Camping and fake boyfriends

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

 

 Sorry for not-scary-at-all scary story :/

And make sure that you have read the chapters 36 and 37. 

 


Author’s POV.

Suyeon clutched on the blanket that was wrapped around her tighter as she was already about to cry. Everyone was sitting around the fireplace while Chanyeol played the creepy melody with his guitar and Kai told the scary story for everyone.

“The little girl was home alone. Everything was dark, the rain was pouring outside. The little girl, let’s call her Suyeon,--“ Kai smirked at Suyeon for a second before continuing. “—went downstairs, sat on the couch in the living room and the Tv.” Kai took a deep breath for the dramatic pause.

“She flipped through channels when suddenly she heard the thunder.” Chanyeol than faked the thunder’s sound. “Suyeon heard how suddenly the front door slammed and jumped up from the couch. She was never a coward, but this was scary for sure.”

“She walked to the window and slowly pushed the curtain to the side. A lighting flashed outside and she saw a man's face with a scar on his right cheek. He was smiling creepily outside and the little girl screamed before the man disappeared.” Everyone were sitting a little bit tensed while Kai continued again.

“Suyeon quickly ran to the phone and dialed 911; she called the police and waited under the table for them to come.” Suyeon cursed Kai for using her name at the moment, she was getting more scared every second.

“The police arrived soon and entered the house after the little girl opened the door. ‘We didn’t found any man, miss.’ They told her, but she assured them that she saw someone outside. The police officers looked at each other before their eyes drifted onto the floor, what they saw shocked everyone.” Then Kai stopped.

“What did they saw?” Sehun asked while hugging Suho’s arm. “They saw wet foot prints trailing towards the kitchen. The little girl didn’t saw a man outside; she saw his reflection on the window behind her. “ Everyone rubbed their arms as they got goose bumps and looked around their shoulders.

“Kai, I hate you…” Suyeon said into the blanket as she shivered from someone’s touch. “Don’t touch me.” Her eyes widened when she slapped Luhan’s hand away. “Sorry, I just thought you were scared.” Luhan said with a pout and turned away.

“Aish…” Suyeon cursed and ruffled her hair. “So was the story really scary?” Kai asked proudly. “Not that scary, it was just really creepy. I mean, now I will be scared to look at any window.” Baekhyun said and everyone laughed.


End of the author’s POV.


Later that night, we brought Alan inside of the motor house since he was already sleeping. And we ourselves started playing the good old truth or dare. “Xiumin, don’t you get bored when Luhan calls you baozi all the time?” Chen was the one to ask and Xiumin awkwardly laughed.

“Actually, it’s getting a little annoying.” He said in a small voice and Luhan faked a hurt gasp. “Baozi, I’m annoying?” we all laughed as the two continued with their little drama. “Luhan, truth or dare?” Kris was the one to ask now.

“I’m lazy, so truth.” Luhan replied with a yawn. “Okay, which kiss with Suyeon did you like the best; we all know there was more than one.” My eyes rounded. *Should have said dare, Luhan…* I thought and looked at him, curious what will he say.

“I-I liked – wait, why would I like kissing with her?” he suddenly snapped and my eyes widened for a moment before I scoffed quietly, feeling a little bit hurt. Not a little bit, a lot, actually. “Yah, that’s mean…” I could hear D.O whisper to Luhan.

“I bet she feels the same way.” Luhan said simply and I scoffed again. “Not even close.” I said and everyone looked at me. “So which one did you like the best?” Chen asked with a smirk. “The first one, of course.” I said with a straight face and Luhan nodded.

“Well, me too…” he said and I blushed. I couldn’t figure out if he was only playing around or was he actually sincere. “Okay, next! Suyeon, truth or dare?” Chanyeol asked me and I pouted while thinking. “Dare?” I said unsure and he grinned. I think I have made a big mistake.

“Stand up and three times yell ‘I love Luhan’.” Chanyeol said and my eyes rounded. “Whyyyyy
~?” I whined and they all except Luhan laughed. “Just do it.” Lay patted my back and I sighed in defeat.


I then stood up and dropped the blanket on the ground. My hands became fists as I closed my eyes tightly and felt my heart beat faster. “Wait, what if I wake up his parents?” I suddenly wondered. “Don’t worry, the motor house is sound proof.” Suho said and I nodded.

Author’s POV.


“I LOVE LUHAN, I LOVE LUHAN, I LOVE LUHAN!” Luhan’s heart started beating faster as he heard Suyeon shout that. A grin suddenly appeared on his face as he watched embarrassed Suyeon sit down and hide her face in her palms.

“Just tell her.” Chen nudged him and he sighed. “I’m scared.” Luhan whispered back and Chen laughed. “Why?” he asked. “Okay, let’s say I confess and ask her to be my girlfriend… What if she says no? I still have to live with her.” Luhan stated and Chen nodded.

“But let’s say you confess and she says yes. Doesn’t that mean that you will be able to be happy with her? Isn’t that the most important thing? You should take the risk for love.” Chen said and Luhan looked at Suyeon.

“So you’re saying that I should confess?” Luhan asked while watching Suyeon laugh with Tao. “Yes, for god’s sake YES.” Chen grinned, thinking that he finally has succeeded. “Okay, I’ll do that.” Luhan said and stood up. “Really?” Chen seemed to be surprised.

