Dreaming

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

 


Because the drama ver. is out!!!!!



I squeezed my eyes tightly when I suddenly felt something heavy on me. “Amy-ah, get off me.” I whined and tried to push her away, but her grip only tightened and she wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me to her flat chest.

It was too flat…


“What the hell, where are your s?” I asked with a biggest laugh, but I quickly shut up when I looked behind my shoulder and saw Luhan sleeping there peacefully. *What the hell is he doing here?!* I screamed in my head and slowly tried to turn around.

However, when I did, I realized what a big mistake it was

Luhan’s face was right in front of mine, our noses were almost touching and his hot breath hit my neck. “G-go a-away.” I shuttered while biting on my bottom lip and trying to push Luhan off, but still nothing worked.

I felt his fingers grab onto me stronger and my eyes narrowed when I looked back up at his face. “Yah, you’re not sleeping are you?” I asked him while hitting his chest as hard as I could, trying to get him to stop fake sleeping.

“Aish.” And there he goes.

“I thought if maybe I don’t do anything you’d give up and just sleep… But you’re so stubborn!” I blushed slightly when he opened his eyes and smiled widely at me. “Could you sleep now since you know that I’m awake?” he asked kindly and I found myself nodding.

He then made himself more comfortable in the bed, pulling me even closer if that was possible and burying his face in my neck crook. I bit my lower lip again and stopped literally breathing. I tried to calm down, but nothing really worked.

But if Luhan is actually here… hugging me… trying to sleep while hugging me…

That’s a bit weird, no?

“Wait, wait… No, I can’t sleep just because you’re not faking anymore!” I shouted when I gathered my thoughts and pushed Luhan away again, making him groan and excuse me if I thought that it actually sounded y.

ert me strikes again.

“Why? You like me.” Suddenly Luhan stated and I scoffed trying to hide the fact that I really do. “Not even a little bit.” I said with my eyes wide and my brows going up. “Or really?” Luhan looked amused when he sat up and turned around while getting on his knees.

“What the actual hell, Luhan?” I asked getting confused when he suddenly was leaning towards me. “You don’t like me, really?” he ignored my question and just kept coming closer with his stupid, handsome-even-in-the-morning face.

“R-really.” I shuttered and yes, I know that it’s not the best way to get someone to believe you. “Really?” he asked again and my brows furrowed in annoyance. “Re—“ I was about to shout, but suddenly Luhan was on top of me and I a breath in making it sound like a gasp.

“I dare you to tell me that you don’t like me now.” He said with a smile while I stared him in the eyes and he stared back.

Oh, bloody hell, he’s so good looking…

Don’t give in his hypnotic eyes…

“I-“ I gulped getting myself ready and Luhan raised his brow again waiting for my words. “I don’t like you.” I said with my most confident voice and suddenly Luhan’s smirk grew. “You don’t?” he asked and I gulped once again.

“No.”

And I don’t know which part of the ‘no’ he didn’t understand, maybe it was the ‘n’ or maybe and ‘o’, but Luhan suddenly pressed his lips on mine and started kissing me.

Of course with my quick reaction in no time he was on the floor.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” I asked when he started rubbing his head with his palm. “You pushed me off the bed?!” he asked in disbelief and I nodded while sitting up. “Well, if some guy just starts kissing you I think it’s the right thing to do.” I said while nodding.

“But if some guy who you like starts kissing you, the best thing to do is to kiss him back.” He retorted and stood up to look at me. “Why are you so sure that I like you? I said that I don’t.” I became a little bit worried when I realized that Amy wasn’t in the room.

“Amy told me everything.” He said.

Oh, that Amy is going to be beaten to death…

“What do you mean… everything?” I asked as I threw the blanked off of me and sat on the edge of the bed. “She told me about—“ he suddenly stopped talking and I looked at him with my brows going up.

Oh my god.

A gasp escaped my lips as I covered my mouth and my eyes went wide. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry… I didn’t know about that guy, I’m sorry for getting mad at you.” Luhan quickly apologized as he held my hand and got on his knees in front of me.

