Rumour has it...

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

The next morning, as I was already in the car, going to school, I wondered why did I woke up alone and where was Luhan?

I asked his mom where he is and she said she didn’t know, when I asked the maids, they told me that he went out at almost 6 in the morning, I just shrugged the thought away and simply texted him, but since he hasn’t replied up until now I’m kind of worried.

I don’t want to be obsessed or anything, but I can’t help it, I was expecting to wake up with Luhan by my side, but instead it was a maid who woke me up.

“Miss?” suddenly the driver – Mr. Kang or Maru oppa – spoke up and my eyes flew up when I got back to reality. "Could I ask you a question?” he asked carefully. “Ah, sure?” I answered with a fake smile and a nod.

“Are you dating the young master?” he suddenly asked and my eyes widened. “W-w-what? N-no, what are you talking about?” I asked while shuttering and he lightly chuckle before he put the car into a full halt.

“We’re here.” He said as he turned to look at me behind his shoulder. “Oh, already?” I asked surprised how short the ride was, I guess I was too into my thoughts. “Thank you.” I got out and shut the door.

“Uhm, and about Luhan—“ “Don’t worry, I’m good at keeping secrets.” The driver suddenly cut me off and shook his head while still smiling at me. I just stood there and watched with round eyes as the car drove off and left me alone to stand near the school.

“Boo!” I jumped up and held onto my chest before I turned around and looked at Dara. “Are you crazy?” I asked her while panting and she laughed.

“Don’t stand here all dazed out next time, then.” She said with a smile and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. “I saw the news on the internet.” She then said in a teasing tone and I turned to her, just to see her smirk.

“What news?” my eyes widened while thinking that it could be a photo of me and Luhan kissing. “You didn’t see?” she asked and I shook my head. She then stopped walking and pulled away from me, giving me a weird look.

“How could you not see it? It’s all over the internet!” she exclaimed and I gulped. “Uhm, I didn’t use interest after 10 pm, I and Luhan kind of promised each other not to use the laptops for a while.” I said with a little pout and she sighed before pulling her phone out. “Here.” She showed it in my hands.

EXO Luhan is rumored to be dating?
Who’s the lucky girl?


My eyes widened even more. “What is this?” I asked Dara as I looked up and she blinked a couple of times. “Well, rumors… What’s wrong?” she asked me and I sighed before looking down on her phone again.

‘A week ago, on one of the interviews EXO has talked about the mysterious noona that they are close to. All the members had to say one fact about her and they all except one said really simple facts. It was Luhan whose comment was the most meaningful and as we all probably remember he said: “I like hanging out with her, because she doesn't treat us as idols and treat us as friends.” 

Well, maybe that girl treats Luhan more than a friend if she has this kind of effect on the young idol. Who‘s this special EXO girl and when will we be able to meet her?‘


“Why would… Ah…” I sighed and shut my eyes tightly. *That’s why Luhan wasn’t home when I woke up, he saw this…* I thought and nodded for myself before I handed Dara’s phone back to her.

“Shall we go?” I asked her and she pouted while tucking her phone into her pocket. “Sure, but uhm… don’t you care about this?” She asked and I bit my lower lip before we both started walking towards the school entrance. “I do, but there’s nothing I can do.” I said with a fake smile, I balled up my hands so she wouldn’t see how shaky they were.

_________________


“Did you hear anything from Luhan?” I walked into the class alone and heard Suho saying that. “No, but I think—“ Baekhyun stopped talking and shut up when he saw me. I awkwardly waved at all the members who looked at me and walked towards them.

“Why are you all here?” I asked them and they looked at each other before Suho cleared his throat. “We are kind of waiting for Luhan.” He said and I raised a brow. “Kind of??” he sighed. “Literally.” He fixed himself and I nodded before I sat down at my desk.

While I took my books out I was able to glance up and see them again glancing at each other. “Suyeon-ah, didn’t you see?” suddenly Xiumin asked and I looked at him with blank eyes. “Mm… I did.” I nodded and they all looked confused. “There might be consequences, you know?” D.O frowned a bit and now it seemed that they wanted to make me as guilty as they can.

“I know, I just—“ I stopped talking and we all turned to look at the class’ door when it swung open. “Can we talk?” Luhan was slightly panting as he looked at EXO members behind me. “Sure, let’s go.” Kris quickly replied and they all walked out.

