Another boyfriend?

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

My eyes opened slowly and I yelped in surprise when I saw Luhan’s face right in front of mine. “Morning.” He smiled and I pulled away while flipping on my back and placing my hand on my forehead.


“You scared me.” I said and looked at him through the corner of my eye. “Sorry.” He said with a chuckle while sitting up next to me. “I was watching you sleep.” He said and I gave him a weird look.

“Creepy.” I whispered before I sat up as well. “Romantic.” He mocked me while wrapping one arm around my shoulder and giving my temple a chaste kiss.

I turned my head to the side and stared him in the eyes with a smile. “What time is it?” I then asked and he looked up at the clock on the wall. “7 am.” He said and I sighed. “Let’s go get ready.” He nodded with that and we both got out of the bed.

“I’ll change in the bathroom.” I said as I took my clothes out of my closet. “But I need to wash up.” he pouted at me. “Go do it quickly.” He nodded and almost ran to the bathroom while I stayed in the room.

After a couple of minutes he came back with a fresh face and did a model pose. “How do I look?” he raised a brow and I laughed. “Like a pretty little girl.” I commented before running inside of the bathroom past him.

I heard him whine and complain behind the door that it’s not what he wanted to hear, but I just locked the door and started changing.

After that, we both packed some sandwiches that the maids prepared and went inside of the car so we wouldn’t be late. “Are you hungry now?” Luhan asked me as the car started moving.

“Not really.” I pouted and looked at the paper bag in my hands. “Me too.” Luhan then took the bag away from me and put mine and his bags inside of his backpack.

“Let’s eat it at lunch.” He turned to me and smiled while taking my hand. “I actually just wanted to do this instead of eating.” He then admitted and I laughed while nodding.” Me too.” I told him as I scooted closer to him and placed my head on his shoulder.

I took a deep breath because of how happy I am at the moment, but suddenly when I saw the look that the driver was giving us through the mirror, I quickly shook Luhan’s hand away and sat away from him as well.

“What the?” I heard Luhan mutter and I bit my lip because of guilt. “What’s wrong?” he then asked me and I took a deep breath. “I’m hot.” I made an excuse and heard him sigh.

“Okay.” I was wondering if that was really disappointment in his voice as the car turned to the right. Suddenly my eyes widened when Luhan fell on top of me because of his not fastened seatbelt.

“Oh, my bad.” He grinned in happiness while having his hands on the door next to me from both sides of my head. I then glanced at the driver who was judging us again and quickly pushed Luhan away.

“Just sit there.” I hissed at him quietly and crossed my arms. “Okay, what the hell is going on?” Luhan then asked me angrily and I looked at him with my brows furrowed a little bit while I chewed on my bottom lip.

“Later.” I told him before looking away and avoiding the gaze that he was giving me.
____________________________________

“We have arrived.” The driver finally said and I, not waiting for anything, quickly jumped out of the car and started walking towards the school. I shut my eyes hoping that I won’t fall after I heard the slam of the car door.

“YAH!” Luhan roared as he ran up to me and grabbed my forearm, spinning me around. “Explain. Did I do something wrong?” he immediately asked me and I sighed.

“N-“ “You were fine like ten minutes ago, what happened? By any chance are you--?” he cut me off, but didn’t finish his sentence. “What, Luhan?” I asked him while narrowing my eyes suspiciously, for some reason he looked more worried than I was just a moment ago.

“Are you on your period, by any chance?”

And now I don’t even know how to feel.

Like crap, maybe?

“No, Luhan… I’m not on my period, but now you have done something wrong and yes, I’m ing mad!” I shouted at him, surprising him with the sudden swearing and yanked my arm away from him, stomping away towards the school with stupid tears on my stupid face.

“Are you on your period, by any chance?”

“Argh!” I ruffled my hair as I got inside of the girls’ restroom. I wiped my tears away as I stared at the mirror in front of me while leaning on top of the sink counter. *Why the hell would he ask that?* I asked myself.

