Changes

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

 

Luhan's pov.
 
"So, why is noona not coming?" Tao asked once again today as everyone from EXO, including me, sat down at the lunch table in the school's canteen. "Because, Luhan kissed her and now she's sick." I shot a glare at Baekhyun. "She's not sick because of the kiss. I think so.." I mumbled the last part.
 
"I don't know, Lulu.. She seemed to be pretty pissed at you yesterday, maybe her anger brought her a fever." Chen smirked as he tried to make me worried even more. "Now that I think about it, Suyeon gets sick quite a lot." Kris stated and they all nodded agreeing while I just stabbed my food with my chopsticks and started chewing on it.
 
"Don't worry, she probably just freaked out, because it was her first kiss." D.O patted my back with a laugh and I turned to him. "I was my first kiss too, but I didn't freak out. She even cried!" I threw my hands in the air with a groan. "Why are you worried? Just say that you're sorry, I heard that's all that a girl needs." Kai said simply while rolling his eyes and I pouted.
 
"Let's just eat, we have to be full of energy for today, you remember what the manager said, right?" Kris raised his brow. "Yes." we all said in chorus and we started eating. Today we will have a long practice for our come back, the manager said that there will be a lot of changes and stuff to do. 
 
We are all really anticipating for our come back that is going to be soon. Well SM has been saying soon for quite a lot, but this time it's for sure. But for some reason, I wasn't sure if I could focus. I really wanted to get back to working and practicing, because I know that way I reach for my dream, but something was bugging me..
 
 
End of Luhan's pov.
 
 
After waking up, I washed up and ate breakfast. Now, I was simply and lazily watching TV on the couch in the living room. I had my laptop on my lap and I was searching for random stuff. Most of that were links with EXO pictures that Amy sent me. Then I realized that I haven't actually looked up for EXO, well except that one time when Kai's abs freaked me out. (chapter 9)
 
I quickly typed EXO in Google and it shot me a whole bunch of sites. I decided to see their pictures first, so I pressed google images and there everything was. "Well this is not my Sehunnie.." I shook my head when I saw a picture of Sehun with a poker face, most of his pictures where like that, but Sehun in the pictures didn't look like the real Sehun. 
 
Then I scrolled more down and saw photos of CECI photo shoot. It was only EXOm and when I pressed on of the pictures, it appeared to be a gif. Okay, I went to youtube, all determined to find a video and I did. I pressed on it to play and then it started. A door opened to some kind of room and Chen's face was the first that I saw.
 
I got to say that everyone looked handsome, even Luhan had a charm that I have never seen before. And then I thought, out of nowhere.. what if someone in the future asks me who was my first kiss and I say 'Luhan form EXOm.' they would think I'm crazy, right? I mean no one would believe me, even I still don't believe that.
 
I shook my head trying to get rid of Luhan from my mind for now and went back to goggle images. There were a lot of fan taken picture and I kind of felt bad for them at how they didn't have much of their private life. 
 
Later, I found myself in tumblr on the tag HUNHAN. I was quite confused at first, but figured that it was Luhan and Sehun put together. Some of the gifs were so cute that it made me squeal and I quickly shut the laptop. *Am I becoming and EXO fan?* I started to think, but then I received a text from Serah.
 
Serah: Yah, why are you and Myungsoo not in school? Are you together? >:)
 
I frowned a bit. Why would anyone think that we're together? I rolled my eyes and tried to think of a reply to her.
 
Me: I'm not with him, maybe he's sick? Do you know where he lives? I'm bored so I could go and visit him, you know.. to see if he's okay.
 
Serah: Sure. [---address---]
 
Me: Thanks.
 
After my last text, I got up and went to my and Luhan's room with my laptop in my hands. I placed the laptop on the desk and got myself ready to go out. I simply wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a red v-neck shirt. I brushed my hair and tied them into a messy bun.
 
Then I went back downstairs and went out, the maids said that they will take care of the mess that Luhan and EXO did in the room yesterday. Oh yeah, the room was a mess. Clothes, trash and the wrappers of food was all around.
 
---------------
 
"Please, take me here." I showed the taxi driver Myungsoo's address and after nodding the car started moving. I would have went there with a bus, but I don't really know where this street is. But after about 10 minutes I arrived there and my eyes rounded while my jaws fell. "Are you sure this is right?" I asked the driver and he nodded.
 