“Should I—“ “No, no… You stay.” Luhan told me, waving his hand in the air with a pathetic smile. “O-okay.” I replied squeezing my hands together under the desk. He nodded for me before he closed the door behind him and went to talk with the rest of EXO in the hallway.

I sighed as I looked down on my desk; I wiped my sweaty, already trembling hands onto my uniform skirt and gulped. I actually wore my uniform, Luhan of course didn’t notice. That’s okay…

But I started wondering, what if Luhan won’t notice me like that all the time?? What if he’s going to break up with me because of the rumors, what if he leaves me??

_____________________


The first class went……well?? I don’t know, I was just trying to concentrate on what the teacher was saying and not the fact that Luhan and Baekhyun – who are in the same class – were totally trying to ignore me even when I tried to ask them something.

They both gave me apologetic smiles and looks as if telling me to understand them. At last, I just decided to ignore that as well and just try harder for my grades that were actually falling.

Yeah, I wanted to do that, but I just kept on struggling with thoughts about Luhan. I was thinking about him and all that was going on so insanely that I didn’t even notice how time flew by again.

As the bell rang, I quickly took all of my things and put everything in my school bag. I turned around and was to ask Luhan if we can go together to the next class, but he gave me a cold shoulder and just walked away – out of the class- together with Baekhyun who, I noticed, had apologetic eyes again.

Great, just great. *Ignoring it.* I stated for myself and nodded slightly before I walked out of the class by myself and just walked down the hallway towards my locker.
 I was about to turn the corner, but suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me inside of the boy’s bathroom.


“What the hell are you—“ “Shh… Suyeon, it’s me… Shh…” Luhan pleaded as he held me by my shoulders. “L-Luhan?” I shuttered, taken totally by surprise.

“I’m so sorry…” he suddenly apologized and pulled me into a hug. “I’m sorry for ignoring you.” He explained in a whisper and I patted his back, not really hugging him back yet. “Luhan, it’s okay… It’s what you had to do.” I said and then he pulled away just before crashing his lips on mine.

My eyes shot wide open and I stared at his closed ones while he kept on kissing me. Slowly, my own eyes closed and I started to finally kiss him back, I could literally feel all the frustration that Luhan wanted to get rid of and I gladly helped him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I was about to tiptoe, but suddenly we heard laughs near the bathroom and Luhan quickly pulled away, panic was written all over his face. “Luha—woaah!” my eyes widened again as I was pushed inside of the bathroom stall, with Luhan’s body pressed against mine while my back was on the side of the kind of dirty bathroom stall.

“What are you—“ “Shh…” he placed his hand over my mouth and shushed me while I frowned, but then I gulped when I heard a couple of guys entering while laughing.

“Woah, did you hear about that Luhan guy? He’s dating?” one of the guys said and Luhan looked down on me with – I think – smug smile. “I don’t get what’s so good about him and why girls like a guy who’s as skinny as a girl.” He then frowned and looked at the bathroom stall’s door as if trying to glare a hole in it.

“Anyway, who cares? He’s just another idol; I bet that the girl is dating him just for his fame as well.” Luhan turned to me as one of the guys said that and I quickly shook my head for him.

He smiled and slowly removed his hand before giving me a chaste kiss on the lips. “Aren’t you done yet?” then I heard one guy say and I realized that it wasn’t the water that was running in the sink; he was peeing….

“Ee—“ before I could continue my disgusted ‘eew…’ Luhan quickly covered my mouth again and tried hard not to laugh. Thanks god, the two guys didn’t hear me and just kept talking. “Uh… I think I still need to—“ “Okay, I got it, I will wait outside.” The second guy said while laughing and walked out of the bathroom.

My eyes rounded as I looked up at the worried Luhan. I then realized what is going to happen when the guy entered another bathroom stall right next to the one that I and Luhan are in.

I quickly started shaking my head to the sides, trying to free myself, but Luhan didn’t let go of me. He placed his forehead on mine as I bit him and I really felt like crying… “Please…” he whispered as he leaned down to my ear and I stopped biting him, hearing how his plead sounded made my heart break.

He then looked at me again and gave me a sign to shut my eyes. I nodded for him and did so before he covered my ears instead of my mouth. Then the guy in the other stall started letting out groans, moans and all the kind of sounds an
d just when I wanted to let out another disgusted sound, Luhan’s lips quickly landed on mine and slowly calmed me down.