Is it just because of what happened in the car? All I wanted was to protect Luhan and he thinks what? I don’t want anyone who might take pictures or something to know and he thinks WHAT?

“Aish, but I screamed at him…” I grabbed onto my hair and pulled them down while crying. I wouldn’t be this mad at him, but the worst thing is that he’s right…


Luhan’s POV.

*Idiot, idiot, idiot… Did you really needed to ask that?* I hit my head several times as I walked inside of the class. “Luhan!” Chen was the one who called me out. I looked around the class and since D.O was sitting with Kai, I went to Chen.

A/N – Kaisoo *whispers*

“Hi.” I groaned as I plopped down on the chair. “You don’t look too good, Luhan.” Chen said and I sent him a sharp glare. “Ha-ha, funny.” I said before sighing and slamming my forehead on top of the desk.

“What happened?” Chen asked, realizing that something was actually wrong and that I’m not just tired. “I—Suyeon—weird—question—yell—idiot.” I listed out and glanced up if he understood.

The look on his face told me that he didn’t. “Okay.” I nodded and with another sigh I sat up. “Suyeon was acting weirdly in the car and I was wondering what’s wrong, right?” I looked around the class before leaning towards his ear.

“And when we got off I asked if she’s on her period.” I whispered and suddenly Chen started laughing madly. My blood boiled while he laughed and I balled up my fist. “Yah!” I barked at him and he pressed his lips together, trying to stop laughing, however, that made him shed tears.

“Du-du-dude…” he cried out while wiping the tears of joy. “Yes, laugh, my misery is so funny. HA-HA-HA… I don’t even know why I asked that, okay? Shut up.” I mumbled under my nose before I punched his shoulder.

And then the door to the class opened, revealing my one and only girlfriend who had puffy cheeks and red eyes. *Did she cry?* I asked myself in shock as I bit my lower lip. We locked eyes for a moment before she looked away and sat down three desk away from me next to Myungsoo.

“Just go and apologize, girls hate when you ask that, you’re such an idiot.” Chen said and rolled his eyes when he was finally able to talk. “I should, right?” I nodded for myself and stood up, but just for my luck the bell rang and the teacher came.

“Good morning, class.” I cursed the teacher who was smiling brightly at all of us. I then looked at the back of Suyeon’s head and bit my lip while sitting down. “Later.” I said for Chen who nodded giving a pat on my shoulder.

End of Luhan’s POV.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Myungsoo asked for – probably - twentieth time. “Yes, oppa… I’m fine.” I nodded for him while I took notes of what the teacher was saying. “Take this.” Suddenly Myungsoo gave me a paper tissue.

I glanced worriedly at him, as if asking if I looked okay. “Your mascara.” He then said and I gasped quietly, quickly grabbing the tissue and carefully wiping the smudged mascara under my eyes.

“Thanks.” I whispered to Myungsoo as I sniffed and then closed my notebook because the bell rang. “Okay, you’re dismissed.” We all stood up and after I put my books in the my bag I glanced behind me.

I saw how Luhan was in a hurry and knowing that he will most likely want to talk to me I quickly turned to Myungsoo and grabbed his wrist. “Walk with me.” I whispered to him as I dragged him out of the class.

“Yah, Suyeon-ah!” I heard Luhan call out for me and I gritted my teeth in worry hoping that he wouldn't go after me and Myungsoo. “Do you mind explaining?” Myungsoo then asked and I nodded.

“Just—let’s go to the next class, you have the same with me, right?” I asked him and he nodded before I continued dragging him down the hall.
_______________________________

As a break for lunch came, I took a deep breath and walked towards the cafeteria, I knew that I have to face Luhan now. I already know what I will tell him, I just need to find him no--

“Suyeon-ah.” My eyes bulged out as Luhan suddenly grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I looked down on him as he placed his left hand on his knee for support while he was still holding my wrist in his right hand.