“Sure, so what if she rejects me? We’ll just stay friends then, no big deal.” Luhan said as he took three quick breaths and walked towards Suyeon. “Can we talk?” he asked her and she looked up at him confused.

“Sure, what is it?” she asked him with a puzzled face and he looked around at the guys who were watching them. “Privately.” Luhan whispered and she nodded while standing up. “We’ll be back soon.” Luhan said to EXO and they both walked towards where no one would hear them.

“What is going on?” Xiumin asked Chen who was grinning ear to ear while following them with his eyes. “The boy is going to confess.” Their eyes bulged out as almost all of them choked, thinking that Luhan might come back already with a girlfriend.

But will he, really?


End of author’s POV.



010-2797-5588: Me and the guys heard your confession. Does that mean I won‘t go on a date with you? – Woohyun.

I smiled at the text as Luhan and I stopped walking. “Who texted you?” Luhan asked me and I looked up at him, for some reason he was sweating.

“It’s Woohyun, he said he heard how I shouted that I love you.” I said with a little awkward laugh and started texting Woohyun back. “So, the reason why I wanted to talk to you—“ “Wait, I’ll just text him back.” I cut Luhan off and he nodded.

“Sure, yeah… Okay.” He took a deep breath and I looked at him weirdly. He seemed to be so nervous, but I shrugged it off and just replied to Woohyun’s text.

Me: That was a dare.

“So you were saying?” I looked up at Luhan as I turned off the sound of my phone and tucked it in my pocket. “The reason why I needed to talk to you is because I like you.” He suddenly blurted out and my world stopped.

“W – what?” I shuttered as I placed my hand on my heart and started blinking rapidly. “I-I like you, Suyeon.” I shook my head when he said that and looked up at him. “Luhan, I—“ “I know that you said you only see me as a boyfriend like 15%, but… give me a chance to show you that I can do better than 15%.” No, this is not Luhan talking.

“Are you playing some kind of cruel joke, Luhan? Because it’s not funny.” I said getting a little bit angry, but I was flustered as well. “I-I’m not joking… I really like you, I realized it today. That’s why I was so angry because of you and that Woohyun guy.” He stated throwing his hands in the air.

“Luhan I—“ I was already thinking about saying that I like him back, but the past kept me from doing that. *No, he will hurt you. He’s the same.* I told myself and gave an apologetic look for Luhan. “I don’t feel the same way.” My heart dropped with those words and I felt the tears forming.

“Oh, y–you don’t? No, of course you don’t.” He laughed bitterly and hit his head. “How could I ever think that you’d want to be my girlfriend.” He said and looked up at me, giving me a pained smile. “It’s okay.” He was about to walk away, but I grabbed his hand.

“You can’t just simply walk away. We have to talk about this.” I said, not wanting to leave it like this. “There’s nothing to talk about, you don’t like me. Don’t worry, I came here knowing that you might reject me.” He said and I held his hand tighter.

“The reason why I can’t date you is that I’m already dating Chen.” I don’t know what made me say that, but it’s too late. “CHEN?!” Luhan eyes darkened and I nodded. “Chen?” Luhan scoffed as he shook my hand away and stomped angrily towards the fireplace with his fist balled up.

“Luhan, wait!” I quickly followed after him. “Yah, you!” Luhan pointed at Chen with a glare. “So? Did you—“ “Confess? Yeah, and you’re a bastard.” My eyes widened at Luhan’s words. Chen looked confused as well and I cursed myself for lying.

“Dude, did she reject you? I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t call me a bastard.” Chen said getting angry as well and stood up. “No, I’m calling you that not because of that. And because you knew she’d reject me, but still kept pushing me towards her!.” Luhan spat.

“What the hell are you talking about? I thought she would—“ “When did you wanted to tell us that you two are dating?” Luhan cut Chen off while pointing at him and me. “You’re dating?” EXO guys gawked and I hissed as I ran to Luhan and Chen.

“Luhan, stop this drama already.” I whispered through gritted teeth. *Did you really needed to lie?* I scolded myself mentally. “Dating? We’re not dating! I always shipped you two!” Chen spat and Luhan turned to me.

“You lied?” he raised his brow with disbelief written on his face. *Please just kill me now…* I thought. “Yes, but just because—“ “I really didn’t expect this, you know? I wasn’t that hurt when you rejected me, because at some point, I knew you would.” He said and sighed before continuing.

“But now… I feel hurt because you thought you need to lie to reject me properly.” It felt like thousands of daggers were shot at my chest and my tears already were going down my cheeks. “Sorry, Chen for yelling and calling you a bastard..” Luhan said before turning around at other guys.

“Sorry for the drama and spoiled mood.” He then turned back to me. “And you... What’s with you and fake boyfriends? Myungsoo, me and now Chen?! Get a real one. Maybe Woohyun is willing to be your boyfriend, because I see that I’m not good enough for you.” He spat and walked past me.

“Why did you do that?” Chen asked a little bit angry, I don’t blame him, I would be angry too. “I’m an idiot, that’s why.” I cried as the past memories flashed through my mind.


"I never liked you, Suyeon." 


Okay, don't hate Suyeon...

It's a little bit confusing, right?

It might be now, but just wait a little bit more.

Are you curious about her past and what happened to her?

Comment. ^^