I paid for the drive and got off while staring at the big house in front of me. I never knew that Myungsoo was rich, I thought he was from an average family like me. *I guess I don't know him well enough.* I pouted while walking towards the door and after tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, I pressed the doorbell.
 
I waited for about a minute and my eyes widened even more than before when Dara opened the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I observed her. Swollen cheeks, red nose, puffy eyes, loose clothes and a box of ice cream in her hands.

She was recovering from last night. 
 
"Oppa, the girl who ruined my life is here!" She suddenly announced and Myungsoo stood next to her. "H-hi.." I shuttered, too confused with the situation. "Uh, why don't you go inside Dara? I will be back in a minute." Myungsoo awkwardly laughed alone as he gently pushed her away from the door. "Sure, oppa." she said sweetly but tiredly and I started thinking if Dara had a nice twin sister.
 
"So, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked with a smile as he closed the door and looked at me. "I came to see if you were okay since Serah texted me you weren't in school, but what's happening, oppa?" I asked and he sighed while rubbing the back of his neck. "Let's take a walk." he said and started walking first.
 
 
Luhan's pov.

(already after school)

"Wuah, the lyrics are so cool!" Chen said as he read the lyrics of our new song WOLF. "I don't know about the part where we actually howl, but I like it." Kris said with a nod. Everyone were so into the focusing and suddenly our stylist came. "Guys, it's time for your hair." she said and we all stood up from the practice floor.
 
"What are you going to do today?" Kai smiled at her in a flirty way and she rolled her eyes. "Uh, Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Kris, Chanyeol and  Baekhyun are going to get new haircuts and color while other are only going to get new hair colors or haircuts." she told us and I walked closer to her. "What color for me?" I asked curious and I heard her giggle before she said. "Pink."
 
Excuse me, but...................................WHAT?!
 
 
 
 
 
"Ah, I don't want it!" I shouted as our stylist already tried dyeing my hair in light pink. I didn't wanted to look like a strawberry milk shake. "AHH, MY PRECIOUS HAIR!!" I turned around and saw how another stylist was cutting Chanyeol's bangs. Kris was calmly sitting in a chair as well. but I could see that he wasn't so happy about getting his hair black and short. It was only Tao and Sehun who happily bounced in the chair while getting their hair done.
 
"Come on, Luhan.. you will look great." the stylist assured me and I sighed as I turned back around to the mirror and covered my eyes with my hands. "Do it." I told her and gritted my teeth. Why would SM want me to change my hair color, especially into pink? I was handsome as I was. A lot of people already called me girly or pretty. What will happen to me now?
 
 
End of Luhan's pov.

 
Me and Myungsoo went to the park that was not so far from his house. We sat on the bench a sigh escaped his lips. "So." he spoke after the long silence and looked at me. "Do you remember how I told you about the girl that I liked?" he asked and my brows twitched before I nodded. "It's Dara." he said and my eyes rounded.
 
"What?" I asked in disbelief and he pressed his lips together. I mean, how can a guy like him like Dara? She's mean, she did mean things to him too. "I know that it's weird for you, but you don't know the real Dara. You see, she's my childhood friend." he said and I became even more confused. "She changed after EXO debuted, she wasn't even popular before." he told me and I nodded, telling him to go on.
 
"I told Dara how I feel a long time ago, but she said that she only liked me as a friend. However, seeing and meeting her every day didn't let me give up." he said and I pouted. "Are your families close?" I asked curious and he nodded. "Yep. And Dara is actually a good person, she's caring too.." he spoke sadly and I placed my hand on his shoulder.
 
"You should understand that it's hard to believe, because well, she was mean to me. She even said that I ruined her life, right?" I chuckled and Myungsoo suddenly turned to me, fully with his body and smirked. "Oh yeah, she told me how you kissed Luhan." I started coughing and clearing my throat.
 
"She said that you're dating." he added and I shook my hands in front of me. "That's not true.. Uh, don't get mad, but Luhan did it so Dara would stop pestering him." I told him and he laughed bitterly. "Anyway, thank you." He hugged me warmly and I could feel my heart beating, but it wasn't the same like before.
 
This time I could feel that I care for him, but it was because he's my friend. Does that mean that I don't like Myungsoo as a guy now? "Thank you, seriously." he repeated as he broke the hug and I frowned. "Why are you thankful?" I asked him and his eyes suddenly started shining like never.
 
