Jeju. part 2.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Luhan sat on the big rock on the sea shore. "I don't know.. I like it here." he said and rested his palms behind him, leaning back. I eyed his posture, how perfect it looked right now but then I shook my head and all the thoughts went away.

I went near him and sat on the rock as well. It was quite big so there was still 4 inches space between us. "This is weird, you know?" I said and chuckled. "What is?" he got confused. "Us.. Bonding and stuff. We don't usually get along." I said and he nodded. "But why does it matter?" he asked and now I was confused. "I mean.. I don't like thinking what will happen later, I just do whatever I feel like doing and that's it." he explained.


"Well I'm not like you. I like thinking about what could happen next. I always think twice before doing something." I said with a small smile. "And do you like it?" he asked. I looked at him. "What do you mean?" I asked, now he turned to me. "Thinking. Do you like knowing what might happen? Don't you want adventure and stuff?" he asked and I pouted my lower lip thinking.

"See? You're thinking now, you should just answer." he said. "Doing bad decisions might hurt you, so yeah I like it." I replied and he nodded. "I see. But in my opinion getting hurt is something you shouldn't regret. It's one of the things that you can't avoid in life." he stated. I looked at him in disbelief of how much he was different than Luhan I knew.


"Why are you like this today?" I asked and he looked back at me. "I don't know. I don't think about it too much." he laughed at his lame joke alone. "Why don't we go? I'm cold, you dragged me out only in my pajama and... probably Suho's jacket." I said and looked at the jacket that was over my shoulders.

"Let's stay here for a little bit more." he asked and I sighed with a nod. "If that's what you want. I won't think about it too much." I said and he smiled. It was dark and everything but he was close to me and I could see. I closed my eyes and rested my palms in a way so I could be comfortable and tried to get used to the sound of the sea.


"Hey.. Why were you wearing my clothes again?" I opened my eyes and it widened in embarrassment. It was good that it was dark, because he isn't able to see my red face. "W-we were playing around.. and then Sehun said he will be me and I will be you and Tao will be.... our k--kid." I shuttered and he started laughing.


I turned to him, feeling totally embarrassed and covered my face with my palms. "Ugh.. If Tao would be our kid it would be so noisy." Luhan said and kept on laughing. "Okay, I'm just going to go and kill myself." I stood up, feeling my cheeks burn and then he caught my wrist. I turned around and looked at his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I don't know.. I saw this in drama.. I just did it." he chuckled and let my wrist go. "Let's go back." Luhan said and stood up from the rock, walking ahead of me. *weird guy.* I thought and just followed him.  

We were at the door and when he tried to open it, it was locked. "I thought you left it unlocked." I started panicking. "I did. Must be D.O." he said while trying to open the door. "This is stupid, don't wake up others." I said and pushed him away. "What do you have to say for yourself?" We both jumped up from the sudden voice. "D.O?" Luhan asked the air.

"Yes, it's me. How come you're out and not in your room?" He asked and then we both realized he was behind the door. "D.O-ah.. she couldn't sleep and it annoyed me. So I dragged her out." Luhan said and I glared. "So I guess you can sleep outside." D.O said. "No, please let us in." I pleaded. "No.." I heard how shaky his voice is. "Look, we're cold okay? She went out only with her pajama and a jacked while I am wearing only my shirt and shorts. D.O let us in." Luhan said and I looked at him, well he is freezing, looking at how he's shaking.

"D.o oppa.... I'm so cold." I added some cute voice, but pretended to be super cold. "Oh dear.." He opened the door and dragged me in. "Are you okay?" he asked while rubbing my upper arms. Then I noticed the door was closed. I tried to open it for Luhan but D.O locked it. "It will be a punishment for going out late. You go to sleep." D.O said and my eyes widened and probably Luhan's too. "Hey! I'm your hyung! Let me in!!" Luhan shouted.

"You can kill me tomorrow, but I'm not doing it. You too, go to sleep." D.O pushed me up to the room and closed the door firmly. I peaked outside and saw how he was going downstairs. Then I started biting my lower lip. *he's probably angry and cold.* I thought and ran to the window that was above the entrance door. "Luhan.. Luhan!" I called out when I opened it slightly and got my head out.

"Yah! Open the door!" He shouted angrily. "Here. Take this." I threw him Suho's jacket. "I will see what I can do." I whispered shouted for him and closed the window. After sighing and ruffling my hair I went down and saw D.O on the couch. I went to the door and unlocked it. "What are you doing?" D.O sat up and I quickly opened the door and dragged Luhan in.

"You can't do this, oppa." I pouted at D.O who stood up. "Why are you sleeping on the couch?" Luhan asked. "Because stupid Kai is snoring like a pig." D.O rolled his eyes and then he shot his head to me. "Wait! Why are you letting him in? You didn't listen to me?" D.O frowned. "I..--- I.... oppa I'm scared." I squeaked out, not knowing exactly what I meant myself.

