Best friend 2

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

“It’s Suyeon.”

The grin on Luhan’s face faded within a couple of seconds. Suyeon’s bag that he was holding in his left hand fell on the floor before he balled both of his fists in realization that he just heard his girl’s name.

He slowly turned around, scaring Chen in the process with his dark, angry eyes that told nothing good. “Three seconds,” Luhan spoke. “You have three seconds to explain what is—“ “I already did, didn’t I?” Chen cut Luhan off as he stood up from the couch and held both of his hands in front of himself for any defense he might need.

Luhan scoffed in disbelief as his brows furrowed from the pain he felt in his chest. He tightened his fists while holding them from his sides and walked up to Chen, leaving only a small gap between both of them. “You’re in love with my girlfriend?” He asked dangerously, still giving Chen a chance to change his mind.

But Chen only hung his head low and sighed... Understanding his answer Luhan let out a hurt scoff once again. “You’re so unbelievable… I thought you’re my friend.”

Chen’s eyes shot up – wide – and he quickly grabbed Luhan’s shoulder. “But I am your friend. I might not be a good one for having feelings for her, but Luhan… I’m still Chen, I’m still your friend.” He said while shaking Luhan a little bit and hoping that he wouldn’t be as mad as he’s mad at himself.

Luhan gulped the lump he felt in his throat and pushed Chen’s hands away before he stepped back. “You,” he spoke with a hurt tone. “You helped me to prepare the room… And I told her that the love that is put in that room is all mine…” he shook his head almost in disgust and turned around.

“Luhan.” Chen called out and Luhan turned his head to look at Chen behind his shoulder. “Are you going to confess?” Luhan asked. “No.” with that Luhan turned around again and faced Chen.

Chen let out a deep breath before he collapsed on the couch and plopped his hand over his eyes. “For days I have been listening to how much she likes you and how cute you are… I think, being rejected would hurt even more than that. And besides, I wouldn’t do that to her.” Luhan raised a confused brow.

“What do you mean?” Luhan asked as he held the bag up from the floor. “I don’t want to be a burden, I don’t even know why I told you, but you have to know that I didn’t choose this… I just felt it.” Luhan wasn’t too satisfied with the topic and everything, but he wanted to know one more things and he knew that he needs to ask that.

“When did you… felt it?” he gulped before Chen removed his hand away from his face. “On the day when we went camping.” Luhan’s lips parted and he looked away. “I wasn’t even her boyfriend then… I-I… You even made me confess to her, you always pushed me towards her… Why?”

Chen gave Luhan a bitter smile. “That’s right, I did all those things and I don’t even regret it. I only regret having feelings for her, because let me tell you something… One sided love… .” Luhan let out a soft chuckle but quickly pretended that it was a cough, not wanting to let this issue go.

“I’m really sorry, Luhan.” Chen said and Luhan could see that he indeed was when they both locked eyes. “You know, it was such a great evening… Why don’t we forget this ever happened, huh?” Luhan asked and Chen grinned before he sprang up and gave Luhan a tight hug.

“Lulu, I love you!” Chen shouted and Luhan laughed. “We’re best friends, let’s not ruin our friendship, okay?” Luhan pulled away first and blinked when he saw Chen’s watery eyes. “Yah, are you a guy? Why are you crying??” Chen hit his chest.

“You were the one who cried when your father came back.” Luhan’s eyes widened, he was about to ask how does he know, but Chen spoke up first. “Suyeon told me.” Luhan nodded with that, but then he looked behind his shoulder at the door of his room. “I should g-go…” he said and Chen nodded with a little smile.

Luhan then turned around and walked towards the room where Suyeon was. He put his hand on the knob and took a deep breath. Of course he wasn’t okay with the new information that he received, but he was relieved that Chen is not going to do anything, because he knew that if he’d lose her – there wouldn’t be a reason to live probably anymore…

And so, he walked inside of the room, closing the door behind himself and smiled while looking at Suyeon who was already curled up in the blanket. He placed her bag on one of the chairs before he took off his jacket and pulled on simple sweatpants.

He then climbed on the bed and lied next to her, hugging her tightly and bringing her closer to him under the blanket. Suyeon sighed as she opened her eyes and turned around to look at Luhan. “I’m not sleeping.” Luhan grinned. “I figured.” He said and kissed her forehead.

“I-I just… I’m not ready for this Luhan, I want this but… It’s too soon.” She spoke and Luhan’s brows furrowed a little bit in confusion before he remembered what was happening before in the room.

He laughed lightly before he placed his arm over her shoulder and brought her head on his chest. “It’s okay, dummy…” he said while slowly and thoroughly her hair. “It’s okay…” he whispered again, he wasn’t in a very y mood now as well after he had the talk with Chen.


