Jeju. part 3. and the word oppa.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

After a long, fun day with Sehun we were lazily walking around. "It's already 5, noona.. Where to go now?" Sehun asked. I looked around and realized we were not too far from the hotel where our school-mates are staying. "Do you mind going to meet my friends? I missed them." I smiled

"Sure. Kaja, noona." We both started walking towards the hotel when it started raining hard. "Run, Sehun!" I grabbed his hand playfully and we started running faster than ever. After a couple of minutes we reached the hotel and ran inside. I let Sehun's hand go and laughed seeing his wet hair.

"Suyeon?" I turned around and smiled. "Myungsoo, hi." I waved and he came closer to us. "Why did you came here if it was raining?" Myungsoo brushed my hair away from my eyes. "It started raining when we were already out." Sehun replied instead of me, seeing that I dazed out from Myungsoo's touch. "Oh, let's go then. I will give you some dry clothes." Myungsoo said and lead us to his and his friend's hotel room.

It was a simple room with two twin beds. "I will give you something to change." Myungsoo went to the closet and got a pile of dry clothes for Sehun. "Go to the bathroom." he smiled and Sehun did what he was told to. "Use the hair dryer!" Myungsoo said before Sehun nodded and went in the bathroom.

"And now for you." He turned back to the closet and got another pile of clothes. "Here. I think this would fit you." He handed it to me and I smiled. "Thanks. I will wait until he's done." I said and stood there awkwardly. "So... how is staying with EXO?" he asked grinning. "Good, good. They are.... friendly." I said and we both heard how the hair dryer started.

Myungsoo and me joked around about stuff and finally Sehun went out, wearing this :



"Woah.. Sehun-ah!!" I clapped my hands and laughed. "My clothes are good on you." Myungsoo laughed and Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay, I will go now." I said and entered the bathroom. First I removed my clothes and put on the shorts that Myungsoo gave me. For me it was knee-length shorts.

Then I took his sweater and put it on, it was very loose for me.

{Just look at the sweater}

But I liked how it felt and I could feel his cologne scent. I grabbed the hair dryer and started drying my hair. In almost 10 minutes it was dry so I went out. "How is it?" I asked while chuckling. Myungsoo smiled as Sehun clapped. "the rain didn't stop yet, so I guess we could play something." Myungsoo suggested and I nodded.

After a minute Myungsoo brought a monopoly. "I will be the puppy!!" Sehun exclaimed. "I want to be the hat." I said and Myungsoo took the car. "I'm first. I'm youngest." Sehun smiled cutely and rolled the dice. "nice.. street XXXXX. Are you buying.....-------------" and that's how we played for almost three hours. [a/n - sorry to skip so much..]

The rain didn't stop but it was already 9pm. "We should go.. I think D.O oppa will be mad if I don't bring you back Sehun." I chuckled and he nodded. "Okay, I will find you an umbrella. Maybe two umbrellas." Myungsoo said and went to search for the umbrellas. "Does your phone work, noona?" Sehun asked and I shook my head. "It's all wet." I said with a chuckle.

"Mine too.." Sehun pouted and I quickly pinched his cheeks. "You're feeling better right? Your head doesn't hurt?" I asked, worried and let go of his face. "No, I'm all fine now.. but noona your hands.." he furrowed his brows. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He suddenly placed his forehead on mine. "Sehun!.." I giggled and playfully pushed him away. "What are you doing to your noona?" I asked while laughing but Sehun's worried face didn't change. Myungsoo then came in and Sehun shot up, running to him.

"I think noona has a fever!" Sehun shouted while pointing at me. I widened my eyes and then touched my own forehead. "I don't feel anything." I said and pouted. Then Myungsoo came closer and touched it with his hand. "I can't feel it with my hand.." he bit lower lip and looked at me. "I'm sorry." he said and when I was about to ask why his lips landed on my forehead.

Myungsoo kissed my forehead..


"You have a big fever, Suyeon!" Myungsoo gulped as he stood up and stood me up too with him. "Let's get you back quickly so you could sleep and the fever would go away." Sehun said and Myungsoo nodded. "Here." Myungsoo gave one umbrella to Sehun and held another one himself.

"I will go with you, so I'd know nothing happened." He said and I nodded. We all went out and were already outside. I started shivering under the hotel's roof and Myungsoo probably noticed, because he wrapped his arms around me while holding an umbrella. "I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable. "He whispered when we started moving.


I saw how Sehun was walking in front of us, showing the way back. But then I realized that Sehun started to blur out in my eyes. "Myungsoo.." I called out quietly and hoped he would hear. He did. "What's wrong?" He asked as he lowered his head to look at me. I couldn't see properly but I saw his wide eyes.

"We're here! Hurry up, hyung!" Sehun shouted and I felt weak.. My head was dizzy. Suddenly I felt how Myungsoo lifted me up, bridal style. He placed the umbrella into his armpit so it would cover my head, while rain poured on to him.

Then I heard knocking.. I closed my eyes, so I just heard it.. I heard everything that was going on.. How D.O oppa was panicking and jumping around, how Kris and Suho was scolding Sehunnie, how Kai and Chen started questioning Myungsoo, how Tao was crying next to me.. but where's Luhan? And why do I want to hear him so badly..?


