Housewarming and Chen's problems

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}



LONG CHAPTER (WELL, FOR ME) HOPE THAT YOU WON'T GET BORED.

Enjoy~






I kept on abusing my lower lip with my teeth, the stairs seemed not to end and my hands were already sweaty. Today, I thought that I will stay in bed as well, but an hour ago, Chen texted me and said – well actually ordered me - to come to their housedormwarming party.

So, I took a shower, got ready and now I’m already at their door. I feel really nervous about facing Luhan and I still don’t know what I want to say, but— “Hi.” I greeted Kris who opened the door with a grin. “H-Woow…” he blinked when he looked at me from head to toe, making me blush slightly.

“Really?” I asked him while raising my brows and he nodded. “You look great, come on, guys have been waiting for you.” He said and pulled me inside by my wrist.

“Guys, sister-in-law came!” I chuckled at the new nickname as I looked down at the floor, but suddenly someone flew in the room and I didn’t even saw his face before he wrapped himself around me. “Sehun, I guess?” I raised my brows in amusement and he nodded into my shoulder.

“I haven’t seen you in ages, noona!” Sehun exclaimed and I laughed when he pulled away. “You saw her this Friday.” I froze a little bit at the voice and looked in front of me when Sehun moved away and other started coming in. “Hi.” I said to Luhan with a small smile, but he just nodded for me and walked to another room – kitchen, I think.

“Hey, Suyeon!” other guys came to greet me and we exchanged some hugs and jokes before they decided to give me a tour of their new dorm. “Ah, but guys…” I puckered my lips and stopped walking, making them all look at me.

“I have s-something.” I shuttered in embarrassment, but suddenly the bag that I held up was snatched away and my eyes widened when I looked at Kai going through it. “Uh, candles! Thanks!” he beamed and I laughed while rolling my eyes, I could feel the sarcasm.

“And this is… For Luhan, yes?” Kai grinned as he waved the card that was as well in the bag. “Ah, I forgot to take it out!!” I hissed at myself and quickly snatched it away, however I still madly blushed thinking that Kai read what I wrote for Luhan into the card.

“Anyway, let’s just continue with the tour.” Suho suggested and we all nodded before they started pulling me through all the rooms. “Oh, you can’t go in there, just yet.” Xiumin smirked as he placed his arm in front of me and others turned me around, guiding me back to the living room.

_________________


“Chen?” I called out in a whisper and he quickly turned to me. “Do you know where Luhan is? He’s not here.” I said looking around the room. “Hm… He’s probably on the balcony.” He said and I sighed, he probably noticed how nervous I am and scooted closer to me.

“Hey, what’s wrong? You and Luhan have been acting kind of weird.” He said and I nodded. “We kind of yelled at each other, he got mad, I got mad and then he apologized, I was still mad.” I said and he frowned. “Just go talk to him if you want to, I’ll tell the others that you have stuff to work out.” He said and I nodded before standing up.

“Oh, um…”

“Right there.” Chen pointed for me where to go and I smiled. “Thanks, oppa.” I chuckled before I turned around and walked towards the balcony. I stepped outside of the room and saw a figure – Luhan – there. “Heeeey…” I said awkwardly and he leaned away from the railing to look at me.

“Hi.” He smiled at me, a sigh of relief escaped my lips before I walked up to him and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. “You’re not mad…” I said into his chest as I placed my cheek there.

I’m not mad? You were the one who was mad.” Luhan stated and laughed before I pulled away and only looked at his chest. “Yeah, but I thought you got mad since I didn’t text you nor did I call you yesterday and all, you know.” I said in a small voice.

Luhan chuckled as he tilted my chin with his hand and forced me to look at him. His soft smile made my chest warm and I automatically smiled back. “So we’re not mad at each other?” he asked me and I nodded before he dived in and gave me a kiss that I was waiting for.

After he pulled away we both laughed before he took my hand and brought me back inside of the dorm. “Are you sick or something?” Luhan stopped walking making me do the same and turned to look at me. He gently touched my cheek and worriedly frowned at it, confused I did the same and asked him what’s wrong.

