First love.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

Luhan: Where are you?

Luhan: I heard someone picked you up, who?

Luhan: Suyeon, who’s that guy?

Luhan: Yah, will you answer me? I’m going crazy here…

Luhan: Pick up your phone.


I sighed as I received another call in a couple of seconds. “What should I tell him, huh? Just drive me back!” I pushed Sunggyu’s shoulder a little bit, but he just groaned a little bit, ignoring me and continuing to drive me somewhere.

I looked down on my ringing phone and then hesitantly picked it up. “Hi…” I said in a small voice and heard a sigh of relief. “Finally.” Luhan said and I bit my lower lip feeling guilty for worrying him. “Are you okay?” he asked me and I smiled to myself.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry.” I said and there was a pause before he spoke up. “Who picked you up? Girls from our school said it’s was some guy, they said he looked like your boyfriend, which is me and I’m still here, so who’s he? It’s not Woohyun, right?” he asked and I glanced at the driver next to me.

“Not Woohyun…” I said and then sighed. “It’s Sunggyu.” I said and he didn’t speak for about a minute, I even checked if he didn’t hang up. “Luhan? Are you still there?” I asked to make sure as I put my phone back on my ear.

“Pass him the phone.” He suddenly said and I blinked a couple of times before slightly pouting. “I don’t think you should talk to him, Luhan.” I said, but suddenly Sunggyu snatched my phone away and smirked.

“Sunggyu’s listening.” He said smugly and I tried taking my phone back, but as I realized that he was driving and that I didn’t wanted to die, I just gave up and sighed before slamming my back on the seat, frustrated that I don’t know what Luhan’s saying.

“Listen, you’re so obsessed with her… It’s not like I’m going to her or something, so just calm down, idol.” Sunggyu said while rolling his eyes. “And stop ing calling her!” he suddenly yelled and hung up before tossing the phone on my lap.

“Yah!” I raised my voice at him as I took my phone in my hands. “You have no right to yell at him!” I shouted again and quickly texted ‘sorry’ for Luhan.

“Jeez… Could you just sit quietly?” Sunggyu groaned and I narrowed my eyes on him. “Where are you even taking me?” I asked him, but he didn’t answer. I decided to just give up and hope that nothing bad will happen.


________________________

“What the hell are we doing here?” I gave Sunggyu a weird look as he stopped in front of the fast food restaurant. “Stay in the car, not tricks or something, alright?” he raised a brow as he got his keys before getting out.

I was about to unfasten my seatbelt and get out, but my eyes widened when he suddenly slammed the door and locked me inside. “Yah!” I shouted and banged on the window, but he just smirked and gave me a salute before walking towards the restaurant.

I stayed in the car, trying to actually open the door even though I knew that it won’t work out. I then sighed in frustration before I turned to look at the front of me.

I watched how people passed by and after more than 5 minutes; I looked at the side where I saw Sunggyu coming towards the car with two paper bags in his hands. Just when he was already a meter away from the car, I realized I have a perfect chance to escape.

And so when he unlocked all the doors, I quickly unfastened my seatbelt before I reached for the door. I was about to get out of the car – my right leg was already out – but suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in.

“Aish, be a good girl and just stay inside oppa's car.” He said as he leaned over to the door from my side and closed it before locking it. “Oppa my .” I mumbled as he got himself in the car and locked all the doors once again.

“Here.” He gently placed one of the paper bags on my lap and I looked down on it while raising a brow. “Careful, the drinks is the bag as well.” He warned before I held the bag up. “I’m not hungry.” I said and handed it back to him, but then my stupid stomach growled and Sunggyu laughed.

“Okay, I will just place this bag here—“ he stretched out the last word as he placed the paper bag with food for me on the dashboard. “—it’s yours, if you get hungry.” He then said and smiled before opening the other bag and taking out a drink, sipping some of it through the red straw.

I bit my lower lip while tilting my head so I would be able to see what’s inside of the bag. I couldn’t help but drool a bit from the nice smell, but when he suddenly took a huge hamburger out, I cursed him mentally and watched how he mouthed it up.

“I hate you.” I hissed though gritted teeth before I grabbed the bag that was on the dashboard, still carefully, but quickly opening it. “Oh god…” I almost moaned as I took out the y, huge hamburger and quickly took a big bite of it.

I happily mouthed it up and chewed, but then I almost choked when I looked at the side and saw Sunggyu looking at me with amusement. “Is it that good?” he asked me and I blushed, knowing that I probably looked like a pig.

However, since I don’t really care what he thinks about me, I just shrugged the thought away and continued eating the hamburger comfortably.

_____________________________________

“So now, will you tell me why are we here?” I asked him as we both finished our food. “I wanted to talk.” He said while slurping the last sups of his drink. “About what?” I raised a brow as I wiped my hands off with a tissue that was inside of the paper bag.

“Ugh, I’m sorry.” He suddenly blurted out and I tilted my head to the side. “I wanted to say that I’m sorry about what I did to you two years ago.” He then explained and I scoffed before rolling my eyes.

“That doesn’t change anything.” I told him with a smile. “And I don’t even really need you saying that, I have someone else that I care for now, someone who cares and loves me, you’re too late with your apologies. It have been probably different if you said that two years ago and not after.” I said and he nodded with a sigh.

