Pathetic.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

The next day


The whole day was a little bit boring. EXOk didn‘t come to school because of the recording and I had to be around Luhan and EXOm. I thought that would be nice and all, but I was really awkward and shy while I was sitting or even standing next to him - Luhan. I know that some of the guys, especially Chen are getting suspicious, but I can‘t help it. Luhan became friendlier and sweeter all of a sudden.

Stupid heart.

But finally after the last period with Chen and Xiumin, I quickly grabbed my things, showed them in my bag and was about to run out of the class, but Chen caught my wrist. “What?” I turned to him with a confused frown. “Where are you going?” he grinned all of a sudden and I got even more confused. “Home?” I raised a brow, but he shook his head. “Did you forget your singing classes?” he asked and I face palmed.

Oh, right.. Singing classes, with Luhan. “You know, I don’t think I can go today.” I said as I wriggled my wrist out of his hand. “Why not?” he smirked when I started nervously laughing. “I think—“ “Come on, no excuses.” He suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the class. “Chen, don’t!” I shouted at him as I bit my lip, but he didn’t stop and dragged me all the way to the singing class. “We’re here.” He announced to everyone.

The room changed a little bit. Now there was a piano at front instead of the teacher’s desk and the desks for students were arranged in a circle. “Oh, that’s right.” Luhan chuckled as he stood up from the piano bench and turned to me and Chen. I turned my eyes away from him to a couple of girls who were whispering, probably about me. “What’s with your hands?” Luhan suddenly asked and I looked at my and Chen’s hands.

“Ah, oppa.” I shook his hand away and he chuckled. “Wae? Jealous?” Chen just laughed and walked to Luhan. They both started talking about what should they teach or do today, so I decided to take a seat. I walked to one of the desks and smiled at the two girls who were still whispering. I felt amazed how rude they were to even look at me while whispering. I was ready to say something, but the bell rang and other students came in too.

Other 7/9 girls sat at the desk as well and started drooling over Luhan and Chen. “Is everyone feeling okay today?” Luhan asked as he removed his blazer and a couple of girls started squealing since he was wearing only a wifebeater, he was probably here after PE. *There’s nothing to look at, anyway.* I told myself, but couldn’t help but blush and look away. “Oppas, will you sing today?” one of the girls asked.

“Today, no. Me and Luhan are going to listen and the one who will be the best—“ Chen stopped and grinned as he took a deep breath. “—will get a kiss on a cheek from each of us.” My eyes widened as I lowered my head and other girls started whispering about how exciting this is. “Maybe you will be lucky.” Chen said as he placed a sheet of paper with lyrics on the desk in front of me.

“You’re doing this on purpose, right?” I asked as I lifted my eyes and saw his big smirk. “Maybe.” He giggled and was about to go to other students, but Luhan suddenly ran to him and turned him around. “We’ve never talked about kissing anyone.” He hissed and I sighed. “Who cares? All the students here are girls. Enjoy.” Chen said and walked away, leaving frustrated Luhan right in front of me.

“So annoying.” He said and I nodded simply before looking at the lyrics. It was a Korean song by Lee Hi. I bobbed my head forward as I remembered the music, I have heard this song for a couple of times and I kind of liked it. “Who wants to go first?” Luhan asked with a sigh and walked behind the piano. “I want to!” A girl shot up from her seat and ran to Luhan, standing next to him and leaning a little bit on the piano.

“Can you play this for me, oppa?” she pushed the sheet of paper towards Luhan and he nodded after giving it a look. He sat on the piano bench and looked up at the girl. “Ready?” he asked and she nodded. Luhan took a deep breath as he started playing the piano. “Ah, 2NE1 lonely.” Chen stated before the girl started singing. Everyone faces changed, because of her voice. I don’t want to be mean, but it sounded like a whale was dying.

“Okay!” Luhan stopped playing after a minute and with a fake grin stood up. “I think it’s enough.” He said to the girl who giggled cutely and ran back to her seat. After that, 5 more girls sang, only two of them had the ability not to make us cover our ears and I started wondering what they were doing in the singing class. But as I saw how some of the girls would wink at Luhan or Chen, I realized that it’s because of them.

