You’re my future.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

I woke up with sweet warmth wrapped around me, it‘s Luhan by the way.

I smiled to myself as I looked up at his sleeping face. My hand was on his chest while his arms where around me. I bit my lower lip to stop myself while giggling as I remember what happened yesterday.

Flashback.

“You-you what?” Luhan shuttered after we pulled away from the kiss. “You love me?” he asked me to make sure and I nodded for him with a smile. “I do.” I said and soon he had a crazy grin on.

“You love me!” he exclaimed as he hugged me tightly and we both fell on the bed. “Yah…” I whined a little as he happily spread butterfly kisses everywhere on my face. “I love you too.” I then relaxed and he stopped moving, we just stared at each other’s eyes.

“I’m staying here, I’m not going anywhere.” He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. “I wouldn’t let you go.” I whispered to him.

End of the flashback.

After that we watched a movie through my laptop while cuddling and fell asleep on the bed after that. It was finally nice to sleep on the bed, especially with Luhan next to me.

“Mhrm…” My eyes widened when Luhan mumbled something and started pulling me closer to his chest, squeezing me crazily and burying his nose in the crook of my neck. “Luhan.” I called out kind of hoping that he is and maybe is not awake.

“I’m not going anywhere today either, you too.” He stated and my brows twitched a bit. “We’re just going to stay here in bed and die here if we need to, I don’t want to let go.” he said in the cheesiest way and I smiled.

“But it’s already 7am.” I said while looking up at the clock that was on the wall. “I need to get ready for school, I didn’t even do my homework.” I said worriedly and Luhan groaned while pulling away. “Let’s be late.” He then suggested and I pursed my lips while thinking.

“But the maid will come soon.” I said and realization hit me. “Oh my god, the maid will come soon!” I exclaimed and sat up. I tried to get out of the bed, but Luhan caught my hand. I turned back to him and saw his surprised expression.

“What?” I asked him and he seemed to be a bit hurt. “Do you not want to people know about us?” he asked and I raised a brow. “I didn’t mean it like that, Luhan. I meant that they will assume bad things if they know that I slept in bed with you.” I explained for him.

“But we didn’t do anything.” He said while sitting up and I nodded. “But they don’t know that.” I said and pulled my hand away. “Besides, I have to get ready for school.” I smiled and quickly ran to my closet, grabbing my clothes.

“You’re really going?” he asked and I nodded before I ran inside of the bathroom. After I changed and got out, I saw Luhan talking on his phone. “Yeah, Kris… So, I’m really sick and I don’t think that I—“ without letting him finish that I grabbed his phone and gave him a scowl.

“Kris?” I put his phone on my ear, he still tried to take it back, but I didn’t give him a chance. “Suyeon?” I nodded for myself when I recognized Kris’ voice. “Did he tell you that he won’t come?” I asked him while looking at Luhan who already gave up.

“Yeah, kind of… He said that he’s sick.” Kris said and I shook my head, judging Luhan. “He’s not sick, don’t worry, he’ll be wherever he needs to be.” I told him and after we said our goodbyes, I hung up.

“You’re as sly as a fox.” I said as I handed Luhan his phone back. “But I am really sick..” Luhan said and pouted while I crossed my arms. “Oh, really?” I raised a brow while I smiled and then I placed my hand on his forehead.

“You’re not sick.” I stated and he grinned. “No, but how cool would it be?” he asked as he s his arms around my waist. “What so cool about being sick?” I asked him and took his arms off, still a little bit shy will all the skin-ship.

“I could just stay here then, you would say that you’re sick as well and then you could stay here too.” He explained and I looked at him as if he’s the craziest person in this planet. “Let’s just go and eat.” I smiled and he nodded before standing up.

He was about to go downstairs with me, but I noticed that he’s still in his sweats. “Go change, okay? I’ll make cereal.” I said as I placed my hand in the middle of his chest and pushed him back to the room. “Fine.” He playfully rolled his eyes and stole a peck on my cheek before closing the door.

