— School.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

— School.

All I know is that I was sleeping peacefully, and then out of nowhere, two maids were shaking me like crazy and telling me that I'm going to be late for the first day in school. I obviously chose to roll on my other side and continue to sleep. But the shaking didn't stop and I was forced to get up.

I got off the bed and lazily went to the bathroom. I looked down when I realized I’m holding my uniform. Creepy.
I have no idea how that got into my hands.

 



"Here, all done." I said and smiled, walking out of the bathroom.

"I don't think that the teachers will be happy..." One of the maids said, noticing my skinny jeans instead of the ugly skirt. “Miss, you should put the skirt on… I think it would suit you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Sorry, but no.” I said.  There's no way I'll ever wear that.


I looked at the messy bed and frowned. "Where's that guy who sleeps here, Luhan?" 

"He already left. He said he didn't want to wake you, because you were sleeping so cutely." One of the maids said and smiled, probably thinking how sweet that it, but I'm not stupid. He was probably just embarrassed to go to school with me.

 



Author's POV.

Phew... Still ten minutes; Suyeon thought when she reached the school gates. There were still students fooling around and of course girls were already gossiping about the new student, but among all the students, two guys stood out the most.

One of them was a little talled. His eyes dark and mysterious, his hair flying in the air messily. This is what Suyeon could call hot, but when she thought about Amy calling LUHAN hot…

“Ew.” She shook her head and looked at the other guy.

The second guy was different. Cute, but charming. They both were walking next to each other when suddenly the cute one did aegyo.

The tall guy laughed but a moment later he made the other stop and be serious. It seemed like he was scolding him but Suyeon didn't really care until she saw another male coming their way with a bike. He didn't look like a student. And at that moment the two guys were playing around while pushing each other and punching each other's shoulders and suddenly the shorter boy couldn't keep up on his feet and he was about to fall when the male with a bike was about to run over him.

Suyeon’s instincts just flashed up and she started running towards the falling guy. She held his back and helped him stand up when the guy with a bike ran over her foot. "YAH!!" She shrieked and grabbed a hold of her foot.

Everyone now was staring at her. Great.

End of the pov.



"Are you okay??"  The tall guy came closer to me

"Yeah... Yeah... Just be careful, for God's sake..." I frowned and looked at another guy who seemed to be shocked.

"NOONA!!" He shouted, almost sobbing, and suddenly hugged me.

"What the—"

"I don't know what might have happened to me... Thank you so much!" He tightened his grip around me even more before releasing me, letting me breath again.

"Thank you, this guy is so clumsy and stupid. I'm Kris." The tall guy—I mean, Kris said.

"And I'm Tao!" Another guy exclaimed and stretched his palm for me to shake it, making me jumps up. Not another hug!

"Oh... Just a handshake?" I sighed in relief and shook his hand. "I'm Suyeon." I said, trying not to show that I’m scared of his hugs…

"How can we pay you back, noona?" Tao asked.

"Noona??" He said it so cutely, I couldn't help but smile. "I actually need to get to 314 classroom." I said.

"Are you new here?" Kris asked.

"Yep. It’s weird that you don't know... Everyone seems to be gossiping about me already." I smiled a little.

"Don't worry, that will end soon. Let's go. You're in the same class as we are." Tao smiled and put his arm around my neck while I gulped and tried to ignore all the glares and odd looks.

 



"Here. Room 314." Kris pointed at the door.

"You aren't going?" I asked, confused.

"Noona, we—"

"Lady's first." Kris opened the door for me. I chuckled and bowed my head before going inside first. I turned my head to look at the door and waited for them to come in, but Kris awkwardly smiled and closed the door in front of my nose.

Okay? Weird.

 

 


Author's POV.

"Hyung, why?" Tao pouted.

"She doesn't know us." Kris said simply.

"Sure she does, didn't you see how her eyes went wide when I hugged her?" Tao chuckled.

Kris took a deep breath. "That's because you were squeezing her too tight!" He hit Toa’s shoulder. "Luhan said that the girl who now lives at his house doesn’t know us and is going to come to school today. Well, she obviously doesn’t know us, and she is new here. I think it's the girl who lives with him.” He explained.

Tao nodded. “Ah, so we should go tell her that we’re singers so that she could become my fan.”

