The voice that reaches my heart.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

[A/N - Before reading.. Look at the chapter's title again. Think. Who's heart it is.? >:D ]





the next day. lunch time.

"So...? you're going or not to Jeju?" Serah asked me. "Yeah, Luhan's mom said she will pay." I smiled. "But... whenever exo goes to these kind of things they'd be like in V.I.P rooms while we in the simple hotel.. I mean they always get those nice hotel suits becasue they can pay themselves.." Sunmi pouted "Are you going to be with them?" Serah asked. "Hell no. It's super awkward with Luhan now, I will crash in one room with you guys." I said and took another bite of my food.


"Oh... but the rooms are for two." Myungsoo who was eating together with us said. "What? Then what am I going to do???" I whined and sighed after that. "We can share a room." Myungsoo smiled. "Wow... wait wow... what? You two sharing a room?" Serah raised her brow. "Uuuuuuuh..." Sunmi clapped. "We can't." I turned to Myungsoo.


"Why not?" Myungsoo got confused... "Because you told Luhan about how we fake-dated." I rolled my eyes. "Shhh..." Myungsoo covered my mouth and looked at Sunmi and Serah. I bit his palm and he let go, glaring at me. "Why did you do that?" He pouted. "They know. I already told them, pabo." I flicked his forehead palyfully.

But just then my eyes narrowed on EXO table..  Luhan and Lay were staring/ Everyone from exo were listening to our conversation.. Luhan was eating his dessert while Lay drank his drink.


As they noticed me looking at them they quickly turned away and just kept on eating. *I really hate these kind of awkward thing.--*

"I can already imagine Suyeon with a bikini." Myungsoo's words cut my thoughts as I blushed. "Yeah.. we haven't seen you even wearing a skirt, then when we will see you wearing a bikini I think we will die." Sunmi joked. "Why do you always wear jeans?" Serah pouted.

I smirked and looked at all of them, proudly. "I don't like exposing my skin too much." I smiled and did a peace sign. But then I remembered.. "Oh that's right. I don't have a bikini here. It's in Paris." I said and face palmed myself. "Just go buy one today. We'd go with you but we have this thing...." Sunmi said clearly that she didn't wanted to walk around with me, shopping for my bikini.

"I can go with you." Myungsoo smiled and wrapped his hand around me. "Why?" I asked, confused.. why would the guy go with me shopping, I though guys hate things like that. "Because you will need an eye, to tell you weather you look good or not. And I'd like to see you almost ." He said and looked up as he was imagining.


"Yah!" I stood up and smacked the back of his head. "You're not going." I grabbed my tray of food, blushing as never.... *Stop beating so fast, little heart...*

I was about to leave the cafeteria but I needed to pass Exo table. So I just hanged my head low covering it with hair as much as I could. I started walking hoping they wouldn't see me but... "Noona!" Sehun and Tao called in chorus. I sighed and looked at them all with a fake smile on my face.

"Yes.." I smiled more before my smile disappeared as someone bumped into me. "Be careful next time." A y girl snapped at me her glare. "Huh.." I exhaled quickly as in surprise. "You should say sorry, you bumped into me." I said and rolled my eyes. "Oh.. look at you, poor princess. Hanging around with exo is too bad for me.. I'm dying." She shot another glare and walked away, showing her hair to the side.

"What was that?" I threw a confused look at exo. "Jealousy." Sehun giggled with Tao. "You're lucky to be with us." Chanyeol grinned. "Anyway what did you want?" Luhan snapped. I turned to him as he had his emotionless face on. "I-- I.. Yah. You two called me." I turned to Tao and Sehun who were still giggling.

"Noonaaaaaaa
~!!.. We heard you're going shopping." Tao grinned. "Yeah, so?" I smiled. "I want to go as well." Tao explained. "What with the guys going shopping?" I chuckled. "Noona, he want to see you ." I widened my eyes at what Sehun just said.

"W---wh--what?" I shuttered before covering my cheeks with my palms. "Tao!" Kris smacked his head lightly. "DON'T MISUNDERSTAND!" Tao pouted almost crying. "Then how should we understand this, huh?" Suho crossed his arms over his chest.

