Pictures.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

My phone was in my right hand while I was leaning on my left one. I didn’t stop reading fan fictions until the waiter finally came. “Thank you.” I smiled at him kindly and took the fork, getting ready to eat my pasta.

“So, Suyeon,” Mrs. Wu spoke as the waiter walked away after bowing. “Are you sure that everything is okay? You seem a little off these days.” She said and I pressed my lips together into a thin line. “Everything is fine.” I said simply and she nodded, but I saw that she didn’t really believe me.

We started eating and while chewing I started wondering if Luhan was still searching for that picture, I sighed in disappointment that he’s not here. “Excuse me.” I then said when I heard my phone ringing.

“I should take this, I’m sorry.” I said and stood up. “It’s okay.” Luhan’s dad said before I walked away to pick up the phone. “Hi.” I greeted Amy. “Hey, where are you?” she asked me and I looked around.

“At the restaurant, I’m eating with Luhan’s parents.” I told her. “Ah, so do you want to meet me later, I’m leaving tomorrow in the morning so it’s the last day.” I frowned at that. “Of course I want to meet you, text me where and I’m going to be there in about an hour, okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure. Okay, go and have a nice meal with your parents-in-law.” She said and I heard laughter before she hung up. “Ay…” I rolled my eyes and walked back to the table where Luhan’s parents were.

Luhan’s POV.

I felt my eyes grow heavy as I just stayed in bed and looked through the whole internet. “Aish.” I got tired of that and shut the laptop, putting it on the bed, away from my lap while I lied down comfortably on my back.

“Ahhh…” I let out a breath of relief as I finally relaxed, but then suddenly I heard the knock and a maid entered my room. “There’s a guest who wants to see Ms. Lee.” The maid said and I frowned a little while sitting back up.

“You do know she’s out with my parents, right?” I raised a brow and she nodded. “I told him that, he said to call you then, young master.” She bowed apologetically and I hopped off of my bed.

“A guy?” I narrowed my eyes as I walked past the maid and went out of the room with her following me. “Ah, Sunggyu.” I faked a smile. “Nice to see you again.” I said sarcastically and he laughed.

“Yeah, nice to see you too.” He said and gave me the same fake smile. “I came for Suyeon, but since she’s not here, I guess I have to settle for you.” He said and sighed. “What do you want?” I tucked my hands in my pockets and walked towards him.

“This,” he suddenly pulled out some kind of envelope and handed it to me. “Give it to Suyeon, okay? It’s important.” He said seriously and I scoffed. “And why would I give my gi—“ I stopped and glanced at the maid who was standing right behind me, before I looked at that guy again and leaned towards him.

“Why would I give my girlfriend a letter from you? Are you confessing?” I asked him and he rolled his eyes. “Just give it to her, please.” I was kind of shocked that he actually said please, but I wasn’t able to say anything as he bowed – I don’t know to who exactly – before he walked to the door.

“Oh,” he paused and turned to look at me. “You better don’t open it, a friendly advice.” He smirked and left, closing the door himself. I glared at the door and after realizing what he said and I stormed out of the mansion.

“Ya-“ I cursed under my breath as I saw him already in his car driving away. “Aish.” I turned around and went back, while I climbed the stairs I only stared at the envelope in my right hand.

“Young master, would you—“ “I’m not hungry, thirsty and I don’t need anything.” I cut the maid off, not wanting her to disturb me. I walked inside of my room and closed the door behind me, frowning right now because of Sunggyu.

I then went to sit on the edge of the bed and remembered his warning not to open it. I wasn’t going to do that, but his words and curiosity made me do the opposite – I ripped the envelope and took out whatever it was inside.

A picture.

I stared at Sunggyu and Suyeon standing so close next to each other in front of the mirror. Suyeon was holding up a camera and giving her whole attention to taking a picture, however Sunggyu…

Sunggyu wasn’t looking at the mirror, nor the camera, he was looking down at the shorter Suyeon who was happily smiling. His eyes were on her face and he was smiling as well, the look on his face didn’t say anything good for me.