Kris shook his head. “No, don’t tell her that we’re singers just yet. This will be fun.” He crossed his arms and smirked.

“This will be fun.” Tao imitated Kris, receiving a glare from him and giggles from the girls around them.

 

End of the POV.



When the bell rang, suddenly 12 guys appeared in the class and filled the empty seats. Among them, there was Luhan as well. I looked at Kris who was talking to him and suddenly he pointed at me. I looked around to make sure it was me he was pointing at, and I guessed right, he was pointing at me.

After a moment, one of those guys approached me. "Hi, I'm Suho. Nice to meet you." He stretched his hand and I gladly shook it.

“I'm Suyeon."

He smiled at me. "It's a pleasure that you go to this school. If you need any help, to find classrooms or anything else, come to us." He threw his palm back, motioning it towards the whole group that walked in before.

"Okay. Thanks." I said as the teacher walked in.

"Hello students, today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." The teacher looked at me.

I stood up and bowed "Hello.. I'm Lee Suyeon. I hope we can be friends?" I looked at the girls who were talking about me with questioning eyes.

"I heard you know EXO." One of the girls said.

"What? Egzo?" I asked, confused.

"EXO, you moron... You don't know them??" A couple of girl dropped their jaws, guys just chuckled.

"Okay, enough. Sit down, please.” The teacher said.

I did what she told me and looked around. Everyone were looking at me. Either glares or surprised eyes, all of them were on me, but then I noticed only one person who was smirking. I just wanted to smack him with a book or sometghing...

 



When lunch time came, I was sitting in cafeteria all alone until two girls approached me..

"Hey, I'm Serah, and she's Sumin." They both smiled. "I heard you don't know EXO?" Serah asked and I nodded, still slightly surprised that they chose to talk to me. "We will tell you everything about them." They smiled brightly.

"Okay. Just let me get some snacks first." I said and stood up, leaving them alone at the table, walking towards the vending machine. I walked past Luhan and his friends but I didn't even glance at him.  
 

When I got my chocolate bar and was already going back, some guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and bumped into me and my chocolate bar fell out of my hand. I frowned. The guy just ran to the table where Luhan was sitting, without saying sorry. I picked my chocolate bar up and took a deep breath, walking up to the guy before patting his shoulder. "I'm sorry that you bumped into me." I said sarcastically, and then he turned around. 

Oh no.

"Noona!!" Tao exclaimed and hugged me tightly, but before he could suffocate me, I placed my hands together on his chest.

He stepped back, eyes big and shy as he chuckled and touched his chest lightly. "Noona," he said teasingly. "Are you a et?"

"Oh??" Great. My first day at school. "Sorry!" I said and quickly turned around, trying to run away before Tao grabbed my arm and pulled me back in front of him. "W-what?" I stuttered.

"Noona, what were you saying before ?" He asked.

I glanced at the table where everyone was looking at me, even Luhan's eyes were now on me. "You bumped into me, Tao... oppa." I pouted.

"O... PPA??" Tao grinned.

"Oh sorry. Tao-ah." I and slapped his hand away.

"Noona!!" Tao whined.

I laughed and lightly hit his shoulder. “I told you to be careful, dummy." I said and was about to go, but then turned to the guys. “Bye, Kris—oppa?" It felt weird to say it again. But Kris seemed pleased and okay with it. I raised my brows questioningly and looked at Suho. "You too, oppa." Suho waived and gave me a sweet smile before Luhan smacked the back of his head and told him not to smile because he looks ugly. I smiled, glad that Luhan was annoyed. 

When I got back to my table, I noticed that the two girls were staring at me with wide eyes and their mouths open. Serah leaned closer to me, "You said… You said that you don't know EXO."

Sunmi nodded, "But, just now... It seemed like you're pretty close with them."

“What?” I frowned in confusion, not understanding any of this. “What's Exo and what are you talking about?" I asked, irritated.

“THEY ARE!” Sunmi and Serah exclaimed, drawing attention to us. "They are singers, Suyeon." Serah whispered. “All of them.

My eyes widened and I instantly looked at the guys who were eating innocently, like they're just normal students here.

It can't be...

What? Singers?? Luhan's a singer?!!

What the...