Unfamiliar man

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

The school ended and finally I was going home, I just wanted to lazily fall on the bed couch and enjoy my day since I knew that Luhan is going to be practicing today. And as I was to walk away from the school, someone suddenly grabbed my arm and started pulling towards a black van. “Yah..” I whined as I kicked with my heels to the ground and stopped whoever it was from pulling me.

“Let’s go, Suyeon.” My brows furrowed when Kyungsoo turned around and whined. “Where are you taking me?” I asked as he resumed to pull me. “To our practice.” He said before the back door of the van opened and he pushed me inside. “What the?” I looked at the full van of people, it was EXO and Myungsoo with Dara. “You’re here too?” I asked Dara who nodded while beaming, she was extremely happy.

“Care to explain?” I leaned forward and looked at Myungsoo who was sitting next to Dara. “They’re going to—“ “Wuah!” the van suddenly moved and I hit my head on the seat in front of me. “Are you okay?” Kris, who’s seat it was asked and I nodded while rubbing the spot. “You were saying?” I looked at Myungsoo again. “They’re taking us to SM entertainment because they couldn’t get any tickets to their next concert.” He explained.

“And you’re here because she’s weird.” Chanyeol whispered to me from the front, but everyone heard and we all knew that he talked about Dara. “Hey, she’s not!” Myungsoo protested and placed his hand over Dara’s as she lowered her head, hearing that she’s weird from her idols probably didn’t feel good. Everyone in the van went silent and it became awkward, but then Luhan looked back from the front and saw Myungsoo’s and Dara’s hands.

For a second he looked at me with pity and our eyes locked, but then he spoke up. “But seriously.. how did you two ended up being friendly? I thought you liked me.” He directed the question to Myungsoo and Dara. “Oppa is just an oppa.” Dara spoke and I felt bad for Myungsoo for a second before she spoke again. “But Myungsoo is someone who was always there for me.” I grinned proudly as I understood that she looked at Luhan as just an oppa.

“What are you grinning around?” Chen smirked and I quickly fixed my face into a poker face. “I’m not.” I lied and looked outside through the window. The ride continued with Myungsoo telling EXO stories from his and Dara’s childhood, I somehow felt jealous, but not because that it’s Myungsoo, because Dara has someone who didn’t leave her even when she was mean and y. I wanted someone like that too.

“We’re here.” Suddenly Suho announced and the van stopped. “Manager hyung, we will go first.” Baekhyun said in chorus with Chanyeol and one by one we hopped outside the van. “omgomggomgogmgm..” Dara started spazzing as she lifted her fists up to and jumped up and down with shinning eyes. “What’s so special?” I rolled my eyes and followed Kris with Suho who walked first. “For Dara it’s probably because this is where all the idols are. For you, nothing. You’re with friends.” Kris said and ruffled my hair.

We continued to walk until we got to the door with a sign ‘EXO practice room’. “As you can see this is where all the magic begins.” Xiumin whispered to me and when I turned to him, my eyes rounded. “Where did you get that?” I asked and pointed to the pack of Lays chips he was eating. “I always have snacks.” Xiumin grinned and Lay rolled his eyes. “Suho.. he’s annoying me again..” I chuckled as I heard Lay whine and Suho saying that everything is okay.

“Give some of Lay for me.” I tried joking, but we ended up laughing because of how lame the joke was. Then I simply took a couple of chips and went inside of the practice room when Kris unlocked the door. “Wuah..” I looked around the big room with mirrors all over the walls. “Cool, huh?” Kai asked and I just nodded while still looking around and putting a chip in my mouth. “Why don’t you move?” Luhan asked a little bit irritated that I wasn’t walking away from the door.

“Why don’t you ask nicely?” I mocked him and stepped away. “Are they fighting?” I heard Dara ask Myungsoo. “No, don’t worry.” Myungsoo replied and I rolled my eyes, I really want to see her expression when she finds out that I and Luhan aren’t dating. “We’ll go change. You can find a spot where to sit comfortably.” D.O said and I, Myungsoo and Dara nodded before they went to a separate room. 
We three sat on the floor, resting our backs on the mirror wall and started talking about school stuff. We waited for EXO to come back for 10 minutes (see the joke?) and they finally did.

 this is what they wore.