I stared him in the eyes as mine started to tear up. “L-luhan…” I shuttered while choking a bit and he hung his head low with a sigh. “I know that you like me too. She told me the whole story and I’m so sorry that you had to go through something like that.” He said and was about to kiss the back of my hand, but I quickly pulled my hand away.

“Are you crazy?” I asked while pushing him to the side and standing up. “What?” he got confused and stood up as well. “Luhan, if you know the story, do you think that now everything is going to be okay?” I asked him and crossed my arms over my chest.

“I think so, yeah.” He nodded making me scoff. “You’re really out of your mind… What the hell is wrong with your mood swings anyway, huh?” I asked him in frustration. “What do you mean?” he asked me confused and I took a deep breath.

“Well, yesterday you got mad at me and then when we were going home you became this cheesy guy and let me sleep on your shoulder. But when we got home you started shouting at me because I wanted to go with my friend to the hotel. Now tell me, Luhan… what the hell is wrong with you?” I asked him a little bit irritated.

He looked away while mumbling something that I didn’t hear. “What?” I asked so he would repeat and he quickly looked at me with darkened eyes.

“I said maybe I’m acting like this because I love you!” he screamed making my eyes go wide once again.

“You—you love me?” I asked in disbelief. “Yes, I love you! Do you have a problem with that?” he asked while crossing his arms and turning away. When he wasn’t able to see me, I finally smiled to myself like an idiot and just stared at his back.

“I told you that I love you, could you at least tell me that you like me?” he asked while turning back to look at me and I quickly hid my smile. “If you know about Sunggyu, you should know that I can’t as well.” I said in a sad tone and he sighed.

“But I’m not like that bastard… I can’t believe that you’re blowing off this opportunity to be happy with me just because of him!” Luhan said while pulling his hair down and I walked over to him, gently placing my hand on his shoulder.

“It’s not that I don’t want this…” I said and he looked at me with visible hope in his eyes. “But I just don’t want to get hurt again… What if we start dating and then we break up? I can’t stand the idea of losing you, Luhan.” I finally said it out loud, hoping that he would understand me.

“But you won’t.” he protested and took my both hands in his. “Just think about it, okay? I will try really hard to prove you that I’m the best boyfriend you could get. Just—just come to the practice room at 5 today and bring me your answer, okay?” he asked and I took a deep breath while hesitating to answer.

“Please.” That was all I needed to nod my head. “Thank you.” He said while cupping my face and kissing my forehead in the sweetest way. “And don’t scold Amy too much.” He added with a smile and I chuckled.

“How did she even get to you? And where is she?” I asked curiously and he smirked. “She’ll tell you later, baby. But I have to go now; it’s a good thing that the SM building is right here.” He chuckled while I blushed because of how he called me.

“I’m going now.” He said and was about to kiss me, but the stupid me stopped him. “Oh, yeah… Sorry, I’m just so happy because I know that you feel something for me too.” He laughed a little bit and stepped away from me.

“I’ll just grab this and go.” he said awkwardly and took his jacket from the chair and his shoes that were placed somewhere by the bed. “Bye.” I waved a little and he waved back with a sheepish grin.

The minute he stepped out of the room and closed the door I jumped on the bed and started squealing into the pillow. I couldn’t believe what just happened. Luhan knows how I feel! He finally knows, I don’t need to hide it any long—

WAIT.

Luhan knows how I feel.

And the jerk said that he loves me!

Am I dreaming?


Luhan’s POV.


After 15 minutes of walking, I was finally at the SM building.

“Again!” I heard the angry voice of the choreographer hyung. “Will you concentrate finally?!” he yelled again and I bit my lower lip while slipping inside of the practice room.

EXO guys were dancing and when finally the choreographer hyung turned away, I quickly started dancing in my position with everyone, hoping that the choreographer wouldn’t notice. “Dude, where the hell were you?” Kris hissed next to me.

