Frustrating

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

I awkwardly smiled while sitting down at the lunch table in front of Sunmi and Serah. “Are you still mad?” I asked them and they both nodded as if they would be twins or something, but apparently these two twins are mad at me because yesterday they suggested me to hang out with them and after I told them that I can’t, they saw me in the café eating with Amy, they totally misunderstood it.

“Guys, she’s my friend from Paris… she came here just for a week, I’m sorry.” I said trying to put on my best puppy look. “We can hang out today; you can help me get ready for a date.” I said and they both looked at each other with wide eyes; shock was written all over their faces.

“YOU’RE GOING ON A DATE?!” They both almost shrieked and I looked around in embarrassment, because almost everyone was looking at us. “Why, can’t I?” I asked them and they both, again like twins, shook their heads.

“Who’s your date?” Sunmi asked and they both looked really hungry while nearing towards my face. “I guess you forgive me now.” I said with a chuckle. “Sure, right, okay. Who’s your date, woman?” Serah asked and I pursed my lips.

“Someone.” I said quietly and they raised their brows while sitting back. “I bet it’s Luhan.” Sunmi said to Serah, making the latter shake her head. “No, it’s totally Chen. Didn’t you see how close they are??” they talked like I wasn’t here.

“SuHan!” Sunmi frowned.

“SuChen!” Serah yelled back.

“Guys, it’s neither one of them.” I butted in and they both turned back to look at me. “If it’s my Tao, then you’re dead, sorry.” Sunmi said with a smirk and a laugh. “Don’t tell me that it’s Chanyeol.” Serah held a scowl on as well.

“It’s not.” I said and they both sighed in relief. “So which member asked you out?” Serah asked and I took a deep breath. “It’s not one of the EXO members, it’s someone who I met while camping.” I told them and they both looked at me like I have said the stupidest thing in the world.

“What?” I asked confused and they both scoffed. “Well, fine… More EXO members for us.” Sunmi said and I gave them both a weird look before finally starting to eat.

___________________________________


Luhan: I have a break, can you talk right now?


I glared at the text while wrinkling my nose. I quickly placed my phone back in my pocket before the teacher could see it and take it away. “Luhan?” Myungsoo next to me asked and I nodded with a little sigh.

“He’s not in school; he probably just wants to see you.” Myungsoo teased with a grin and I looked in front of myself at the teacher who was telling us what to do. “But I’m in the class.” I whispered back still looking at the teacher.

“But still.” Myungsoo said before my phone vibrated again. My eyes widened for a moment, before my phone calmed down and thanks god the teacher didn’t heard the vibration. “I’m going to get in trouble.” I hissed quietly in worry and took my phone out again.


Luhan: Are you in class?


I almost face palmed at the stupid question. “I did the same when I was sick and couldn’t see Dara.” I looked up at Myungsoo who was shamelessly reading my texts with Luhan.

“Do you think I should excuse myself to make a call?” I asked him quietly while taking glances at the teacher and Myungsoo nodded with a smile. “That used to make me really happy when Dara used to do it.” He whispered back and I chuckled before raising my hand in the air.

“Yes? Do you have a question?” the teacher asked and I stood up while secretly tucking my phone in my back pocket. “Yes, could I go to the washroom?” I asked  and the teacher narrowed her eyes on me.

“No, wait for the break.” She said and my face fell. “But I really need to go.” I whined while biting my lower lip and not caring about the snickering around me; some girls in my class are really mean…

“Fine.” The teacher said sternly and I bowed before flashing a grin at Myungsoo and running out of the class. “Yes!” I cheered for myself as I rushed to the bathroom that was not too far.

After I closed the door, I took out my phone again and quickly dialed Luhan’s number. “Don’t you have a class?” he picked up and I frowned. “Is that how you greet everyone who calls you?” I asked him and heard his chuckle.

“Fine, wait a minute.” He said and I heard then some sounds. “HEEEEELLLLOOOO, SUYEEEEEON
~!” I realized that it was all the boys who suddenly greeted me. “Hi, guys.” I smiled while laughing.


“Was that okay?” Luhan asked me and I nodded even though he couldn’t see me. “Yeah, it was great, but I don’t have a lot of time.” I said worriedly and heard him sigh over the phone.

“It’s okay. I just wanted to ask you something.” He said and I waited for his question. “Do you like—“ he dragged it on and I bit my lip. “—my hair?” he suddenly asked and I wanted to hit my head on the wall.

“Really, Luhan?” I asked him and he laughed. “Did you think I’d ask you if you like me?” He asked and I nodded for myself so he wouldn’t see me. “Are you blushing?” he asked and I thought he was watching me for a second.

“No. Hurry up and ask your question.” I almost barked, but Luhan only laughed again. “That was my real question, do you like my hair?” he asked again and I thought for a moment. “S-sure?” I raised my brows.

“You don’t sound like you would like them.” He said and I could feel how he was scowling at the moment. “I don’t understand your question, that’s why.” I explained and he sighed deeply.

“Okay, there’s the thing…” he started. “I have to dye my hair and they said I can decide which color. So there’s red wine color and there’s silver.” He said and I gawked at the washroom’s door.