I can just tell you that it was the worst and the best five minutes in my life…


______________________

“Oh my god… what did he eat?!” Luhan shrieked as he got out of the bathroom stall and took a deep breath as if trying to find some fresh air, however that made everything worse and he started coughing. “Ayy…” I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore the fact that my eyes are watery from the smell and just walked to Luhan before patting his back.

“I’m sorry you had to endure that.” He then apologized, but I could see that he was slightly amused with what just happened. “You mean making out with you for several minutes in the bathroom stall while a guy is pooping right next to us??” I pouted. “I can live with that.” I said and he laughed.

“You’re so amazing.” He then said and kissed my cheek, making me blush a little. “Ha-ha, anyway…. Where were you this morning, why did you ignore me and why did you pull me inside of the bathroom??” I questioned all at once and he sighed deeply.

“You probably saw the rumors on the internet, didn’t you?” he asked and I nodded. “Well, I didn’t see it until my manager called me to come to the company. He then showed it to me and told me to explain everything, to tell him if it’s true.” He said and I bit my lower lip.

“Did you tell him? Did he tell you to break up with me?” I asked straightforwardly and his eyes bulged out. “What? No…” he shook his head. “He said he understands and that I can date you, however, we still have to keep it a secret and that I can’t be too close to you in school.” He said and I nodded.

“Besides, I wouldn’t break up with you even if he’d tell me to.” He then added and I rolled my eyes while smiling. “You’re sweat, but this is serious, Luhan. What about Hyeri?” I raised my brows and he shrugged his shoulders.

“There are no photos like that in the internet, I checked so many times…” he sighed once again and pulled his hair down a bit. “It’s going to be okay, okay? Let’s get out of here first.” I said as I cupped his cheeks and he nodded.

He then gently took my hand and pulled me to the door. He peeked outside carefully and I started laughing. “What? What’s wrong?” Luhan asked quickly and I pressed my lips together. “We’re like some spies.” I said and he rolled his eyes, chuckling a bit, too.

“You’re such a baby.” He smiled and then turned around to peek outside again. “Okay, clear.” He said seriously and I fought back the last laugh before he pulled me out of the bathroom and let my hand go.

I quickly put on my blank face as we walked as far as we could from each other. “Where are you going?” Luhan then asked and looked around as we both were about to turn different corners. “I have to take my math book from my locker, meet you in class.” I told him while waving and he nodded before we parted our ways.

I walked to my locker and opened it with a smile while I thought about Luhan telling me that he won’t break up with me, but then suddenly something fell from my locker. I pouted as I put my bag in my locker and picked up a note, I then looked around before I flipped it and read what it said.

Please, meet me at the rooftop before the lunch break. – Hyeri.

My eyes widened and my breath quickened. I looked around once again before I quickly grabbed my bag and the math book from my locker.

I held the little note in my hand as I shut my locker and hurried myself to the class. I opened the door and my eyes quickly landed on Luhan who was sitting with Chanyeol, he was secretly smiling, but I could see that he was confused by my expression as I walked past him and sat behind him and Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol,” I called out and Chanyeol turned to me, Luhan glanced at me for a second as well but quickly turned away. “Give this to Luhan, okay?” I handed the note to Chanyeol – just in case that some girls might see me talk to Luhan, I was scared – and Chanyeol nodded before he turned around.

I watched how Chanyeol secretly gave the note to Luhan. Luhan held the note under the desk as he read it and I saw how he froze at the spot before he clenched his fist with the note inside.

I gulped knowing that this can’t mean anything good.

__________________

“What are we going to do, huh? What if she tries to blackmail me? What if she’s going to threaten me? What if—“ “Luhan, calm down.” I held his shoulders and stopped him from walking around on the rooftop.

“It’s going to be okay, we’ll talk to her.” I said trying to assure him with my slightly shaky voice. “I should just call my manager.” Luhan breathed out and I stopped his hand from going into his pocket. “Don’t do that, maybe we will be able to take care of it? Maybe she’ll understand just how your manager did.” I told him and he sighed before nodding.

“But what if not?” he then asked. “Can you promise to stay with me through whatever that is going to happen?” he asked me and I stared at him. I flinched when he suddenly cupped my face and kissed me, just the way he did in the bathroom.

“I love you, can you promise me that? It’s not good that you need time to think.” He said as he pulled away and I nodded for him. “I promise, okay? As long as you don’t break up with me, I’m going to be with you.” I told him and he smiled in relief before hugging me.

