is it the time to let the cat out of the bag?

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

"ughhh... again PE? ah waee.." I whined while changing my clothes. "Don't worry.. we don't need to do anything, just to change. Our teacher is sick, you know?" Serah smiled. "Yeah, we will get free time to stare at exo playing soccer." Sunmi giggled. "You really like them that much?" I rolled my eyes when I put my shirt on. "Of course, why wouldn't we? They so popular.." Serah laughed together with Sunmi.

--

We walked out of the changing room and I bumped into someone. "Aishh.. look where you g.- oh mianhe." I smiled at Myungsoo. "You change your voice quickly." He laughed and messed my hair. "Kaja, Suyeon-ah.." Serah linked arms with me and dragged me away after I mouthed sorry to Myungsoo.




"Okay! Today boys will play soccer. Choose your teams." the coach shouted. So the guys got into two teams. Well there was exo team.. So 12 boys and 12 boys from another class including Myungsoo.

As the game started I kept on watching how fast guys were and how Myungsoo's team .. Me, Sunmi and Serah started cheering for everyone but that didn't really help, they kept on looking at us and didn't play. "Let's just sit." I said and sat on the bench still looking at them playing. "Who do you think is the best?" Sunmi asked. "I think that it's Kris oppa." Serah said. "What about you, Suyeon?" Sunmi turned to me. "I don't want to admit it but it is Luhan." I rolled my eyes, when I saw Luhan doing stupid dance after he got a score.



When one guy in Myungsoo's team had the ball, he was running to the goal but Luhan was in his way. They both started kicking the ball but the guy from Myungsoo's team accidentally kicked Luhan's leg. "OWWW!!" Luhan groaned in pain when he collapsed on the grass and rubbed the spot he got kicked at. "Luhan oppa!!" All the girls and guys started running to him. When finally Serah with Sunmi ran too, I guess I had to go as well.

"Are you okay, Luhan? I'm so sorry." The guy that kicked him said. "I'm okay..." Luhan tried to stood up but collapsed on the grass again. "Luhan!" D.O kneeled next to him, looking at the bruise on his leg. "It's all red and blue.." Sehun covered his eyes. I somehow got worried because he was a singer and all so it might effect his career.. and I knew how to help him too, Amy thought me.


"Let me through." I pushed some girls aside and walked up Luhan. "Are you going to make fun of me?" He looked at me with teary eyes. "You must be in a lot of pain.." I took a deep breath and kneeled down.

Author's pov.

*what is she doing?* Luhan though when Suyeon placed her palms on his leg. She started massaging the spot he got kicked and he was surprised how that didn't even hurt. "Does it hurt?" Suyeon let go of his leg and looked at him, he just nodded. "This will hurt more, so I'm sorry." She said and after taking another deep breath she pressed on the bruise with her all strength. "Ahhhh!!!! Suyeon-ahhhhh!!" Luhan shouted when he felt the pain. "mianhe... I don't like this either.." She said and let go of his leg.

She stood up and stretched her palm, for him to take it. "Get up, I will take you to the nurse." She said. Luhan was hesitating and Suyeon saw that so she just grabbed his hand and stood him up. "I won't bite you." She giggled and threw his arm over her shoulder, placing her hand on his waist. When Luhan felt where she placed the hand he jumped up a little and looked at her with confused but wide eyes.

"Looks like girls never touched you." She joked when they started moving. "Yah! Suyeonnie.. Where are you going?" Suyeon turned her head to see Myungsoo pouting. "I will be here soon, he need to get to the nurse." She waved. "I will just him." She continued walking.

*first she's mean, then she's cute now she's caring?? who the hell is she for real?* Luhan shook the thought out of his head. "I can walk myself." He said and unwrapped his hand from her shoulder. But as soon as he made his first step he fell. "Let me just help you, you helped me when you kicked the ball to my face." She giggled and helped him again.


After they reached the nurse room and Luhan sat on the bed, Suyeon just chuckled. "What?" Luhan asked. "you have something.." She made some circles around her face as a sign for him to wipe his face off. "It's form the grass probably, right?" Luhan blushed in embarrassment and started wiping his face even though he didn't know where and so he didn't wipe it.

