Jealousy or what?

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

Author's pov.

The next morning all of the exo members woke up earlier so they could go to Luhan's house. They used their puppy eyes to bribe the maids, and already got to the second floor next to Luhan's room. "Aish! Go faster." Suho scolded maknaes and Baekhyun who was looking at the little mirror in his hand.

"My eyeliner looks stupid.. I couldn't properly apply it because of you.." Baekhyun pouted his lower lip and put the little mirror in his pocket. "Anyway, Suho hyung, what are we going to do if they sleep together?" Kai asked. "Take a picture?" Xiumin chuckled. "No. if the fans will see it.. I mean there is hackers and stuff." Kris rolled his eyes. "Let's just go and we will think when we get there." D.O said. "Ok. Let go, quietly.." Suho placed his index finger on his lips and went in with the rest of the members behind him.


--

Suyeon was sleeping on her right side, peacefully dreaming about stuff when she heard whispers in the room, not too far from her. He cracked one of her eyes open and looked around when she saw exo members. "Luhan... Your friends is here.." She groaned and buried her face under the blanket as she heard chuckles. "Aishh.. get out." Luhan did the same as she did.


When they both opened their eyes, it went wide. They both were cuddling without their knowing. under the balnket..... "AHHH!!! BYUNTAE!!" Suyeon shouted and sat up on the bed covering herself. "Yah! What are you doing here??" Luhan got confused when he saw s in his room.. Who were laughing.

"You.. you sleep together?.." Kai laughed on the floor. Suyeon looked at all of them with glaring eyes and then turned to Luhan who wasn't even moving. "Yah!!!" She shouted and kicked Luhan, pushing him from the bed.

"OH GOD SO FUNNY.."

"I CAN'T EVEN... LOOK AT HER FACE.. SO RED."

"THEY WERE FREAKING CUDDLING!!"


"
Aishh~...!!" Suyeon stood up from the bed and throw a pillow at Luhan who was standing up. "You spooned me against my will!!!" She shouted and threw another pillow. "Hey! You need TWO to cuddle!" Luhan shouted back as he was catching the pillows and throwing them on the bed.

When there was no pillows anymore for her to throw she suddenly grabbed a little book she saw on the bed night table and was about to throw.. "Nah ah ah.." Luhan waved his index finger in front of her. "tsk.. byuntae! You said you will sleep on the couch.." She glared at him. "But I think you liked it, noona." Sehun giggled. "Shut up!! I did not!" She shouted and covered her face with the book she wanted to throw at Luhan. "You did like it." D.O teased. She lifted her eyes and saw Baekhyun. "You... pahahahah.. what's with your eyes!!??" She shouted laughing while holding her belly..

"Ah.. jinjja. I know it looks bad." Baekhyun bit his lower lip. "You know.." She stopped laughing and went towards him, stopping when she was a step away from him. "I'm a girl. I can do your eyes. I mean eyeliner.." She smiled brightly the same as he did. He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her for a hug. "Yah!! who do you think you're hugging?!" Luhan suddenly shouted and covered his mouth quickly.. *am I jealous..? WAT? Nahh..*

"Luhan.. is hyung jealous..?" Sehun again with his giggling. "Of course not. It's just.. Baekhyun is a star. and she's just simple girl." Suyeon backed away form the hug and threw a hurt look at him. "A simple girl who you cuddled with!!" She shouted maiking Luhan blush. "PHHAHH!! LUHAN IS BLUSHING!!" Xiumin shouted and started clapping his hands.

"Let's go Baekhyun. I will help you with the eyeliner." Suyoen said and linked arms with him going to the bathroom. *yah.. does she really have to link arms with h.-- why do I care??!!*

--

"Okay? So you thought we were sleeping together and you came to check?" Luhan asked when members told him everything. "Yep." Everyone nodded. "and we were right." Chanyeol laughed as Luhan facepalmed himself. "Hey.. did you two.. you know did it?" Xiumin elbowed Luhan in the ribs. "Are you crazy??" Luhan glared at everyone and was about to shout again but.. "Tada!!" Suyeon exclaimed and clapped her hands once when she and Baekhyun went out of the bathroom. "Is that you, Bacon?" Suho narrowed his eyes at him.


