It's your ideal type? LIES.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

After buying my and Chen's bikini we decided to grab something to eat.
"What will you eat?" The waiter asked. "Uhmm.. salad." I smiled and closed menu. "Pancakes." Chen giggled. "Arasso. Salad and.. pancakes." The waiter repeated our order and walked away after bowing.

"So? Why did you come with me?" I asked while smiling. He cleared his throat and looked me in the eyes. "Do you like Luhan?" I almost choke to death when I started laughing. "Yah.... hahahah are you crazy.. ?" I held my belly. He cutely pouted and blushed a little bit.

"Chen.. why are you asking these kind of things?" I asked after wiping the fake tear. "uhum.. Just because." He shrugged as I chuckled again. "We both don't like each other. Besides we even hate each other." I smiled at him. "why doesn't it seem like it?" Chen smirked. "Chen, you ---" "Call me oppa." He cut me off ad I just blushed and nodded. "Anyway, Chen o--o--oppa you shouldn't go around talking like this." I said and did the playful glare.


"You know.. Luhan's a good guy. He have never hurt a girl. I mean that he never wanted to hurt a girl." He fixed himself at the end but I got confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well.. you know Park Dara-ssi, right?" He sighed and I nodded. "Well.. she is clinging onto Luhan for a long time now... and he have never said that he liked her or what but because her mother owns the school she thinks that she has him as well." Chen explained.

"So you mean... that Dara likes Luhan and Luhan doesn't?" I asked and grinned without me knowing. "Why? Are you happy?" He laughed a bit when I just covered my face. "It's not that. I pity her." I said and gave him a bitter smile. "Wae?" Chen got confused. "Well.. let's just say I had a similar situation." I sighed and looked away.

"Oh. I'm sorry. But listen Luhan wouldn't hurt you, you know?" He raised an amused eye brow at me. "Why are we even talking about Luhan?" I shook my head with a light chuckle. "I just think that you two look great." He said and grinned. "We. Do. Not." I widened my eyes as I spoke. "That's so cute!" He exclaimed and ruffled my hair.

"Ayy
~... oppa!" I frowned and pouted then fixed my hair. "I will use the bathroom for a moment, please excuse me." I said lady-like and made my way to the girl's bathroom.

Author's pov.

As soon as Suyeon was out of his eyes Chen smirked and grabbed his phone from the pocket.
"L--L--L-L---AH found it." He grinned to himself when he pressed on Luhan's name.

Chen : Ay, Luhan. I'm at the restaurant now with Suyeon after shopping, guess what?

He crossed his arms and waited for Luhan to reply and that happened in minute.

Luhan : she looked ugly in the bikini? >:]

"Aishh.. this punk seriously.." Chen cursed, he haven't seen Suyeon in the bikini actually.. she insisted that he wouldn't. But he was sure that she looked beautiful no matter what, her face was enough.

Chen : Ani.. You will have a hard night this weekend after you see her. :p

Luhan : What?...

Chen was about to text back the fairytales about how her figure was perfect and everything but he saw Suyeon coming.

Chen : you will have to wait, to see it.

He smirked at his reply and put the phone back where it was. "Hey." Suyeon smiled when she sat down.  "Who were you texting?" She asked and narrowed her eyes. "Oh it's just a friend. But that isn't important are you going to the party tomorrow?" Chen asked her.

"Party? what party?" She pouted. "You don't know? How come Luhan haven't told you... anyway, tomorrow 8 o'clock is Xiumin's birthday party and you're invited. Xiumin asked Luhan to tell you but he probably forgot." Chen smiled.

[a/n - yeah.. So it's Xiumin's birthday on Friday?? Let's just say so, kay? :DD]


"I don't think I should come.." Suyeon bit her lower lip, she wanted but she didn't think anyone would really want her there. "Waeeee
~?? Come, it will be fun." Chen whined like a little boy. "Then.. can I bring a friend?" She smiled. "Who exactly is your friend?" Chen furrowed his brows. "Myungsoo." She beamed out. "No." Chen quickly replied. It was the plan for her and Luhan to have fun... Chen didn't wanted the third wheel.
"Then I'm not going." She smiled evilly. "Fine.................." He gave up. "Here's your food." The waiter came and placed the two plates in front of them.



End of the author's pov.