"Aigoo
~.. Let me." She pushed his hands away and stuck her tongue out bringing her thumb on it and then on Luhan forehead.  She placed her moist finger in the middle of his forehead and made Luhan widen his eyes. When she was done she sat on the chair next to the bed and smiled. Luhan just looked at her in disgust. "Did you just wiped my face with your saliva?" Suyeon started laughing after what Luhan asked. "Mianhe. Next time I will bring some tissues." She said and stood up. "I will go now, the nurse should come quickly." She said and waved. But when she was about to twist the door knob she hear a sigh.

"What's wrong?" She turned around. "Why do you help if you leave me alone in here?" Luhan pouted. "Do you want me to stay with you? You're not scared are you?" Suyeon teased. "No, but you're going to Myungsoo when I'm here... hurt. I might die.. you know?" He lowered his head and played with his fingers. "You're jealous?" She smiled in amusement and came closer to him again.

"No. But can't it be another guy?" Luhan asked with his eyes still on his fingers. "What? What do you mean?" Suyeon got confused. "I mean.. he's annoying me. And he might be using you to get me as well. I mean to annoy me even more." Luhan said and finally looked up. *how did he know??* "Are you worried about me?" She asked with a soft smile and a giggle. "Are you crazy? Why would I worry about you? Remember we hate each other." they both laughed

"That's what I mean.. But we get along pretty well when we are hurt, huh?" Suyeon smiled. "Maybe. I didn't notice." Luhan shrugged. "Oh yeah? Then why did you cuddle with me?" she laughed. "Yah.. you cuddle with me too." Luhan pouted. "No I didn't..."

"Aigoo
~.." Luhan pinched her both cheeks when he noticed her blushing. "You will see when in no time you will be in love with the awesome me." Luhan said and let go of her cheeks. "That won't happen. Unless as a friend, maybe." She smiled and fixed her hair. "Are you now fixing yourself up? You want to look pretty in front of me, don't you?" Luhan chuckled. "Ayy~.. I want to be pretty not to look like I am.." She pouted and sighed after that. "Well you're not total disaster." Luhan said.

"Ay
~.. you're just saying that now." She slapped his shoulder playfully and laughed after smiling at him brightly..
*Luhan.. you should calm yourself.. what the hell is that thing doing in your chest..? Turn it off.. just because she smiled you can't like her....*

"You're beautiful."

*Way to go, pabo...*

"What?" Suyeon looked up at Luhan with wide eyes. "Nothing.. nothing.. I-- I just thought you will feel better if you hear that." Luhan shuttered. "Oh.. Gomawo anyway." Suyeon smiled. *
why the hell it's so good to hear that from him?..*

"Oh, kids what are you doing here?" A nurse came in the room. "Annyeonghaseyo. He got hurt while playing soccer. It's okay, but you should give him some lubricant." Suyeon said after she stood up and bowed. "Oh.. it's pretty bad." The nurse looked at Luhan's leg. "Does it hurt?" Nurse asked Luhan. "It shouldn't." Suyeon replied for him. "Yeah.. she did some kind of spell and it doesn't hurt anymore." Luhan laughed. "what did you do?" nurse fixed her glasses and looked at Suyeon. "I pressed on the spot until it was white and then let go. Because that way the blood won't be stuck for too long and the bruise will heal faster." Suyeon explained.

"Oh? How can you know that? They don't teach that at school.." nurse got surprised but smiled. "My friend who plays soccer taught me." Suyeon chuckled. *well it's definitely not a girl friend.. I can just imagining him touching her legs and showing how to squeeze.-- Yah! get back to your senses..*

"Anyway.. you can go now." Luhan said not even looking at her. Suyeon smirked and smiled at the same time. "first you say don't leave me and now.. Aigoo
~.. Kuere. I'm leaving first. Since it's last period. I will wait at the gates. We can go home together, right?" Suyeon smiled.
"Whatever.." Luhan shrugged receiving a glare from the nurse. "stubborn guy.. fine. I will leave then, bye!" She waved but still cheerfully and left the room.

*why do I feel like I'm regretting?? No, it's better if you stay away form her... Yeah, great plan she sleeps in my room..*

--

*should I just go?*.. Suyeon was thinking at the gates after changing into her uniform. "Yah. you said you will leave.." She heard that familiar smirk behind her. "I was going to but I though that I should wait for Myungsoo.." she lied but then she saw Myungsoo behind Luhan's shoulder and started shouting and waving. "Myungsoo-ah!!" She smiled brightly.