“Why would he give her this?” I wondered and flipped the picture.

This should prove that I felt something for you. You looked so beautiful on that day and I couldn’t take my eyes off of you. It wasn’t just a bet for me, but I still ended up hurting you, I’m sorry.

“What the hell?!” I glared at the note as I bolted up from the bed. My eyes then landed on the floor as something else fell from the envelope, I picked it up.

Another picture, however now it’s only Suyeon.



*She looks beautiful.* I stated the obvious in my mind as I smiled for a moment, but then I got back to reality and frowned before I flipped the picture in my hands – there’s a note on this one too, howeer a longer one...

It’s where our last date was, you remember, right? Of course you do, you were so red when I laughed because of your hat – it looked cute, though. Anyway, I don’t know if you knew that I took this picture, I had this for two years in my wallet, but now since you have someone else and I don’t feel guilty anymore, I thought I should give it to you. I hope that you’re happy, Suyeon.   – Sunggyu oppa.

I clicked my tongue and threw the pictures with the envelope on the bed before I grabbed onto my hair and pulled it down. He hurt her and then met her again, apologized and now he’s being romantic? What the actually hell?

I started pulling my hair down more harshly. *Should I give this to her?* I wondered and looked down on what Sunggyu handed over to me. Just then I realized that all of my and Suyeon's problems are related to pictures…

End of Luhan POV.

“What are we doing here?” I sighed as I and Amy entered a store for couples. “Shopping, what else?” she replied with a grin and I looked at her suspiciously, but then shrugged my thoughts away as we walked deeper into the store.

I looked around with wide eyes, the whole store was full of cute things for couples: phone cases, shirts, sweaters, stuffed toys, bracelets and even more… “What do you think about this?” I then turned to Amy who showed me phone cases for a couple.

“It’s cute.” I said and walked closer to her. “But I don’t think that we should have these, I mean people will—“ “It’s not for us, you pabo.” She laughed and hit my head with the phone cases’ box.

“Then who?” I asked as I patted the spot she hit, I noticed how she froze at the spot. “Jj-just a couple I know.” She said and I frowned. “you mean me and Luhan?” I asked, but she shook her head.

“Please don’t ask.” She looked at me with puppy eyes, but that was all I needed to understand. “It’s Baek—“ “Blahaobd gkgkjhhls…” she let out some kind of noise and I shut up in confusion.

“We’re not dating.” She said and I raised a brow before we continued walking around the store. “He did suggest that, but I will be leaving tomorrow, I don’t want to have a long-distance relationship with an idol.” Amy shook her head and sighed.

“Why not, though?” I asked and she turned to me. “Well, it’s just because we met a week ago, it’s too soon to have so much trust for a long-distance relationship. Besides, he said he’ll wait for me, I told him that I’m going to move here after I’m done with school.” She said happily and I smiled.

“Good luck with that.” I patted her back, but then my eyes rounded on a couple of sweaters that were hanging in front of us. I walked to them and started observing it. “Buy it.” Amy suggested and I scoffed.



“You know that I hate these kinds of things.” I gave her a look and she chuckled. “But just imagine you and Luhan wearing this, it would be so cute.” She squealed and I rolled my eyes before looking back at the sweaters.

“Well, maybe…”

________________________



“I don’t want you to go…” I kept on holding Amy in my arms. “I don’t want to go either.” She said and I heard how her voice cracked. “Don’t cry!” I scolded her and she chuckled as we pulled away before she wiped her tears off of her face.

“Should I just go?” the taxi driver asked and I turned around to look at him. “Not yet, you have to bring me home too.” I told him and he sighed while rolling his eyes, I turned back to Amy.

“Go, it will be ridiculously expensive, besides, you have school tomorrow and it’s already past 10, go.” she lightly pushed me towards the taxi and I smiled. “Fine, I’ll miss you.” I gave her another quick hug before I sat inside of the taxi.

“Bye!” we both waved at each other until the taxi drove away and we weren’t able to see each other. I sat back with a sigh and pouted, feeling like crying.