Luhan's pov.

When we were at the beach it started raining so we came back. I took a small nap and later went to take a bath. I lay in the bath tub for almost an hour thinking how almost me and Suyeon kissed here.. That would be really funny. She would probably go crazy after it.

But then when I was already done with the bath and was drying my hear with the towel I heard loud knocking on the door downstairs. *Did Sehun with Suyeon came back?* I questioned myself and went downstairs only to see everyone panicking. Then I noticed Myungsoo and my eyes narrowed at what he was doing.

"What happened?!" I exclaimed and ran to the couch and Suyeon's laying body there. "She has a fever. Where's the room she's staying in?" Myungsoo asked. "Noona, get well.. please.." Tao cried out and I patted his head. "I will get her upstairs, you bring a wet towel or something, I don't know." I said and went in front of Suyeon's body. Picking her up and carrying her to the room that we shared.

"Stupid girl." I said and lay her down on the bed, on the side where she slept. "This is..?" I tugged onto her shirt, noticing it was for sure not hers.. it wasn't what she was wearing when she left nor it was girl's.. *It's Myungsoo's.* My lips pressed into a thin line while I brushed her hair away from her eyes. "You really like him, huh?" I asked with a weak smile. I didn't know what was going on, but some bad feeling filled my chest.

"Myungsoo.." Suddenly Suyeon furrowed her brows and caught my hand. "Where's Luhan?" she mumbled and my eyes widened. "I'm here, Suyeon.. What's wrong?" I asked and placed my hand on her forehead. *she's burning!* I made a note in my head and sat next to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. I don't know why, but I thought if she was warm maybe her fever will go down.

"Luhan, you jerk.." She said while frowning and I chuckled. Somehow I felt happy she was now talking about me, not Myungsoo. "Oppa my .." she suddenly said and I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing, remembering how we argued about her calling me oppa. I took my phone from the bedside table, not letting Suyeon go and started recording her.

"Luhan oppa.." I smiled as I was able to record that. Then I found myself leaning in and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight." I said and brushed her bags away from her sweating face.

I got up from the bed and watched the video I recorded.

"Luhan oppa.."

"Luhan oppa.."

"Luhan oppa.."

"Luhan oppa.."

"Luhan oppa.."


I played it over and over, but then I watched the video till the end and my eyes widened. *CRAP!!!!* I shouted in my head. You could see how I kissed Suyeon's forehead in it.. I could just delete it.. But she said Luhan oppa........

Who cares? I'm risking my life!

"NOONA IS OUR!!!"


Tao's pov.


"I will get her upstairs, you bring a wet towel or something, I don't know." Luhan hyung said and brought Suyeon noona up to the room. "I will go get a to--" "No! I will take care of noona! You go!" I cut Myungsoo off. I didn't wanted that Myungsoo would steal my noona away. Sehun already had her for the day, I WANT NOONA'S ATTENTION TOO!!

"Okay.. I guess. Could you call me later or what and tell me if she's okay?" Myungsoo pleaded Kris hyung who nodded. "She will be fine, don't worry." D.O hyung said and Myungsoo nodded before Kai hyung escorted him out.

"Tao, let's get a wet towel for noona." Sehun said and I nodded as we walked to the kitchen searching for a towel or something. "It's in the bathroom, you dummies!!" Chanyeol laughed and Sehun quickly ran to the bathroom while I just followed him.

We soaked the towel into the cold water and went upstairs. We were about to go in, but the door wasn't fully closed and we both could see Luhan hyung on the bed with Suyeon. He was hugging her and chuckling by himself.

"Luhan oppa.." We heard a really quiet and weak noona's mumble and my, and Sehun's eyes widened. *Noona never called Luhan, oppa.* I though and was about to go in, but Sehun stopped me. "Wait.. maybe hyung wants to be with noona, alone?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

We looked at the room again, but now hyung was standing up while noona was still in the bed. Luhan hyung's eyes suddenly widened and we didn't know why. "Sehun do you think hyung likes noona?" I looked at Sehun who was smiling ear to ear.

"Maybe? Isn't that great?" He jumped up and down with a smile. "They will be together forever and they will have cute babies.. they will have dates and kisses and hugs and--" "Wouldn't that mean that noona won't be spending time with us?" I asked and he pouted.

"Well yeah.. probably." he said, sadly. "Then.. wouldn't that be bad for us?" I asked again and as we both looked at each other, our eyes widened before we ran in the room. When I was ready to do my wushu on my hyung me and Sehun shouted in chorus :

"NOONA IS OUR!!!"


So yeah... a short chapter before hiatus. ://

I hope you all can wait for me and the new chapter. I'm doing this because I'm really busy and have stuff going on now. My grades are falling too because I write and read fanfics instead of studying, that's why my parents don't let me use my computer sometimes for several days.

I just hope you can support me! ^^ I will try to bring longer or more chapters after this hiatus. I don't know how long it will be, but it will last until I finish my other two stories. I know it sounds like it will be very long, but those stories are about to end soon, don't worry.

And if you're not reading my other stories you could try them. Just a suggestion.

Heheh.. okay, my lovely readers please comment what you think. I really like reading your comments. They really make me happy. :)

Here's gifs for you! ♥