"Leave him alone, he's still a guy." Baekhyun grinned. "Yeah, and there's nothing to see." I shot a glare at Luhan who just insulted me. "The same with you, roommate." I smiled sarcastically before showing him my tongue. "You saw each other, ?" me and Luhan almost choke to death because of Chen's question.

"Y--yah..." I turned my eyes away. "Anyway. Noona wait for me after school. Let's go together." Tao did some aegyo. "I can't. actually after school I have to go somewhere." I explained. "In other words.. she doesn't want to go with you." Lay said. "No it's not tha--"

"Would you like me to come? I need to buy my swimming shorts as well. You could tell me in which one my precious abs looks the best." Everyone face palmed them self after Kai's comment. "No thanks. But I really have to go somewhere after school. Mr. Kim signed me for singing classes." I explained myself as Luhan's eyes widened.

"You two are perfect." Chen clapped his hands once. "What?" I got confused. "Luhan is kind of a teacher of that class. Together with Chen" Xiumin laughed. "Aigoo.. I ship them! Team Suhan!!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Shut up!" Luhan shouted, receiving looks from the girls around him. "Okay.. I think I was here for too long.. I need to go now." I awkwardly said, walking away.


Author's pov.


"I want to see her in a bikini as well.." Chanyeol grinned as he imagined Suyeon in a beach. "I do too.." Baekhyun pouted. "Aishh byuntaes." Luhan rolled his eyes. "You don't want to? Hyung are you by any chance...." Kai leaned closely to Luhan's face before continuing. "..gay?"

"WHAT?" Luhan shot a glare at him as Kai just backed away with his two palms stretched out in surrender. "I would take a picture... but I can't go with noona if she's going to singing class.. I can't wait her that long." Tao pouted.

"Chen!" Baekhyun pointed his finger at confused Chen. "Mwoh?" he asked as Baekhyun just grinned. "you go. You're teaching with Luhan together, right? You can go with her and take a picture so we all would see." Baekhyun smiled evilly. "No way.." Chen shook his head.


"Waeeee
~..." Half of the boys whined. "Can't you erts wait for the weekend? It's two days away." Chen rolled his eyes. "Just take the damn picture!" Xiumin ordered him. "No. I won't." Chen replied. "Yes, you will." everyone said, except Luhan.

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"Go to hell!" Chen shouted.

"Go with Suyeon!!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Fine.. I will go with her." Chen gave up..



End of the author's pov.


I walked into a class room, waiting for my math teacher to come. "Hey, can I sit with you?" Myungsoo suddenly appeared in front of me. "You're not in this class.." I narrowed my eyes on him. "I don't have a lesson now.. so I asked your teacher if I could just sit here with you, help you." He explained and sat next to me. "You don't understand a thing, do you.?" He smirked and got his math book from his bag. "No.." I nodded before looking away.




As class started and teacher came, everyone were in silent. Only me and Myungsoo were bickering about how to do the problem in the book. "I know better than you do." Myungsoo ruffled my hair. "But... but... no you don't." I shot back at him. "You said you don't understand a thing." He smirked. "I didn't. But you explained it to me.. And I know you're wrong now." I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned. "Bravo, Suyeon. Bravo." He clapped for me quietly and smiled.


"You were teasing me.." I pouted my lower lip. "Well but you do understand now, right?" He smiled again just before kissing my temple. "This is your gift." He grinned and turned to his book. I looked around if anyone were looking at me, if anyone noticed me get nervous and start blushing.. *pheef.. no one saw.. But.. oh god, my heart is going to explode..* I touched the spot where my heart was.

"You okay?" Suho nudged me from behind. I jumped a bit but then nodded. I looked at Luhan who was sitting next to Suho, smirking. *He didn't saw it, right?..* I thought before turning away and looking at Myungsoo. I was wondering why would he do that.. and did this mean anything to him. Did this mean anything to me?


