. Don't worry I didn't steal it." he said. "I wouldn't be surprised if you want my clothes with that kind of doll face you have there." I quickly covered my mouth at what I said and ran into the bathroom.


I exhaled realizing that I wasn't breathing and hit my head into the door. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.." I repeated before there was a knock on the door. "yes?" I asked hoping it wasn't Luhan, but how could it be not him. "Hey.. uhm last night was a bit--" I opened the door giving him a glare and cutting him off.

"I'm sorry you had to carry me." I said and looked away. "I wanted to say sorry for teasing you though." He grinned. I face palmed but this time mentally and rolled my eyes. "Okay then." I said and went out of the bathroom, passing him.

"And by the way... I saw what bikini you're going to be wearing. Really anticipating for that." He smirked and walked out of the room. My face started burning like hot water was poured just now on it. "That jerk!" I hit the pillow of mine on the couch and ruffled my hair.


After a half of hour I got ready. It was still 9am, we needed to get to the train station and then 5 hours of the bus riding. Great. I wore this:



While Luhan wore this:

*drools....*


"Hhaaha.." I tried to hold my laughter seeing Luhan with that hot-pink face mask. "What's funny?" he asked. "Nothing.. just your... hahah.." I laughed out loud. "What?!" he shouted but it was more of a mumbling because of that mask. "Is something wrong, dear?" Luhan's mom asked. "anyjo. I was just telling Luhan how that mask looked good on him." I said a little bit sarcastic and Luhan smirked.

"Okay, go. Go now, you will be late." Luhan's mom started pushing us both by our backs until we were already outside. "Your friends are already waiting in the van." she said before closing the door. "Are we going together with exo?" I asked, clueless.

"I guess.. let's go. Or bags are already there as well." Luhan said and started walking with his hands in the pockets. We approached the van and the door swung open. "NOONA!!!!!" Tao jumped out and hugged me tightly. "Tao... breathing.. is needed." I said and he chuckled while letting me go. I looked up and started laughing out loud again.


All of them were wearing the face masks. "Did I came.... to the hospital?" I asked between my laughs. "Noona, that's mean." Sehun said with his yellow face mask. "Oh.. okay." I took a deep breath. "Get in, we don't want to be late." Suho said and me, Luhan and Tao nodded.

---
I sat between Luhan and Xiumin while going towards the bus station. It was so uncomfortable. "So Xiumin.. thanks for... you know... Thanks." I said, not looking at him, feeling embarrassed that I slept in his bed. "It's okay, you can comeback whenever you want." He giggled. "Thanks?" I looked at him finally, confused. "My hyung is byuntae." Tao pouted. "Yeah.. she's not yours Xiumin." Chen said. Now I looked at him.


I wanted to say something but my phone vibrated. "oH.. It's Sunmi." I picked it up and heard a loud giggle. "Sunmi?" I held the phone next to my ear. "Oh.. Suyeon-ahh.. Is Myungsoo with you?" I furrowed my brows at his name. "No.. You know what he did, why would you ask me that." I said  "Oh.. I'm so sorry, chingu. It's just that he isn't here yet." Sunmi sounded worried.


"Well.. I can't do anything, can I?" I asked feeling really concerned about Myungsoo. Maybe he overslept? "Give him a call, Suyeon. He isn't picking up for us." Sunmi pleaded. "Okay.. I'll do what I can. Bye" I said and hung up, letting a deep sigh escape my mouth.

"What's wrong?" D.O asked. "It's... nothing." I said and went to my contacts searching for Myungsoo's name. I knew he wouldn't pick up so I decided to just text him.

Me : Hey, so today the big day, huh? where are you?

DELETE

Me : Listen, Sunmi called... She's worried about you, call her.

DELETE.

Me : Sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to get mad.

DELETE AGAIN.

Me : I hope I can see and be with my friend today.


SEND.


I sighed again and heard a smirk next to my right side. "Is something wrong?" I asked Luhan. "Nothing, I'm amused of how much affection he has on you." he grinned. "you read what I texted?" I felt my blood boil already. "I just looked at your phone and.. yes I did." He laughed. "Sorry for yesterday----" "Shut up!" I shouted, feeling tears gathering.