“You have to dye your hair again?” I asked in disbelief; what the hell is wrong with his hair now? It looks nice. “Yeah, so which color?” he asked me and I placed my finger on my chin while thinking.

“Red?” I said out loud while wondering how it would look. “Okay, great, I wanted that one too.” He said with another chuckle and I smiled knowing that we liked the same thing. “Is that it?” I asked him.

“No, I want to ask you another question. Where are you?” he asked and I looked around while blushing madly. “Nowhere.” I said quietly and heard his little snort. “Did you excuse yourself to the bathroom just to talk to me?” he asked and I bit my cheek from inside.

“Yes, but just because of Myungsoo.” I said and rubbed the side of my neck. “Ah, so you’re in the bathroom?” I heard his laugh. “Ah, I need to go!” I squeaked and hung up quickly, feeling embarrassed.


Luhan’s POV.


I smiled at the screen of my phone after Suyeon hung up; she was probably embarrassed. “So what color did you girlfriend liked more?” the stylist that was standing behind me asked me.

I looked at the mirror in front of me while I sat down on the chair. “Red, but she’s not my girlfriend.” I said a little bit bitterly and the stylist wrapped a sheet around my neck. “How so? You sounded so happy while talking to her.” She said with a kind smile and I nodded.

“It’s a long story, but I believe that we both will work out things.” I told her and she smiled again. “Okay, I’ll just grab the hair-dye and be back in a moment.” The stylist said and after I nodded she walked away.

I sat more comfortably on the chair and fixed my hair a little bit, but suddenly my phone rang. I quickly took it out and read the text.


Suyeon: Did you know that we’re called SuHan?


I laughed before replying back.


Me: EXO called us like that a couple of times, does it annoy you?


Suyeon: Not really, but Serah likes SuChen more.



I glared at my phone.


Me: Well, which one do you like more?


I tapped my foot angrily and a bit nervously as I waited for her reply. I glanced behind my shoulder at Chen who was getting his hair done as well. Then my eyes snapped back at my phone as it rang again.


Suyeon: I like LuChen the most.


I frowned. I wasn’t expecting this answer and I’m sure that she knew that. She’s such a tease, but this game can be played by two. “I’m back, please put your phone down.” The stylist smiled and I put my phone back into my pocket with a smirk.


End of Luhan’s POV.


“Come on, Suyeon. We’re working here and you just sit there hugging your phone.” I snapped back while shaking my head and looked up, away from my phone at Sunmi and Serah who were searching for a perfect dress in my closet.

I never thought that they would find one, but Luhan’s mom has bought many for me so they just continued on searching while I waited for Luhan’s reply.


Me: Are you mad because I didn’t say SuHan?


I wrote that almost three hours ago, it’s already pat 3, he should be coming home soon and there’s still no reply. *Are you seriously mad?* I wondered before placing my phone on Luhan’s bed and going up to two girls who were cursing under their breath.

“Sorry guys, I just dazed out.” I apologized and looked if they had found me the dress; I myself had no idea what should I wear so I just let them take care of me for the day.

“I think I found it!” I quickly rant to Serah who was holding up a dress. “I had that?” I said out loud and the two looked at me weirdly. “Wear this, you only have a half an hour until your date comes.” Sunmi took the dress and pushed me inside of the bathroom before handing the dress to me and slamming the door to my nose.

*They both seem to be more excited than me.* I thought as I looked down on the dress. I quickly gathered my thoughts and changed into it, hoping that I wouldn’t look stupid.


Luhan’s POV.


I was already in a van with our manager. “Thanks again, hyung.” I said with a smile and he nodded. “But you only have twenty minutes, okay?” he asked and I nodded back before the van came to a stop.

“We’re here already?” I asked as I opened the door. A smile quickly spread on my face and I hopped out of the van. “Twenty minutes!” I heard hyung yell as I ran towards the mansion.

*Faster, faster, faster, fast--* My thoughts were cut off when the door opened. “Hello, young mast—“ I didn’t wait for the maid to finish as I rushed upstairs to my room, I didn’t know why I was so excited.

“Ah! Yah, it’s enough!” I heard Suyeon shout before I twisted the knob and entered the room. “What’s going on?” I asked when I saw the three girls. My eyes suddenly found Suyeon and my jaws dropped my while eyes widened in shock.



*She’s so beautiful.* I thought as she tried to push her dress a little bit down, the last time I saw her with a dress was at Xiumin's party. “Okay, we’re done with the perfume.” Suddenly Sunmi clapped her hands and I snapped back.

The three girls started walking around the room; Sunmi and Serah searched for something while I only stared at Suyeon who was slightly blushing. “You look great.” I said as I walked up to her and she lowered her head.

But then I realized something. “You can’t go out like this.” I said suddenly sternly and my brows furrowed when she looked up. “W-why?” she shuttered while looking down and fixing her dress.

“You look too great, I don’t want that jerk to see you this way. Wear skinny jeans or something, but change.” I whispered and walked to sit on the couch. She turned to me and glared while I gave her a bright grin.

