Exploding.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

"Hey, Sunmi." I sat next to Sunmi at lunch. "Hey." She smiled and bit her home-made sandwich. "Listen, I need your help." I said and her eyes widened in curiosity. "What kind of help?" She narrowed her eyed. "You won't ask for money, right? Because you came to a wrong person." She chuckled. "No, but it's similar." I said and at that moment Myungsoo came over and sat next to me.

"Hi, what are you talking about?" He asked with a smile. *gosh.. his smile.* I shook my thoughts away and turned to Sunmi again. "You have plenty of dresses, right?" I asked bitting my lower lip when I saw that she was surprised. "Yes, why? You need one?" She asked with a soft smile. "Yes. Luhan provoked me yesterday.." I pouted in anger and hit my back at the backrest.

"What did he do?" Myungsoo asked. "He said that I'm not pretty and all.. And I know that. So that's why I need your help, Sunmi. I have to look beautiful tonight no matter what." I bit my lower lip worried over my face. "You're pretty. Who is he to tell you that you're not." Myungsoo frowned and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

*how can he do that to me? He said not to like him and he is all gentle and sweet..* I thought before looking at Sunmi giggling. "You're blushing, Suyeon." She said between her giggles. I turned to Myungsoo to see him chuckling as well. "Aishh!" I cursed and ruffled my hair.

"Will you help me or not?" I asked Sunmi as she nodded. "Sure, why not. You will be my doll today." She smiled and bit her sandwich again. "OKAY! CALL!" I exclaimed happily. "But what about Xiumin's present? We said we will buy it together." Myungsoo reminded.

"It's fine. Meet her at six. The party is at 8 right? So get her to my house at seven." Sunmi said as Myungsoo nodded. "text me your address later." I told her and we all high-fived for our genius plan.  "I will go ask Xiumin, maybe there is something he wants." I stood up and went over to table where EXO was sitting. I didn't had a tray of food because I was starving myself so I wouldn't look fat this weekend in Jeju island.


Luhan's pov.

"Annyeong." Suyeon smiled while sitting next to Xiumin. "Hi, Suyeonnie." Everyone greeted her. She chuckled and turned to Xiumin. "Xiumin-ssi, is there anything you want for your birthday?" She asked with an eye smile. "Sure, there is plenty." He grinned.

"Tell me. Maybe I will be able to grant your wishes." She said with a little wink that made me mad. She never acts like that to me. She's all cold whenever she's with me. How come she can act cute and pretty in front of the----- wait CUTE? PRETTY?!!! What the hell is wrong with me..

"Let me tell you in secret." Xiumin leaned in her ear and started whispering. At first she nodded but then her eyes went wide, wide, wide. She started blinking as Xiumin leaned back and gulped hard. "Suyeon-ahh.. do you want something to drink?" Suho was handing her a glass with water and she took it quickly, gulping it down in on sip.

"Xiumin-ssi.. I will think about what-- what t-to get for you." She shuttered. What the hell did he asked for? "Kuere, Suyeon. You may do that. But I prefer the second thing that I said." Xiumin suddenly grinned. I knew my hyung is a ert.. but what actually did he tell her to do?

"hey, why are you not eating?" Kris asked her. Actually I was curious as well. She eats every day. A lot. "Because... Tomorrow... I'm fat, okay?" She sighed in her confession. Everyone started to complain about her saying that she's not but I just laughed and she started glaring at me. "What's so funny?" She asked

"Oh nothing. I just remember you yesterday saying about how I will drool over you." I said and still kept laughing. "Shut up!" She hissed but then Dara came. "Oppa, what is she doing near your table?" Dara pouted, trying to look cute. Gosh how many times did I told her? "Dara, go away. I have no time for you." I sighed when she ignored me and sat next to me.

Suddenly Suyeon leaned to Chen's ear and whispered something.

End of Luhan's pov.

"I think they look good together." I whispered to Chen and chuckled after that. He turned to me and frowned a bit. Then he shook his head sideways as saying 'no'. "How can you lean to his ear so simply? Don't you know who they are?" Dara snapped. I shook my head. "No. Who are they?" I asked her wanting to know what she was thinking.


"They are singers, for god's sake." She rolled her eyes. "But that doesn't mean they aren't my friends. I've never seen them as singers yet. I feel comfortable with almost all of them and they are my friends. So don't go around telling me what to think." I said simply as everyone smiled at my little talk. "Almost everyone?" Luhan frowned.

"Neh." I nodded. "All 11 oppas and 1 hyung." I added. "Oppa?" Suddenly Tao and Sehun grinned and started squealing quietly. "So it's me who you're not comfortable with?" Luhan asked with a smirk. "OH? How did you know?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Well... it didn't feel that way when we slept in one bed." I widened my eyes at what he just said. "O---oppa?" Dara looked at him in disbelief. "Tell me it's not true!" She shouted at me now. "It's not." I said and she sighed in relief. "Oppa don't scare me like that." Dara said and linked arms with Luhan.