I was so sad right now about Myungsoo, about my friend. And here he goes.. making fun of me, again. "Luhan stop making her upset, she's about to cry." Kris said. "I'm okay." I said and wiped not existing tears from my face. Luhan just scoffed and looked away through the window.


The whole ride I was quiet. Others were actually really noisy and playful but I didn't care about games right now. I was just thinking about what Myungsoo said about how I am his friend but he doesn't want to hurt me. "Well he did.. hurt me." I mumbled under my nose. "What did you say?" Luhan interrupted my monolog.

"Nothing." i waved my hand in the air. "Why are you so worried about Myungsoo? He's fine. What are you his mom?" He rolled his eyes. I looked up at him. "Why are you so worried about me? Why are you getting into my business about Myungsoo. What are you? My boyfriend?" That shut him up. And I really didn't wanted to say that. I felt touched that he cared and I just push everyone away all the time, being scared of being hurt. Why couldn't I push Myungsoo away?


"No one would like to have a girlfriend like you." Luhan snapped. The van went silent.. everyone was exchanging looks. "That's what I'm afraid about." I mumbled again but I guess he heard when he turned to me. "Okay... why don't we play a game?" Chanyeol suggested. "Better than nothing, right?" Baekhyun laughed dryly.

"Yeah.. Suyeonnie, will you play?" Kai asked. I shook my head and crossed my arms, closing my eyes and trying to sleep. "If you sleep I will kiss you." I shot my eyes open after what Kai said. "Byuntae." I said and chuckled of how he was looking at me with innocent eyes.


"Okay, let's play truth or dare?" Xiumin suggested. "Again??" I whined. "Sure, let's play. I'm first." D.O said and turned to Chanyeol. "Hyung.. truth or dare." D.O had a creepy grin on his face. "Dare." Chanyeol grinned widely and wiggled his brows. "Okay.. kiss Baekhyun hyung on the cheek." Everyone laughed except Baekhyun.


"No! No way!" Baekhyun shouted when Chanyeol started leaning towards his face. "A quick one, don't worry." Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's face but Baekhyun wasn't letting him go closer as his knees went on Chanyeol's chest. "Okay... that's ." Lay laughed. I looked at Tao and Sehun who were covering their eyes and giggling alone.


"Baek
~~... just one. It's a dare." Chanyeol shouted and quickly brought Baekhyun's cheek to his lips. "That was soft." Chanyeol grinned. He let go of Baekhyun's disgusted face and sat back normally. "You. Crazy. Bastard. How. Can. You. Kiss. ME!?" Baekhyun shouted while rubbing his cheek with his palm. "Hyung, don't pretend you didn't liked it." Sehun giggled.


"Okay, that's it!! Come here you little rasca--" "Baekhyun." Suhos' one word calmed Baekhyun down. "Wow.. so you have some kind of power? Can I borrow some of it?" I asked Suho jokingly. "why?" Suho got confused. "You see.... I have this room-mate that is actually really annoying.--" "Yah!" Luhan cut me off and I and the rest of exo except Luhan started laughing.


"Okay, my turn." Baekhyun said. He was sitting next to Luhan and Chanyeol, so I guess it's Luhan's turn too. "Truth or Dare?" He asked Luhan. "Dare." Luhan replied trying to sound manly but ended being cute. "You sure?" Baekhyun grinned and looked at me. "If you will involve me in this I will be mad at you, oppa." I said and pouted. "I'm sure." Luhan said.


"Okay, put your hand on Suyeon's lap and keep it there until Suyeon asks Xiumin truth or dare." Baekhyun said and my eyes widened while Luhan smirked. "Okay." He was about to put his hand on my thigh but I slapped it away. "You're not doing it!" I shouted, feeling my cheeks burn. "Why? are you shy?" He grinned and tried to placed his hand there again.

