I can't believe this..

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

“Oh, you’re back.” Luhan’s mom came into the awkward atmosphere in the room while Luhan’s father still had his hand on Luhan’s shoulder. Suddenly Luhan looked up with teary eyes and a bright smile, surprising not just me, but his father as well. “I will just go change and then we can eat the dinner together, okay?” he gently took his father’s hand off of his shoulder and made his way upstairs.

Luhan’s father sighed as I just stood there awkwardly. “Oh, you must be Suyeon.” He was surprised to see me, but quickly approached me and we shook hands after I bowed. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” I told him and he nodded. “I heard a lot of great things about you, I hope we can chat later at the dinner, but why don’t you go and check on Luhan?” he smiled warmly and I looked at Luhan’s mom.

“Sure, go. I will tell the maids to prepare the food.” She smiled at me and I nodded. After I bowed the last time, I hurried upstairs into the room. “Luhan?” I closed the door behind me and looked around the room. I heard water inside of the bathroom, so I stood behind the door and waited for him to come out. “Oh, you—“ I shut up as my lips parted and he stopped on his way out.

His eyes were all red and puffy, he was probably trying to wash his tears away. “Could you tell them I’m not hungry?” he simply asked and lowered his head before walking over to his closet. “Yah, Luhan..” I walked up to him and touched his shoulder, but he didn’t turn around and just kept on searching for clothes. “I’m just going to go and sleep, okay?” I could hear that his voice was slightly trembling.

“Yah!” I pushed him as hard as I could and thanks god I was able to turn him around. “What’s wrong?” I asked him as I crossed my arms and stared at him while he didn’t stop crying. “Nothing, I have an allergy.” He obviously lied and after grabbing a shirt, he walked to his bed. “Ugh, Luhan!” I whined as I walked again to him. He removed his sweater and then his shirt. “YAH!!” I quickly turned around and covered my eyes.

“Warn me next time!” I yelled in frustration and he groaned. Then I heard his bed sheets moving and realized he was probably done changing. I carefully turned around and let my hands down. “What are you doing?” I asked with a sigh as I looked at him already lying in his bed. “Go out.” He covered his head with a blanket and I rolled my eyes. “I’m trying to be---NICE!” I grabbed the hem of the blanket and harshly yanked it off.

How glad I was that he’s too lazy and was still with his pants.

“Luhan, talk to me.” I walked from the side of the bed and sat on the edge of it. He just buried his face into the pillow and shook his head. I placed my hand on his shoulder again and tried making him face me, but nothing worked. “You don’t even care!” he suddenly shrieked out in the pillow and my brows twitched. “Sure, I do.” I said with another sigh escaping my lips and he suddenly sat up, facing me.

“You want to talk? Okay, let’s talk, about what?” he asked angrily as I only stared at his face. I have never seen him this annoyed or sad or broken, I still don’t know what’s wrong. “Why are you like this?” I asked finally finding words that I was able to say. “Because of him.” He said and I raised my brow. “Your dad?” I asked and Luhan nodded. He bends his knees as he placed his elbows on them and lowered his head, looking at the bed.

“Do you not get along with him?” I asked as I didn’t think and brushed my hand through his hair. I didn’t see his face perfectly, but I was able to see that he closed his eyes when he sighed. “I haven’t seen him this whole month.. He was taking care of business in China.” He said and I sat closer to him. “So you just missed him?” I asked. He shook his head. He then lifted his head and his sad eyes looked straight at mine.

“My father always said no to the idea of me singing. He hated it when I said I wanted to be a singer, he was just against it.” I bit my lip as he continued to explain. “My mother loved singing..” he added and my heart dropped. I remembered that Mrs. Wu wasn’t Luhan’s real mother. I remember how Kris told me that Luhan’s father even changed their surname. “After she died, my father became very strict.. I know that he was doing everything for me,” He said with a dry, bitter chuckle and gave me a crooked smile.

“But it got to the point where I begged him to let me sing.” I suddenly swung my arms around him as he started to cry again. My own tears flowed down my cheeks as well and I could feel that Luhan was surprised as I suddenly hugged him. His hands hesitantly went on my waist as he placed his forehead on my shoulder. “Luhan, you don’t need to talk about this if you don’t wan--

“No, I want to.” He cut me off.

Luhan suddenly pulled away and nodded for me while wiping his tears with the back of his hand. I wiped my tears as well and he looked up at me. “Did--- did he finally let you?” I asked him and he nodded weakly. “He did. And on the day when I debuted he said—“ his voice broke as he gulped down. “He said that I sing just the way my mother did.. With passion and----- and I, I just.. I don’t even know why, but everything just—my mom- and I—“ “Shh..” I placed my hands on the sides of his head and stopped him from blabbering.

“Lie down, Luhan.” I said as he slowly obeyed and placed his head on the pillow. I went to take his blanket and covered him with it. Then I took a deep breath and kneeled down in front of the bed so I would be in his eye level. “Your father is proud of you, your mother is too. Damn, I’m proud of you!” I told him with a chuckle, but he just stared at me. “What I want to say is that… don’t cry. You hurt people around you.” I pressed my lips together and looked down.