“Uh, nothing… You’re just so pale, you’re not sick?” he asked and I shook my head. “I’m wearing make-up, pabo.” I hit his shoulder a bit while pouting. “Why are you coming here looking so pretty, huh? There are eleven guys in here who are not your boyfriend, are you trying to make me jealous?” he raised his brows and I scoffed.

“I don’t need to try; you get jealous on your own.” I said as I let his hand go and skipped backwards towards the living room while smiling at him. “ACK!” I suddenly bumped into someone with my and fell over.

I lifted my head off the floor and looked at Kai. “You don’t need to be so friendly, Suyeon.” He said and everyone laughed, as I finally realized that my legs were almost wrapped around his waist, I carefully – so that nothing would be revealed – stood up and sank on the floor in embarrassment.

“Shut up.” Luhan growled at Kai and hit the back of his head before he sat closely and protectively next to me, wrapping his one arm around my waist. “Jeez, what an obsessive boyfriend.” Kai commented and received another glare from Luhan as everyone started laughing again.

Not being able to hold my laughter back, I placed my hand over my mouth, but when Luhan turned to me I just faked a cough. “I’m going back to the balcony if you all are going to make fun of me.” Luhan said and was about to stand up, however out of reflex I grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

Luhan grinned at me as everyone went silent and I could feel how they stared at us. “I only came here for you…” I said while frowning a bit. “Noona, that’s just mean.” Tao then said and I looked apologetically at him. Then Luhan wrapped his arm around my waist once again – tighter this time – and grinned.

“Deal with it.” He said smugly before turning to me and quickly kissing my nose. I blushed, embarrassed and pushed him away. “There are others in the room.” I said quietly and everyone laughed.

_________________________________


It’s already past eight and we are all kind of tired because of all the games, however some of the members suggested playing truth or dare. “I should go, actually…” I said glancing at the clock again. “No… Stay here.” Luhan pouted as he hugged me and placed his forehead on my shoulder.

I pushed him away and raised my brows. “How can I stay here? Are you crazy? There’s school tomorrow.” I said and he puffed his cheeks. “Why don’t you call your driver and ask him to bring your school bag?” Suho suddenly suggested and Luhan’s eyes glistened with hope.

“Ah… I guess I could if he’d bring it here.” I nodded and Luhan grinned before he quickly kissed my forehead and ran off to the room where I haven’t been yet. “What’s inside of that room, though?” I asked and everyone exchanged looks. “Ah… nothing. It’s just so messy.” Kyungsoo said with an awkward smile and I nodded, pretending to believe him.

I stayed on the floor as other guys told me while they cleaned up. I smiled at all the boys, at how great they are and suggested that they could let me help, but they all shouted no, at once. Kai was the first one who was done with his task and groaned as he sat across from me with his legs crossed and his smirk on his face.

“Are you happy with Luhan?” he suddenly asked with a flirty tone and I narrowed my eyes. “Yes… Why?” I asked suspiciously and he grinned. “No, nothing. But if you break up I thought we could get together.” I scoffed at his lame joke, but then remembered what I read yesterday.

“Kai? You’re younger than Tao, right?” I asked and he nodded slowly, trying to understand where I’m going with this. “And since I’m Tao’s noona, I’m a noona to you, too… How come you’ve been talking informal to me? You called me Suyeon-ah millions of times, too.” His eyes rounded and he started clearing his throat.

“I—Ah… noona, hehe, I just thought that maybe I, you know…” I laughed at how flustered he was and threw an empty bottle at him, hitting his head somehow even though I’m a bad thrower. “So how dare you to hit on your noona??” I raised my voice jokingly and we laughed before everyone came inside of the room, done with their tasks.