"Get away from me you, freak!" I shouted again, squeezing my back to Xiumin and backing away as much as I could. "Come on, Suyeon-ah.. It's just a game." Chanyeol said. "You should know a lot about games." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "But... but it's weird." I frowned while looking at Luhan. "This is as well." Xiumin said behind me.

I turned my head to him and saw his face squeezed to the window. "Ah.. sorry." I moved back to my seat and felt how a weight on thigh landed. I looked down and saw Luhan's hand. "Yah!!" I whined. "I didn't do anything. You came here.. my hand was already here." He laughed along with others. "Just hurry up and it will be done." Suho said while laughing.

"Okay, you, truth or dare?" Luhan asked me. Knowing Luhan if I would say dare he would make me do something embarrassing... "truth." I said, trying not to pay attention to his hand. I felt how he gripped on my leg a little bit but I didn't wanted to make it a big deal and show him how embarrassed I was. "Do you like Myungsoo?" I widened my eyes at is question.

"We're here." I sighed in relief when the driver spoke. "I guess the game is over." I took Luhan's hand off of my leg and looked away through the window. We were already at the bus station. I looked at my phone. No messages.

"Okay, let's get out." Kris said after the van stopped and one by one we got out. "Luggage, open the trunk, Chanyeol." Suho said. I could see how the two leaders were working as one. "I get my own." I said and took my bag out of Sehun's hand. "It's okay, though." He giggled. "Aigoo, how cute." I ruffled his hair and started following them from the back.


"Suyeon!!" Sunmi and Serah shouted in chorus and started running towards me. I put my bag down and stretched my arms out, waiting for a hug. "Ai--goo." I sighed when two girls rolled in my embrace. "Finally, did you call Myungsoo?" Serah asked when they both pulled away. "No, I texted him. But he didn't reply." I pressed my upper lip to my lower one.

"Arasso.. let's go now. Maybe he's already in the bus." Sunmi said and I nodded. We started walking towards the bus. Everyone got in and I was the last one, just for my luck..... I went in..

[ a/n - you probably know, but this is how the inside looks. ]



I looked around and only two seats were empty, at the front. I took a deep breath before sitting next to the window and placing my bag on the other seat. "Wait, where's Luhan?!" The teacher shouted in the bus.

"I'm here, wait for me." I heard his annoying voice, but ignored it and closed my eyes. "Go, find your seat Luhan." The teacher said. "Okay." he replied and I heard how he went pass me. I sighed again. "Sehun... How could you do this to me? With Kai? Seriously??" Luhan whined, I didn't know what Sehun did but I realized after a couple of seconds.


"Move your bag." I felt the weight on my laps. "What are you doing?" I asked, irritated when I opened my eyes and saw Luhan making himself comfortable next to me. "What do you think? There's no seats." Luhan rolled his eyes. "Then change with someone." I said. I really didn't wanted to be teased by him for 5 hours. "If you find someone who would like to, tell me." He said and closed his eyes.


I went on top of my seat with my knees and looked back.. Sunmi and Serah was behind me and exo members were sitting randomly in the bus waving at me with grins. "You did it on purpose, didn't you?" I shot a glare and pointed at Chen who was sitting with someone I didn't know. He nodded his head. I ruffled my hair and turned to Sunmi and Serah.

"Pleeeeeeeeease?" I put my puppy eyes on. "Sorry, we said we will be together." Sunmi said. "Yeah and you know.. we will be here if you want to talk." Serah said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "But... wouldn't you like to sit with this handsome, cute, funny.." I felt how Luhan's head got lifted up and now he was staring at me. "With this hot singer who you love?" I ended the question and Luhan's fake-praising with a smile.

"If you like him so much, why don't you want to sit with him?" Sunmi and Serah giggled. "Ayy..." I gave up and sat back down and that was when the bus started moving. I leaned forwards and my head almost hit the drivers seat but I felt a warm hand on my forehead.

"What the?" I took the hand off of my forehead and looked at Luhan confused. "Why are you grinning?" I asked him and let his hand go. "You called me hot." He said and laughed. "I was lying, you know?" I rolled my eyes and giggled at how he reacted.



