Our eyes met.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in Luhan's bed with ... *Luhan's shirt?* I looked inside of it and gasped in shock.. No bra... "Hey, you're up?" Luhan came in the room with the food on the tray and placed it on the little table next to the bed. "How did I get here?" I looked at him confused. "That's what you want to know first?" He chuckled. "Okay.. where's Myungsoo..?" I asked. "I was with him, right?" I continued and saw him smirk.

"I told him to go home." Luhan smiled. "Why...? Okay I don't care. Who changed my clothes?" I asked with arms crossed over my chest. "I did." I widened my eyes at what he said. "Y--you did?" I shuttered, making him chuckle. "Yah! Byuntae!" I shouted and started hitting him with the pillow that was next to me. "Okay.. okay I didn't.." He covered his face with his hands. "Then who?" I asked still holding the pillow above my head threatening to hit him.. "The maids did." He chuckled again.

"Then why am I wearing your shirt.?" I placed the pillow on my lap. "Oh.. who cares. The point is.. you lied to me." Luhan pouted. "What did I lie about?" I sighed. "It's fake, huh?" I got confused by what he said. "You and Myungsoo.."


Luhan's flashback. (he's telling this to Suyeon.)

"It's fake, okay?" Myungsoo sighed and looked away. "What is? What do you mean?" I shook my head in confusion. "We're not dating. I can't touch her. I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend so I could.--" "Annoy me?" I cut him off. He just nodded still not looking at me.

"Well you did annoy me, that's the fact. But since you're not her boyfriend, could you leave now? You have no reason to be here, right?" I asked him "Then... Then what about Suyeon-ah? What are you going to do?" He lifted his wide eyes at me. "I will take care of her for now.. you just go. Don't think about me as a ert.." I pushed him out of the room.


end of the flashback.

"So I guess he left." Luhan pressed his lips into a thin line. "He.. he told you?" I smiled when I though that Myungsoo had an opportunity to see me but he kept on his girl.. *he's different than others.. But than again.. Luhan too.*

"But why did exactly that bastard wanted to annoy me? Why is he doing that?" Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "Because you're a jerk
~.." I sang in a sweet tone. "Ay~.. I helped you not to get a cold and you.. Fine. Just give me my clothes back as soon as possible, arasso?" He stood up and pouted. "Your shirt? I will.. don't worry." I pouted back and he just lowered his head to hide his grin.


"Actually.. I kind of..didn't have your pants or something so I gave maid my.." "YOUR BOXERS!?" I shouted when I lifted the blanket. "it's shorts for you.." He rolled his eyes. "You've never worn them right?" I smiled, expecting the answer to be no.

"Do you think I would give you my new ones?" He smirked. "So.. so you have worn it on.. AH!!" I shouted even thinking about the though that he wore it on his body. "I-- w-will  ch--change now.." I shuttered and stood up not looking at him in embarrassment. "I will give it back." I said and ran to the bathroom.

Author's pov

As Suyeon ran to the bathroom Luhan looked at her and chuckled. "She looked cute, though.." He rubbed the back of his neck and went to his desk. He sat at the office chair and gave it a spin.. *I have to write a new song..* he thought and sighed.

After taking a notebook and a pencil he rested his elbows on the table and started thinking about the song title and what should it be about. After figuring everything he wants to write he started scrabbling some words down.


Suyeon changed into her clothes and after taking Luhan's clothes she went out. She saw him at his desk, nodding his head like he is listening to some music or what. She went across his table and poked his head but he still didn't pay attention to her. "Yah.. I'm done." She said and crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh?" He lifted his head at head making her mentally gasp.



She looked at her with his rounded innocent eyes, soft smile creeping on his face, little nose hanging on it. "What did you say?" He asked her. "Oh? i-- I said I'm done.. here." She dropped his shirt and boxers on the desk and dashed away to the couch covering her face with her palms. *why does he have to be so handsome...*


"You're acting weird.." Luhan's voice resounded above Suyeon's head. She lifted her eyes to see his face just an inch away abover her.. "Y--yah.." she shuttered quietly. "Oh? What's wrong?" He pouted and blinked his eyes a couple of time innocently. "Could you move a bit.." She gulped. *his lips are so pink...* with that she bit her lips and Luhan noticed.

"What are you thinking there?" He smirked and started leaning more to her face. She still kept looking above her at his eyes and lips. "W--what are you d-doing?" She shuttered again. "You're biting your lips.. " He whispered making her heart beat faster. She kept on staring.. "I'm so handsome, huh?" His one corner of the lip went up. "Kunde.. why are you blushing and not even speaking..?" Luhan pouted.

*because if I speak I will say something stupid..* "I-I.--" "Suyeonnie!!" Mrs. Wu shouted, downstairs. "Oh.. I have to go." Suyeon sighed in relief and pushed his head aside, she quickly stood up and ran out of the room.. "boyah..?" Luhan got confused but he went to work on his song again.


End of the author's pov.


"Neh immu, what's wrong?" I asked as soon as I got downstairs. "Wrong? Nothing.. I just wanted to ask if you want to go to the Jeju island with everyone?" Immu smiled. "i would like to.. but I don't really have money.." I smiled back shyly. "I will take care of it, so you just get ready for this weekend, okay?" Immu smiled. "Thank you so much.." I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"It's okay. Go do your homework." Immu said when I backed away from the hug and bowed. "Kamsahamnida, immu. I will not forget, thank you." I smiled cheerfully and ran back upstairs.

"Kyaa
~..." I collapsed on the couch with a smile. "Someone's in a good mood.." Luhan smirked. "Of course I am! Your mother is so wonderful!" I shouted and ran to his desk again, resting my palms on it and leaning to Luhan's face.

"She will buy me a ticket to Jeju.." I smiled. "I told that she will, so why are you so excited?" Luhan smirked. "Because.. I don't know. She's so nice to me." I smiled and stepped back from his desk. "By the way.. why did YOU try to annoy me?" Luhan suddenly changed the subject.

"Is that really important?" I awkwardly smiled. "Yes. I want to know." He pouted and nodded. "Well.. you're kind of were a jerk..uhm.. you kicked a ball to my face.. I have to sleep on the couch because of y.--"

"If that's about the couch just sleep with me."


HI! ^^



Sorry that it's so short.. I don't really have time today :/



Please comment, subscribe, upvote ♥

And here is Kim Shin Yeong aka Suyeon. ^^ So cute~