“If she blackmails me, we’ll run away, okay? We’ll go somewhere where there’s lots of sun, get tanned maybe… We’ll live poorly for first weeks, but then I’ll get a job at some kind of market and I will work hard to provide you a nice home, does that sound good to you?” he asked me and I smiled into his chest.

“The best part is that we’re going to be together…” I said and looked up at him with a warm smile. “Oppa, you’d do that?” our eyes went wide as we heard a voice behind and Luhan let me go before turning around.

He sighed as we both saw Hyeri standing with a blank face. “Yes, I’d do that for her.” Luhand replied and walked up to her. I wanted to make sure that nothing happens so I followed him and linked arms with him so I could hold him back if he loses his temper or something.

“What about your fans? What about girls like me, oppa? Don’t you love us?” Hyeri asked and I pressed my lips together feeling bad for her. “I do love my fans, but some of the girls like you should realize that I’m old enough to date and that I shouldn’t be forbidden to do love or be happy.” He said and as she was about to say something else, he spoke up again.

“What about you? If you love me so much as you all say, why can’t you support me and let me be happy?” I could feel that Luhan was talking his heart out for her. “I do want oppa to be happy, but—“

“What? You take a picture of us and will blackmail me? What kind of fan are you?” Hyeri sighed and I squeezed Luhan’s arm a bit, telling him to go easier on her. “I won’t blackmail you, I deleted the photo yesterday.” Hyeri then said and we looked at her taken by surprise.

“You did?” I asked her and she looked at me with a poker face. “You’re lucky and I hope that you take care of him properly, but I want to warn you…” Hyeri said before she looked at Luhan again. “Woah, you’re really handsom—I mean, oppa… Rumors are already out and there are some girls that want to take care of it.” She said making me and Luhan confused.

“What do you mean?” I asked first and she sighed again. “There are girls that are carrying photo cameras in their bags all the time so they could take pictures of Luhan and find out who’s his girlfriend, please be careful before someone catches you.” She said and we both with Luhan looked at each other.

“I promise not to tell anyone, but it won’t be hard for them to find out themselves since you two always spend a lot of time together.” Hyeri said and I pulled away from Luhan. “That won’t help, you love each other, anyone can see true love in your eyes when they look at you.” Hyeri said when she noticed my actions and I looked at her.

“Then do you have any suggestions?” I asked frustrated and she nodded. “Don’t be so close to each other in school, don’t interact and don’t hang out together for a couple of weeks or maybe a month, rumors will die down sooner or later.” She said and then glanced at her wristwatch. “I’m hungry, let’s say… I will leave you two alone to talk.” She bowed and quickly walked away, not letting us say anything.

“Well at least she deleted the photo, no?” I awkwardly laughed and Luhan sighed before he turned to me. “Let’s talk later, too, okay? I will go down first to talk to guys, see you later.” He pecked my cheek and went out as well, leaving me alone on the rooftop.

I sighed and leaned on the wall as I looked up at the cloudy sky. *It will rain today.* I thought with a little smile and stayed on the roof for about 5 minutes before I got down and went to the cafeteria.

I took my tray of food and walked towards the table where I would always sit, but noticed that there’s was no free chair. Luhan then looked blankly from his food and his eyes rounded on me. I smiled a bit and was about to step closer, but Luhan shook his head and I stopped.

“Oh.” I realized what was going on and quickly turned around, walking to the empty table in the middle of the cafeteria. “He’s a pig, don’t mind him.” Dara suddenly sat in front of me and I looked up at her. “But he’s still doing this for her, Dara… He doesn’t want the fan-girls to hurt her.” Myungsoo sat next to Dara, in front of me as well and I smiled as I finally noticed how cute they looked together.

“He still shouldn’t be like this, is he going to hide this forever?” Dara asked and looked away from Myungsoo at me. “I’m sorry.” She smiled and touched my hand gently after she noticed how gloomy my mood was.

“It’s okay.” I said and looked to the side where Luhan was eating with EXO. I couldn’t make out if he was faking the laughs and smiles, but seeing him this way made me smile as well. “It’s okay.” I then muttered for myself so I could make sure and swallowed the lump I felt in my throat.

________________

Author’s POV.

The last class finally came – PE. Up until now, Luhan and Suyeon avoided meeting each other and even if they’d bump into each other they would just exchange glanced and walk away as fast as they could, fighting the urge to wrap their arms around each other.