"I know, right? I look so handsome.." Baekhyun did some modeling. "Oh. And she explained everything about the bed thing. She said Luhan was scared of something, so he couldn't fall asleep and.--" "WHAT!?" Luhan widened his eyes on Suyeon. "Baek oppa... I said he's shy about it.." Suyeon pouted and punched Baekhyun's hand playfully.. "O---oppa?!" exo members shouted as they heard her call Baekhyun like that.. "Yep. He's older isn't he? So. Oppa." Suyeon cheerfully smiled at everyone. "call me oppa too." Everyone whined except of Luhan. Well everyone was actually surprised by Tao and Sehun saying that.

"You have to earn my oppa word. I call someone like that when I'm comfortable with them." She smiled once again and turned around. She went to the closet took her clothes out and looked at exo. "Aren't you leaving?" She asked confused. "Oh.. we should I guess." Kris rubbed the back of his neck. "We will wait downstairs for you, Suyeonnie." Baekhyun said with his soft voice, even though members glared at him because of the name he called he just chuckled. "You won't be scared, right Luhan?" Xiumin laughed when they all left.


Suyeon smiled at Luhan because she knew he'd kill her now. "Shy, huh? Scared?" Luhan smirked while coming closer. "You better not run it will be better for you.." He said like threatening her. She just awkwardly laughed and replied. "If you were me would you stay?" She asked and started running form him.

They were now facing each other face to face and the couch was between them. Suyeon didn't know what to do know she even considered the thought about jumping through the window.. But no. She smiled sweetly as she looked at Luhan. "What are you doing?" He widened his eyes. "Oppaaaa
~~!! Saranghae~~!! Oppa~~!! Byung byung~..!" She did aegyo while dancing. Luhan chuckled and it was Suyeon's chance. NOW.


She started running to the left but... in a second or two she was in his hands. His grip around her waist was a tight one, so she couldn't escape. Suddenly he lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder carrying towards the bathroom. "Yah!! Let me go!!" She shouted while punching his back. He didn't mind it at all because of how weak she was.. He just chuckled again and went in the bathroom still holding her legs.

Suyeon felt her feet touch the ground.. well she thought so. But Luhan stood her in the bath tub. He took the shower head and started the water. "You try to do it... And you're dead." She pointed her index finger at him. He smirked and replied. "Call me oppa." She widened her eyes but then frowned. "No. I said I call just those who I'm comfortable with." She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "You will regret this.." He smiled. She took a deep breath and tried to get of the bath tub, but that was when Luhan directed the shower head at her. "Luhan... bbuyo ifu nfoidh arejgoijgiofjdead..." Translation.. Luhan you are so dead...

"What are you going to d--yahh..." Luhan was in the bath tub now too. but he was sitting in it, his legs still out..
like this I mean.
Suyeon grabbed the shower head and pointed it at him now. She with her head and body wet got out of the bath tub and just spread the water all over his body..
"I told you, you will be dead. So just forget. We're even..----------- oppa." She looked away, turned the water off and placed the shower head on his tummy. After that she sighed and left him alone in the bathroom, grinning.


"She called me oppa.." He smiled ear to ear when he was about to get up.
"This.. jerk. How can he... ow.." Suyeon was muttering while she headed downstairs for some towels. She didn't wanted to go back there where he was. He'd kill her, right?

"Ohh.. gurll... What happened?" Chen ran towards her when he saw how wet she was. "Luhan happened... that's what." She rolled her eyes the direction where other guys where sitting.. "Oh? What is.. Myungsoo doing here?" she asked when I noticed him blending in with exo.