I laughed as I went downstairs into the kitchen. “Good morning.” The maid greeted me and I greeted her back. “Would you like something to eat?” she asked politely and I smiled. “Yes, but I’ll make it myself, thank you.” I told her and she bowed before leaving the kitchen.

“Okay.” I nodded for myself and then moved to the cabinets. I took out the cereal and then went to the fridge for milk. I placed both of the items on the kitchen table before I went to take two bowls and two spoons.

Then I poured cereal into the bowls and did the same with the milk, I didn’t know why I was so excited about this, but a stupid, idiotic grin was always on my face.

“Are you done?” I then looked up and saw Luhan who was leaning on the doorway. “You didn’t change.” I pouted at him and he chuckled while coming in side. “I did.” He said and I looked at him from head to toe.

“Yeah, you put on jeans, but the shirt is the same, you slept with it, you’ll stink.” I told him and he shook his head with a smile. “This smells like you, that’s why.” He said and I was about to blush, but I didn’t give in.

“You’re not saying that I stink, right?” I asked with a chuckle and he groaned. “I was being romantic.” He whined. “No, you were being cheesy, why are you like this all of a sudden?” I asked him as we both sat at the table, he sat next to me.

“You know, I always judged people who are cheesy while being in a relationship.” He started, totally ignoring my question. “But now that I actually have a girlfriend, all of those cheesy lines are in my head and I want to tell you all of them.” He said and I smiled while putting a spoon with cereal in my mouth.

“Wait! Should I just feed you?” I looked at him in disbelief. “That’s not really necessary.” I told him with a chuckle and he nodded. “Okay, let’s eat like normal people, you’re right, I just feel like I have won a lottery or something, that’s it.” He said laughing a little bit too fast I looked at him amused.

I was about to say that maybe he really is sick, but then his phone rang. “Maybe this is god, calling me to say congratulations.” He said and he took out his phone. “Hello?” he picked it up and I continued to eat, but still listened.

“Oh, okay. Yeah, great.” He started nodding and I became curious. “Okay, twenty minutes, I’ll be waiting, bye.” He then said and hung up. “And god is giving you twenty minutes for what?” I asked him and he laughed.

“It wasn’t god.” He said and put his phone back in his pocket. “It was actually Suho. He said that since I left yesterday, I should quickly get back, but then they decided to just pick me up since they would drive by here anyway.” He explained and I nodded.

“So you’re going to practice right?” I asked him and he nodded. “Are you thinking about coming by?” he asked happily and I shrugged my shoulders. “Maybe.” I said, but he got even more excited as we continued eating our cereal.

__________________________________

By the time all the guys and their manager came to get Luhan, I was all ready to go to school. I just picked up my bag and we both walked to the van. “Are you seeing me out?” he asked with a grin and I shook my head.

“I want to say hi to all the guys.” I said and he pouted a little before the back door of the van opened. “Hi, noona!” Sehun and Tao both exclaimed and I waved at them while smiling. “Hi, guys.” I greeted the others and turned to Luhan.

“See you later.” I smiled at him simply and was about to go, but he quickly ran to stand in front of me. “No goodbye kiss?” he asked while puckering his lips and I turned to look back at the van behind my shoulder.

“They’re watching.” I told him when I looked back at him. “So what? Just give me some sugar.” He said and was about to lean, but I crouched down and walked past him. “Bye!” I exclaimed while waving before starting to run.

My cheeks started to burn and I don’t know why I was so shy, but I just couldn’t do anything in front of the guys. I can only imagine how they will slowly kill me with their teasing; I know that Luhan won’t be bothered with that, though…

Luhan’s POV.

I stood there while blinking with my lips still puckered; I was practically kissing the air. “Hyung, she’s gone.” Then Sehun said and I snapped back and my heels to see Suyeon who was running away.

*Is she shy or is she embarrassed?* I wondered while getting inside of the van. “What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked as I sat next to him. “Yeah, you look gloomy.” D.O then commented and I sighed a little bit before our manager started car.