“I know.” He admitted and looked at me. “I know, but you have no idea how bad I felt, I never wanted to do that, but they made me.” He then said and my brows furrowed. “Who are they?” I asked him and he sighed once again.

“The popular students.” He mumbled, but I heard it clearly. “You mean your girlfriend?” I asked him and he groaned. “She’s not my girlfriend… She’s just another popular girl, they all had a bet and somehow I ended up being a part of it, okay? You know that I wasn’t popular, but I really wanted to be. I suffered every day when they called me freak or nerd… I wanted to show them that I’m not like that, I’m so sorry that you were the one that got hurt, though.” He said and I shook my head.

“They called you freak and nerd… I know that, however, I still liked you. You know, I didn’t care what others think about you, because I thought you don’t care what they think about me.” I said and he looked even more sorry.

“You may be feeling bad for what you did in the past, but that’s something you should deal with. I don’t care right now; you did me a favor, actually.” I then smiled at him and he was about to say something, but I cut him off.

“If you would have actually dated me then, I wouldn’t have probably fallen for Luhan. However, I did and he was the one who showed that I should only trust people who deserve that.” I told him and he sighed.

“Wasn’t I your first love?” he then asked and I smiled.

“You were.” I told him truthfully and he smiled back for a moment. “But who cares about first love? Luhan - my second love, is someone who showed me that love still can exist when I thought it never could again. I’ll tell you honestly… After you told me that you actually don’t love me, I thought about marrying my dog.” I said and he lightly chuckled for a moment.

“I’m sorry.” He said again and I shook my hand in the air before patting his shoulder. “I’ll forgive you, if you drive me back home.” I said and he rolled his eyes with a smile. “Sure.” He said and I sat back, fastening my seatbelt and waiting happily for the moment when I see Luhan again.

__________________________________

“Oh, right!” I remembered something when Sunggyu stopped the car in front of the mansion. “How did you know where I’m staying? Or where I’m studying?” I asked him and he grinned smugly.

“I heard you know Woohyun, my cousin. He was the one who told me where you live and I just assumed you go to that school since it’s the nearest school from here.” He explained and I nodded while understanding.

“Well, anyway…” Sunggyu took a deep breath as we both got out and stood outside, looking at each other in front of his car. “Am I forgiven for the past? Can I finally feel free from guilt?” he asked dramatically and I laughed a little bit.

“I’m still upset, but I’m okay now…” I said and smiled. “Since I have Luhan.” I added and he rolled his eyes. “Ah, the idol… Is he that good? I never knew you like popular guys.” He said while wiggling his brows in a weird way.

“I never did, but—“ I shut up when the mansion’s door suddenly swung open and Luhan with an angry expression stomped out towards Sunggyu and me. I gasped loudly and my hands flew to my open mouth as Luhan suddenly punched Sunggyu.

“Luhan!” I shrieked, but he ignored me and grabbed Sunggyu’s collar, glaring right at him. “If I hear that you’re hanging around my girlfriend again, I won’t let you be! Do you understand me?!” Luhan fumed while shaking Sunggyu by his collar.

“Luhan, let him go…” I placed my hands on top of his and he soon, hesitantly let go of Sunggyu’s collar. “It’s okay.” I assured him and then turned to Sunggyu who’s lip was bleeding. “Are you—“ “I should go.” Sunggyu cut me off and dusted himself off.

“Suyeon-ah, it was nice talking to you.” He tried smiling at me, but I could see that it hurt. “Bye.” I said and then Sunggyu looked at Luhan. “You.” He said with a smirk. “Take care of her, idol.” Luhan looked a little bit dumbfounded as Sunggyu walked past us to his car and soon drove off after waving.

“You punched him.” I stated as I turned to Luhan. “Uh, yeah.” He nodded while looking down and scratching the back of his head. “I just hated that he was with you for the past hours, I just wanted him to get away from you, besides I know it hurts you to be around him, but why the hell did he just--“ without letting him finish, I quickly wrapped my arms around him and buried my face deep in the crooks of his neck.

“I love you.” I told him as he hugged me back. “What?” he asked confused by my actions and I laughed while squeezing him tightly.

“I can’t believe that you’d punch someone for me, Luhan… I love you. So, so much.” I smiled brightly and Luhan chuckled himself. “I’d do more for you, you know.” He said and I pulled away, looking at him with a grin.

“Like what?” I asked and he sheepishly smiled.

“Well, I could leave everything behind for you, even my family, my friend… Just for you.” He started and I smiled, however I never wanted him to do that. “I could tell the whole world that I love you and I could easily die for you.” He said and I pouted a little at the thought.

“Don’t talk like that.” I told him and he chuckled before continuing. “I could do anything for you, but why don’t we start with this, huh?” he asked and now I looked at him confused before I smiled when he started leaning in.

“Sure.” I said and wrapped my arms around his neck before he pulled me in for a kiss. It wasn’t a passionate kiss, it was a light, chaste kiss and it lasted only for a couple of seconds, but still it mean a lot to both of us.

“Sunggyu didn’t do anything, did he?” Luhan then asked as the kiss broke and we just stood there while hugging, looking each other in the eyes. “No.” I told him truthfully before his forehead landed on mine.

“Good.” He said while grinning.


Hi, how's the new poster? ^^ And how's this chapter?

Please comment :) And OMG, this story already has over 180 subscribers??!! How?? 

Thank you, I love you all so much!! Keep supporting me! ;)