Stubborn

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

Double update!!
Check if you have read chapter 52




“Why were you having a panic attack?” Luhan asked and I bit my lower lip. I took his arm off of my shoulder and turned my whole body to him. “I’m scared, that’s why.” I said and he snorted. “Well, I figured that much, but why are you scared?” he asked as I lowered my head.

“Rumors, fans and everything that has been going on these past days, Luhan… I’m scared of that.” I said and saw how surprised he was. “I’m so sorry; I didn’t know…” he said as he shook his head in disbelief. “I thought you were so awesome for being so calm, I thought I was the only one going crazy.” He said and I stood up while scoffing.

“Yeah… Calm.” I rolled my eyes and faced him. “Do you know how worried I was that you will have to break up with me?” I chuckled and he stood up as well. “I wouldn’t leav—“ “I know, blah, blah…” I blurted out and Luhan frowned at me. “What the hell? One minute you’re so loving and you want me to keep on hugging you and then you turn into someone so ignorant.” He shook his head and I sighed.

“Listen, Luhan… You’re an idol, you have fans and now you’re even going to move in with EXO. You have more important things to do than just being with me. I’m scared that one day you’ll realize that, that’s why I’m so ‘calm’ as you say, I want you to forget about this at least when you’re with me, I want you to think that I’m at least good at taking your mind off of these kinds of things.” I explained.

“Why can’t you tell me that? All this time you were faking to be fine while I was thinking that you just didn’t actually understand what was going on! I thought that you didn’t even care!” he shouted and threw his hands in the air, I stepped back, but suddenly he grabbed my hands and stopped me.

My eyes widened while he spoke. “No, not this time. You’re not running away, you’re going to talk to me, Suyeon.” He said seriously as I tried to get out of his grip. “Yah!” he raised his voice and my eyes started to get teary, he then realized I was on a verge of crying, so he stopped and hugged me once again before sighing.

“Don’t cry, okay? I’m sorry.” He apologized, but then I was the one frowned. “No.” I pushed him away and harshly wiped my tears away. “What right do you think you have to yell at me for something as stupid as this??!” I shouted at him and hit his chest.

“Huh???” I hit his chest again, again and again before he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. “Will you stop hitting me?” he asked and I wiggled my wrist out of his hands. “NO!” I yelled and started hitting again, I noticed that he wasn’t fighting anymore and just let me hit him as much as I wanted with his eyes closed.

“Stupid j-jerk…” I sniffed and wiped my tears away again while my trembling fists slowed down until I completely stopped hitting him. “Do you feel better?” Luhan then asked as he stepped even closer, cupping my cheeks and wiping the remaining tears away from my face with his thumbs.

“N-no…” I said honestly and he chuckled. “I don’t either, you hit really hard.” He said sarcastically and I pouted before glaring at him. He chuckled again and let my cheeks go.

He took my hand and led me to the couch so we both could sit down, but I protested and led him to the bed instead. I lied down and wrapped myself in a blanked, pushing my knees up to my chest as I hugged them while Luhan just simply sat in front of me and placed his hand behind my back, caging me in.

“Are you just going to sleep?” he asked me amused and I shook my head. “I wouldn’t be able to.” I replied and he was about to lie down next to me as well, but I placed my arm there. “This is my side.” I said and he rolled his eyes with a smile before he walked over to another side and I felt how he sunk into the bed.

“Suyeon-ah…” he called out lovingly and wrapped his one arm around me before pressing his chest against my back tightly. “Don’t be like this; I said that I’m sorry.” “Well, that didn’t help.” I snapped and turned around to face him.

“You thought that I didn’t care and you yelled at me for your stupid reasons while I was so scared to lose you that I even had a panic attack.” I frowned and he looked at me apologetically with a pout.

Not wanting to give in I just turned around again.

“Suye—aish…” Luhan cursed when his phone rang interrupting him. “Hello?” I assumed that he picked up his phone. “Now? Can you wait—ah, arraso, arraso. Hanging up.” Luhan talked and at the end groaned. “I have to go.” he said sadly as he hugged me tightly and nuzzled his nose in my neck crook.

“Then go.” I said coldly, trying to hide the fact that I didn’t really want him to leave as well. “Okay…” Luhan sighed as he kissed my cheek before hopping off the bed and taking the four bags that were next to the bed in his hand. “I hope you won’t be mad at me the next time we see each other.” He smiled at me.

I cringed a bit once again as I watched him walk out of the room. I deeply sighed as I kicked off the blanked and flipped onto my back, staring at the ceiling in front of me. *Why do I need to be so stubborn?* I asked myself.


___________________________


It’s Sunday…

Yeah, I haven’t contacted nor I have heard anything from Luhan since he left on Friday. Some of EXO member did text me saying that Luhan was being weird and they like their new dorm, but when I replied to them I tried hard to hide the fact that I really want Luhan to text me instead of them.

I was thinking about texting him first, but of course my stubbornness stopped me again. *I hate it.* I thought as I flipped in the bed on my right side and hugged the blanked that I swore smells like Luhan.

After Luhan left, I asked Alan to borrow me his guitar and I spend the whole evening writing sad songs about love, trust and whatever came into my mind.

However, on Saturday, I didn’t even get up from the bed. I didn’t want to eat, nor did I want to do anything – the maids even brought the food for me in bed because of Mrs. Wu. She was really worried and questioned what is wrong, but I said that I’m just not feeling well, that I’m probably just homesick.

But I knew that I’m just Luhan-sick… 
I want my Luhan... Now... *pouts*


 


I hope I didn't disappoint you with this short chapter.

I wanted to do a longer one, but I don't really have time right now and I absolutely wanted to give you a double update.

Please, comment, though. ♥

 

 























 I DIED AT THIS PART!!!!