"Tell me how to do this one." Myungsoo pointed at the book of math problems. "Ahmm... Ahmmm.. ugh I don't know, you pabo I forgot everything." I shouted-whispered at him. He just giggled and smiled after that. "You're blushing, Suyeon-ah.."  Luhan poked my shoulder. "Again." He continued. "Shut up, I'm not." I shot him a glare before getting confused. *so he did saw it... he will tease me.. my whole life.*

I turned away and sighed. Then I noticed Myungsoo getting more comfortable in the chair. "I like when you blush. You look cute." He said and made me blush even more..


Again aurthor's pov.


"She looks like a tomato. what's cute about that?" Luhan rolled his eyes, sitting behind Myungsoo and Suyeon. Myungsoo suddenly smirked.

     


"Suyeon is a beautiful tomato.. then." he said and rested his elbow on the table and his cheek landed on his fist.

    

"I could stare at it... all day." Myungsoo chuckled. Suyeon bit her lower lip to stop herself from chuckling. "I feel like vomiting.." Luhan imitated some vomiting sounds as Suyeon just looked at him in disgust. "I hate you." She glared at him. "I'm glad we feel the same way." Luhan said through gritted teeth. "Oh come on... stop it already and kiss." Suyeon gasped for air because of what Suho just said.


"Do you want to die?" Luhan glared at Suho, who was already laughing with Myungsoo. "It's going to be epic when they become a couple. We will make fun of them a lot." Myungsoo fist-bumped with Suho. "That will.. never happen." Suyeon tried to assure them but then Luhan shot her a glare. "Like it would be so bad for you." He smirked.

*seriously... every girl would be happy to have me, why the hell is she so stubborn.?* Luhan thought. "It would be the worst thing in my entire life. Even thinking about kissing you......" She shook her head in disgust. "Makes me feel uncomfortable." She continued before turning away.

*Okay.. I think.. I lied a lot. And he's more pissed now. Not helping in the awkward relationship... * Suyeon sighed.





At the singing lesson.


"This will be awkward." Suyeon told herself when she stared at Luhan lecturing how to sing. She rested her chin in her palm as her elbows were on the table. There were just like 10 or 12 students including Suyeon. They all were girl, fangirling about Luhan and Chen.

"Who would like to try singing?" Chen asked with a smile as all the girls looked away. They didn't came here for singing.. theyy were terrible at it. "Mrs. Lee." Luhan smacked his both palms in front of Suyeon on the desk, making her jump up. "Luhan... be nice." Chen tugged on his shirt. "She was almost sleeping. She needs to get a punishment. Sing." Luhan leaned to her face leaving just an inch between their noses.

"I.. I can't. I don't know what to sing." Suyeon tried to make an excuse but Luhan just smirked. He backed away and walked towards the teacher's desk.  He got some white papers and handed it to Suyeon. "Here. Sing this at the end of the lesson. Listen to this to know the music." Luhan took his mp3 player out and placed it in front of her.

"It's chinese..." She widened her eyes as she started reading the lyrics. "So? You know chinese, you have classes for it. Just be ready in 20 minutes." Luhan grinned with his arms crossed. "Luhan, you're being mean." Chen sighed. "You can help her if you want." Luhan pouted.

"Okay, I will. Let's go out, Suyeon. You only have 20 minutes." Chen grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the class together with sheets of papers.
"What about mp3 player?" She asked when they stopped in the corridor next to the lockers. "I will sing it for you, don't worry. I know the music." Chen smiled.




"Okay, you got it.? Now let's try singing together." Chen held her shoulders as she nodded shyly.


"Ou~Oh baby My baby, baby, baby, baby Yeah~Yeah" Chen started and gave her a sign to start her part.

"Manchang de yitian fangfu jiu xiang duanzan yi miao de ganjue.
Mei tian du xiang shi wei ni xie xia de qingjie"


Chen widened his eyes when he heard her voice.. She had talent.
"Zhe yimu langman aiqing pian xia yimu dongzuo pian nan zhujiao
Wo banyan ni xinzhong wei yi yingxiong. Ni ruci wanmei..."


He took a deep breath and continued.
"...Turan wo qidai. Pei ni zouxiang de weilai."
Suyeon smiled at how good Chen was. She was embarrassed singing here with him alone, but she had no choice. She wanted to show Luhan what she can do.