I my lips while catching up with the steps and was about to answer, but the strict voice cut me off. “Excuse me, Luhan-ssi… Do you think you’re smart?” I squeezed my eyes tightly and stopped dancing while other members didn’t.

I turned to the choreographer and bowed 90 degrees. “I’m terribly sorry.” I said and looked him in the eyes; he still didn’t seem to be pleased. “I swear that it won’t happen again.” I added trying to ease the situation.

“Everyone except Luhan can take a break for 20 minutes. Luhan, you dance alone without breaks so you would understand what professional mean, change your shoes and start.” He said and I took a deep breath while nodding.

“I’d say thank you, but I’m sorry for you…” Chen patted my back and I chuckled lightly. “You could borrow me your sneakers, though.” I said and he nodded with a smile.

We all went to where their bags were placed and Chen quickly took off his sneakers to give me. “Luhan, do you mind explaining why I woke up with Amy hugging me?” Baekhyun then came with a stern face while I put the sneakers on and laughed.

“Didn’t you like when she hugged you? Isn’t it the best feeling in the world?” I asked with a smile when I was done tying the laces. “What are you talk—never mind, where were you anyway?” he then asked and everyone listened for my answer.

“I was with Suyeon.” I said with a dreamy look in my eyes and they all smirked. “Woah, you’re dating now then?” Kai asked while laughing and I chuckled bitterly as well. “I hope so.” I mumbled under my nose before taking off my jacket.

I looked at my phone’s screen before handing it to D.O and smiling. *Only five hours until I get my answer.* I thought while walking to stand in front of the mirror. “Your 20 minutes starts now, Luhan.” The choreographer said before turning the music on.

As I danced to MAMA I thought about Suyeon and how I woke up together with her this morning. It felt like a dream and if I need to dance 20 minutes just to wake up with her like that every morning, I will do it.

It’s totally worth it.


End of Luhan’s POV.


Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...

I kept on hugging my knees for an hour while thinking what happened. I rocked myself to the sides and suddenly the door of the hotel room swung open.

“Suyeon, my dear! I had the best sleep!” Oh, look, it’s my best friend with the biggest smile on her face. “Where were you?!” I shrieked at her and she flinched while walking towards me with an innocent face.

“I-I was sleeping with Beakhyun oppa.” She said and I raised my brow. “What?” I asked and she nodded as she sat on the edge of the bed in front of me. “Yes, it was awesome… I hugged him tightly and he actually hugged me back in his sleep!” she started squealing while bouncing up and down.

“How did you—“ “Do you know that Baekhyun has a freckle on his neck and that he smells like lavender?” she cut me off and my brows furrowed. “No, I did not know that. But do you know how creepy you sounded right now?” I asked and she just simply laughed.

“I know, I’m a bit crazy, but he nuzzled his nose in my neck and I was biting onto my fist so I wouldn’t squeal and then I noticed his freckle.” She said innocently and smiled at me. “Okay, but how did you even ended up there?” I asked curiously and she cleared .

“I went there last night at 3am in the morning when you fell as sleep. I told Luhan that—Oh how did it go with Luhan?!” she asked suddenly and I jumped a bit. “Finish your story first!” I shouted and she rolled her eyes while nodding.

“I told him everything about Sunggyu and how you are scared to get hurt and gave him the key to this hotel room. I was about to leave as well, to another hotel or something, but Luhan offered his room, he said I could sleep on the couch, but when we went to his room and looked around we saw that Xiumin oppa was sleeping there.” She said with a smirk and I narrowed my eyes.

“And?” I asked and she evilly laughed. “And then I noticed that Baekhyun oppa was sleeping on the floor, I said that I can just squeeze between the members and we both exchanged some laughs while saying that we both kind of are naughty, you know because he’s going to the hotel where you sleep and because I wanted to sleep with 11 guys in the same room. Your boyfriend is so kind and funny, Suyeon!” she squealed again at the end and I hit her with a pillow.

“He’s not my boyfriend!” I yelled while blushing and she went speechless.

“What? But why?” she pouted while grabbing my hands so I would stop hitting her with the pillow. “Didn’t he tell you that he’s not like Sunggyu?” she asked me and I glared at her for even mentioning that guy’s name.