"Why are you scared?" Luhan asked confused, the same as D.O. "I.. I hate sleeping alone in a room. When I was in Paris I had my dog, but now... it's just Luhan." I said and pointed at Luhan who was trying hard to hold his laughter. "Oh, you could have told me. I could have slept in that room." D.O said and my eyes widened. "You mean in one bed?!" Luhan yelled and I quickly punched his arm.

"You'll wake up others." I hissed. "Okay, you both. Go." D.O narrowed his eyes and pointed at the stairs. I quickly cupped my thought and sprinted to the room, throwing myself on the bed and burying my face in the pillow. "That was interesting.." Luhan chuckled when he entered the room. "Just shut up... I didn't know what to say." I mumbled into my pillow and felt how the bed sank where his side was, he probably got on the bed, but then I felt how I was rolling to his side.

"What the hell?" I lifted my head and saw how he tried pulling the blanket from under me. "You could have told me." I flipped on the other side while he grabbed the blanket and covered himself. "Well there's no chance that I'm going to sleep now." he said and sighed. I stood up and put my slippers that was next the bed on. "Where are you going?" Luhan asked.

"Bathroom." I replied not looking at him and entered the white place. "It's so big here.." I said and went to the bath tub. *Should I?* I thought and took a deep breath then took the bright red towel and slowly got into the bath tub. I lay down in the biggest bath tub ever and felt quite comfortable. I placed the towel behind my head and closed my eyes.

*how can I simply just sleep with him? No thank you.. *  I thought, but then again.. he was sweet today and all, but he's still a jerk.. "Ugh!!" I ruffled my hair and crossed my arms over my chest, ready to sleep.


Luhan's pov.

After an hour she was still inside of the bathroom. "What the hell?" I sat up in curiosity and wrapped the blanket around my shoulders as I king, because it was still cold. I went to the bathroom door and knocked. "Yah.. long time no see." I laughed awkwardly at my joke, but when there was no answer my brows furrowed. "Yah.. Suyeon, you there?" I knocked three more times and entered the bathroom not caring what she might be doing.

"Where are you?" I asked while looking around, she was nowhere to be found. Then I went to the sink and looked around again, but then my eyes went on the mirror and I jumped up when I saw the bath tub and inside of it Suyeon. "Yah, are you dead?" I kneeled so I would be to her level and placed my hand in front of her nose. "Well you're breathing." I said with a pout and sat on the floor next to the bath tub.

"Stupid girl." I said and saw how her brows twitched and her teeth clenched. *so you're not sleeping.* I grinned evilly. *you should get a punishment.*

End of Luhan's pov.


"So I guess I should turn on the water.." I heard him say and almost sat up, but I didn't wanted him to know I wasn't sleeping. "Or maybe... I should take a shower myself." I felt how my cheeks started burning from the thought about him in the shower.

{a/n - let's love this moment and think about... Luhan, shower, water going down to his perfect body.. thank you.}

"But... I guess I should kiss her." I felt nothing.. I wanted to just die right now.. *what the hell is wrong with him?* I thought but then again he wouldn't do it, it's Luhan we're talking about.. "I will really kiss her~.." he sang and my eyes automatically opened. I quickly sat up, but as he was in front of me just a couple of inches away my lips landed on his cheek.

I saw how Luhan's eyes went wide as he backed away. He looked at me with shock in his eyes, but I looked the same back at him. "It's your fault." we both said in unison. "It's yours. You came in.." I whined and wiped my lips.

"Well you were sleeping in the bath tub." he said stubbornly. "Whatever.. I might just die now." I said and buried my face in my palms. "Why are you exactly sleeping here?" Luhan asked. "Because I won't fall asleep with you in the same bed.." I said while lifting my head at him. "Why not?" I mentally face palmed after his question.

"Is it that easy for you to sleep with any girl? You can go to Dara, you know?" I rolled my eyes. "You're not Dara. I meant that we have already slept together. And you can't deny that it wasn't the best sleep you had." he gave me a smug smile. I eyed him from head to toe and chuckled.

"What's funny?" he asked, frowning. "You. You're kneeling in front of me." I laughed and so did he. "Yeah.. I guess I am." he stood up and towered above me. I felt so small suddenly. "Okay.. I will go to sleep, you should too, but...." he suddenly looked away. "What?" I asked, curious.

"Let's not tell anyone about this." he poked his cheek where my lips landed before. "I totally agree with you." I nodded and stretched my palm for him. He shook my hand and I pouted. "What?" he asked while chuckling. "Help me get out, not shake my hand, pabo." I said and he frowned probably because I called him pabo.

