Awkward.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

"If that's about the couch just sleep with me."  I widened my eyes at what just Luhan said. "Are you crazy??" I shook my head as he started laughing. "I was joking. Why are you so serious, dummy." Luhan stood up and came closer to me, leaning to my face, closing the distance between our chests.

"Unless you want to." He bit his lip seductively. "Byuntae." I pushed him aside, gulping and blushing. "I'm joking.. Again." Luhan laughed and went towards his bed but then suddenly he turned around and just stared at me. "Oh? you want to change? I'll leave then." I smiled and was about to go to the door. "No.. that's okay. I wanted to ask you something." Luhan sat on his bed.

"What did you wanted to know..?" I narrowed my eyes at him, coming closer. "You were scared yesterday, right?" I blinked a couple of times and nodded. "Of what?" Luhan asked. I turned my head to the bathroom, then to the same walls where the shadow was walking and scaring me. "I don't know.. it might be just my imagination." I chuckled. "So you're fine now?" Luhan pouted.

"Yes. And since now I answered your question can I ask you anything I want?" I asked him with my eye brows up.  "Uhm.. you're not about to ask me out, are you?" He turned his eyes to me. "Not in a million years, babe." I winked sarcastically. "Okay then, ask." He said. I came closer to him and sat on the bed.

"About your mom... What happened?" I saw his surprised expression when I mentioned word mom. "Why? And what about it?" Luhan frowned. I saw that talking about this wasn't a good idea. "Kris.. he talked about it and said that Mrs. Wu.. I mean immu isn't your..-" "My mom?" Luhan cut me off as I gave him a nod for an answer. "That's because she's not. My mom.. passed away." Luhan said.

*oh god... I made him sad now..*
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked, right?" I sighed at my stupidity. "It's okay but.. Is it just me or we bond at the night time?" Luhan gave me a flirtatious look. "Ayy
~.. stop looking at me like that." I chuckled and turned away. "Are you getting shy?" He elbowed me in the ribs. "No.." I covered my face with my palms. "Oh come one, you're sure are." He started tickling my sides..

"Stop it.." I was giggling while slapping his hands slightly so he'd stop. "not gonna happen until you admit you're getting shy." he laughed as I jumped up from the bed but he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled to himself, making me land on his laps.


He stopped as my eyes widened. "L--l-luhan..?" I shuttered and gulped. "Y-yeah?" I felt him gulping as well. "Your hands?"

Author's pov.

"Oh?? Oh okay." Luhan loosened his grip around her waist. Suyeon stood up and turned around looking at him, blushing. "Look who's shy now." She poked his cheek and slowly but awkwardly went to the couch.

Luhan shook his head and jumped of the bed, running to the bathroom. *what the hell..?* he rested his palms onto the sink and looked in the mirror. "Why the hell do I feel like his.. This feeling?" he whispered to himself.  He took a deep breath and turned the water on splashing it on his face.

And meanwhile Suyeon was panting on the couch of how tight the feeling was at the spot where her heart was. *what's wrong with me...* She shook her head the same as Luhan did. She went to her closet and picked her pajama.

When she was about to knock on the bathroom door Luhan opened it. "Oh." Was all they both could say when they bumped their chest together. "I.. I will let you use the bathroom now." Luhan looked above her head since he was taller and walked out.


*will we be so awkward now?* Both of them thought.


Annyeong~~! ^^ Super short update for you guys! :) Hope you like it. ♥



Please comment!! ;)))

By the way could somebody suggest some pretty ulzzang girls.?  Pleeeeeeease~~~~..... ♥