“Because! I-I… I’m scared.” I admitted and quickly hugged the pillow, burying my face in it. “Ay, Suyeon is so cute…” Amy patted my shoulder with a chuckle and I looked up with round eyes at her.

“He told me to come at the practice room at 5, what should I do?” I asked her and she frowned. “What do you mean what you should do? Of course, you should go!” she shouted at me motherly and I groaned while falling on the side.

“Just kill me… it will be easier than that.” I mumbled and Amy slapped my jokingly. “Come on, did you sleep together tonight?” she asked and I sat up giving her a weird look. “We just slept.” I stated and she rolled her eyes.

“Blah blah, I don’t care about that, but you probably woke up while hugging each other, right?” she asked and I nodded slowly, trying to understand what she was saying. “Well did it feel good? I mean, when I woke up like that with Baekhyun oppa, even after he screamed like a little girl because he got surprised, I’m still sure that Baekhyun oppa is the person I wanted to wake up like that every morning.” She said and I sighed deeply.

“So did it feel good?” she asked again and I looked her in the eyes.

“It felt so good, Amy-ah
~.” I cried out while falling to her arms for a hug. “Then you have to go and tell Luhan that you want to be together with him.” She said and I pulled away. “But I promised myself that I wouldn’t like anyone anymore…” I pouted and she was about to yell, I could see that, but I received a text and she shut up instantly.


“Wait a minute.” I said while taking my phone from under the pillow and opening a text from… Chen?

Chen: He’s working hard just because he went to see you, you better bring him some lunch or something, sister-in-law.

Then I scrolled a little bit down and saw that there was a video as well.

I started playing it and my free hand went on my mouth when I saw Luhan dancing alone in the practice room, all sweaty and tired. His eyes suddenly rolled and he was about to fall, but one of the EXO members caught him.

“Oh my god.” Then the video ended.

“Okay, I’m so totally going.” I said and Amy squealed once again. “I’m sorry for Luhan, but yey!” she said while shaking onto my shoulders. “Oh, but how about your promise not to like anyone?” she asked me curiously.

“I don’t like Luhan.” I said.

“What?”

“I love him.”


Author’s POV.


“You’re ready?” Amy asked Suyeon when they stood in front of the SM building. “Maybe we can wait five more minutes?” Suyeon asked and laughed nervously. “You said that five minutes ago! It’s already 5:20, let’s go.” Amy held Suyeon’s free hand and dragged her inside of the building.

“You’re just doing this to see idols!” Suyeon complained while pulling back and Amy stopped. “First, yes, I am doing this for that. But second, I’m doing this also for you and Luhan, so stop being a baby and let’s go to see you future husband!” she then started dragging Suyeon again.

“Excuse me, where are you going?” a security guard suddenly stood in front of them and scoffed. “We’re going to see EXO. E-X-O.” Amy spelled innocently and the guard arched his arm to stop her and Suyeon from walking.

“EXCUSE ME, WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING?!” Amy suddenly yelled as the guard’s hand almost touched her chest. “I-I wasn’t touching anywhere!” the guard protested as people around them started looking at him.

“I WAS JUST GOING TO THE TOILET AND THIS MAN WANTED TO GO Y ON ME!” Amy kept on shouting and the guard hissed in worry. “Amy, what are you doing?” Suyeon asked a little bit confused and Amy turned to her with a smile.

“Don’t worry I’ll get you to see Luhan.” She whispered before turning back to the guard and shouting. “WHAT? NO, I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU FOR—“ “Okay, okay… enough, go. But no photos or anything!” the guard said while glaring at Amy who innocently giggled.

“Thank you.” Amy sang while winking before dragging Suyeon past the guard to the elevator. “You’re really something, Amy Lee.” Suyeon said with an amused expression. “Why thank you, Suyeon Lee.” Amy said before the elevator started going up.