“Me and Suyeon now are dating.” I whispered to them so our manager wouldn’t hear and they all started jumping up and down on the seat, shouting all the teasing comments. “What’s going on? What happened?” the manager asked suspiciously and I placed my index finger on my lips so they would shut up.

“We saw a bug.” Chen made an excuse and I nodded while mouthing a thank you for him. “Okay.” The manager said and everything went back to normal.

“Dude!” Then Kris punched my shoulder. “I thought you were sick last night, was that a sickness of looove
~?” he sang and I rolled my eyes while laughing. “Tease all you want, I’m happy.” I told them and they smiled.

“But then what’s wrong now?” Lay asked and I sighed again. “You saw how she ran away, right? It’s because I wanted a goodbye kiss.” I said and some of them started rubbing their arms because of the goosebumps.

“Maybe she’s shy.” Kai said and I nodded. “I thought so too, but still… I want my kiss!” I hissed while throwing my fist in the air. “Just text her and ask if everything is okay.” Baekhyun then suggested and I quickly took out my phone.


Me: What was that running away about?

I waited for a couple of minutes before she texted me back.

Suyeon: I was just shy probably in front of the guys… Could you not tell them about us yet?

I bit my lip and looked up at all the guys. “Could we say that I haven’t told you about us yet?” I asked them and they laughed. “Fine, we’ll fake it. Luhan and Suyeon are dating. OH MY GOD!” Chen laughed after showing me his fake surprised expression.

“Thanks.” I said when I saw the rest of the guys nod. Then I looked down on my phone and texted Suyeon back.

Me: Okay.

End of Luhan’s POV.

“So?” I jumped up as Sunmi and Serah flew to the lunch table and sat in front of me. “What?” I asked them confused and they both face palmed. “How was your date?” then Sunmi asked. “Oh, good, I guess.” I said with a light chuckle.

“Good? That’s it?” Serah raised a brow. “Well, it went well and he said that I looked good, but I don’t think that we’ll ever work out.” I said and they both sighed in disappointment. “Why? He’s so good looking.” Serah said with a pout and I laughed.

*Because I’m dating Luhan.* I thought, but didn’t say it out loud. “Why don’t I set you up with him then?” I suggested and she beamed up. “Not fair, I want him!” Sunmi protested and I laughed letting them both fight over Woohyun.

They were discussing who should be the actual one to go on a date with him, but suddenly I received a text and it was from Woohyun. Interesting.

Woohyun: Hey, you ran out yesterday… My cousin hit my head because he came down and no one was there.

I bit my lower lip, thinking that his cousin is Sunggyu.

Me: Sorry, you know Luhan.. Hehe, he dragged me out.

I shouldn’t be blaming Luhan, but I don’t want him to know what a horrible person his cousin is, if he doesn’t know yet, I mean.

__________________I’lls skip all the classes since exo isn't there, it's not really interesting :D__________________

Finally the classes ended and I was already going out of the school, but suddenly Myungsoo appeared out of nowhere and started walking next to me. “Omo, my husband is so handsome.” He faked an old lady’s voice before placing his phone in front of me.

It was a photo of Luhan entered SM building. He was cutely waving his hand so it was blurry and I could still see the same cheeky grin on his face. “His hair is red now.” Myungsoo stated as he pulled his phone back to himself.

“I told him to do red, he could choose silver too.” I said proudly and Myungsoo gave me a teasing smile. “Are you—you know—dating?” he asked me and I turned to look in front of me while blushing.

“Really?” he assumed without me saying anything and soon I was being hugged by him. “Yah, yah… it’s not—ugh, who am I kidding? Yes, I’m dating him.” I said with a big smile and sigh. “Congratulations, finally.” He said with a chuckle and pulled away before he started walking again.

“Hey, why aren’t you with Dara?” I asked him then and he sighed deeply. “She has a fever so she’s at home. I’m going to the market to buy her something and then I’ll head to her place.” He explained, but then smirked.