“What’s so funny?” Chen asked, giving me a smile while they all sat down in a circle. “Oh, just cleared some facts with Kai.” I said and turned to Luhan who sat down as well. “The driver will get your bag here past 11 since he’s out of town with my father, but I said that it’s okay and my mom said that you can sleep over here tonight. She put your uniform in your bag as well.” He said and I nodded.

Then Chanyeol threw his hands in the air and grinned. “Let’s play some good old truth or dare!” he shouted and everyone cheered as he placed an empty bottle – the same I threw at Kai before – in the middle of our circle. “Who wants to go first?”

I quickly raised my hand to Xiumin’s question and leaned forward to spin the bottle. I grinned evilly as I spun on Baekhyun – just the one I wanted to ask something. “Truth or dare?” I asked and he thought for a while. “Dare.” He said and I cursed.

“Uh, okay… I wanted truth, but okay…” I mumbled while thinking. “Show everyone your phone case, yeah!” I grinned as his eyes rounded and he started blushing. “Wow, how daring…” Chanyeol said while rolling his eyes, but he didn’t know anything.

Baekhyun slowly took out his phone and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. “Dude, why is your phone case with teddy bears???” D.O was the one to realize the fact and I gave Baekhyun a meaningful smile. “What was that?” Luhan suddenly whispered and I turned to him while shaking my hands in the air.

“N-nothing, just… I’ll tell you later.” I said and he nodded. I turned back at Baekhyun who was trying to make up an excuse for the cute phone case. I grinned thinking that Amy had the same one on her phone, the problem was that she’s in Paris.

____________________________

As the game continued we already had some members doing the cinnamon challenge, the ice cubes in pants challenge and some of them even danced to girl group songs, however now, it’s the first time when the bottle landed on me, and for my luck – sarcasm – the one who spun the bottle was Kai.

“Eheheh, truth.” I answered even though he didn’t ask yet. Everyone groaned. “Come on, it’s not fun like that… It’s your first time and you chose dare?” Chen tried to persuade me and I pouted after sighing. “Fine, dare.” I said and Kai high-fived Baekhyun who probably wanted revenge as well.

“Kiss Luhan, now.” Kai said and I started blinking. “That’s it?” Luhan asked with a scoff and turned my face to him. “Ah.” I bit my lower lip and placed my hands on his chest, stopping him from leaning in.

“Now that I think about it,” Lay spoke up and we all turned to him. “I haven’t seen Suyeon kiss Luhan. Like, ever.” He said and everyone nodded. I gulped and turned to Luhan who had a questioning look on his face as well. “I’m… I’m just shy, that’s it.” I muttered and Luhan laughed.

“Well, don’t be. I want them to see and feel jealous.” He grinned before he leaned over, softly pecking my lips before the kiss turned into a French one.. I closed my eyes not even thinking and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I got a little bit carried away with that and didn’t realize how long we’ve been making out in front of EXO before they all started clapping and cheering. I quickly pulled away and looked at Luhan who his lips and gave me a smug grin before wrapping his left arm around my shoulder.

I turned my head to the side, burying it in the crook of his neck while I wanted to cry out of embarrassment; on top of that guys are still clapping and laughing.

______________________




“No… I don’t want to go to sleep.” I whined even though I was half asleep on Luhan’s lap while he was trying to pick me up. “Come on, Suyeon… I want to show you something and I have to do it now before you fully fall asleep, please wake up.” I heard Luhan say and groaned before I slowly sat up and looked around.

Some of the guys were asleep on the floor while others were probably already in their rooms. I glanced at the clock and saw that it’s already past 11 before I turned to Luhan and glared at him. “Come on, it’s worth it.” He said with a laugh and helped me to stand up before he led me down the hallway.

“Oh.” I pouted while I rubbed my eyes tiredly. “Are you letting me inside of the room?” I asked and he nodded happily before he turned to look at me and cupped my face. Suddenly he surprised me with a passionate kiss and as he pulled away I quickly took a deep breath from lack of it.

“Oh, good. You’re fully awake.” He said with a smile and I sighed. “Are you ready?” he asked and I nodded. He then stood me in front of him while he held my shoulders. “Okay, here goes nothing.” He said as he pushed the door open.