After it got to the right floor, they both got out while laughing and remembering the guard’s face after Amy started shouting. “Oh, wait.” Suyeon turned to Amy who stopped walking and raised a brow. “I need to go to the bathroom.” Suyeon face palmed with that.

“Now?” she asked and Amy nodded. “I don’t want to be like in the middle of the conversation with, let’s say Baekhyun oppa, and then suddenly say ‘Oh, I need to go to the bathroom.’ Nu uh, I’m going now, don’t wait for me and go to see Luhan first.” Amy said before looking around.

“Ah ha!” Suyeon watched how her friend hit the air with her fist and ran towards the door that had a female sign on. “But I-I need your support.” Suyeon sighed while lowered her head and looking at the lunch box in her hand that she made for Luhan.

“Aigoo..” Suyeon sighed before nodding to herself and looking straight in front of her. “I’m going in.” she told herself and opened the door.

“Oh, noona!” Sehun was the first to notice her and she waved at him with a smile before walking up to all the guys. “So…” Chen smirked with the rest of the guys and Suyeon looked down while blushing.

“It’s not what you think.” She said and almost slapped herself, because it was almost exactly what they thought. “Right… Luhan is there, by the way.” Kris said and she quickly looked up where his finger was pointing.

“Oh.” She blinked a couple of times when she saw him talking to some girl, laughing and smiling at each other. “Who’s she?” Suyeon asked simply and D.O bit his lips while coming to stand next to her. “She’s a new trainee here.” He said and Suyeon nodded while taking a deep breath.

“You should just go and tell him that you’re here.” Xiumin suggested while opening a bottle of water. “We have a break now and I’m sure he’d like to spend it with you.” Suho then said and she nodded again as a little smile appeared on her face.

She was about to step forward, but she stopped herself. She flinched when she saw the girl charmingly smiling once again at Luhan and putting her hand on his shoulder. Her hand slowly slid down his exposed arm and Suyeon gulped, she wasn’t able exactly to tell what the girl was saying, but she was able to make out the word ‘oppa’ out of her lips.

*What the hell am I doing?* She thought as she looked down at the green lunch box in her hand. “Hey, Tao, Sehun?” she turned around with a fake smile on her face and the two nodded. “I made this for you, I hope you like it.” She said before she handed them the lunch box and went out of the practice room.

“I thought she made it for Luhan.” Lay mumbled and Chen’s brows furrowed. “Give me that.” He said for the two boys who were almost crying out of happiness that their noona gave them some food. “She did make it for Luhan.” Chen said as he opened the lunch box with sandwiches and took out a little note.

I love you, it said.

“Guys, where’s Suyeon?” everyone turned around. “Oh, Amy-ssi.” Suho and Kris both bowed while others were still in daze of what just happened with Suyeon. “Hi, hubby!” Amy cutely waved at Baekhyun who blushed and went to stand behind Chanyeol.

“Anyway, where’s Suyeon? And Luhan? Are they together?” Amy wiggled her brows with a smirk before Chen shook his head. “She went out. She saw Luhan talking to another girl.” He said and her face fell.

“What?” her voice came out in a whisper and she noticed a couple of members pointing for her to turn around. She quickly spun her body on her heels and saw Luhan talking to the pretty trainee girl. “Baise.” Thanks god that EXO members didn’t understand what she said because they would be shocked with her cursing.

“I’ll be going.” She bowed quickly and hissed at the thought that she can’t hang out with them. “B-bye.” She heard Baekhyun shutter before she ran out of the practice room.


End of author’s POV.


I walked down the street and stopped at the bus station from where I and Amy came. My tears were already streaming down my face.

Of course, today was just a dream… Why would Luhan like me? Why would he love me?

He should love someone as pretty as that girl.

Why would he even like me when I’m not even that beautiful? Or cute? Or skinny?

She’s a trainee – she’s talented.

She calls him oppa.


“Why?” I asked myself in a whisper while wiping my stupid tears away from my cheeks. I lightly chuckled at how stupid I was that I thought I have a chance to be happy with him. Everything just reminds me of the day when I confessed to Sunggyu…


Flashback


My hands were shaking. I could hear my heart beating when I watched him sing. He’s so handsome… and he likes me.