End of author’s POV.


The next day I woke up alone again and frowned realizing that Luhan wasn’t there. I was already kind of used to sleeping and waking up alone since he is busy, but I hoped that at least this morning I could wake up next to him.

I was about to stand up and go search for him, but as the door opened I just remained seated on the bed, still with the blanket on me. “Oh, you’re awake? D.O prepared breakfast.” Luhan spoke innocently as he walked inside of the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

“What’s wrong?” he asked when I frowned, but I didn’t reply and just kicked him off the bed, making him land on the floor. “Yah!” he raised his voice and frowned as well before I hit my back on the mattress again and threw the blanket over my head as well.

“Hey, what’s wrong??” Luhan asked – a little bit more worriedly than before – and I felt how his body sunk in the mattress that I was on. “Nothing.” I replied as I closed my eyes and held onto the blanket tightly when he tried to remove it.

When I didn’t let him for another minute, he sighed and ripped the blanket away with force. “What the hell?” he asked me while raising his brows and I glared. “I wanted to wake up with you.” I said honestly and he stared at me for a moment before a huge grin appeared on his face.

“Aish…” I cursed under my breath as I groaned and grabbed the blanket again wanting to hide my red face, however, Luhan pinned my hand that was holding the blanket on the bed and leaned over to kiss me.

I responded to the kiss without hesitating, but then started hitting his chest with my free hand. “J-jerk…” I breathed out and Luhan chuckled before sitting up. “Come on, let’s go.” he tried pulling me closer to him while holding my hand, but I just pretended to be dead as I closed my eyes and didn’t budge.

“Why are you so hard-headed?” Luhan asked as he stood up. I cracked one of my eyes open, but I wasn’t able to see him. I panicked for a moment and quickly sat up, but before I could realize what is happening I was suddenly picked up from the bed and thrown over Luhan’s shoulder.


Luhan’s POV.

“LET ME GO!” She kept on shouting as she hit my back with her fists while I only laughed and brought her inside of the kitchen where other guys were. “G-good morning, S-Suyeon.” Suho shuttered and gulped as I let her down and her eyes widened when she realized everyone heard her scream.

“Aish!” she turned to me and hit me for the last time before she sat down at the kitchen table and covered her red face with her hands. I smirked when I noticed that she was still wearing my shorts and my jersey that I gave her yesterday instead of a pajama, but decided not to even more.

I sat down next to her, purposely placing my hand on her tight for balance and I grinned in satisfaction when she whimpered. I then removed my hand and looked in front of myself. My face fell when I saw Chen talking with Baekhyun about something.

I immediately remembered yesterday and just looked down at the plate of eggs and bacon. “Ha-have a good meal.” Suyeon shuttered quietly and everyone thanked her. “You, too.” Chen replied kindly with a visible happy glint in his eyes.

I don’t know why, but I grabbed Suyeon’s hand and placed it on the table before slowly intertwining out fingers together. I sent a little look for Chen who rolled his eyes before chuckling and looking away at his own breakfast. “Yah, let go.” Suyeon then pulled her hand away and started eating as well.

I looked at other members who were either snickering or whispering something about me. “Oh, shut up.” I told them and mumbled a couple of other words before they finally shut up.



After we all ate, we got ready for school and got out of the dorm. “Did you lock the door?” Kris asked for the third time and I nodded again for the third time before letting him go first. I then grabbed Suyeon’s hand and we walked from behind all of them.

“It’s nice to go to school with you again.” I said to her as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder while we went down the stairs. “Yeah, it’s nice.” Suyeon nodded and gave my cheek a light kiss before we went out.

I stopped walking when I bumped into one of the members who were frozen in front of the door. I pushed them aside and my eyes widened when I saw all the fans in front of us taking pictures, I wonder how did they even find about where we live.

I covered my eyes a little bit because of the flashes, but then someone elbowed me in the ribs. “What?” I asked as I turned to the left. “Suyeon, you idiot!” Chen hissed at me and my eyes widened before I looked at Suyeon who was trying to cover her face with her hands.

I then realized, the fans weren’t taking pictures of me and the members.

They were taking pictures of me and Suyeon.

*Crap, that’s not good…* I thought before quickly dragging Suyeon back to the dorm.

 



Sorry for the long wait!! 

I just needed to figure some stuff out about this story and I finally know how I want to end it (soon, by the way).

I'm still working on my other story that I'm going to be writing after this one as well.

I was busy and all, so please forgive me.

I'm going to update very soon, don't worry. :)


 omg...............


 




 

 this,... what ...