"Because of you and Luhan, Dara decided to give me a chance. She said she was sorry and that she finally knew what she was doing to me for the past 2 years. She said she will try to pay me back." he grinned and I pressed my lips together while smiling. "That's great." I gave his back a pat, but still it felt weird. Is it true that Dara is sweet?
 
"You know, since Dara is crying her mean side out, I think you two would be good friends." I accidentally scoffed out loud as Myungsoo said that. I quickly covered my mouth and he chuckled while ruffling my hair. "It's okay if you can't just simply give in with it, but I hope we both can stay friends." I nodded with that.
 
Then he stood up and looked down on me. "Come on, I want to introduce the real Dara to you." he said with a happy smile and I smiled back as I got up as well. We went back to his house and he slowly opened the door. "Oppa, I'm out of ice cream." I heard Dara's cute whining as we entered the living room.
 
I pouted thinking that maybe Dara really is different. Maybe popularity made her change in a bad way. "Oppa-" Dara narrowed her eyes as she turned her head around after Myungsoo didn't say anything. "Why are you bringing her in?" she asked sadly and stood up. "You know, I can come another time, she's clearly not in the mood." I turned to Myungsoo who only chuckled.
 
"Come on DaDa, she's sorry." Myungsoo said as he approached Dara and gave her the sweetest smile, I haven't seen him smile like that before. I was sure that this kind of smile could bring a puppy back to life. "Fine." my eyes widened for a moment before it went back to normal as Dara walked up to me with a glare.
 
But her glare was quickly replaced with soft eyes and a smile was plastered on her face. "Do you want to watch some drama with me and oppa?" she asked kindly and my jaws dropped. Was this really the Dara we all knew?
 
 
Luhan's pov.
 
 
"Told you that you will look good." our stylist complimented me as I checked myself in the mirror. I had pink hair and I was still able to pull it off. Am I not perfect? "Hyungggg!!" Sehun suddenly cried out as he ran to me and linked arms with me. "We look like twins. "he grinned and I sighed. Sehun had pink hair too...
 
Now there will be so many so-called Hunhan photos.. "Yeah, we do." I ruffled his hair as I unlinked our arms and walked towards Kris. "Sup?" I chuckled seeing how he cocked his head to the sides in front of the mirror and his cocky pout showed that he liked what he saw. "Well, I do look good with black short hair, princess." he turned to me and smirked.
 
"You're jealous, because you're not cute." I told him and he rolled his eyes with scoff. "Mother of the buffalos!" Chanyeol ran to us and our eyes rounded. "I look so smart!" he said as he fixed his glassed. Chanyeol as well had his hair black and short and it was put up, the same as Kris. Excuse me, is this some kind of pairings that you're doing, SM?
 
"How am I supposed to go on stage like this?" We all heard a quiet sigh and as we look behind Chanyeol we started laughing. "Baekhyun, what happened?" I wiped a tear of joy. "Did you burn in sun?" Kris asked and Baekhyun faked a sarcastic laugh. "Ha, ha, ha! How funny, ha, ha, ha!" then Chanyeol went to smell his yellow hair.
 
"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" Baekhyun raised a brow as he jumped back from the giant. "I thought it would smell like lemon." Chanyeol said with a grin and me with Kris laughed while Baekhyun face palmed. There goes those changed that out manager talked about.
 
 
End of Luhan's pov.
 
"Phuahhahaha.." I laughed as Dara showed me a bunch of EXO photos from Myungsoo's laptop, a lot of them were with derp faces, most of Chanyeol's photos. But another thing that amused me was that Dara was actually a nice girl. I was surprised at first, but now I feel so comfortable with her. I thought she would kill me for yesterday.
 
"I see you're getting along." Myungsoo came in the living room with cookies in his hands. "Yeah, I got to say, Dara... you're much cooler than I thought." I smirked at her while she chuckled and looked down. "Maybe Luhan have liked you if you had just been yourself." I told her honestly and she pressed her lips together while looking up at Myungsoo.
 
"Luhan is yours now." she said and I was about to say that it's not true, but I didn't wanted her go back to loving Luhan and hurting Myungsoo. "Okay, it's getting late.. Wow, it's already 8?!" my eyes bulged out as I looked at the clock that hanged on the wall. "Yeah, it's kind of dark now." Myungsoo said and I waved my hand in the air.
 