“I’m not changing.” She said simply and walked to Sunmi and Serah. “I don’t think I need a bracel—“ She stopped and her eyes widened when the bell suddenly rang. “Omo, it’s already 4! He must be here, I’ll open the door!” Serah said happily and ran downstairs.

I watched how Suyeon bit her lips and looked at me. I wasn’t really happy about her going out with Woohyun, so I just ignored her and stood up walking towards the window.

*Ah, so you’re a rich bastard.* I thought when I saw Woohyun’s fancy car with no-roof. I started becoming a little bit worried so I turned around and looked at Suyeon who was putting heels on.

“Hey, wear something else, these are not allowed!” I said as I recognized the heels and she with Sunmi looked up at me. “Why can’t she wear them?” Sunmi asked and I pressed my lips together.

“Because… Yah, those were the heels you wore when you met me!” I snapped and Suyeon started laughing. “Ah, that’s right, you teased me about it.” She stood up already in the heels and looked down.

“However I’m still wearing these, no matter how sweet it is for you to remember.” She added and walked to the bathroom. “Yah, how can you—“ “Seems like oppa is jealous
~.” Sunmi sang while giggling and suddenly Serah ran inside of the room.


“Oh my god.” She panted with a grin and I raised a brow. “What?” Sunmi asked her and Serah squealed. “HE’S SO YUMMY!” my eyes widened with that and I quickly pushed myself through them, going outside of the room straight downstairs.


“Oh, Luhan?” Woohyun sounded surprised when I got downstairs, he was standing right next to them. “Oh, jerk?” I mocked him angrily and checked him out from head to toe to see if he’s so... yummy like Serah said.

Skinny black jeans and a dress shirt? What so yummy about that? Nothing, however, I do think that he should button those three buttons u—

“Luhan are you checking me out?” suddenly he laughed and I snapped back. “Am not!” I shouted in anger and he laughed more. “It’s okay if you are, I’m feeling better knowing that you don’t like Suyeon, but let me ask you… What are you doing here?” he asked while raising his brow and I smirked.

“First of all, I wasn’t checking you out. Second, I do like her and third, didn’t she tell you? That we live together?” I asked him with an innocent look and he gulped while his eyes widened.

“N-no, she didn’t.” I grinned in satisfaction that I made him shutter. “Well I guess that doesn’t matter, after today you won’t see her anyway.” I said way to cockily to my liking, but I didn’t care.

“What do you me—“ he stopped talking and his eyes from me, went up. I turned around and saw Suyeon slowly going down.

Her pink cheeks looks so adorable as she kept her eyes on the stairs, her long milky legs were exposed a lot and I cringed when I realized again that this date is not mine. She’s going out with Woohyun-the-jerk.

Oh, happy day…

“You look great.” Woohyun cut me off as I was about to say something similar to that. “Thanks.” Suyeon smiled at him as she got down and then looked at me. “I’m going.” She said giving me the same smile and without thinking I nodded.

They both walked towards the door and I quickly went back to my senses. “Wait!” I ran to them and grabbed Suyeon’s hand that Woohyun was about to secretly hold. “I have something to say to you, can we talk?” I asked looking her in the eyes and she gulped.

“N-now?” she shuttered and I nodded. “Is that okay? Can you wait outside for a little bit?” she asked looking back at Woohyun and after sending me a glare Woohyun nodded and went out of the house.

“Argh…” I sighed loudly and let her hand go, bringing my hands though my hair roughly. “I can’t do this, no… I don’t want you to go with him.” I finally said it and she chuckled. “Yesterday you said something else, you said you were fine.” She said and I shook my head.

“I never said that I’m fine, I said that I trust you…” I fixed her and she crossed her arms. “So you don’t trust me?” she asked and I hit my head twice. “No, I trust you! I don’t trust him!” I said and walked a little bit closer to her.

“Tell him you can’t go.” I said trying to persuade her with my eyes, but she just sighed and looked down. “Will you be back today?” She suddenly asked me and I thought for a while.

“I don’t think so.” I said and then she nodded. “Then I guess we’ll talk tomorrow.” She lifted her eyes and smiled a little bit. “I g-guess.” I painfully gulped and then she left.

“ARGH!” I kicked the wall after she closed the door, but quickly slapped my hand over my mouth as I realized she might have heard me yell in frustration.

“Oppa, is everything okay?” Sunmi and Serah came down and asked worriedly. “Yeah, yeah… Suyeon left, I’m leaving, you should leave too.” I said and they both nodded before waving at me and going out.

*God, this is so frustrating.* I thougth as I walked to the window, just to see Woohyun open his car’s door for Suyeon… *I hate him.* I thought, but suddenly my phone vibrated. I took it out and smiled seeing that it’s a text from Suyeon.

Suyeon: By the way, I like your new hair.

I smiled, at least that’s good.


How was it? Please comment, I'll try to update soon.

Oh, and could you help me? What would be the most comfortable font to read a story?

It's for my new fic that I will be writing after this one.
























 Let's die...



omg...





 so cute...



  I only saw gif, does anyone have a video?