“But where are you going, huh? Shouldn’t a car come to get you? The mansion is the other way as well.” I gave him and awkward smile. “You’re going to see him, no? Your boyfriend, by the wa—it’s so weird.” He then shook his head.

“What is?” I asked him while turning my head to looked at him. “You are dating Luhan, I mean you hated him.” He said and I pouted. “People say that opposites attract, though.” I stated and he nodded while shrugging his shoulder.

“Anyway, I’m going to the pizza place that is nearby, I’ll order the pizzas and ask for them to be delivered at the SM building.” I explained and Myungsoo patted my shoulder. “Good luck, but I’m going there now.” He said and pointed at the market across the street.

“Bye!” I waved before he walked away. I then turned my head to look in front of me and just continued walking to the pizza place.
____________________________________

After I ordered the pizzas, I got to the mansion, changed and just then I got to the SM building. I’m now walking in and I can feel my hands shaking, however a smile is still on my face. “Excuse me, you can’t go in.” the guard stopped me and I pouted.

“It’s okay, she’s with me.” I smiled wider when Luhan came because of my text. “Come on.” He then took my hand not caring about anyone who was seeing us and we went to the elevator. “You didn’t need to buy that many pizzas.” He then scolded me and I frowned.

“Couldn’t you just say thank you?” I asked sternly when the door of the elevator closed. “Sure.” He grinned as he turned to me and got closer, making me step back. Soon I was cornered and Luhan’s face was getting closer and closer.

“Luhan the elevator—“ he skillfully shushed me with his lips on mine, slowly making me feel very light and breathless. “Thank you.” He then whispered and smirked in satisfaction when he pulled away and saw my blank, shocked face.

Only when the elevator’s door opened, I finally got back to normal. He was about to take my hand, but I stopped him. “Did you forget that they don’t know?” I asked him and he gulped while his eyes widened. “Ah, of course.” He nodded and I looked at him suspiciously before we got off the elevator and went towards the practice room.

“Hi, Suyeon!” Everyone said in unison and I raised a brow. “Hi, guys.” I said with a laugh and me with Luhan went towards them. “Sit down.” Luhan said while sitting down himself on the floor. I pressed my lips together while touching my dress a little bit.

*Did he even notice?* I asked myself and made myself comfortable next to him, making sure that there’s was nothing much revealed. “You’re probably so uncomfortable.” Suho then said and handed me his sweater.

“Oh?” I raised a brow while I took it in my hands. “Put it under your knees, it must hurt.” He then said and I looked down with a smile. I was about to stand up and put it on my bare knees before kneeling down again, but Luhan grabbed Suho’s sweater and threw it back for him.

“No, no.” he said while chewing the food and took of his own sweater. He turned his whole body to me and then was about to push his sweater under my knees, but he stopped and stared at my lap. “Oh? You wore a dress!” he grinned as he looked up at me.

“S-so w—“ I stopped I the middle as I looked at other guys who had silly grins on. “You told them didn’t you?” I turned back and sighed disappointedly. Luhan’s eyes widened and he quickly pulled away from me.

“Yes, but I had already told them, before your text.” He then said and I sighed once again. “So that means you lied.” I stated and he panicked. “No, no! He was just worried out you and—“ “I guess it’s fair because I blamed everything on you.” I cut Baekhyun off.

“You blamed everything what on me?” he then asked and I smiled. “Woohyun texted me asking about yesterday and I told him that it’s because you dragged me out, you know, because of jealousy.” I said and he nodded.

“So you’re not mad?” he asked and I nodded. “Only if you’re not mad.” I said and he smiled. “Sure.” He started leaning in, but I quickly reacted and grabbed a peace of pizza from one of the boxes. “Aigoo.” I smiled while stuffing pizza to him.

“Who knew that our Suyeon is so shy?” Kai made a comment and we all laughed. We continued chatting and they ate some more for another twenty minutes, but then their choreographer came and they all had to get back to practicing.