"It's true. They slept together. They love each other." Chen said and I lightly hit his head. "Don't talk non sense things." Me and Luhan said together. "See? They even talk in the same time." Tao said and gave her a smug smile. I sighed while Luhan rolled his eyes. "Oppa, I won't talk to you until you come to explain. I'm dead mad at you right now." Dara said, picked her tray of food and walked away.

"Thanks god.." Kai sighed in relief. "Why did you say that?" I whined. "Because it's true." Chanyeol grinned. "Not it's not." I said seriously. "Don't worry. We said that because she's always throwing herself at Luhan and it's annoying how she's everywhere where we are." Suho explained. "Neh, noona. But it would be good if you'd be the same." Tao smiled.

"Sorry.. not to him." I smiled and pointed at Luhan who was smirking. "I hate his smirk. I wouldn't be able to look at him whole day." I added when Luhan lifted his head at me. "What about this?" He asked while holding onto his tie and posing a little.



I felt my muscles getting intense from the look he gave me. Bitting my lip from inside and trying to hold everything I wanted to say I shook my head. *I'm not falling for him. I'm not.* I assured myself as everyone looked at me confused.  "Noona, wipe your drool off." Sehun giggled. "I'm not drooling." I said but still wiped my lips off just to make sure.

"Yeah.. okay, we believe you. Calm down." D.O said. Suddenly the bell rang and I quickly looked around. Sunmi and Myungsoo was already waving for me goodbye. "Kaja." Everyone stood up except me. "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Chen asked. "Are you pregnant?" Lay asked and chuckled after receiving my glare.


"No.. it's.. it's okay." I said and stood up with a fake smile.

Author's pov.

They all walked into a class. All of the Exo members ran to their seats and there were only two left at one desk. For Luhan and Suyeon. Luhan while walking to the end of the class glared at s knowing that they did it on purpose.

"I guess we're sitting together." Suyeon stated awkwardly while sitting on one of the chairs. "I guess." Luhan added and sit next to her. It was awkward at first but then later they both didn't mind each other and just worked in their notebooks. Until..

"Oww.. ow..ow.." Suyeon groaned in pain quietly and grabbed onto her belly. It was only Luhan who heard it and his head snapped at her quickly with the first ow.. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly while seeing her clench onto her tummy.  

"I'm hungry..." She bit her lower lip in embarrassment. "You should have eaten something then." He scolded her and took his bag from the ground bringing it on his laps. The teacher was into her work so Luhan could simply do whatever he wanted.

"Why are you not eating again?" Luhan . "I'm fa---" "have this." He grabbed her hand, cutting her off and sending shivers to her body. He placed a chocolate bar in her palm. "I told you that I'm fat and you want me to eat this?" She frowned. "Are you making fun of me?" Luhan chuckled after she added the last sentence. "Just eat it. Or I will." He threatened but then her grip around chocolate bar tightened.

"Fine.." She said and quietly unwrapped it. She looked around as if anyone would be looking at her but it was only Chen. *working.* Chen though after seeing how Luhan took care of Suyeon just now.



 



After school when Suyeon was waiting for Myungsoo next to the gates she noticed EXO coming towards her. Luhan was standing in front, staring at her as she stared back.

"Noona, not going?" Tao asked. "She's probably waiting for Luhan, Tao." Kris said and placed his arm around Tao's shoulder. "No, actually I'm waiting but.. for Myungsoo." She said and noticed how Luhan's eye twitched.

"But he's not your boyfriend anymore." Kai stated. "I know. but that doesn't mean we can't be friends." she replied with a smile. "With benefits, noona?" Sehun wiggled his brows. "ANYJO!" She shouted and shook her palms in front of them. "It not then okay. Let's go with us... don't wait for that guy." Xiumin pouted and a rush to pinch his cheeks went all over her body but she controlled it.

"We're actually going to buy you a present, Xiumin-ssi." she said with a shy smile. "Is he coming? Then I'm not coming." Luhan suddenly snapped. "MWOH?! YAH! I'm doing all crazy things to prove something for you and what?? you're not coming? Try not to come and you're dead." everyone looked at Suyeon scared of how her emotions and image changed in a second.

"Bipolar, much?" Luhan grinned proudly. "Suyeonnie!! Kim Suyeon!!" Someone called her. Everyone turned around just to see Myungsoo walking up to them. "Oh, Myungsoo!!" Suyeon exclaimed happily as everyone including Luhan narrowed their eyes on him. "Calm down, cutie babies." Myungsoo teased them and approached Suyeon "You ready?" He asked but got pushed away by Tao.