“Ready?” Tao hopped to the audio system and popped a CD in and the music started playing. "Wow, they are so good.." I said and as I watched them I recognized the song, it was MAMA. "Malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA.." I widened my eyes as I sang to the song and Myungsoo with Dara looked at me with smirks. "A fan, are we?" Myungsoo asked and I laughed awkwardly. "No.." I waved my hand in front of me and they laughed as well.



"Pheeuuff.." the guys breathed out as the song stopped and they wiped their sweaty foreheads off. "History or baby don't cry?" Tao asked as he wanted to turn on another song. "BABY DON'T CRY!!" I suddenly shouted as I clapped my hands once and everyone looked at me. "I mean.. whatever." I tried to play it off coolly. "Just turn History on." Luhan suddenly spoke and I glared at him.

"No, baby don't cry, Tao.." I pouted and Tao looked at me and Luhan then back at me. "Baby don't cry, it is." he smiled at me and I did a little dance with my arms as he turned the song on. Luhan rolled his eyes as he stood in his position and they all started dancing again. My body swayed to the sides to the music as I sometimes would sing along with the lyrics. It felt nice watching them practice. I can see how passionate they are about it and it's really inspiring.

I suddenly wanted to write a song or sing or dance even if I had two left feet. I didn't care, they were so inspiring. As baby don‘t cry played I imagined how it would sound while playing with a guitar and decided to write down the notes for it. I took out my notebook and pen out of my school bag and started writing down the musical notes for myself to play with a guitar. I kept working on that for a couple of hours as the practice continued.

“What are you doing?” Luhan suddenly asked as he stood in front of me and picked his school bag from the floor, taking a bottle of water out and gulping half of it down. I looked behind him and saw other guys resting as well while Dara tried wiping their sweat off, but Myungsoo wouldn’t let her. “Nothing, just… homework.” I lied and put the notebook back in my school bag. Suddenly Luhan stretched the bottle of water in front of me. 
“Thanks.” I took it and gulped some water down.

“Uh, are you done?” I asked and handed the bottle back to him. “Yes, for today.” He said and I nodded while standing up. “Are you leaving first?”
Myungsoo asked and I looked at Luhan. “Uh, I need to still write the essay about the trip so I should get home earlier, however, you can stay and hang out with them if you want to.” Luhan said as he wiped his sweat off of his forehead and looked back at me.

“No, it’s okay. Have fun, you guys!” I smiled at EXO and Dara with Myungsoo who sat on the floor and talked about everything. I and Luhan got ready, he didn’t change his clothes and went with the ones he was wearing because he didn’t want his uniform to smell as well. “You stink.” I told him as we went out of the practice room and he lifted his arm in the air, sniffing himself. “Eww, that’s gross!” I punched his arm and laughed as he just shrugged his shoulders.

We walked out of building and decided to use a taxi cab. After we got inside of one, Luhan told the driver the address and a sigh escaped his lips. “What’s wrong?” I asked him. “Nothing, just tired.” He said while looking outside through the car’s window. “Dara was weird today.” He suddenly said and I looked at him with a little pout. “How weird?” I asked. “Hm, she was nice.” He said and I crossed my arms over my chest. “So do you like her back now?” I asked while turning my head to another side and looking outside through another window.

I didn’t know why I asked it, maybe I was just worried for Myungsoo that Luhan will steal Dara away. “I didn’t mean it like that.” Luhan said simply with a chuckle. “You don’t need to be jealous.” He added and my eyes shot at him. “Jealous? Who, me? Are you crazy?” I scoffed and laughed. After that the taxi ride was silent and a little bit awkward. “Thank you.” Luhan paid since I didn’t have any money as we arrived at the mansion.

We both put our school bags on our backs and turned around. I started walking forward, but Luhan stopped in his track and it made me look back at him. “What now?” I asked him and trailed where his eyes were looking. A black luxury car stood in front of the mansion not too far from us. “Who’s car is that?” I asked Luhan, curiously. “My dad’s.” he spoke and as my eyes rounded on him he started walking first in front of me towards the mansion.

I followed behind him, trying to catch up with him and as we entered the mansion and the living room, I saw unfamiliar man sitting on the couch in a suit. “Dad.” Luhan’s head lowered a bit as he went in front of the couch and the man stood up, placing his hand on Luhan’s shoulder and smiling a bit, warmly. “Hey, son.” He greeted Luhan and my eyes widened as I saw a tear going down Luhan’s cheek. 


Luhan's Dad! BOOM!! Please comment!!

Oh, thank you so much for those who subscribed.... I can't believe it's already 102 !! I love you all very very very much!!