Author’s POV.


Suyeon’s eyes widened at the romantic view of the room. Rose petals everywhere, the little candles were formed into the pathway on the floor – the only source of light in the dark room. “Luhan… what-what is this?” she asked in disbelief as she turned to him and thought maybe she did fall asleep on his lap a while ago.  

“It’s because I thought you’d still be mad at me.” Luhan said with a sheepish smile and turned her around again, wrapping his arms around her waist and leading her towards one of the chairs that were in the room and had notes on top of it. “Read it.”

Suyeon picked up the note that was folded in half, prettily placed on the chair. She flipped it open and smiled while reading. “Jagyja, I missed you so much.” There was an exclamation mark as well, but Suyeon held herself back from talking any louder, since was taking over with a lump.

Luhan kissed behind her ear before he took the note and led her towards another chair. Without waiting for his order she quickly took the note and flipped it open as well before reading what’s inside. “I was thinking only about you and how to make you less mad. Sadly, I can’t take all the credits, but you have to know that the love that was put here is all mine, you got it
?” she chuckled lightly.


Luhan then pecked her neck before he led her towards the third chair. “This one’s kind of a fail…” Luhan said with a sigh before Suyeon picked up the note. “I hope that you could forgive me. Do you forgive me?” Suyeon chuckled again before her shoulder was touched with Luhan’s lips and he led her to the chair that stood close to the bed.

“It’s the last one.” Luhan whispered into her hair and held up the note before reading it himself. “I will never let anything separate us, because I love you and I—I will always love you.” He finished as his cheeks started to redden.

He then placed all the notes after taking one of them from Suyeon on the last chair and spun his girlfriend around before giving her another kiss for another note, on the lips this time.

A happy single tear rolled down Suyeon’s left cheek as she kissed him back and she smiled when he slowly – not really willingly – pulled away and hugged her. “Do you like it?” Luhan asked and she nodded into his chest while hugging his waist tightly, not wanting to let go.

Luhan smiled to himself as he sat down on the bed and brought Suyeon down with him. “Tsk, you made me cry…” Suyeon chuckled while wiping her wet cheeks off. “You’re a j-jerk.” She gulped down the last tears and looked up at him with a soft gaze.

“I love you, jerk.” The words just slipped out of her lips before she leaned in and gave him one of her kisses as well. The lips contact didn’t broke as Luhan smiled in the kiss and placed his hand on her back, slowly making her lay on the bed with him on top of her.

Their heartbeats quickened at the heat that they felt, his hands very itching to ouch her everywhere, but he was hesitating, wondering if it’s okay, but still not wanting to stop.

He brought her down a bit for the better angle, her hands roamed on his torso – Luhan smirked into the kiss when he realized that his girlfriend sneakily s her hands under his shirt. He wanted to at the moment and say that she’s a ert – the ways he always said to him – but he liked her soft hands there, so he didn’t.

As the kiss unfortunately broke they both tried to catch their breath while gazing into each other’s eyes. “I love you.” Luhan liked how the words sounded when she said them, it didn’t take him a second to reply with “I love you more.” And before she could argue he lowered his head down and pecked her lips.

Suyeon was about to whine when he quickly pulled away, but shut up and naturally parted when his lips started to travel over her cheek, towards her ear and then her neck.

As Luhan was about to leave a beautiful mark on her neck – that he learned how to do on his hand – he hissed in annoyance when he heard the doorbell. “That’s probably the driver with your bag.” He said kind of irritated as he sat up. A smile was soon on his face when he saw Suyeon who was trying to calm down her hitched breathing.

It wasn’t that he wasn’t feeling the same, but as a guy he thought that he should keep his cool. He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before he stood up. “If you’re not sleeping when I get back, we’re going to continue this.” He gave her a little warning so that she could make up her mind.

He then smiled and left the room, closing the door behind him. “Oh, god!” Luhan jumped up and grabbed onto his chest. Chen just looked in front of him from the TV and smirked at how he scared Luhan without even doing anything.