"Of course I'm coming to take you. You're my girl now." He smiled and went towards me. "Should I kick his .?" Myungsoo pouted and grinned when he was close to me. "Suyeon.. we kind of told him.. about what happened yesterday." Suho said while not looking at her.


end of the pov.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Well.. they told me you slept in Luhan's bed? What's that about, huh?" Myungsoo pretended to be mad. "Ah... it's not a big deal. We just fell asleep and.--" "I don't care. But I'm still going to kick his as--- what the hell?" Myungsoo laughed when he saw Luhan the same as me going down. But he had a towel -.-''


"You both took a shower or something?" Xiumin giggled. "I think they had wet t-shirts contest.." Baekhyun commented. "Baek oppa.." I frowned. "What is this bastard doing here?" Luhan glared at Myungsoo. "Picking my girl up.. But you know... You look cuter when your hair is wet." Myungsoo smiled sarcastically.  "I hate you." Luhan muttered and went closer still glaring. "Where's the towels? I need one too." I tried to stop his glaring. "Say oppa again and I will give it to you." Luhan smirked. "no need then. I will ask anyone.. and while I'm getting a cold here. I'm going change.. Myungsoo?" I stretched my palm for Myungsoo to took it. He did. I knew how pissed Luhan will be if Myungsoo will go to his room.

"Yah!! Who are you to bring him in my room?!" Luhan shouted. "Your beloved room-mate." I eyesmiled and just kept on walking with Myungsoo to the room.  And I knew he was pissed because when we came back he was still there sitting on the couch in the living room, sulking. We didn't do anything in Luhan's room, don't worry. I just changed while Myungsoo waited. Well we kind of had a plan, to pretend a really happy couple so he would believe us.

So yeah..

"You're ready? Finally.. This guy said he won't leave without you two because he thought you two were having s.---" Kris scolded Tao with punching his shoulder. Not that hard.
"Tao..." I shook my head. "Let's go then, hyung." I looked at Luhan. He looked at me back but he was confused. "I won't call you oppa.. Never. We can agree on hyung term." I said and pouted my lower lip. "Jagyja.. but you don't even call me anything just Myungsoo." Myungsoo gave me a sign to act along. "How should I call you..?" I played with his tie and acted like a lovely girlfriend. I wrapped my arms around his neck and interlocked my fingers.



While I did that.. I glanced at Luhan.. *hope you're annoyed..*  but actually... I never understood why would Luhan be angry or pissed ,or annoyed by me hugging Myungsoo.. I think I did it because somehow.. I liked being in a couple with Myungsoo. "You can call me.... whatever you want, babe." He was coming closer but Luhan smashed between us and walked towards the door for a leave. "That's enough. Let's go." Everyone was surprised with his actions. "He's annoyed. Let's go." Myungsoo chuckled and we started walking behind him. "Why is he acting like this?" Sehun cutely pouted at me. "I don't know, sweetie. I don't really care too." I smiled and looked at Myungsoo grinning.. *do I like you?*


Yep. here you go! I think I will update when I get a couple of comments.
 
   

Love you all!! Thanks for subbing. :)) ♥

 

And I just want to say my opinion on the gif and the photo where Luhan is at the airport..

  she's touching him... there..................................................





Seriously!!!??? you're just so simply touching GOD??? Are you blind or something..

Oh okay... calm down... calm down..

Freaking.......... worker. I can't I can't.... No. no. I don't like it.. I hate it!! But I think I know what I want to do when I grown up. ^^

But still..... how can she just like... OWWW!!!! AND JUST SEEING THAT GIF AND PHOTO AGAIN... OWWW!!!!

You will think I'm crazy.. but I'm not. I just have those feelings when I see stuff like that. If it wouldn't be Luhan... maybe I wouldn't be so.. angry. :)





Noup. Still angry :)
Please don't think I'm crazy... and keep reading my fics ://