"What? you lied?" He frowned. "Yes, I just wanted to get you a new seat-mate." I sarcastically smiled and grabbed my headphones from the bag. "You didn't lie and you know it." He said with a smug smile. "Whatever you say.." I sang and looked through the crack between our seats at Sunmi and Serah who were giggling. "Hey, you didn't see Myungsoo?" I asked


"Oh. I think I saw him at the back." Sunmi replied and I quickly lifted my head above my seat. "Here he is." I smiled widely. He was sitting in the middle of the bus in one of the rows with some guy, laughing and having fun. But then he turned his head and the laugh stopped. Our eyes locked. I waved shyly as he gulped and just looked away back at his friend.

My brows furrowed in confused while I sat back down.. *I guess he is ignoring me..* I thought. "sorry but you're pathetic." I shot my head at Luhan. "What did you just say?" I asked in disbelief. "Why worry about someone who is ignoring you? Why would you like him anyway.." he rolled his eyes. My blood started boiling again. "I guess I'm stupid, worrying about my friendship with him, right?" I said and looked out through the window again.


"Don't get mad or something, but I just don't understand." He said casually. "Okay, then don't ask." I said. I suddenly felt how he took my hand and flipped it over. I looked at him, totally confused and saw how he placed his phone in my hand. He turned away and left me dumbfounded but I understood why he did that when I looked at his phone screen.

It was the photo of us that we took yesterday, together. "Why are you showing me this?" I asked him, but no answer. "Luhan, why are you showing me th--" "I don't know, okay? it was you who wanted to take that photo so I guess you wanted to have it. Send it to your phone." he said, sounding a little mad, but why would he be?


Luhan's pov.

I don't know why I did that.. I just hated seeing how she furrows her brows all the time and hearing how she sights every minute or two. It annoyed me. I just wanted to take those things away from her mind, to take Myungsoo from her mind.

And I remembered that she haven't answered yet to my truth question. Does she really like him? And why do I care?.. Aish, no, Chen's words are stupid, Luhan stop thinking about it.

Flashback of yesterday.

"You looked beautiful tonight, I lied." I her cheek and stood up after fixing the blanket on her body. "Well... well... well... Who do we have here?" Chen came in with a smug smile. "Me, Chen, what's wrong? Give that ice to me." I took the towel which had ice wrapped in it. "You like her, don't you?" He grinned. "What? Chen.. how many times do I have to tell you, no."I rolled my eyes and went to the bed where Suyeon was laying.

I placed the cold towel over her forehead so she wouldn't have a headache tomorrow. "Then why are you taking care of her? huh?" I sighed and left the towel on the bedside table. I approached Chen and looking straight him in the eyes. "Because she's clumsy and she needs to be taken care of." I replied.

"Then  why are you taking care of her?" he emphasized the word you. "I don't know.. who else? Her hero Myungsoo isn't here, is he?" I said.  "You like her and you should admit it, Luhan." Chen said before Xiumin came in the room.

"Hey, how is she?" He asked. "Fine." me and Chen replied at the same moment. "Okay then, I got her some pills I will help her swallow it." Xiumin was about to go to Suyeon but Chen stopped him by the hand and took the pills. "No, let Luhan do it." He said and placed the pills in my hand. "Why me?" I whined.

"Just do it.." he rolled his eyes. I took a deep breath and went to Suyeon. My hand slipped behind her neck, lifting her head up and making her lips part. I looked around and saw a bottle of water next to the towel, I placed on bedside table. I quickly put the pills in Suyeon's mouth, touching her lips with my fingers a little and then grabbed the bottle of water. I opened it wit my teeth since my other hand was under her neck and poured water into .


"Done." I said after she swallowed the pills. Xiumin went over to his bed and grinned. "I guess tonight she's sleeping with me." He laughed and for some reason I grabbed his collar. "You're sleeping on the couch hyung. If you don't want to die." I said and let go of him. "Wow.. wow. okay.. I will sleep on the couch, Mr. I can kill my lovely hyung." He teased me. "I just meant that she will kill you..." I lied and shook my head before going to the door but Chen stopped me and leaned to my ear.