Suddenly I felt how he tucked a loose stand of hair behind my ear and as I looked up, he was wearily smiling. “Thank you.” He whispered and I nodded, giving him a smile back. “Can you stay here until I fall as sleep?” I gave him are-you-serious look, but he only pouted and I sighed. “Fine, you big baby.” I stood up and took of my school bag. “Hey.” I suddenly got an idea.

“Hm?” Luhan looked up. “Do you by any chance have a guitar?” I asked and he raised a brow. “Alan does.” He said and I nodded. “I’ll be right back.” I told him and was to run out of the room, but he caught my wrist. “No, seriously.. are you kidding me? I will be right back.” I laughed as he nodded with a pout and let my wrist go. “Can you tell them that I won’t eat dinner?” he asked me and I nodded before I walked out of the room.

“Um, hey..” I awkwardly laughed as I got to the living room and smiled at Luhan’s parents. “Hey, where’s Luhan?” Mrs. Wu asked, I don’t know if I should be calling her Luhan’s mom… I’m so confused. “He’s—he’s not feeling well.” I lied and Luhan’s father sighed again. “He’s still mad at me.” He said and I quickly shook my head. “No, no.. he’s really not feeling well. I'll stay with him in the room, if you're okay with it.” I don’t know if  I was lying now about the part that Luhan's not feeling well..

“Okay then, I hope we can talk another time.” Luhan’s father said and I nodded with a smile. “Goodnight then.” I bowed my head and pretended that I was going back to the room, but I secretly went to the kitchen and got some snacks. Then I went to Alan’s room. “Alan?” I knocked three times and the door opened after a couple of seconds. “Yes, noona?” he looked at me innocently.

“Uh, could I borrow your guitar?” I asked and he seemed to be surprised, but then nodded. He waved his hand in the air as a sign for me to come in and then we walked to the closet where I hid from Sehun while playing hide and seek. “Here.” He opened the closet and got a guitar out of it. “It’s old.” He said. “It’s okay, thanks.” I smiled and got out of the room, walking towards the one that I and Luhan shared.

“I’m back!” I announced and skipped towards his bed. I know that he needs someone who would make him smile and since EXO is not here, I will do that. “I have snacks!” I told him proudly and threw two packs of chips on his chest as he lied on his back. “Good job.” He chuckled and wanted to sit up, but I pressed my hand on his head and didn’t let him. “Just rest.” I told him sternly and he nodded, getting more comfortable in the bed.

I sat on the floor and placed the guitar on my lap while I grabbed my school bag that I left next to Luhan’s bed and took the notebook with a pen out. It was the same notebook where I wrote the music notes. “I’ll play something for you, this should help you sleep.” I said and Luhan nodded. I fixed my sitting position and looked at the notes while I started playing Baby don’t cry.

The room was embraced with calm atmosphere and when I was done I glanced behind my shoulder hoping to see Luhan already sleeping, but he was staring at me with wide eyes. “Yah.” I whined since I was a bit startled. “This is Baby don’t cry.” He stated and sat up as he grabbed the notebook from the floor. “You did this yourself?” he asked and raised a brow. “I did.” I yanked the notebook back and placed in on the floor.

“It’s sounds nice.” He said and I smiled. I then opened the pack of chips and offered some for him, but he shook his head. I shrugged my shoulders and put three chips in my mouth. “So are you finally a fan?” he suddenly asked and I stopped chewing while slowly turning to him. “I don’t know, I just like baby don’t cry.” I told him and he grinned. “If you’d be a real fan.. I’d be your bias, right?” he raised a brow and I laughed.

“You just sleep, strawberry.” I pushed his forehead down with my index finger. “Oh and by the way.” I remembered what I wanted to ask him before. “Should I call Mrs. Wu your mom? I mean, I know that she’s not..” I said while lowering my head and Luhan seemed to think for a moment. “You should.. She’s the one who convinced my dad to let me sing, I’m really thankful for her, she's like my real mom.” He said and I nodded.

“Hey, but seriously.. Thank you for today, you were really cool about it, I was actually embarrassed that you saw me cry.” He confessed as he ruffled my hair and my eyes widened as I felt my heart beating a little bit faster all of a sudden. “Uh.. yeah sure.. Anytime.” I nervously laughed and turned around to jokingly punch his shoulder. “I’m serious.” He suddenly planted a sweet kiss on my forehead.

Oh my god.. no.

“You should go to sleep too.” He whispered after pulling away and I just nodded when I felt my body go numb. “I will..” I breathed out and when he lied down, I turned to the front and placed my hand on the spot where my heart is. I couldn’t believe what was happening. No, it was just a friendly gesture, Suyeon! Wake up! This won’t ever work out! You will just get hurt again..

I can’t believe I have feelings for you, Luhan.. 



I can't believe this..


Omg, finally, Suyeon!!! Right?

What did you think about this chapter? I know it was short, but still.. please comment. ^^


 so cute....

 manly/cute LULU

 dead......................................................



 Kyungsoo feels..


 kekeke....