I wanted to leave and go home, but Luhan insisted me to stay, so I did. I watched them dance, sometimes sing and I was even able to hear their new songs. But finally when they were done with practicing, I was more than happy to go home with Luhan.

“Goodnight.” I said to the rest of the guys and their manager as I and Luhan got off the van in front of the mansion. “Bye.” Guys waved before the door closed and the van started moving along the street. “Mm..” Luhan took my hand and we started walking through the gates.

“It’s already past 9.” He said while tucking his phone in his pocket. “I still need to do my homework.” I pouted while he grinned. “Me too.” He said and I brightened up. “You’re going to school tomorrow?” I asked with a grin and he nodded.

“Ah, finally!” I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around his right one. “Oh, who’s car is this?” Luhan then asked and I looked up at where he was looking. “I have no idea.” I said and we walked closer, surprising the guys that was sitting in the driver’s seat.

“Oh, you’re finally back.” My eyes widened when the guys stepped out of the car. “Yes, uhm, do we know—“ “What the hell are you doing here?” I cut Luhan off while breathing heavily, the last thing I wanted to see is Kim Sunggyu in front of me.

“Lee Suyeon, two years and you still look pretty.” He said while his eyes wandered from my head to my toes. “What is going on?” Luhan asked dumbfounded and I sighed when I looked up at him. “Sunggyu.” I whispered and he quickly snapped his angry eyes at Sunggyu.

“Ah, so you are the guy who has my Suyeon’s heart now? EXO-m’s Luhan.” Sunggyu stated in amusement and smirked. “Risky little game you’re playing, my friend.” Sunggyu said to him and I stood in front of Luhan before he could do something.

“Leave, now.” I said while trying to hold my tears in, everything I was running away from for two years is standing in front of me. How lucky am I?

“You know, I can still remember how for two freaking months I tried to make you like me. But you come here and in less than in a month you get yourself a boyfriend?” Sunggyu scoffed and then Luhan changed mine and his positions.

“Did you came here to be hit?” he growled and Sunggyu laughed. He placed his index finger on Luhan’s forehead and poked him with each of the words. “You. Better. Watch. Your. Tongue. Idol.” He said and smirked before Luhan slapped his hand away.

“Let’s just go, ignore him, Luhan.” I almost pleaded while pulling Luhan towards the mansion. “I’ll see you again anyway.” Sunggyu said in French and at the moment I felt happy that Luhan didn’t understand any of it.

“What did he say?” Luhan asked when I closed the door behind us. “Nothing important.” I said while shivering and he groaned. “I just—“ I quickly cut him off as I ran to him and after placing my both hands on his cheeks, I crashed my lips against his.

The kiss broke after many second and I still didn’t open my eyes as I hugged him. “Don’t be bothered by him, Luhan… That’s his plan.” I told him and he hugged me back while placing his chin on my head.

“I’ll try.” He whispered and then we both pulled away. “Let’s go to sleep.” I said and he nodded. We held hands as we walked up the stairs, after we walked inside of the room I was still able to see his angry and gloomy at the same time face.

“Luhan.” I called out as he took off his sweater and turned back to look at me. “What?” he asked and his tone sounded a bit cold. “You’re bothered…” I sighed and walked to stand right in front of him.

“Well of course I am, I mean your past crush came and—“ “Past, that’s right. You’re my future.” I told him and he smiled while letting a breath out. “My cheesiness rubbed on you, didn’t it?” he asked and pulled me into a hug.

“This is just how I feel about you, dummy.” I told him and he chuckled. “Copy-cat.” He whispered and we both ended up laughing.


Okay, did you see the new teaser? Um, dead much?

And I have a question, do you want Sunggyu in the next chapter? 


Oh, I was thinking about writing a fantasy story, well not really fantasy, like it's still romance but it's based on wolf song.

What do you think about that? Comment, it would be Kai x Yuri, by the way.












 i love this quote ♥



 Sehun?



 D.O's hand?