Panic attack.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

Vote, please!

 

 

 

 


Oh, and if by any chance, you want to ask me something -------- http://ask.fm/jessicocoa
 


I sipped my coffee again as I stared outside through the window as the rain poured down. I felt shivers run down my back, but as I gulped down the hot beverage everything went back to normal again.

“Don’t be so dramatic, everything is going to be okay.” Dara told me and I turned to look at her. “You’re right… But anyway, thank you for taking me here.” I said with a fake smile as I looked around the coffee house. “It’s really nice here.” I told her and smiled as I saw Myungsoo at the counter.

“Yeah… You know, he felt really bad because he couldn’t lift you up.” Dara said and I assumed she was talking about Myungsoo. “Why couldn’t he, though? Am I that heavy?” I chuckled with her. “No, he’s just been working here for quite long time and he sometimes needs to lift coffee bean bags, it’s about 50 kilograms each.” She explained and sighed sadly.

“I told him not to work, but he said he needs to start saving because he might not get into college, it’s normal, we’re all worried about college, you kno—“ “I’m not.” I quickly cut her off and her eyes rounded, I however, stayed with my poker face.

“You’re not? Then what are you going to do?” she asked me and I placed the coffee mug down on the table and stared at it while hugging it with my hands. “I don’t know, these past days all I have been thinking about is how happy I am with Luhan and that I hope for everything to stay the way it is, I totally forgot about my grades and everything.” I told her and she nodded understandingly.

“But you know what the most ironic thing is?” I raised my brows and she tilted her head. “My mom sent me here so that moving wouldn’t interfere with my grades.” I told her and she laughed for a moment before her expression changed into a serious one.

“Wait, but it’s not funny… This is serious; you have to focus so that we could go to the same college.” She said and I rolled my eyes with a smile. “You hated me a couple of weeks ago and now you want to go to the same co—“ “People change.” Dara interrupted with a smile and I nodded.

“They do.”

______________________

“Thanks and bye Myungsoo!” I waved at Myungsoo who waved back. I wrapped his sweater around me so that the bloody shirt was invisible and walked out of the coffee house, not before Dara kissed Myungsoo on the cheek, of course.

“Do you want to go home or do you have time—“ “Let’s go to the park.” Dara cut me off with a smile and I blinked in surprise, I didn’t expect her to agree, I never thought that she would even want to be with me while I’m this gloomy, sad and just depressed.

“Thanks.” I muttered and Dara just smiled again. “No, thank you… You forgave me for all the I had done to you, you accepted me as your friend, only because of you I’m friends with EXO and only because of you I’m with Myungsoo.” She said as we walked towards the park.

“It’s nothing.” I told her and after that we just kept silent. We walked to the park and found a bench that was kind of wet because it rained not too long ago, but we just wiped it off with the tissues that Dara had.

“You don’t need to be with me if you don’t want to, you know?” I said after Dara sighed and sat down. “Will you just stop being like this?” she then snapped and took my hand, pulling me down and making me sit down on the bench next to her.

She wrapped her arms around me and smiled. “I’m here because I don’t want you to be like this, you need to talk, but as I can see, you don’t want to talk to Luhan.” She said and I nodded. “How do you know?” I asked with a little pout as I turned to her.

“I was like that before, I didn’t want to lose Myungsoo so I kept ignoring everything and just pretending that everything is okay… However, I cried every night while you have Luhan to cuddle with.” She said and suddenly gave me a teasing grin while I blushed slightly.

“Do you think I should talk to him?” I asked and she pealed her arms off of me before sitting more comfortably. “Well, if he’s not calling you, then—“ “He called… I turned my phone off.” I said and she turned to me, just simply staring me in the eyes and giving me are-you-kidding-me look.

“Why?” she asked quietly and I lowered my head. “I don’t want to talk to him; I want to skip that part and just simply go to sleep.” I told her while remembering when Luhan screamed at me for the first time in my life, at the campsite when he was jealous, I just couldn’t bear with the thought that he might scream again.

“I understand, but you can text him.” Dara then said and I looked at her. “I mean even if he’s angry, what the exclamation mark would do to you?” she asked and I nodded. “You’re right.” I said before I pulled my phone out and turned it on.

“That’s weird.” I said and frowned. “What is?” Dara wondered and I pouted. “There’s only one text and one call from Luhan.” I said with a pout, I knew that usually Luhan sends three or even more, just one text was kind of making me worried.

Luhan: Where are you, Suyeon? We need to talk.

I could already sense how serious this is if he even used my name. “What does he say?” Dara asked and I blinked before I looked up at her. “He says that we need to talk…” I told her and she raised her brows. “So what are you waiting for???” she asked and threw her hands in the air.

I stood up from the bench with wide eyes, all the thought about what he might want to tell me kept running through my mind. “I’ll be going then.” I quickly hugged Dara who laughed because of my reaction. “Bye!” she waved before I quickly dashed towards the bus stop.