__________________________

“Thank you so much.” I bowed to the driver who was kind of angry, but at the same time happy because I paid him a lot of money. “No problem.” He replied before driving off and leaving me alone to stand in front of the mansion.

I smiled to myself and walked towards the door. “Hi.” My eyes widened when Luhan opened the door, I didn’t even rang the bell. “H-hi.” I shuttered back and he pulled me quickly inside.

“I was waiting for you.” He told me as he dragged me upstairs, not caring that I’m still with my shoes. “Really? Why?” I asked him, but he didn’t reply, just looked at the front before we entered our room.

“I received your mail.” He said bitterly and let my hand go. “From Sunggyu.” He added and my brows furrowed. “What?” I asked as I shut the door before I walked up to him. “What’s this?” I asked him and took some kind of envelope away from him.

“Did you open this?” I frowned a bit when I realized it, but he nodded without any shame. “I didn’t want to, but I just somehow did.” He said and sighed before he took one of the pictures away from me and positioned it in front of my eyes.

“In this picture where you’re together… I thought it’s okay, I mean whatever, but then I noticed that you both are wearing couple shirts.” He said and groaned before pulling the picture away and ruffling his hair.

I rolled my eyes as I walked past him towards the couch. “Why do you care so much? These doesn’t mean anything to me, don’t worry. Besides, I don’t even like couple shirts.” I said and smiled at him before I went to the bathroom to change.

I put a simple top and sweatpants on, before I washed off all the makeup I had on and tied my hair into a messy bun. “Luha—“ my eyes rounded as I walked out and saw Luhan’s narrowed eyes on me.

“If you don’t like couple shirts, what is this?” he asked holding up a sweater with angry birds I bought. “This is…” I trailed off as I walked up to him and took the sweater. “This is a sweater.” I said simply and walked to the couch.

“And when will you stop looking through my things? This is what I boug—“ “You lied to me, you know?” he cut me off with a pout and I smiled. “No, I didn’t. I really don’t like it, Amy made me buy it.” I said and then looked away as I remembered Amy again.

“Ah, my parents said you were with her.” Luhan said and suddenly his arms were around my waist. “They also told me it’s her last day here, it was probably hard for you to say goodbye, right?” he whispered sweetly as he kissed behind my ear.

“It was, but now it’s okay, since I’m with you.” I said while taking a deep breath and smiling down on the bag with the couple sweaters inside. “Do you want me to cheer you up?” Suddenly Luhan asked as he spun me around and flashed his grin at me.

“Ah, sure?” I raised a brow and he laughed before grabbing the bag from behind me. “Put this on.” He told me as he tossed the red angry birds’ sweater to me. “What?” I asked confused, but then blinked several times when I saw Luhan putting the grey sweater on his tank top.

“What are you waiting for?” he asked me innocently as he was done and then took the red sweater away from me. “Here, let me help you.” He said as he lifted my arms up and stepped closer to me.

“Why are you blushing?” he asked with a charming smile before everything went red and in a moment I was already wearing the sweater. “You look so cute.” Luhan commented and I looked down while pouting.

“Now, let’s take a picture.” I then looked up and frowned. “Are you doing this to cheer me up or yourself?” I asked him and he sheepishly grinned while rubbing the back of his neck. He didn’t reply and just took his phone out.

“Please?” he looked at me with puppy eyes and I smiled. “Fine, but only one picture.” I said and he nodded quickly. “Come here.” He said as he took my hand and pulled me to sit down on the bed next to him.

I smiled and chuckled at how excited he was while holding up his phone above our heads. “Okay, I’m taking it. One, two, three.” He said as he pressed the button I quickly tilted my head up and gave his cheek a chaste kiss.

As he turned to look at me in surprise, I quickly looked away and blushed while puckering my lips in embarrassed. “It’s a great picture!” Luhan then beamed and I scooted closer to him, peeking through the corner of my eye at his phone.

I have to admit, we both do look cute together in the picture… *insert a blushing face*



OMG, I had time to update!!! Haha, how was it?

Please comment, okay? ;)




































................................................................................................................................... No words needed.