"Sure, go with your boyfriend. I'm going home." Luhan rolled his eyes and walked past her to the car waiting for him. *anyone else would be fine.. But Myungsoo, why the hell he chooses her?*

 end of the author's pov.

"Let's go get some ice cream." I tugged onto Myungsoo's jacket. "Ah.. fine." He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Finally it felt like we're a couple and not just pretending.

"What kind of flavor do you want?" Myungsoo asked me when we were already at the ice cream store. "Mm.. chocolate." I smiled. "Please give us two chocolate ice cream." Myungsoo ordered and in no time we got our ice cream.

"Thanks for paying." I said and linked arms with him when we were already out. "You're welcome. But why are you so girlfriend'ed today? By any chance you like me?" He teased me as I started blushing. *maybe I do, you pabo...*

"But Suyeon-ah.. you can't like me, oh? Arasso?" He looked at me and smiled. "Why not..?" a whine escaped my lips. "Because I have someone else that I like." Myungsoo said and kept on walking. "Oh.." I quickly unlinked arms with him. "So.. why did you.. I mean why are you even doing this? On top of that with me.." I frowned.

"Did I hurt your feelings?" He chuckled. "I'm doing this because that girl.. who I like. She doesn't like me back. She likes Luhan. Always did. Even though I always liked her when we were kids." Myungsoo's corners of the lips went up and then down. "Oh... I get it.. But who is she?" I asked from curiosity. "I won't tell you. For now." He chuckled. I my ice cream and smiled after that. "But.. Luhan isn't really at fault for this.. Then why?" I asked again. "Because he doesn't pay attention to her, always pushed her away. And that annoys me." He said and clenched his fist. Wanting to change the subject and the mood I said "I like the weather today." I said and with those cursed words it started raining..


"It's your fault.." Myungsoo said and laughed. "Let's run, you pabo." He grabbed my hand and started running like never. We both dropped our ice cream with the feeling of regret. But when we reached the place were we could hide form the rain we were already soaked in it. And I wasn't feeling that well too.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked and placed his palm on my forehead. "Yah.. you're hot!" he shouted. "It's not the time to be a ert, Myungsoo-ah.." I hissed. "Pabo.. I meant you have a fever." he rolled his eyes.  But I didn't mind that because I felt my eyes rolling before it closed.


Myungsoo's pov.

"Yah! Suyeon-ah!" I shouted when she fainted. It was good that I caught her. I took her on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck so I would be able to carry her. I ran out again in the rain and started running until a car stopped.

[A/N. I think this is the shortest pov ever... ;D.]

Luhan's pov.

"What the hell?!" I looked outside the window in the car and saw Myungsoo running with Suyeon on his back. Her eyes was closed and they both were soaked in the rain. "Driver, stop the car." I ordered and it stopped just next to Myungsoo.

"Get in." I opened the door for Myungsoo and moved away to another seat. He got in the car, dripping water on everywhere. "Yah! Why isn't she moving.!" I shouted at Myungsoo. "She fainted. I think she has a fever too." Myungsoo explained as he rested Suyeon's head on his chest.

"You should take care of her and not just enjoy running in the rain.." I rolled my eyes and touched Suyeon's forehead. "Yah! She's burning!!" I shouted again. "Hurry drive home." I ordered for the driver. "Yeh." The driver replied and the car started moving.

--

"Bring her upstairs. I will be there in a second." I said  and ran to the kitchen grabbing a towel and dipping it into the cold water. When I ran upstairs I saw Myungsoo standing there, dumbfounded. "What are you doing?" I asked and punched him in the shoulder but still careful not to hurt Suyeon on his back.

"I didn't know where to bring her." Myungsoo explained. "Are you stupid? Who cares? She will catch a cold if she didn't already." I rolled my eyes and escorted him to my room. He dropped her on my bed and just stood there. Well I did too we didn't really know what to do now.

"What n.-" "I think you need to remove her clothes, otherwise she won't be better." I cut him off. "M---me? Wae?" He widened his eyes. *what the hell? do you want me to undress your girlfriend or something..*

"Just undress her. I will get some clothes for her. I won't look. I promise." I was about to walk away. "I can't!" Myungsoo shouted and ran to me. "Why not? She's your girlfriend. Are you shy or someth.--" "It's fake, okay?"


*What is he talking about?*


Hello, my lovely readers! ♥





Do you like it? Please comment, subscribe and upvote if it's not to hard. ^^