__________________

“Luhan??” I called out as I entered the mansion. “He’s upstairs…” his mom replied and I was able to notice that she had red eyes and was holding tissues in her hands. I frowned worriedly, but she just shook her hand in the air before I nodded, removed my shoes and ran upstairs.

“Luhan?” I called out again, but this time more carefully. I walked inside of the room and my eyes quickly landed on the 4 bags that were placed on Luhan’s bed. “Ah, you’re home.” I turned around with parted lips and looked at Luhan with round eyes as he closed the bathroom’s door.

“Did you get my text or—“ “Yeah, but you only texted me once… I was kind of worried.” I admitted and he smiled softly before walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it. “Come here to me.” He patted the bed next to him and I nodded before throwing my school bag on the couch.

“Is something wrong?” I asked him as I sat down. He slightly lowered his head and sighed before he finally looked me in the eyes. “You do remember the interview with twelve facts, right?” he asked me and I nodded after a couple of seconds, still looking at him confused.

“Anyway, after school today, I wanted to tell you that I have to go to the company, but you ran out with Myungsoo and Dara so I just left.” I felt bad, but Luhan didn’t seem to notice as he continued. “I talked with my manager and he said in order to take care of the rumors EXO will be moving into a dorm together.” He said and my eyes widened.

“You mean you’re moving?” I asked and turned to my right, understanding why all the bags were here. “Yeah, and I probably won’t be home for a long time.” He said and I sighed. “That’s why she was crying…” I told myself remembering Mrs. Wu.

“Is that all, though?” I asked then Luhan, it was hard to believe that he was so serious just because of this. “Uh, I was thinking a lot and I think we should not tell my parents about us at all.” He said and gulped before looking at me. I tried to control my expression, but all he saw while looking at me was; sadness, disappointment and a little bit of anger.

“For how long?” I asked, balling my fists up so that my hands would stop shaking. “Long.” Luhan replied and was about to wrap his arm around me, but I stood up, right in front of him. “Why can’t we tell them?” I asked him and he wanted to take my hand into his, but once again I dismissed his actions and just folded my arms over my chest.

Luhan sighed. “If we want to fake that we’re not dating, no one should know.” He said and my brows twitched. “Now we need to fake?” I asked him and he stood up, he stood just a step away from me. “Can’t you understand m—“ “No, please explain to me.” I told him.

“The only ones that know about us are EXO, Dara and Myungsoo… They will keep the secret, however my mom is really weird about stuff like this and she will tell the entire neighborhood. I can’t risk my career by telling them, Suyeon.” He shook his head and I blinked.

“You said you’d do anything for me, though.” I said and looked away. I would never want Luhan to sacrifice anything for me, but at the moment I felt that he should never promise something he wouldn’t do. I always knew that I will get my hopes up and just be disappointed at the end.

“You do know that I’d do that for you, I just can’t now. The company is going crazy, I was scolded and yelled at for five times already and they make me practice even more as a punishment and I can’t even leave the company since I have a contract signed for five more years!” he yelled in frustration and I stepped back away from him with wide eyes.

“Su—“ he was about to step closer when he noticed that I was surprised by his actions, but I arched my arm in front of me and stopped him. “If you’re going to yell straight to my face one more time, I know I’ll cry… so just stay there.” I said and even though I saw that he wanted to protest he just nodded and kept his distance from me.

After a long pause of thinking Luhan spoke up again and the lump in my throat that I already felt twice today came back. “I love you.” He said and I knew that he was waiting for me to reply the same. “I love you, too, Luhan.” I told him a little bit too coldly and he sighed once again as he rubbed his temples.

“You sound like you’re faking it.” He said and I scoffed. “Well, isn’t it good, though? I’ll start faking so it would be easier.” I said and his eyes widened as he looked at me. “What does that supposed to mean?” he asked me and I groaned.

“Nothing, Luhan… That means absolutely nothing.” I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet and opened it. I took out a clean top and shorts and sniffed a bit because of a couple tears that escaped my eyes, but then suddenly Luhan spun me around, I quickly lowered my head and just looked at the clothes in my hands.

“Yah,” Luhan called out and tried to crouch down and look me in the eyes, but I covered my eyes with my clothes not wanting him to see me cry. “Yah, look at me…” he said gripping on the clothes that I had in my hands and harshly trying to removed them.

I got weak and I couldn’t fight back so I removed the clothes away from my face and glared at him. “God, Luhan! Just leave me be!” I shouted and he stood there taken a back. Slowly he put his hands against the closet from both sides of my head and stared into my teary eyes.

“I can’t just leave you be like this, crying and mad at me.” He whispered bitterly and I gulped once again as I placed my hands on his collarbone and tried to push him away. “Let me go, please…” I pleaded, but he just smiled at my meaningless efforts to move him.

“Why can’t we talk about this?” he asked me and I looked up. “If I talk about this, I might say something that I will regret later.” I told him. “Like what?” he asked and I sighed. He probably then realized himself. He wrapped his arms around my waist and our chests soon collided.