“Woo, oppa!” I looked at some girls who clapped for him when the song ended. “Come on, you can do it! Go!” Amy smiled at me and slightly pushed me towards Sunggyu. I nodded for myself and kept on walking towards him.

“Oppa.” I softly called while blushing and lowered my head when I already stood in front of him. He placed the microphone down and smiled at me. “Suyeon, how was oppa’s singing today?” he asked making butterflies fly around in my stomach.

“You were good.” I said and he pouted. “Just good?” he asked and I playfully hit his shoulder with a laugh.

“Anyway, did you thought about my question? Do you like me now?” he asked and I looked up with a smile. “M… I do, oppa.” I finally said it to him and he grinned while stepping closer to me. “Really?” he asked while his face neared to mine.

“R-really.” I shuttered and squeezed my eyes tightly, thinking that he will kiss me.

“Well, I don’t like you.”

“What?” I opened my eyes with a snap and looked at his smirk. I started blinking when a couple of his friend behind him snickered and high-fived each other. “I never liked you, Suyeon.” He then said while stepping back and tucking his hands in his pockets.

What’s going on?

“Oppa, but—but you said that you like me… You said that you love me.” I shuttered while crying and he scoffed loudly so everyone in the room would hear. “Did you really believe that?” he asked while raising a brow and I shamelessly nodded my head.

“Let’s get it straight, it was all a bet.” He said and my heart broke.

No, this is a dream… Wake up, Suyeon. This is a nightmare.

“Hey, babe!” he suddenly called out and a girl, one of those who were clapping before walked up to him. “Meet my girlfriend, Suyeon.” Sunggyu smirked once again and the girl rolled my eyes while giving me a disgusted look – probably because of the tears.

She was so pretty, skinny and she was popular. Of course he likes her.

“I can’t believe I lost a bet for you, oppa.” The girl snickered while pecking his cheek and I turned around while stomping away with aching heart. “Suyeon…” Amy wanted to hold my hand, but I harshly pushed it away.

“Don’t take it personally, Suyeon!” was the last thing I even heard from that basta—…


End of the flashback.


I came back to my senses when I suddenly heard my phone ringing - it was a text. I thought it was from Chen so I hesitated before opening it, but I still did it. I’m not thinking about replying, I will just read it.

But it’s not from Chen.


Woohyun: Hey, beautiful, when’s our date? I’m still waiting for your text. :<


I wiped my new tears from my cheeks and without thinking replied to Woohyun’s text. Only then, when I hit send, realization sunk in my thick skull.

“Suyeon what the hell did you do?!” suddenly I was turned around by my shoulder and I faced my frustrated best friend. “I—“ “Why did you run away? You said that you’ll do it.” She cut me off with a sigh and I cried even more.

“I-I think, I did something bad.” I said while choking and holding my phone up with my trembling hand.


Okay, don't kill me for doing this, please....
 
I finished my other story and now I only have this one.  I'm so happy. ^^
 
I thought I would update tomorrow, but then I saw that the drama MV is out, so yeah, here you go another chapter!!
 
I hope you liked it, please comment.
 
oh, and about the drama MV.... I was kind of sad because it was only the first part, but I still had time to cry, yey!
 
They all were so, UGH.... And I don't know why, but I was REALLY attracted to D.O when he got hurt... he looked so manly and kind of hot, even though his face was beaten up. I'm going a little bit crazy, no?
 
Anyway, I loved it! My Luhan was so manly as well ^^ 
 
But I was a little bit confused with the plot....
 
I kind of think that girl was/is Kai's girlfriend (?) Well, because she hung out with EXO and Kai had his arm around her, he even kisses her later... So uhmmm, yeah... If she's not his girl, then he likes her.
 
 I don't know about Kris, though. He gave powers to Luhan (?) SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE!

There will be so many gifs......................................get ready




























 





































































 Um... okay :D Cute. :DDD

I bet you look like this right now. No?