"Bie ba ai cang qilai zhua zhu xingfu zhiyao ni neng tanbai.. Oh baby~"


Suyeon chuckled at the last word. Chen ruffled her hair and smiled. "You're good." He complimented her. "Thank you. But you're are so great. I was like wow.... wow... just wow.." They both laughed. "But... you didn't understood what the words mean, right?" Chen laughed. "Not a word. Except for english." She bit her lower lip. "This is in english." He flipped the papers in her hands and showed it to her.


Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby.. yeah.
Making a day feel like a minute
With you, Im the main character of a movie
As if Im about to film an action scene to come see you,
as if Ive become a hero

You're perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby..


"ooh... this is deep." She pouted when she realized someone who wrote it should be a genius. But then she looked more down at the lyrics she haven't sang yet and chuckled. "I like these words. They are so... I don't know. I like it." She smiled as Chen just gave her a look. "I won't know the words if you won't tell me yourself you know? Which ones is it?" He asked.

"Fighting, crying and hugging.. Tell me, if this is love." She read it out loud as Chen just chuckled.*it's Luhan's favorite lyrics.* He thought before giggling. "What?" She asked. "Nothing. But it will be really awkward when you and Luhan become a couple.. *aish... Not again...* She frowned at him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and started walking to the class where Luhan was teaching other students.

"She's ready." Chen and Suyeon went in the class receiving a couple of glares from girls. Suyeon got confused but then remembered.. *Chen's arm.* She gently gripped his hand and let it down from her shoulder. "Already?" Luhan looked at his wrist watch. "It was just 10 minutes." Luhan smirked. "Yeah, Chen. Just 10 minutes. Can't I sing alone for a bit.. if you don't want to do it with me anymore?" She asked shyly.

"Oh no.. I want to. I just want... I want the girls and Luhan hear your voice." He smiled and patted her head. "Go sing. I will help you with my parts, so you don't worry. Or better............ Luhan. You will sing my parts, she will sing your's." Chen grinned while pointing at Luhan.


"Why should I..?" Luhan whined. "Because you made me sing with her just now. You sing with her. now." He pushed Suyeon towards Luhan. He had a plan how to show Luhan what he is missing for not taking chances with her. She sat at the edge of the desk and shyly cleared . "Don't mess it up." Luhan rolled his eyes before starting.



"Ou~Oh baby My baby, baby, baby, baby Yeah~Yeah" Luhan turned his eyes to Suyeon, she was nervous singing in front of the girls who were glaring but Chen suddenly her upper arms and made sure she's comfortable. Then she began.

"Manchang de yitian fangfu jiu xiang duanzan yi miao de ganjue.
Mei tian du xiang shi wei ni xie xia de qingjie.." 
Luhan's lips formed a cute 'o'. As the girl just gasped. They were surprised how she sang. How her voice fit well with Luhan's.

"Why aren't you singing, Luhan.?" Chen smirked. "I..I suddenly forgot the lyrics." Luhan shook his head. "You were the one who said not to mess it up, but look at you who forgets the lyrics." Suyeon laughed and patted Luhan's shoulder.

*why do I feel like this..? I can't possibly like her. She's so annoying. No, I don't like her. I hate her and she hates me too. That's the end.* "Class dismissed." Luhan said and went to the teacher's desk, taking his stuff.

"I guess we can go now. Let's go shopping, Suyeon." Chen smiled. "So you're really going?" Luhan smirked. "Why would you go? I won't show you myself wearing bikini anyway.." Suyeon rolled her eyes. "I don't care. Let's go." He smiled as Suyeon nodded. *I will make sure to talk good about you, Luhan.* Chen grinned as walking out with Suyeon.

*are they going on a date or something?*


Hello, guys!! ^^



If you still don't know this color is for Suyeon's thoughts and this one is for Luhan's.
Green one is for other's. :)

It was longer, right? I don't know. Comment, please.!! ♥

Anyway.. In the story there will be Friday... and then they will be going to Jeju island. I have some ideas about the trip but maybe you want to share your own ideas in comments?
Maybe I will grant your wishes... kekek. Love you all! ♥