“You’re—You’re avoiding me.” He gulped after he finally stopped panting. “I was running all over the school, searching for you.” He said and I could see that he was tired, suddenly I felt even worse.

“I’m sorry.” Suddenly we both blurted out and I blinked at him a couple of times. “Why are you sorry?” I asked as I pulled my wrist away after I saw that a lot of students were looking at us weirdly.

“Uhmm, you know, for asking that… What about you?” he asked then and I slightly bit my lip before looking straight into his eyes. “Well, because I acted weird, I yelled and that I avoided you.” I said and sheepishly smiled.

“I acted weird because I didn’t want the driver to take pictures or something, what would happen to your career if he would upload it on the internet?” I pouted and suddenly he grinned.

“So you weren’t mad?” He asked and I nodded. “But then I got angry at you because, well you asked that question and I thought that you think that I’m a y because of that, I was just upset, you know…” I said and he gulped.

“Oh, so you’re… uhm…” he trailed off as I nodded. I looked at the ground in shame while blushing, how must he feel right now being around me, knowing that I could be bleeding right at this moment.

“Well, then I have to take care of you, don’t I?” he suddenly laughed and I looked up at him in surprise.

“I will be super sweet and gentle, let’s go.” he smiled making me love him even more as he took my hand gently – as he said – before leading me inside of the cafeteria where EXO and Myungsoo with Dara was already waiting for us.

“Oh, you’re back!” I let go of Luhan’s hand as I ran to Dara to give her a friendly hug. “Yeah, I was really sick, but oppa took care of me so I got well really quickly.” She said before I pulled away and punched Myungsoo’s shoulder before leaning onto his shoulder for a moment.

“You two look cute together, by the way.” She then added with a smirk while pointing at me then at Luhan. “Ay, you’re just saying that.” I said trying to hide the fact that I’m blushing while I took a seat on the free chair.

“Where am I supposed to sit then?” Luhan then asked and I looked around the table, there were no free chairs anymore. “Hyung, go eat alone.” Sehun laughed and Luhan glared at him jokingly.

“Just take another chair.” Suho suggested and Luhan nodded before doing so. “Move.” He ordered Kai who was sitting right next to me. “I don’t want to.” Kai protested and smirked.

“Move.” Luhan said, his eyes darkening in a dangerous way. “Aish, fine.” Kai rolled his eyes and the guys that were sitting at the same side with me pushed their chairs so that Luhan could sit next to me.

“So mean.” I muttered and Luhan laughed. “I’m not.” He protested softly with a smile and held my hand under the table. “I see that everything is okay now, right?” Luhan then turned to Myungsoo who said that and nodded with a happy smile.

“Yeah, we kind of—wait, why are you here again?” Luhan then narrowed his eyes and everyone laughed. “We invited him, Myungsoo is a cool guy and Dara is pretty.” Baekhyun said and Myungsoo elbowed him in the ribs.

“Hey, my girl.” He said and I smiled at how protective he is, of course I smirked at Dara who was blushing as well. “And besides, oppa, don’t you have someone?” I turned to Baekhyun whose eyes were wide and he just stared at me, as if begging not to tell anyone.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said and started stuffing his mouth with food while other looked at me questioningly. “It’s nothing.” I lied, covering up for Baekhyun who had been texting Amy for the past two days, apparently the two met up in some kind of café and exchanged numbers.

“You’ll tell me later, right?” Luhan asked and I looked at him. “Molla
~” I smiled sweetly and he pouted before brushing my hair out of my eyes and tucking a strand behind my ear. “I know you’ll tell me.” He smirked and I just rolled my eyes with a smile before we all started eating.

_________________________________

After school

I stood in front of the school gates while waiting for Luhan, he said that he wants to take me for bubble tea, but he said that he wants to take a shower since he had PE and he stinks at the moment.