He suddenly pulled me up and that made me slip in the bath tub. I grabbed the first thing I could because of my reflex and it appeared to be Luhan's arm. His one hand was holding mine and his other hand was on my back, supporting me. "Could you help me stand up?" I quietly said, embarrassed. My knees were resting on the edge of the bathtub and every time I would try to move my legs I would slip again.

Luhan kept silent, but he started to get me out of the tub. "Hold on to me." he said and I did so. My grip around him tightened as he brought me out. We awkwardly stood there and then shook our hands off of each other. "Ahh-- I-- I better g--go." he shuttered while not looking me in the eyes and went to the room.

I chuckled because Luhan doesn't shutter a lot and it was kind of cute. *wait.. what?* I shook my head and went to the sink, splashing cold water on my face. After a couple of minutes of staring at myself at the mirror and saying what is wrong with my face I went to the room as well.

I found Luhan on the bed covered with the blanket. I went to the other side of the bed and lay there. It was awkward at first, but then I yawned and my eyes closed. The next thing I know, I felt how the blanket went over my body and I fell asleep.


--next morning--

I opened my eyes when the sun shined straight me in the eyes through the big window in front of the bed. I tried stretching my arms, but I couldn't move my right one. I looked to the side and saw Luhan sleeping, his head was at the spot where my arm bends. I tried to push his head away with my left arm, but suddenly he wrapped his arms around my arm and his face went closer to mine.

I widened my eyes as his chin rested on my shoulder and his arms went on my waist. "Luhan.." I felt really uncomfortable. I couldn't move or breath. I just stared at him sleeping. "Luhan.." I called him again and his brows twitched. "Luhan." This time was a little louder and his face went nearer to mine. "Luhan!" I shouted feeling his breath on my cheek.

"Five minutes.." he said sleepily and buried his face in my neck crook while pulling me closer to him. "Pabo!" I hit his back and he quickly opened his eyes. "What am I doing?" He asked, confused with his own actions. "Were you sleeping or teasing me. Go away." I said and placed my hands on his chest, pushing him away to his bed side.

"I must be crazy." he laughed and went to the bathroom. "You must be." I said and ruffled my hair. "Aish.." I accidentally cursed and rubbed my cheek where his breath seemed to still tickle me. I stood up, brushed my hair carelessly, changed my clothes to sweats and went downstairs to the other bathroom, since Luhan was in the one that was in our room.

I washed my face and smiled, feeling 'fresh' in the morning. Then suddenly I smelled something delicious and went to the kitchen where I heard steps. "D.O oppa." I smiled cheerfully seeing that he was preparing the table for us. "Oh Suyeon-ah, how did you sleep. You weren't scared?" He asked and I got confused, but then I remembered last night.

flashback

"Wait! Why are you letting him in? You didn't listen to me?" D.O frowned. "I..--- I.... oppa I'm scared." I squeaked out, not knowing exactly what I meant myself.

"Why are you scared?" Luhan asked confused, the same as D.O. "I.. I hate sleeping alone in a room. When I was in Paris I had my dog, but now... it's just Luhan."

end of the flashback.


"No, it was okay.. Since you know.... he was in the room." I said, feeling my cheeks burn. "Nothing happened. Right?" he raised his brow at me. I quickly shook my palms in front of me. "No, no, oppa believe me." I said while nodding. He pouted his lower lip and narrowed his eyes at me. "Arasso.. come sit down, I will pour you a glass of milk, you can eat first. Others are still sleeping." He said.

I sat on one of the chair at the big dinning table. (remember? the kitchen is together with dinning room) I was anticipating for my food and suddenly oppa placed a plate of waffles in front of me. "Woah!! Waffles!" I grabbed the fork he was handing to me and quickly tasted it. "Mmmm... yummy." I beamed while chewing and saw how D.O smiled. "Bon appetite.. That's how they say in French to have a good meal, right?" D.O asked.

"Oui." D.O looked at me, confused. "It's a yes in in French." I explained and he nodded. "So you can speak French?" he asked and I nodded. "I can get lost between words but... yeah." I said and took another bite. "Could you say I love you in French?" he asked and I frowned in confusion at him. "Je t'aime"

He smiled. "That's sounds funny." D.O laughed while holding on to his belly and I laughed because of his reaction. "Anyway, why did you wanted to know how to say I love you?" I asked him, curious. "I was just thinking about beautiful words." he smiled kindly and started placing the plates for others on the table after we heard laughter upstairs.

"Noona.." I turned around in shock to hear Sehun's husky voice, not cheerful like always. He had eye bags and he looked miserable. "Sehun-ah..." I worriedly ran to him and cupped him face, looking is he okay. "What happened?" I asked after I sat him down on the chair next to myself.

"Noona.. I don't feel well." he said with a sad pout. "I see that." I said and checked his forehead. "You have a light fever, Sehun-ah.. You can't go to the beach." I said and his eyes became teary. "What's wrong?" I turned to Luhan and Suho, who just entered the kitchen. "My dongsaeng is not feeling well." I Sehun's hair.