"Yeah.. you don't like her." He smirked. "You're crazy." I said and went back downstairs.

end of the flashback.



I turned my head to Suyeon who was tapping my shoulder. "Do you hear me? Here." She gave me back my phone. "You dazed out." she chuckled. "So what?" I rolled my eyes and put my phone into my pocket.  "I'm going to sleep, can you wake me up before we arrive?" She asked. I nodded my head and saw how she closed her eyes and her head leaned onto the window.

"Kids, you have 4 hours to sleep and do whatever you want." The teacher said and I took a deep breath before closing my own eyes and falling asleep.

End of Luhan's pov.


"Aish.. I asked you to wake me up not to sleep on me.." I groaned while pushing Luhan's head away from my shoulder. He seemed so angelic right now, not teasing or anything just calm. "I don't have a pillow." He mumbled and placed his head back on my shoulder.

"How can you sleep on my shoulder? Did we changed genders?" I asked with a laugh. " I don't care.. just let me sleep for a bit." I sighed and nodded even though he couldn't see but he probably felt it. It wouldn't harm me if he's just sleeping. Even though it was uncomfortable knowing he was sleeping on my bare shoulder, that my shirt exposed.

"Kids, 5 more minutes and we're going to be in the place." I smiled widely, knowing it's my first time in Jeju. "Ay.. no proper sleep." Luhan lifted his head from my shoulder and rubbed his eyes. I suddenly started giggling seeing his sleep-hair and how messy it was.

"What?" he started fixing it. I moved his hand away. "Let me take a picture." I said and fished my phone out of my pocket and turned the camera on. After a second I took the picture.




"Look at yourself?" I started chuckling when I turned my phone to him. "Oh god. Yah! I'm an idol, how can you not tell me?" He bit his lower lip while fixing his hair. "It is okay, now?" He asked, turning to me. "Uhm.. here." I reached out for his hair and fixed some bangs. "there all normal." I said.

"Getting off. Get your bags kids." Teacher announced. I squealed for a moment forgetting that Luhan was next to me and grabbed my bag. He started chuckling. "What?" I got embarrassed. "For a moment I thought you looked cute." my eyes widened but my face was blank. He just kept chuckling with his eye-smile. I felt my heart beat faster for a moment but then it calmed down when the bus stopped.


After a minute we all started getting off. I waited for a moment until Myungsoo got closer. I grabbed his arm and got off together with him. "Myungsoo, please talk to me." I pleaded. He was looking at me with the pity in his eyes. "Stop with that look. I don't care about my feelings, let's just be friend." I said and let go of his arm.

"Suyeon, your friends are waiting. Exo are glaring." Myungsoo his lips nervously and looked away. "I don't care, can't you just tell me if we're still friends?" I asked him. "Sure, sure we're friends but----" "Hey, noona let's go." I felt how someone turned me around. "Tao, can't you wait?" I asked with a fake smile, he nodded. I turned back at Myungsoo but he wasn't there.


"But what?!" I shouted in irritation and turned to Tao who looked scared. "Sorry." he said, feeling guilty. "It's okay, let's go Tao." I said and we started moving together with other people.

We were standing next to the hotel and a teacher tapped my shoulder. "You're not staying here, Suyeon." me and Tao got confused. "How come noona is not staying here? She paid." Tao argued. "No, no.. She's staying with you, exo in the villa, Suho will explain to you, I already told him." Teacher smiled and walked away. "Noona we're going to stay together the whole weekend. Isn't it great?" Tao hugged me tightly but I couldn't breath before as well so I just didn't budge.

*Exo.. whole weekend, Luhan, villa... Yeah, great...*

 


Hey!! :) how was it?



Probably a couple of you might think Suyeon is acting like a sometimes while being with Luhan and then a sweet girl when she's around someone else like exo or Myungsoo or her friends, but I promise you.. everything has a reason :)



Please comment what you think. Subscribe and upvote if it's not hard. ^^

*omg so cute....*

*omg.. so... I don't have words for this Luhan's gif.*