“Don’t come near me, you’ll get sick.” I chuckled as I remembered his warning. “Hey, Suyeon!” I spun around with a smile, but it fell when I realized it couldn’t be Luhan, since he should be coming from school.

I looked at the street where there was a couple of cars and just pouted in confusion. After shrugging my shoulders I just looked away at the school entrance. “Suyeonnie
~” I then heard and my eyes widened when I recognized the voice.


“S-sunggyu..” I gulped when I saw him stepping out of the red car and coming closer towards me. “I told you that we will see each other soon, didn’t I?” he asked and I frowned in anger.

“How the hell did you know where to find me, you stalker?!” I yelled at him and he smirked in amusement. “I have my own ways.” He said and suddenly grabbed my wrist, starting to drag me towards his car.

“Yah, I’ll scream!” I warned him and he scoffed. “Go ahead.” He said and I took a deep breath before I started screaming. However, he turned around to look at me, cupped my cheeks and started screaming with me.

I furrowed my brows in confusion before my screaming faded and so did his. I looked around just to see everyone staring at us and giving us weird looks. “What the hell is wrong with you, Sunggyu?” I pushed his hands away from my cheeks and he then grabbed my wrist again.

“So just get inside.” He said as he opened the door to his car and tried to push me inside. “No, you freak!” I shouted with a glare as I fought back as hard as I could.

“God, you’re so troublesome.” He then groaned and then wrapped his arms around me before he literally dropped me inside of his car in the passenger seat.

After making sure that all of my legs and arms were inside securely, he slammed the door and walked around the car before sitting inside of the driver’s seat. “Fasten your seat belt, we’re going for a ride.” He said seriously before he started the car.

Luhan’s POV.

“So going on a date, huh?” D.O teased as I grinned and nodded. “Finally.” I retorted happily before we went out of the school. “Good luck.” Kris patted my back as we walked up to the gates.

“Okay, just go…” I whined as I pushed them away with a grin. After they walked away I looked around for Suyeon, however I couldn’t see her.

“Oh, oppa, could you sign this for us?” Suddenly two fans came running towards me and I nodded without thinking. “Sure.” I said and one of them handed me a picture of me.

I grinned at how handsome I looked in the picture before taking a pen from the same girl. “To who?” I asked her and she blushed a little bit. “Ah, Minhee.” She said and I smiled.

“To my friend – Minhee.” I read it out loud after I wrote it and handed the picture back to her. “Now mine, oppa.” The other girl handed me another picture of me.

“To?” I asked her. “To Hana.” She said and I signed for her as well. “But, uhm… by any chance do you know Suyeon?” I then asked them. “I have one class with her, why?” Minhee asked me and I rubbed the back of my head.

“Ah, we have a project together, she was supposed to wait here, but she’s not here, did you see her?” I asked them, lying a little bit. “She’s so lucky.” I heard Hana say as Minhee bit her lip.

“Oppa, she already left.” She said and my face fell. “No, no way… She was supposed to wait for me.” I said with a laugh, not wanting to believe it.

“No, she really did. A guy came to take her and they both screamed for some reason before they got inside of his cool, red car.” Minhee said and Hana snapped her finger. “Ah, she’s Suyeon? Yeah, she left.” Then Hana told me as well and I blinked a couple of times.

“Do you happen to know who the guy was?” I asked them and they both bit their bottom lips. “Hana, Minhee!” suddenly someone called out and I looked at them worriedly, hoping that they would tell me.

“Ah, oppa, we need to go.” Minhee bowed apologetically. “We don’t know who’s the guy, but it looked like he’s her boyfriend.” Hana said before they both ran towards their friends.

I gawked at the street before gulping. *B-but—but… I’m her boyfriend.”


Haha, sorry for the long wait... :D

And did you think "What is wrong with Suyeon and her fake boyfriends?!" when you read the title? :DD

Anyway, I hope you liked this and that you will comment, I will update tomorrow! ^^






 O_O I love it. ♥

 do you have a link to this???









 do you have a link?











 ♥