Now, Suyeon is just trying to concentrate on herself, however she’s sitting on the bench outside, watching Luhan play soccer with other guys. “Don’t be so sad, Suyeon-ahh… Let’s go play, huh?” Myungsoo suddenly appeared behind her and as he placed his hands on her shoulders, he started swaying her to the sides.

“I don’t want to play.” Suyeon pouted and looked down on her lap, ignoring the earthquake that Myungsoo was trying to create for her. “Please…” Myungsoo stood in front of her and pouted even more than she did. She lightly chuckled and Myungsoo started dancing after she nodded for him.

Suyeon slowly stood up and stretched a bit because of the twenty minutes that she spent on the bench after telling the teacher that she’s not feeling so well. “Let’s go, happy boy.” She chuckled as she started walking first, with Myungsoo trailing behind her.

“What do you want to do?” Myungsoo asked her while pretending that his arms are wings. “I don’t know it was you who su—ACK!!” Suyeon screamed in pain and fell as suddenly a flying ball hit her right on her face.

Myungsoo’s eyes went wide as he looked at the girls in front of him and cursed before he quickly got on his knees and tried to help Suyeon. “Yah, are you—“ he stopped talking when suddenly blood gushed out of her nose and his eyes went wide as he realized that she was unconscious.

“HELP!” Myungsoo screamed on top of his lungs and soon everyone looked at him who was trying to pick her up with lots of efforts. “Please, help!” he shouted and took his shirt off, quickly putting it to Suyeon’s nose and panicking over everything.




“Luhan.” Lay called out and everyone turned to where he was looking. Luhan’s eyes widened when he recognized the girl in Myungsoo’s arms. He was about to run, but Kris quickly stop him. “You can’t." he said and turned him away from all the girls that were taking photos.


Chen cursed seeing every girl’s attention on Luhan. He hissed in worry and then turned to Myungsoo who still couldn’t normally pick Suyeon up for some reason, he seemed that he was in pain as well. “Aish.” He cursed once again before he started running towards them.

“Let me.” He insisted as he pushed Myungsoo away and carefully took Suyeon in his arms. He walked towards the school even though a teacher was questioning him. He didn’t care and just carried Suyeon into the nurse office. “Omo.” The nurse jumped up in surprise when she saw Suyeon and the bloody shirt.

“Lie her down here.” The nurse quickly said and led Chen to the bed. Chen gritted his teeth as he gently placed Suyeon on the bed and looked at her bloody, bruised face.

“How did she get hurt?” the nurse asked as she started cleaning the blood away from Suyeon’s face. “A ball flew into her face.” The nurse clicked her tongue before she proceeded to check up on Suyeon.

____________

After almost twenty minutes, Chen looked up from the magazine that the nurse gave him and looked at Suyeon who was still unconscious or at least was sleeping, he wasn’t sure and all that the nurse told him before leaving was that Suyeon’s nose is luckily not broken.

He put the magazine down on the table and stood up from the chair before going over to the bed that Suyeon was on. He sat on the edge and removed a strand of hair away from her forehead. His eyes rounded and he gulped when she suddenly flinched and let out a groan.

“Luhan…” Chen sighed as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, not really hiding her disappointment. “Where’s Luhan?” Suyeon asked and Chen gave her a bitter smile. “He wanted to take you here, but the fan-girls were taking pictures, so…” he trailed off and Suyeon nodded before sitting up with his help.

“What exactly happened?” she asked and he bit his lip from inside. “A fan-girl.” He said shortly and she hung her head low while letting out a frustrated sigh. “W-why is this so hard?” Suyeon asked and Chen’s eyes widened when he realized that she was crying.

“Please don’t cry.” He pleaded her and she looked up at him with her teary eyes. “You look ugly when you cry.” He said trying to make her at least chuckle, but suddenly she flew into his arms and hugged him tightly. “Chen…” he let out a horrible sob and he froze.

He slowly hugged her back, feeling his heart clench. He couldn’t help, but shed a couple of tears as well as the girl he likes cried in his arms. The girl that was dating one of his best friends who Chen never wanted to betray or hurt. *This is so wrong...* Chen thought as he looked down on Suyeon who was shaking.




 


Haha, of course Chen likes her!! :D

I have been giving you so many hints, you didn't notice? 

I hope you liked the plot twist, comment, okay? ^^














 aigoo.....









 imagine him waking up next to you like that.....