Luhan glared seeing the smirk on Chen’s face. He rolled his eyes before he went towards the door and opened it without a word. “Young master.” Mr. Kang – the driver – bowed and handed the bag to Luhan. “Thank you for your hard work.” Luhan actually bowed back and before he could close the door Mr. Kang was able to notice that the teenager was happier than any other day. “Kids…” He clicked his tongue and climbed down the stairs, remembering what that kind of happiness meant when he was young.

“Is that Suyeon’s bag?” Chen questioned as Luhan walked past the couch. “No, I bought this for myself—of course it’s her bag, Chen.” Luhan laughed and Chen gave him a little smile before he lowered his eyes on his knees and sighed. Luhan frowned a bit.

He walked in front of Chen and tapped his head. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked and Chen looked up with miserable eyes. “Nothing, I’m just thinking.” Chen replied and Luhan pouted his lower lip. “About what, may I ask?” he grinned, seeing this kind of serious side of Chen for the first time.

Chen thought for a moment if he should share his thoughts with Luhan or if he should just keep it for himself. Somehow the fact that his problem was in Luhan’s room now helped him make up his mind. “No, you may not.” He answered and Luhan jokingly glared.

“Fine.” He punched Chen’s shoulder and took a deep breath before smiling. “Hey, by the way, thank you for helping me with setting everything up in the room, she even cried how much she liked it, you’re a good friend, Chen.” He smiled at him before he walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water for himself.

Chen stayed in the same position – legs spread wide, tired to even move – as he thought about Luhan’s words for a while. He scoffed. *A good friend?? That’s the thing…* he turned to the cushion that was next to him and glared at it. *I’m not.* he thought  with his teeth gritted and punched the cushion with all of his strength that was left.

“Chen-ahh…” Chen froze and looked up at Luhan who was standing in the kitchen’s doorway. “I don’t think that you’re fine.” Luhan shook his head while walking over to the couch. “What the poor cushion do to you?” he asked sarcastically as he placed Suyeon’s bag on the floor and sat next to Chen on the couch.

Chen cringed. “Nothing.” He replied again and Luhan frowned. “No, really… What’s wrong? I’m worried about you.” Luhan said and Chen sighed. “You really want to know?” he asked and Luhan nodded. “I think I’m in love with a girl, but that girl… that girl is forbidden for me, okay? She already has someone and that guy is a good guy as well, it makes everything even more difficult… Everything is so messed up, Luhan…” Chen said while looking into the good guy’s eyes right in front of him.

Luhan tilted his head, surprised to hear this from Chen. “I never knew you had someone you’re attracted to, you always hang out with us.” He chuckled and ruffled Chen’s hair. “But if you truly love that girl maybe you should try to win her over? I’m sure that your charms would beat that guy’s and even if he’s a good guy, you should take the risk for your love, isn’t that what you told me?” Luhan said with a friendly smile.

Chen smirked; Luhan didn’t even knew what kind of nonsense he was saying without thinking, he didn’t even knew that Chen’s in love with his girl and that the good guy is him. “I’ll just leave them be… there are other girls.” Chen said trying to sound that he’s okay.

“Well,” Luhan shrugged before he stood up. “It’s your choice, but you should at least tell her, maybe she likes you back, what do you know?” he laughed and took Suyeon’s bag. “If you want to talk about this, just tell me, okay? I will always be there for you, just the way you were there for me.” Chen felt even worse now.

He watched how Luhan started walking and bit his lower lip, debating if he should just finally tell him, but before he could change his mind his lips parted and the words just flew out. “It’s Suyeon.”


 




Uh oh... what now?

Ehehe...  I know you probably weren't expecting this, but um... here you go!!!

Actually, this was supposed to be the last chapter, but yeah I have more stuff to write for this story!! Muahahaha!

Tell me what did you think about the y/romantic Luhan and SuHan's moment in the room. :D


Comment, okay?