“I knew that I had seen you somewhere!” Suddenly a girl sprang up from her chair while another one was singing and pointed her finger at me. “Do you mind explaining what’s going on?” Chen asked as he crossed his arms. “You! Lost-girl321!” my eyes bulged out as I choked on my saliva and started banging my chest. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I said and she smirked. “Sure you do!” she then showed everyone her phone.

“What’s that?” Luhan asked as he walked closer when music started playing through her phone. “No…” I bit my lower lip as I recognized myself singing a song. “Yah, that’s you!” Chen said amused as he watched one of the videos from my youtube account. “How come this video is here?” Luhan asked as it ended. “She had her account on youtube, she’s quite popular among the people who upload their videos.” The girl with the phone said.

“Okay, then. I guess it’s Suyeon’s turn.” Luhan said with a little smirk and I shook my head. “I’ll skip.” I said, but Chen came up to me and grabbed my hand with the lyrics. “Just sing. You’re so stubborn.” He said and dragged me to the piano. “Can you play or do you want Luhan to do it?” Chen asked as I glared. “I can’t play piano.” I said and he nodded. “Luhan.” He let me go and moved away so Luhan could sit back on the piano bench.

“One, two, three.” He counted and started playing. I was about to sing, but as I looked up and saw everyone looking at me, no words went out of my parted lips. I bit my lower lip as I looked at Luhan who raised his brows telling me to sing. I gulped as I nodded and silently started to sing. My voice got louder as I closed my eyes and imagined being alone. Then I glanced at the lyrics and continued singing my heart out, the lyrics seemed to be about me.

I like you and it’s been a while
All day, I think of you
As I’m walking down the street, listening to music
You suddenly come before my eyes

The movie that my heart is making
Is a special project that only stars you
The title is “My Crush”
And I’m the only audience

Everyone comforts me, tells me to cheer up
But I’m sick of hearing that – I’m not sad
Even if he forever…

Doesn’t know my heart, it’s okay
I just need him to be where I can see him
Just as always, with those charming eyes, gestures, words
He just needs to exist, that’s all I need
 

 

I looked at the back of Luhan‘s head while singing and when I realized that there‘s a lump forming in my throat, I stopped singing making everyone look at me with confusion. Luhan as well stopped playing the piano and turned to look at me behind his shoulder. “Ugh, sorry.” I placed the sheet of paper with lyrics on the piano and walked to the desk where I sat. “I forgot that I have to be home early today.” I said and ran out of the class.

“I’ll see what’s wrong.” I heard Chen say so I fastened my steps, almost running through the long hallway. “Hey, so do you want to tell me something?!” I could hear the tease in Chen’s voice as he shouted behind me and then started running after me. “No!” My voice came out all squeaky and I realized that I was already crying. “Yah.” He caught my wrist as he spun me around and hugged me tightly while chuckling.

“You like him don’t you?” he asked as I cried even more. I didn’t know why I was crying, I didn’t know why Luhan had that kind of spell over me. “No.” I whispered between my sobs and tried wiping my tears away, but if I would do that, the new tears would just spill out on my cheeks again. “Liar, liar pants on fire.” Chen said as he held me by my shoulders and looked at me. I probably looked horrible.

“When did you realize?” he asked me and I started hiccupping while stepping back. “Two days ago.” I said as I realized that there was no chance that he would let me go without explaining. “That’s great! Let’s tell him!” he grabbed my wrist and was about to drag me away, but I kicked my heels into the ground and stopped him. “I don’t want to. Oppa, if you’re really my friend you won’t tell him.” I said, surprising him.

“What? But he likes you t—“ “Don’t say that, okay? I don’t want him to know, never. Just leave it at that and comfort me if you can.” I said as I sniffed and looked up at him. He had a stern look on his face, but soon sighed and gave in. “Fine, fine.” He pulled me into another hug with another sigh. “I look pathetic, don’t I?” I asked him with a light chuckle. Well, at least I felt pathetic.


Omo! 117 subs?? 10 upvotes?! You all are so amazing, do you know that? ♥

I know that the chapter is really short and I'm sorry. I thought I wouldn't be busy because it's summer, but it's the opposite. :/








 Kris -.-''

 Chanyeol.. >.<

        








Did you see a video where Kai cried? Omg, even this picture is too much.. 



Oh, and watch this video. It's so hilarious, I thought I should share it with you. :)) I found it and all the gifs on Tumblr. All credits to the owners.