"It's okay. I will call myself a cab." I said and stood up first. They both did the same after a moment and we awkwardly laughed before going to the door. I put my shoes on and looked at them. "You look cute together." I told them and Dara blushed while Myungsoo laughed. "You with Luhan too." I punched his shoulder a little bit while rolling my eyes. 
 
"I really had a good time today." I said and shook hands with Dara. "So, friends?" she raised a brow and I nodded. "Friends." I said and we both laughed. "Ah, look at my girls getting along!" Myungsoo pulled as into a big hug and we both started whining playfully, telling him to let us go. "Fine, fine!" he released us.
 
"Anyway, bye guys! See you in school." I said before I went out of the house and called my self a cab. In about 20 minutes I was in front of the mansion. "Thank you." I bowed to the driver as I paid him and he drove off.
 
I turned around and started walking. After taking a deep breath I rang the doorbell and the maid opened the door. "Hello." she bowed and I bowed back as I entered the mansion. "Is Luhan back?" I asked her. "No, young master is still out." she said and I nodded before going upstairs to the room.
 
I was actually relieved that he wasn't home since I could just simply get ready for tomorrow's classes and go to sleep, that way I won't need to face him one more day. So, I quickly took a pair of shorts and a shirt that would be comfortable to sleep in.
 
I changed in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that I put the books that I will need tomorrow in school in my school bag and turned off the lights. I plopped on the couch comfortably and covered myself with the blanket. I smiled and took a deep sigh in as I finally felt comfortable. 
 
But after more than 10 minutes I heard the door knob twist and my eyes shot open. Without a reason, I sat up and stared at the door in the dark. A shadow slipped inside of the room. "Suyeon!?" he hissed in a whisper and I recognized it was Luhan. "What?!" I hissed back with a chuckle. "Why are the light off? It's only 8:30." he said while walking somewhere around the room.
 
"Then turn it on if you need it." I told him and there was silence for awhile. "No." he said stubbornly and I frowned. "Why not?" I asked and he sighed. "Promise not to laugh." he said and I became more confused. "Fine?" I asked more than I said and the lights suddenly were switched on.
 
"Oh." I stayed silent as I stared at his pink hair. WAIT. "Why is your hair blushing?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes while walking to the couch and sitting on it next to me. I backed away a little bit, confused about what he was doing. "Does it look bad?" he asked suddenly and I pouted. "Uh, well... it doesn't look ugly." I told him and he chuckled.
 
"Whatever, I have something for you." he said and took of his school bag from his back. He ped it and pulled out a white plastic bag. "What's this?" I asked him as he placed it on my lap. "Medicine?" I got confused as I took a bottle of pills out. "Mom said you were feeling sick and I was just passing by the drug store." he said and I secretly smiled.
 
"Thanks, I guess. But I'm fine, I just said that so she would let me stay at home and I could avoid you for---" I covered my mouth as I realized I slipped everything out. "You wanted to avoid me?" he raised a brow and I sighed in defeat. "Well, you kissed me... I didn't know how should I just simply hang out with you in the same room." I told him and he nodded.
 
"But you're in the same room with me now." he said and I pouted. It's true. "You still took my first kiss. I'm mad at you." I said and jokingly punched his shoulder. "You can take it back, if you want to." he said and I looked at him with a weird look. "What?" he turned to me with a smirk. "Here, have it." suddenly he pecked my lips and quickly got off the couch.
 
"You have it back now." he said and I glared at him. "Why would you do that?!" I threw my arms in the air, but he seemed to be amused with my frustration as he chuckled. "Goodnight." he said before switching the light off. "Great." I sarcastically said as I lay back down on the couch. "I just got kissed by a pink-haired boy." I heard how Luhan chuckled alone in the room.
 
I held onto my chest with my hand as my heartbeat increased. *Stupid pink-haired boy..*

Omg, guys!!!! Did you see the teaser?! I saw it in school during a lesson and everyone looked at me weirdly as I squealed loudly.... I was so embarrassed, but I didn't care, I love them so much!! ♥

And I hope you like my new chapter, I will be putting more scenes of them practicing, getting ready for their comeback from now on.

And again, OMG, Luhan kissed Suyeon again? Okay, it was a peck, but still...

Okay, please comment! Here is some photos and gifs ;)