"Bye oppa!! I will see you tomorrow at school and the party!" I shouted to Chen when he dropped me at home with his car. "Bye!" He waved and the car started moving. "Wahh
~.. Finally home." I smiled and started walking towards the gates. After the maids let me in I walked towards the door and when I was about to open it Luhan popped out from my left side.

"ahh!!" I punched his shoulder, because of how scared I was. "Ow! Yah!!" he shouted and pouted in pain. "You jerk, you shouldn't scare me!!" I panted out. "You got scared
~.." He teased me and received another punch. "Aish!" He shouted but I just went in the house.

"Oh Suyeon noona, you're back! Come here!" Alan shouted from the couch in the living room. I skipped to the couch and sat next to him. "See!" He pointed at the TV. "Look how ugly they are." Alan laughed and then I felt how another weight sat on the couch. It was Luhan.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the TV. It was Luhan damn it. " Oh!!" I pointed at him on the screen, then looked at the real one, at the Tv, real one and again the TV. "We're doing an interview." Luhan said proudly. "Kris oppa is so handsome.." I muttered but they both heard me "MWOH!!?" They both shouted with their eyes wide open. "I said nothing." I looked at the TV, embarrassed. "How can you say that!? Look at me!" Luhan whined and Alan started laughing.


"Luhan-ssi, what's your ideal type of girl?" The MC who was talking got my attention. Luhan wanted to grab the remote and switch the channels but I grabbed it first and kept listening about his ideal type. "Well.. it would be probably demure and quiet." I started laughing together with Alan. We rolled on the floor, on the couch, everywhere.

"Demure..." Alan laughed. "Quiet..." I added. "NEH!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT!!?" Luhan exploded with his voice. We stopped laughing and just giggled. "you're nothing like that... why do you want a girl like that..?" I giggled seeing his red face. "Not your business." He crossed his arms harshly and glared at me and Alan.

"I'm going upstairs. I need to find a dress.." I rolled my eyes and started walking away. "And besides.. Dara-ssi is not demure or quiet." I added before climbing the stairs. I heard Luhan smirk but I didn't care.


My hand was about to twist the knob but Luhan suddenly grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the door, making me face him. He placed his right palm above my head and started leaning in while holding his left hand on his hip. "I see what this is.." Luhan smirked again. "W--w--what?!" I managed to shout. "Jealous
~." He sang. "OF WHAT!?" I started laughing but that made him angry, I saw that in his eyes.


He grabbed both of my shoulders and looked straight me in the eyes. I gulped. "Stop. Laughing. I hate it." He said with a glare. *he's so ho--- YAH! what are you thinking!?* I shook my thoughts away and pushed Luhan away. "don't frown you'll get wrinkles." I said and walked into the room, straight to the bathroom.


"What the hell, Suyeon?... Get a hold on yourself." I talked to myself while holding the spot where my heart was. "You know I can hear you, right?" I heard Luhan's annoying voice and palmed my forehead. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started texting Myungsoo.

Me : Hey.. tomorrow 8 o'clock there is party, want to go with me? Please.

*please come, please come...* I prayed in my head. I didn't wanted to go there ALONE. Exo guys probably doesn't even want me there. They just probably invited me to be polite.

Myungsoo : sure. I heard about it, whole school is talking. I'll pick you up at 7. We still need a present. ;]

I smiled at his reply and squealed in happiness. I like him, he's so nice and all.. But why does he need to have a freaking crush...

"Do you have problems in there? Should I get you some laxatives?" Luhan said through the door and cut my beautiful thoughts about Myungsoo. "I'm fine!" I glared when I walked out of the bathroom. "you're blushing
~.." He teased me. "Not because of you." I smiled sarcastically and went towards my couch.

"Oh. My bags." I grinned when I saw them on the couch. The bags of what I bought for the trip. "The maids brought it." Luhan rolled his eyes and approached his bed. He started playing on his phone but then it hit me. "Why didn't you invite me to Xiumin's birthday party?" I pouted and looked at him. He lifted his eyes from the phone and smirked.

"Because pretty girls will be there. Do you really want to come?" He chuckled. "I will be there. And I will look pretty, you'll see yourself drooling over me!" I shouted, angry as he started to laugh again. *I guess shopping it is... Again.*


So. I already see Suyeon trying to make Luhan jealous and all!!

Please wait for another chapter. I know this one was no good but....

Please comment!!! ^^ Love you guys.



hope you're still alive after the last gif.