He smiled lightly. But then his eyes closed and his head fell on my shoulder. "Sehun-ah..!! Sehun-ah!!" I shouted worrying. "Suho, help me." Luhan said wile grabbing Sehun of off me and wrapping his arms around his chest. Suho took Sehun's legs and they carried him to the couch in the living room. I ran quickly there and kneeled in front of Sehun, to be in face level with him.

"Sehun!" Tao saw his friend and ran to him. "Is he okay?" Tao asked already teary eyed. "He's okay." Suho assured him with a pat on the back. "Go to eat, he's going to be fine." Luhan said while trying to lift me up but I lightly slapped his hand away and shook my head. "I'm going to stay here." I said and sat on the floor looking at Sehun.

"You don't need to worry, it's not the first time, Suyeon-ah. He played too much last night, he's just tired." D.O came with a wet towel and placed it on Sehun's forehead. "But why am I not tired?" Tao asked confused. "Because you were sleeping while Sehun played in our room at night." Suho said with sigh.

In a moment or two all the members were downstairs surrounding Sehun. "Let's go to eat, huh? He will wake up soon and everything will be fine." Xiumin said and they nodded, little by little they went to the kitchen. It was a simple thing for them that would happen time to time, but for me this is new. And on top of that I played with Sehun last night too, it's kind of my fault.

"Here, you didn't finish your food." I turned around and smiled at Kai. "He's really going to be fine." he added while I took the plate. "Thanks." I took a bite of my waffles. It calmed me down a little. "I will go back then. Don't worry about him too much." Kai said and made his way back to the kitchen.

I ate my waffled while watching tv. I was still near the couch, my back was actually resting on the couch. I felt Sehun moving and I quickly placed my plate on the floor and jumped up to see if he's okay. "Noona?" he asked while opening his eyes. "Your noona is here." I said and smiled. "I want ice cream, noona." I chuckled at his first words.

"First, rest. Noona will take you ice cream later." I said and he nodded. "Is he awake?" I lifted my head at Luhan and nodded. "He said he wants ice cream." I chuckled again. "You seemed to be pretty worried about him." Luhan said with a pout. "Of course. He's Sehunnie." I said while bringing my fingers through Sehun's hair.

"Then I'm Luhannie?" he asked and I laughed. "Aren't you older then me?" I asked and he nodded. "So, Luhan oppa." he said and I blinked while thinking how it sounds. "Luhan hyung." I said and he frowned. "Oppa." he repeated.

"Hyung."

"Oppa."

"Hyung"

"OPPA!.."

"Fine, I will think about it." he smiled in victory while I rolled my eyes. "I said I will just think about it." I said and he nodded while going upstairs with his hands in his pockets. "Suyeonnie, get dressed we're going to the beach." Suho said with his soft smile.

I looked at Sehun who was pleading with his eyes me to stay. "I think I'll stay." Sehun smiled and sat up. "I will take care of noona, hyung." Sehun said and Suho nodded. "I will trust you both. Don't make a mess here." Suho said as everyone started getting ready. "What are we going to do, Sehun-ah?" I asked him, he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Why don't we go and take a walk by ourselves, noona?" he smiled and I nodded. "Go get ready, then." I said and walked upstairs to the room. Luhan was putting on his shirt, thanks god I didn't see a lot. "Are you going with us?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm going with Sehun. Alone." I said and searched for other clothes in the closet. "A date?" he asked, surprised. "No." I said and chuckled. "You're going to wear this? And it's not a date?" he asked while pointing at my shorts I was holding. "Do you have a problem or something?" I looked at him and he shook his head for a no. "Yes. I'm going to wear this, why?" I asked with my hand on my hips.

"Never mind.." he turned around and dashed out of the room. *what the hell?* I pouted and went to the bathroom to change. I for sure didn't wanted Luhan to come in while I was changing. I wore this (the picture) and went downstairs to meet Sehun.



Sehun was wearing this.

{so cuuuuuuuuuute!!!!! ^^}

"Woah, you look so cute with this hat." I pinched his cheeks and he smiled. "Kaja, noona." I nodded and we went out first after saying goodbyes to others. "Are you feeling alright now?" I asked as we walked around. "I still feel a bit dizzy, but I think ice cream would help!." he beamed and I laughed.

"Arasso. Let's go buy you ice cream." I said and we walked to the nearest ice cream shop.


Hi! How was it? ^^ Please comment. I get really inspired by some of your comments. :)





Sorry if I disappointed you with the 'kiss' scene. :3

 

And I just want to ask you. Do you have a clue who is the girl that Myungsoo is in love with?

I actually gave a lot of hints, but I don't know if you noticed it.

Okay, I'll try updating as soon as possible. Muaah~!! :*