“What do you want me to do? Do you want to kiss a little bit? Maybe cuddle? I’ll do anything to cheer you up.” he whispered into my ear and started trailing kissed from there towards my lips, but I tilted my head to the side and he ended up kissing my cheek once again.

“I’d cheer up if you’d let go of me.” I said and he pouted before he did so. “I’m going to change.” I said cutting whatever he wanted to say off. He then nodded and I walked to the bathroom and changed into what I had in my trembling hands.

_____________________

“You wore a skirt.” Luhan stated the obvious as I threw my uniform on the couch where he was sitting; I knew that I have to take care of the bloody shirt that Luhan was now holding in his hands. “I forgot to ask, are you okay?” he then asked and I rolled my eyes while I tied my hair into a pony tail.

“Yeah, you forgot.” I said coldly and he sighed – I don’t even know how many times he sighed again. “Whose this, though?” Luhan then asked as he picked up a sweater that was there together with my uniform. I took it away from him and put it back on the couch. “Myungsoo’s.” I answered simply and walked out of the room.

Luhan quickly followed me and was already standing next to me as we walked downstairs. “Oh, we will be eating soon, kids.” Luhan’s dad said and I smiled at him while nodding.

I could sense that Luhan was looking at me when we sat down, but I didn’t bother myself with that and just sat down at the dining table, Luhan of course sat next to me.

“So, I saw the news.” Suddenly Luhan’s mom spoke up sternly as she looked at Luhan. “If you were dating, shouldn’t you tell your mother?” she raised a sharp brow, but then the maids came and served our dinner. I cringed seeing all the food, I didn’t really feel like eating.

“I’m not dating.” Luhan then said after the maids left and I cringed even more. “Oh? But the news—“ “That’s a rumor.” Luhan cut his mom off and I sighed, he then turned to me.

I flinched when I felt him place his hand over mine under the table on my lap. I glanced at him and saw that he felt sorry. We stayed like that for a moment, but then I realized his parents were in the room and I shook my hand away. “Have a nice meal.” I wished for everyone and Luhan’s parents wished me back the same while Luhan just frowned.

_______________________

I ate silently even though Luhan was sitting next to me and bugging me if everything is okay. He kept on asking to that point that I lost my appetite and stood up from the chair. “I’m really sorry to stand up first, but I don’t think I’m feeling well.” I bowed to Luhan’s parents.

“Oh, are you okay?” Mrs. Wu asked and I smiled at her even though I felt huge pains in my stomach. “I’m just going to go upstairs and lay down for a while.” I said and Luhan’s parents nodded for me before I walked upstairs, entered the room and just fell on the bed – face and stomach down.

I flipped a couple of times, but the pain didn’t stop and I couldn’t take it anymore. I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I poured myself some water in a cup that was there to rinse our teeth and gulped the water down, however it was even worse now.

I clutched onto my aching stomach and realized why I am like this – I’m panicking.

This happens every time when I have panic attacks and now I was having one because of Luhan. *Great.* I thought as I pressed my lips together and leaned against the counter.

All the thoughts about Luhan leaving me started filling my head, but then my eyes widened and my head shot to the right when I heard the knock on the door. “Are you inside?” I heard Luhan’s voice and sighed.

“Yes.” I replied quietly and wondered if he heard me. “Are you okay?” I guess he did hear me. “I’m fine.” I lied with a harsh tone as I wiped off my lips with a towel before I walked out of the bathroom.

Luhan stepped back, watching me as I walked to the couch and sat down. “Are you sure?” he asked and I lifted my eyes to glare, however ended up just simply staring at him. “Suyeon?” he raised a brow after a minute and walked up to me.

I locked eyes with him, before a pain hit my head and I started rubbing my temples. “God, Luhan… Just go…” I pleaded, but instead, he sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Didn’t you hear what I said??” I raised my voice and angrily looked up at him.

He stared me in the eyes – confused, shocked and a little bit hurt – before he spoke up. “What the hell is going on?” he asked and slowly pulled his arms away from me. I sighed seeing how his brows furrowed. “Luhan, do you know what panic attacks are?” I asked.

“Yea—“ “I’m having one, right now.” I told him and faced him; his eyes however told me that he thinks I’m crazy. “I’m serious.” I said as I clutched onto my now aching chest and starting breathing hard. His eyes then widened and he quickly hugged me once again.

“W-wait, what? Why—ah… calm down…” he said searching for words while I tried to calm my racing heart down. “Aish, what do I do?” Luhan asked, I didn’t know if he was asking me or himself, but I just turned to look at him and cupped his face.

“L-luhan…” I gulped as much pain as I could that I felt. “What? What? Tell me what to do, Suyeon.” He was panicking at the moment as well and I felt how surprised he was when I suddenly kissed him.

I just closed my eyes and buried myself in the moment where I felt his lips on mine and I knew that he’s here with me. After I pulled away, I smiled a little bit at him and assured him that I will be better in a couple of moments if he stays next to me.




 


So yeah..... Hehe...... Hope you liked this.

I'm going to update very soon. (In 40 minutes, probably.)




 wut?















 O.O