"Noona is not your girl anymore!" He shouted cutely while stretching his arms out, 'protecting' Suyeon. "Tao.. it's okay." Suyeon chuckled. "Then why did he call you by his surname?" Tao pouted. "Hm? When did he?" Suyeon got confused. She probably got lost in Myungsoo's face when that happened.

"Just awhile ago. You didn't hear? It's fascinating how you don't mind it and they do." Myungso laughed. "Yah. You said you wanted to tease me while faking the relationship between you two, so what are you doing right now?" Luhan butted in and surprised everyone with his serious and angry tone.


"Wae? Jealous?" Myungsoo grinned, pushing Tao away and wrapping his arm around Suyeon's shoulder. Luhan's eye started twitching when he saw how Suyeon bit her lower lip and blushed. "I guess it's true." Myungsoo gave everyone a smug smile. "Ayy
~.. jinjja. Myungsoo, stop doing this." Suyeon dropped his arm down and frowned a little.

Everyone was actually surprised by her actions and now it was time for Luhan doing the smug smile. But Suyeon couldn't do anything.. When he wrapped his arm around her she felt how her heart was threatening to explode any minute.

"You haven't eaten yet, have you? Let's go." Myungsoo said and started walking first. "Mianhe. I have to go. See you at the party." Suyeon sighed before giving everyone a bow and was about to walk away but a hand caught her wrist. She turned around and saw Tao's sad face.

"Play with me, noona." He pouted and his eyes were already teary. She felt her lips trembling and heart softening to him but she looked back and Myungsoo was still walking not waiting for her. "I will play with you tonight. Just.. now, I have to go." She yanked her wrist out of his grip and ran to Myungsoo.

"what do you think she meant when she said I will play with you tonight?" Kai said with his hands in pockets. "Ayy.. noona didn't mean to. But you all. You. You made noona uncomfortable." Tao scolded his hyungs and started walking himself.

*I think it was me who did it..* Luhan thought.


End of the author's pov.

"Myungsoo... wait." I panted while catching up with him. Suddenly he stopped and it made me crash into his back. "OW.. Oppa!" I scolded him a little. "Do you like Luhan?" He asked me with a grin and teasing tone. I frowned and shook my head.

"Then why did you push my arm away? Weren't you afraid that he will misunderstand it?" Mungsoo asked. "It wasn't because of that.." We started walking again,slowly. "Then? Why were you blushing... don't tell me it's me who you like?" He asked worried because of something. "It's.. it's..--" "Suyeon, andwe!" He grabbed my shoulder and looked straight me in the eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked him, confused.

"I told you. There is someone I like. I don't want to hurt you, you're only a friend. Only a dongsaeng I like." he said and suddenly I felt tears gathering because of the word 'only'. "Oh, of course.. only a friend." I took his hands off of my shoulders and fake-smiled.

"Don't lie. I'm sorry." He said and hung his head low. "Don't worry. It's okay." I tried to assure him but he just sighed. "Would it help if we spent some time apart?" He asked me.. "No, you're my friend remember? I don't want to." I objected his offer but he just smiled. "I know.. but like I said I don't want to hurt you. Luhan will kill me if I do."

"Why the hell would you talk about him now?!" I shouted. "If you don't like me and if you're tired of me or maybe you just used me to get Luhan... why don't you just say so?!" I was angry at the moment. Did he only used me to get into Luhan's head? Wouldn't we be friends if there wouldn't be any Luhan?

"I think I have to go." He said quietly with guilty expression. "Myungsoo." I called him when he started walking away but he didn't turn around. I wanted to run after him, he was so nice to me all the time. I just wanted to know if that behavior of his was lies.. He was still my friend.

I started walking towards him, a little bit faster but I received a text. And when I looked at it my eyes widened.

Luhan : just leave him.

I looked around and saw Exo going behind me... *no.. they didn't heard it..* I thought and looked at Luhan's text again.

Me : did you heard everything?

I bit my lower lip while walking slowly and waiting for his reply.

Luhan : yes. Pabo, why would you say something like that?

I shut my eyes, still walking. I knew I couldn't freak out now because they would see that too. I turned to the right and suddenly I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry." I bowed quickly but the person that I bumped into was actually three persons. One of them Dara.

"Oh.. and who do we have here?" She smirked. "Look, I said I'm sorry, so I will be just going, okay?" I rolled my eyes and walked past them but then suddenly she squealed. "LULU OPPA!!" I turned around and saw her running towards him.

Then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. It was surprising for everyone even Luhan had wide eyes but I didn't saw him stopping her. Somehow it sting but I was sure it wasn't because of him. I just lost a dear friend because of my stupid feelings.

Again.


Hello. Another chapter is going to be in like 20 minutes. I'm editing it right now.

lol Sehun.... :D